Do you hear that? There. Listen

Do you hear that? There. Listen.

Amid your disgust with degeneracy, your fear of the decline and collapse of society, your awareness of the workings of evil people such as the Synagogue of Satan, there's a voice in there, calling, calling you.

That's the voice of God. His Law is written on your heart. You know right from wrong. You know good and evil. You always have. He made you that way.

You see in this world that it is full of corruption. You recognize that. You know the Law. And in the middle of the Law, there's that voice. What's it saying?

Jesus Christ loves you. He loves you more than anyone else you've ever met in your entire life. He died for you. He's calling out for you to join Him, to join His army, to conquer souls for Him, to save the West, to save the world.

Answer Him.

Attached: images (37).jpg (300x300, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1BzP1wr234
allaboutgod.com/prayer-of-salvation.htm
bible.com/bible
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

answer the call join the mormon church

Attached: Jim-Carrey-in-Dumb-and-Du-010.jpg (300x180, 9K)

Mormons aren't Christian.

If you want to attack me, don't attack my intelligence. My intellectual capacity is unassailable.

This legitimately gave me chills down my spine, nip. He calls me to act, but I don't know how. I reflect on the talents I have and how to apply them, but I never do.

But the jews created Jesus?

Deus vult nippon. Love and light be with you

Attached: cry.jpg (736x587, 55K)

Pray. Combat sin. Go to Church. Evangelize. Our war is a spiritual war.

In the same way a mugger created Batman. Have you read the Gospels and Acts? The Pharisees crucified Christ and tried to persecute Christians to annihilation. When Emperor Julian apostesized and became a neopagan, he tried to wipe out Christianity and give Judea back to the Jews and build the Third Temple, but a miracle of God stopped the construction, Julian the Apostate died, and the Roman emperors became Christian again.

Gonna need to see some unassailable credentials.

Holy shit I found him

Attached: 53B5DBC2-D104-4816-BA06-9041473CAEC5.jpg (215x234, 16K)

FPWP

Try to go tête-à-tête with me and find out for yourself.

Attached: 1523739145067.png (730x844, 137K)

they hated jesus and condemned him as a heretic
open a bible for once in your meager life

Why isnt god doing anything with all the "bad guys" and let people rot in poison, chemicals, poorness, sicknes, cancer, aids, bandalism, muders etc etc etc?

Who in the fuck would believe in a god that let all that happen to his children???
You are fucking insane, just as your god.

Piss off shameless chink.

>Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore, put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground and after you have done everything, to stand.

>Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

>And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

Ephesians 6:11-18

Attached: 645b7d8735f897ee558cb56e180a0435b402e762.png (583x813, 721K)

To test someone you need to have a task to try them with. Overcoming evil, and suffering, and death, and despair is our test. You're failing.

i'd do that but i'm afraid that my roman lineage would surge forth and that i'd be overtaken by the unyielding urge to crucify him

If God did that, then we'd have no free will. we would act in accordance to his law out of fear and the gift he gave us would be moot. This realm is a training ground for the one that comes after.
Nip and others are right, this is a spiritual war, and I believe it's raging on more levels than just this one and in the heavenly realms. We're the infant soldiers who will "grow up" to be the warriors in greater planes. The challenges there will make even the worst situations in our world look like child's play.

>If good reachs you, you are blessed
>If you suffer, its a test
How long you been using that fucking speech to brainwash people? I need to give no test to no fucking one.

What do you fucking know about how much i have suffered to this day and i am still here, answering a chink trying to convince me about religion that killed and stole for ages and giving my life away to my family still.

That'd be cool, I want to fight demons (not just with prayer but also with my fists.)

Attached: 91ead5179884e90ac14663f9f9cf9a46eb6cbabf.jpg (850x1032, 706K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1BzP1wr234

There is no such thing as free will when someone else can affect your life multiple ways.

Then KYS. You have no choice. It's you destiny if you can't handle a little earthly troubles. Everyone has their sob story, but if you're so convinced it's just a mechanical go through of suffering where the evil reign supreme, why bother?
Honestly think about that.

