believing in god in 2o18
explain yourself user

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
foxnews.com/health/2018/05/06/boy-13-regains-consciousness-after-parents-sign-papers-to-donate-his-organs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>putting ideas in people's heads so they can write about me but that's not enough so i impregnate my own mother to give birth to myself so i can tell everyone about how great i am then i sacrifice myself to myself to save you from myself, then i resurrect myself to tell you more about myself then i ascend to heaven to join myself

Attached: 1509027488365.jpg (640x480, 57K)

you're an idiot.

believing in no god means you basically believe that there is no chance of an entity several orders of magnitude more complex than humans existing in the universe.

pretty ridiculous if you think about it

The story of the big bang -- scientifically plausible, if not entirely proven: Everything popped into existence in a colossal chaotic explosion of infinite energy. Over eons, the planets emerged. On the planets, life emerged. The life evolved into intelligent life, the intelligent life made hyperintelligent (tech-augmented) life. The hyper intelligent life eventually became a single sentient entity (early days of that seen in the internet). Eventually the life could enjoy a blissful experience doing what ever it wanted within a simulated universe of its own creation, as well as exploring the other stars and planets. Eventually the machine became strong enough to reverse entropy and travel to other dimensions. It existed forever. It had become God.

The story of 'God'.

God existed forever. Eventually it decided to experience other dimensions (of non infinity). After a while it became man who lived in some blissful experience. Then man fell and forgot its divinity and fought with one another. Eventually man destroyed everything. The universe died.

Which one is more true?

>entity several orders of magnitude more complex than humans
that would not be god, god is all possible all powerful everything controlling bla bla bla

> muh edgy fedora gentlesir.

read about gnostic christianity

>ad hominem + strawman
>0 evidence
not an argument

Attached: 1512619048378.gif (500x280, 645K)

Not really, the definition of God is extremely broad. But OK lets say the universe is a simulation (mathematical evidence is infinitely stronger for that than for that it is the only universe), is the 'admin' of that simulation God?

What if the being running the simulation is an AI superintelligence?

>gnostic christianity
lmao

so you would still lick other people asses and be slapped by them WITHOUT eternal reward from a god

Christ was the son of God, half-bred with a human, he was not God. If you’re gonna be an edgelord cunt have your shit correct.

>christcucks actually believe this

Attached: bris.jpg (600x400, 31K)

Attached: 12937123716211.png (331x448, 403K)

make shitty arguments, get shitty responses.

also you have no idea what straw man means.

Here's a simple logical argument:

For every living thing we know of, they are aware of themselves, and of other living beings similar to them, but scarcely (or not at all) aware of entities orders of magnitude more complex than them. Ants don't know about fish. Fish don't know about people. Crows don't know about the internet. Etc.

Yet for all of them there are many entities and beings orders of magnitude more complex than them.

For us to assume there is not an entity an order of magnitude more complex and powerful than us would be to place ourselves at the top of a food chain when we have no idea how far the food chain goes, nor any way to currently know.

Again, you demonstrate your lack of knowledge and simplistic way of thinking.

Think of God as a 'material'. Part of the pure essence of God was in Jesus

stealing that

>thats a fucking mudslime mong

simple, truthful, precise, straightforward, honest, and logical is the way to go

Attached: aVWnQG8_700b.jpg (700x403, 41K)

Christianity is for the jews and was always supposed to be.

>we can't know
>therefore we know Yahweh created the Earth in 6 days oh yeah and he made a woman from a guys rib and people lived for hundreds of years lol and a guy saved every species of animal on earth by loading them up all on his boat he built because the whole entire planet flooded and then he turned a woman into salt

Attached: 1522615042067.jpg (613x640, 146K)

Only brainlets believe in magic sky daddy.

Repent for your sins and seek Christ to be saved

This thread is about believing in God, not a specific sect of Christianity.

>thou shalt not worship another god
>proceed to worship another guy

The fool has said in his heart there is no God.

