Unionism

Can someone tell me why Jow Forums hates British unionism?

Attached: 89293C97-A4A2-4D88-B323-1D5C7A2395E0.jpg (792x597, 88K)

Attached: E626266E-EFBC-460A-822C-68FAE11CC04F.jpg (720x789, 70K)

It doesn't. It's just plastic paddies from America LARPing as Irish nationalists.
Reminder that Ulster is British and always will be

BRITISH CLAY
R
I
T
I
S
H

C
L
A
Y

The Britain of old is dead. Same with U.S. of A. Best just burn it all down and rebuild a new stronger Anglosphere.

It's nationalist as it implies a greater ideal. Same reason we hate those nigger loving freedom waving mericans

Nah I love it.

Because jocks and micks are ungrateful leeches.

Jow Forums is one person, faggot.

this United Kingdom of Anglica pls
Democracy was a mistake

ding ding ding

They would probably have been better off if you hadn't done the potato famine, highland clearances, subverted the darien colony project and initiated the plantation of ulster.

Anglos gonna ang.

I grew up around a lot of British mutts, and you guys are just so damn faggy. I can't imagine how faggy the actual Brits must be.

The Norweigian vikings/Germans should have replaced you honestly. Look at what you allowed to happen to yourselves.

It really is a shame you've fallen this far.

Attached: UK YESS.jpg (1080x2019, 619K)

Empires don't build themselves.
>if you hadn't done the potato famine
Nigger are you seriously blaming England because your paddy ancestors were too stupid to understand crop rotation?

The British purposely starved the Irish, the Irish have been growing crops for a long damn time.

Why are you trying to undermine the Irish? They are whiter than you, and deserve more respect than you.

Attached: the UK is lost.jpg (1978x6777, 3.34M)

They coped well with crop rotation until the anglo forced them all to plant potatoes they shipped over to ((England)).
Then when the crops started failing your Anglojew ancestors hoarded all the good crop to export to kill more whites.
baka.

The UK is an international union and proof of how successful internationalism can be

You should Google that shit before spouting off n making ur cause look fucking dumber than it already does

>England made us ruin our farms then stole everything, we good boys we dindu nuffin
Get fucked potatonigger, you've always been the problem child starting shit and you've always been a complete fuck up. The empire would have stretched a lot further and done a lot more good for this world had we not constantly had to deal with your inane bullshit. Even when we let you paint the sidecar a different colour you seem to always forget that, since the beginning, we've been the ones with the fucking engine.

Your pointless empire has set the stage for white genocide you dumb faggot.
You spread your degeneracy and jewry all over the world.
When a real European empire begins you fags team up with every kike on the planet to take it out.
Kys.

>Blaming the anglo for the work of the kike
If we hadn't spent so much time and resources on you and the jocks every time your tribal instincts kicked in we could have dealt with France quick enough to maintain a hold on the colonies and not let America fall entirely to the Jew, their most significant asset. But nope, Paddy wanted his flag. That's your entire contribution to the world, that's all anyone knows and remembers of Ireland, being a fucking nuisance and holding back greater men. That and Jedward. Talk big about how you're still white, but the reason for it is you're too insignificant to be targeted, they know England is the lifeblood of the kingdom, that if they can take it the rest will quickly follow, and when you see them coming for us you point and laugh as if it's not a death sentence for you as well, as if you actually have any hope of surviving without us. Enjoy it while it lasts, you fucking snake.

well to be fair both sides are "nationalist"

though we tend to refer to the republican/pro united Ireland side as the "nationalists"

>gets butthurt when whites fight back
try not colonizing whites then you kikehawk anglo cretin.
Guess who was financing your initial colonies in Ireland? Your best friends and greatest allies of course! You two are so alike!
The irony of an anglokike calling anyone else a snake lmao
Should've left us alone instead of trying to make your mercantile empire 'significant' for Chief exchequer shlomo.