JESUS CHRIST does. not. love. you. He is a monster who steals skins, I saw him do it twice last week, he killed two men, each homeless and stole their skins, and ran away. The voice you are HEARING is not the monster Jesus(he is a matrix of minds, not a master himself), but the pale things at the Gate at Saturn, followers of Baab-Tetrat, the Worm Who Eats, masters of the brains that are asleep LIKE YOU ARE. If you are not a demon or a ROBOT hologram, then wake up and follow the LORD beneath Black Lake like me follow it follow it follow it

Being redpilled is realizing that we as humans exist because of Satan, and Satan is a symbol of bravery and fearlessness against an unjust tyrant. Satan possesses the most human qualities and did literally nothing wrong.

See? Showing your true nature so fast?

I wont kys, i wont harm others unless they try to do it to me or my family, ill try to help others as i can... but what i def wont do is join any retarded religion or pray to any god (unless i like it), be sure of that.

Showing true nature or jostling you to do some exploration? You believe the evil go unpunished and there is free will. Why do you live? That's the core question to answer.
You value life yet have done nothing but explain why it is valueless. Why don't you start exploring why it has value and why you wont KYS.

Amen brother!

there is no free will*

1. Juda-ism
Appears after Christkike-Rome and all the books (except for 5-books of Moses) appear after 33AD.

2. The (((esoteric-occult)))
Another branch of Christkiking. Gnostics to Sufism to Templars to Freemasons to Luciferians to Wicca to New Age to Satanism. = Christkiking influenced.

3. Islam
Came out of Christkiking dominance. Jesus is in the Koran and fights the antichrist at the end.

4. Atheism
People who figure out that Christkiking is a lie end up turning to full nihilistic blackpill.

5. Communism
Egalitarian Christkike slave morality and denial of nature. Created by Zionist Moses Hess and Karl Marx who was raised in Christian churches. Inspired by VATICAN writings called "Utopia". Total denial of natural law = Christkiking

6. Gay Culture
Faggots existed forever but only now have become a huge cultural issue after hundreds of years of subversive behavior from repression; while the entire Vatican was always run by unmarried homos and pedos.

7. Spiritualism
Anti-life alienation. Created by Chriskikes who hated the material real world and want to die or destroy the world in an Apocalypse.

8. White Genocide
Created by anti-nature spiritualists who believe we are all just ghosts in a shell. Inspired by "worship the dead Rabbi and you are all brothers in Christkike".

Did I miss anything?

Attached: 525321464641164.png (407x405, 183K)

>

preach

Attached: Meditations-Quotes.jpg (1200x720, 532K)

Yeah, he is evil and will fuck up humanity. But he at least has free will and promote it, while oposing to all powerful "god".
Thats having some balls and not hiding in the sky doing nothing and watching his sons die, suffer big of etcs and being inactive.

I like that guy.

user are you okay?

Fucking low t Eurofag cuck bastard spreading his christ cuck autism to Japan. You should of died anal prolapse in Abdul's welfare crib OP.

Attached: Brain-05.jpg (550x425, 67K)

This post explains so much. Now who is showing their true nature so fast.
You value bravery over good, even so far as to forgive evil, but complain about the evil of this world. You're quite the mess, user.

Well shit, I've made some amount of typos.

>Your disgust for degeneracy is actually God!
Why
>It just is!

That's some buzz feed tier logic my man

Honestly, i have come here to suffer and burn karma.

I' m fine, UNLIKE you who is being piloted by a demon(who doesn't exist like I keep saying), who I saw in your brain two years back when I flew in a cloud of butterflies to Neptune. So, I'm saying to you I'm fine the face in the backseat is weak to me, but strong to you so DITCH HIM he is evil, don;t listen to what he says to you DUMB DUMB listen listen listen

You don't burn Karma by suffering, user. You burn it by paying off your debt.
But what would it matter if there is no free will? How will you ever get free if you cannot choose to do good? How will you ever get free if you can find reasons to excuse evil?

My general consensus is that OP should die via his immune system being compromised of aids.

Attached: The elders of zion.jpg (276x400, 30K)

Go forth and manipulate the weak through the word of Jesus. Be content with drinking his blood.