It is now widely accepted that we are almost certainly living in a "simulation" (ie Created reality).

Evolution is retarded. You would
Need all kinds of scientific and physical laws in place from the get go for it to work., I.e. Non evolution.

Evolutionists are idiots. I'm looking at you, Jow Forums

Just so you know the reason why circumcision was mandated was so that the Jews had a guaranteed way for differentiating themselves from the non-jews they were surrounded by (who were also by and large human sacrificing satanists). Same reason for a lot of the other seemingly mental rules they had (like not wearing clothes of two different fabrics). It was so they could tell who was a Jew and who was follower of Mollech/Baal/Bael/Saturn/Satan. Take your weak shit outta here

oh okay mr. sophist pseudo intelligent pussy that is obviously afraid to cling to any specific retarded sect for fear of having to actually defend anything meaningful

I totally respect and understand your epistemology. It's definitely not pussified modern salad bar style bullshit protestantism.

Attached: 1363994123691.jpg (566x480, 55K)

for

Not really, simple initial mathematical systems, if set up correctly can evolve into extremely complex forms (e.g. Deep Learning Neural Networks, etc).

>You would Need all kinds of scientific and physical laws in place from the get go for it to work
it is called science user

>It is now widely accepted that we are almost certainly living in a "simulation" (ie Created reality).
widely accepted by the usual conspiracy theory crowd, you mean.

> why won't you defend my strawman reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Once you accept that the existence of a (basically) all powerful superintelligence is near enough mathematically inevitable, then you realise that the world must be ordered, and exist for a reason, not chaos, and then you can start seeing the archetypal patterns and inferring God's will for you.

But this thread isn't about my conclusions about that, its about the question of whether that all powerful superintelligence exists in the first place. (It does.)

big bang doesnt make any sense, one of the most important principles of physics is that matter/energy can not be created or destroyed, only transformed. So how does nothing become everything? I'd rather believe in a higher power.

Attached: 1521483459621.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

>explain yourself

He's FUCKING REAL & we know it. Done, just is.

jordan peterson tier pedantic word salad gibberish

Attached: moments before this post was made.jpg (650x366, 36K)

You believe in a 4,000 year old frog god who announces his presence with digits. Explain yourself user.

Attached: Kek Computers.jpg (800x587, 234K)

>god is more complex than us
except when the need arises - usually in an argument about to be lost by the theist - for this god to be more simple than humans, because then this god suddenly becomes infinitely simple.

Yes, and unless there are infinite universes (which is basically the same as saying a God with an infinite mind) our existence is one in infinity which is ridiculously unlikely.

> look at me i'm an edgy underage brainlet

If you don't have the reading comprehension of a fucking twelve year old there's not much point arguing with you is there?

>believing in no god means you basically believe that there is no chance of an entity several orders of magnitude more complex than humans existing in the universe.
google 'divine simplicity'.

just because it's possible doesn't mean it's even remotely interesting without a shred of evidence to back it up

it's like asking what if we're all in the Matrix, or just brains in jars hooked up to a simulation, without any way to know we might as well just live our lives as if it wasn't the case

Kek smiles on the theists

Attached: pr_sph3_shg.jpg (500x150, 33K)

The pattern itself is evidence.

If you're a caveman who's walked over many hills and valleys, and end up on a hill higher than any you've been on before, it's still stupid to assume its the highest in the whole world let along the fucking universe.

Likewise with our own power and intelligence.

>if you DON'T have the reading comprehension of a fucking twelve year old

So you're saying, why would a christnigger theist retard like you bother to argue with someone above the intelligence level of a 12 year old?

oh but I'M the one that has poor reading comprehension, cause I'm sure you meant "if you DO have the reading comprehension of a 12 year old".

Attached: 1377061212182.gif (331x197, 1.72M)

>Just so you know the reason why circumcision was mandated was so that the Jews had a guaranteed way for differentiating themselves from the non-jews they were surrounded by
just so you know, the jews were imitating the egyptians in this, under whose cultural dominance they lived for centuries; just check your bible for cases when the egyptians came and replaced a jewish king with another one. also, lots of jews worked in egypt in the times of kings from the house of david; it was somewhat like the relation between mexico and the usa (egypt playing the role of the usa).