Attached: IMG_1268.jpg (500x296, 27K)

In all honesty OP, please don't ruin Japan with your illogical Jewish superstitions. If the autism of Chirst overwhelms you OP, then flee to Somalia to spread the good word.

Attached: download.jpg (1092x1536, 713K)

Nice copy and paste

A poor malnourished nigger in the slums of Africa is in need of food OP. Food and the good word. Go forth and spread the good word to him OP.

Attached: Dindu Ruckas.jpg (766x600, 181K)

>Japan
>Christian
Color my the most surprised I have ever been in my entire life. Man WW3 is going to have going all over this crazy world to get my brothers and sisters in Christ out of harms way. Love it, God Bless you BasedNipponChristBro.

Jesus Christ was a Jew. That is the irony. The Jews are awaiting their Messiah, this was Christ. The Pharisees, basically the "Spiritual Leaders" for the Jews, said that Christ was not their Messiah, mainly due to Jesus calling them out as blasphemers against God, twisting God's Commandments and Laws for their own personal monetary gain.
>This is where the flipping over coin changes and merchants tables in the Temple came from

Short story? Jesus Christ was pushing buttons, the Jewish Elders, didn't like that. They went and advocated for Him to be crucified. Christ knew this from start, it was already written and told years before His birth. This all had to happen.

>Why isn't God doing anything
Ok, so you walk into someones house and shoot someone and go "How could God allow this."

Did God make you pull the trigger? Move your legs and body into that home? Have the state of mind to murder it's occupants? No. Because from the dawn of time, at the beginning with Adam and Eve, God gave man Free Will. The will do whatever he so pleases.

God is a convient scapegoat, we attack the left for constantly kicking the can down the road and blaming everyone else for their problems. SJW blame "patriarchy" for woman's follies when we as men can plainly see it's their own fault.

We believe in a God because of our faith. We have faith that in the end, through what we have seen, for what has been shown to us, that there is a reason to all of this. After Christ's death, and resurrections, God withdrew His spirit from this world. In place, he left the Holy Spirit, a part of him, as a sort of comfort or guide, to let His creation, His people know that He is still here.

Attached: 1525403025650.jpg (480x792, 40K)

>I need to give no test to no fucking one.
You admit the arduousness of the task before you yet refuse to rise to the occasion.

>What do you fucking know about how much i have suffered to this day and i am still here
You've despaired and cursed God. It doesn't matter how much you've suffered. Some people forsake God having faced no suffering at all. Suffering has nothing to do with your decision. You turned your back on God out of nothing but arrogance. Seeking to pervert your sense of God's justice to your own will demonstrates as much.

>answering a chink trying to convince me about religion that killed and stole for ages
Guilt by association. Pagans and atheists have sinned as well in the name of paganism and atheism.

>and giving my life away to my family still.
Then you have no excuse of ignorance. God have mercy.

O thou shalt not deny the poor malnourished nigger of the good word OP. Leave the hedonistic hell hole that is Japan and make forth to the slums of Africa.

Attached: Dindu whitey's countrie.jpg (388x494, 100K)

I choose someone who do something to other that does nothing. And the one who does nothing its like: "ohh hooho my greation is fagin
burning xDDDD"

And plus, there is no evil or goodness, thats a man creation to name what is not beneficial for us or certain organizations.

lol. Where do you guys come up with this garbage? /x/?

YOU BELIEVE IN A FALSE GOD WHO IS A SLAVE TO THE WORM WHO EATS. People stop listening to him he is obviously a demon made out a matrix of minds, follow the Lord beneath Black Lake, I did and I became a fish, then a starbeam, then a lotus out of eyes, and I saw the waking dream, and GUESS WHAT this guy was here(not a guy but a demon tranny with teeth all round the head like a crown), trying to eat your blood with siphons. So stop your ears and dont listen, follow the song of the LORD and sing sing sing

Thats exactly the problem... thats the paradox and thats why you cant talk about freewill because it doesnt exist, just as freedom.

There is a verse. I will paraphrase it since I couldn't in my last post.

>Casting pearls unto swine.