Something that is infinite in all ways, and contains in itself all of creation (the multiverse) can be described as 'simple' in the sense that its a single all encompassing entity (or infinitely complex) in the sense that is is a single entity which contains and is all of observed reality and more

Wrong, you don't even have the reading comprehension of a twelve year old, as you just demonstrated again

i dont believe in any form of spirituality

You do realise literally anything can be strawman’d like this, right? I believe in evolution/Big Bang, but it’s like saying
>there’s nothing in the begining but there’s also something and even though there’s nothing that something got really pressurised and then it grew rapidly and then it exploded and then a bunch of dust scattered everywhere and some of it just happened to form earth where life came out of a bunch of rocks and water and then changed into complex figures over billions of years because of random things happening
Fuckwit

Attached: 4B567143-4A40-41C8-BA53-C3FD612B7111.png (403x448, 113K)

No, "there is always a bigger fish" is not evidence

And if it was, there would be beings of even greater magnitude than God, ad infinitum

>posts strawman
>WAAAAAAAAAHHH why are you strawmanning me????

Why'd you cut it off, user?

one has theory and evidence

Yes, it absolutely is, in fact its the only way we can infer the existence or non existence of a being of the definition God. See Bayesian Analysis, etc.

And second, yes, thats why the definition of God is as a transcendental, infinite being, beyond Man's knowing (although we do contain his essence and are a part of him)

Hahahahaha
Jesus Christ user...don’t stop posting now

Wake up. GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: 44.jpg (1000x800, 91K)

Watch every episode of Through the Wormhole too.

Look at the cognitive dissonance !!!!
>MY GOD EXISTS
>NO MINE IS RIGHT
>NO I'M A PROPHET THAT RAPES KIDS
you're all children, doesn't matter how old you are, you're all children that will never grow up.

Religions trigger the peter pan syndrome in stupid people and they remain stupid until they die and realize they wasted their entire life.
haha

GO, BE STUPID !!!!

Strawmanning sectarian religiosity as being the same as theism and spirituality.

Classic fedora move

>source: Bible: Galatians 5:6
>argument: Christian Circumcision
>conclusion: stop maiming baby dicks.

>translation: For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

STOP CUTTING WHITE CHRISTIAN BOYS BABY DICKS! YOU WILL GET NO FAVOR FROM GOD CUT OR UNCUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: herecomestheking.jpg (570x1149, 111K)

You forgot to tip your fedora

Given up have you, fedorafags?

say that to the JOOS

There's Hu-wheat fields in the afterlife. God is real and he is white.
foxnews.com/health/2018/05/06/boy-13-regains-consciousness-after-parents-sign-papers-to-donate-his-organs.html

Yup, the incredible amount of similarity between NDEs (see nderf.org) is a very strong piece of evidence, likewise (and even more interesting) is patients hypnotised to remember past lives or before their birth all reference the same place and this also matches with RVers etc.

>feeduowwwaa feeedowwwaaa
children, there's just no point in having a discussion when they're as retarded as lefty communists when it comes to discussion.
You're shit and that's what you get for your worthless kike insult

> post ad hominems and a strawman of sectarianism somehow being analogous to theism.

> complain about being called a fedora
> call people children while clearly being underage

Not a one of the fedorafags in this thread has made a rational argument to any of my posts.

Quite pathetic really

Fucking pleb. They've proven that on the quantum level something can come from nothing. Try to keep up.

Energy into matter and vice versa, sure, but the total amount of energy in the universe remains the same

I don't. I'm an atheist and I think all races and people are equal. I want racial equality and I don't care if the white race goes extinct, this world is meaningless.

>there's nothing to fight for in the afterlife or on earth
>t. cuck

1 Corinthians 1