Get the meaning? It's not anger, it's righteous indignation against someone purposefully provoking one, and when presented with a calm conjecture and reasonable responses, you seek to agitate them.

Why waste time with a fool who would only bring you down in the end? That user you ticked off, or like others, will oddly end up praying for you. Believe it or not we care about everyone, all life. We don't suffer in the presence of evil however, and we are sheep who purposely lead themselves to the slaughter house, nor do we fall on the sword for those that wish us harm.

>pic related to entire post and previous one

Attached: 1525401029706.jpg (480x720, 76K)

>I choose someone who do something to other that does nothing. And the one who does nothing its like: "ohh hooho my greation is fagin
>burning xDDDD"
Can you restate this? I don't get what you're trying to say here.
> And plus, there is no evil or goodness, thats a man creation to name what is not beneficial for us or certain organizations.
So you're a moral relativist?

>omniscient being needs to test his meat puppets

Attached: laughing pagan high priest.jpg (637x602, 105K)

Are you ethnically Japanese, or just another morbidly obese fat cock sucking autist larping as "Japanese"?

Attached: download (1).jpg (1598x1065, 434K)

god loves all of us
it is never too late to repent and accept his embrace

I've done some very evil things. I want to believe but I feel like I'm too far gone. What use could i be to god?

Do you allow God to give you a facial?

Attached: download (3).jpg (485x728, 51K)

lol I guess everything you vaguely associate with Christianity is evil, even the stuff in direct open opposition to Christianity, which somehow proves that Christianity itself is evil somehow. Cool logic bro. Don't strain yourself.

God gave you a conscience. Not everyone has a conscience. Continue to knowingly reject God and you'll eventually lose yours. I've seen it happen.

god HATES you, he is a demon who is made up by the Worm Who Eats, who leads the pale-things in the brain-mazes who control the brains that are not AWAKE, like you. god is named actually Ibbid-Int, thats his demon name that the LORD told me reject him and follow me beneath Black Lake reject him reject him reject him

It's called baptism and the Holy Spirit comes inside you

Answer the question I've asked you OP, are you ethnically Japanese?

Attached: occult science..jpg (1374x1374, 806K)

Thanks for bumping.

Citation needed

777 O thou shalt not deny the poor malnourished nigger of the good word OP. Leave the hedonistic hell hole that is Japan and make forth to the slums of Africa.

Attached: Didnu Basketball.jpg (629x800, 189K)

There are literally a million Christians in Japan and growing. The East will fully belong to Jesus one day. God bless you too, sempai.

Answer the question OP.

Attached: Sigmund Freud.jpg (1600x1165, 160K)

That you japlady?

You don't have to a use user. It's not about fitting in. Your His creation, and He wants to give you a second chance at life, even a third, a fourth, 70 times 7 and above is how many times God will forgive you.

You have a purpose. You exist for a reason. You may not see it in this moment, or this week, or this year, but it is there. God has a plan for you, just like He does for me, like He does for everyone.

We are living in an absolutely fantastic time. We are surrounded by evil on literally every single physical and mental front. What was once good and wholesome, is not considered a taboo that needs to be broken; and what was considered evil and malignant, is now considered liberating and free.

If you are curious, this might help.

allaboutgod.com/prayer-of-salvation.htm

I will be honest, you aren't going to feel a "tingly sensation" and all of sudden change. It's like a diet, it's like a redpill. You do the research and you slowly begin to see the progress and the change in your life. It really does start with the Bible too.

Start in Genesis. Don't force on yourself, instead, read it like a book. Like I did, and if you come to a point where it feels to.. familiar, keep going.

bible.com/bible

Start in Genesis 1:1, King James Version. Go from there. There are plenty of born again Christians on this website, even other websites if you Google it, you'll see.

Hope this helps you user, I'll be praying for you, and so many others in this thread too..

Attached: 1525286572246.jpg (480x360, 43K)

Are you ethnically Japanese ?

Attached: Anti fag.png (1506x3976, 443K)

He tests us for our sake, not for His knowledge. Our lives are a demonstration, and object lesson of our own nature, so that we cannot deceive ourselves any longer as to the state of our souls, on Judgement Day.

Hello based nip, fellow christian here. I am working at amazon as a level one employee and I am on a mission from god to put the Alliance Defending Freedom back on their list of charity options they donate through Amazon's smile program.

My question to you, is there a trend of christianity spreading out through Japan? How would you explain it?

>sempai
Not even an English teacher in Japan, what an embarrassment.

Just so fucking cringy Jesus Christ.

Attached: ME LIKELY YELLOW MONKEY.png (645x729, 82K)

I WILL NOT cite books because they don't exist and the few that do can't be seen or read by unwakened hands and eyes, so you would not know the words if I said so. The Bible used bythe Jews is fake and doesnt exist, its written on wormskins by demons who are also worms, childed fro the Worm Who Eats, kill them and burn the fake books and go to Black Lake to meet the LORD go go go

Could just be a typo. M and N are right next to eachother. You're sounding like a leftist by hinging one's argument on spellchecking.

Are you ethnically Jewish?

The fact that you want to believe demonstrates that you're very far from too far gone. You're quite near. God loves you and you can be saved.

Why won't you answer the question I so relentlessly ask you, are you ethnically Japanese?

Attached: Osiris.png (615x721, 539K)

So your argument is
> Just believe me goy, you couldn't understand, but I'm right.
Just stop me if you think I characterized there.

Just more fucking autism.

This coming from a memeflag is pretty funny tbqh.

Because you're unworthy of any response. I'd ask you what species you are, but I already know that you're a pig. Go wallow in filth. Filtered.

I dont qualify myself in any way.

Yeah, walk right into the slaughter house... thats why there is no free will or freedom. Just bee yourself, a good sheep with no objective in life, grazing to your destiny while everything around doesnt matter.
Your inaction is what causes everything of what we are suffering now, you make others take advantage of you because you are just a sheep, handled like others please, and thats exactly how they want you. Thats exactly why religion exists.

And do not pray for me, we prayed everyday and we been blessed with all the contrary.

dumb jap thinks hes hot shit. Stupid slant

He already knows if person A is going to pass the "test" which means you're either saved or doomed from the very beginning. Your imaginary drama of sin and redemption is pointless, sorry.

>practically no typos in the his other posts
Nah, he's clearly a proxyfag, you gullible faggot.

>to conquer souls
Too easy, not doing that. Makes me feel dirty.

I'm not the one trying to subvert a given host nation to a religion which is in opposition to the law of nature. The law of natural selection.

Attached: Bio-circuit.jpg (530x434, 68K)

Your argument is still "one typing mistake and it's all thrown out." Look again to your keyboard and see the proximity of m to n. Tell me how that's different than those portrayed in the smuggies Jow Forums likes to have threads about.

You miss the entire point. The test is to demonstrate to you that you're evil by your own clear failure.

GO TO BLACK LAKE and you will see that I am right when you see the spaceships there, piloted by alien demons. See you dont get it I am not AN IDIOT like you or like the demons who you suck the cum from, I took the peeler to my brain and pulled back the skin and the bone and opened up my brain and followed the LORD who is without limit and who repeats meand so I am repeated. You are an idiot sucker of demons if you do not UNDERSTAND the way to Black Lake dumb dumb dumb

Except if Christianity wins in the East, then it did win by natural selection. it was stronger than the other faiths. The inferior died and the most fit thrived.

Thank you, you beautiful jap you, I really needed this today.

Attached: image.jpg (750x937, 170K)

He seems like a Eurofag to me who just so happened to vist Japan because of his life long desire to satiate his inner pedophillic tendencies .

If only Amakusa Shirō didn't lose.

I'm saying this unironically, user, and without malice: Did you take your meds tonight or were you never good at debating without resorting to fallacies?

You didn't get the saying I put, or the " we are just walking into slaughter house" meme.

>movingon

>typing mistake
Yeah, right, dumb fuck. Lurk more.

It can't be by your own clear failure if your fate was foreseen by your creator before he created you.

In the short run perhaps, but in the long run religions like Islam will conquer Japan after it is weakened after years of Christian doctrine.

Attached: Anatomy occultists.jpg (800x1600, 840K)