WHITE PRIDE is a retarded laughable idea: the thread

Tell me why white pride is good.

Attached: 220px-Stormfrontlogo.png (220x224, 20K)

M

white pride doesn't mean anything, it's only skin deep. every "white" person should take pride in their ancestry. go get a dna test, look up your family tree, learn as much as you can about your own family. and be proud of where your family came from. unless you're a nigger in america of course because then your family were more likely slaves. unless you wanna be proud of that too then whatever.

but don't be proud that your skin is white. skin is surface deep, what matters is on the inside.

Dork

It's a representation of a group of people that had seemed to advance in technology and society than other types of races or ethnicity.

Although it's hard to differentiate from person to person, a lot of people in similar areas have similar traits. and it just so happens white people have dominated a large portion of the world.

Well, if i lived in a country, where niggers can walk around without a problem, then id propably sign up.

Aspecially that blacks arent known for beeing polite, wise or even following a fucking law.

So yeah, if u are white that lives in a country like that and dont do shit about that, then prepare your anus for some RPA shit, because sooner or later it will happen. And you know it.

whites invented 90 something percent of things.
those waving that flag are trash though.

This. "Racial pride" is for faggots who have nothing else.

Attached: White privilege.jpg (480x726, 72K)

Attached: Jewish brainlet.png (426x510, 154K)

>Doesn't understand genetics and propagation of hereditary traits

Attached: 1514162273328.png (403x448, 53K)

Attached: DLALB3AWsAElZGU.jpg (1200x1200, 223K)

Nearly every white person before the 20th century had pride in their race.

Attached: Shlomo_white.jpg (642x1083, 174K)

T.mutt

White has always been associated with good. Every culture you can name makes the connection.

because its the race that has the most reason to be proud on another question are you retarded

So what you shouldn't take pride in other people's accomplishment s .
So just because some blacks are bad doesn't mean blacks are e all bad
See number 1

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-05-11-03-49.png (1200x1920, 451K)

>T.leaf.

>So what you shouldn't take pride in other people's accomplishments.

But how can you say there is 0 correlation? HOW do you know that white people aren't superior? How do you know for a fact that genetics doesn't play a role in cognitive function?

This might surprise you, but Europe definitely evolved differently, and it just so happens to be white people.

K
> pic related, literally invent over 90% of everything worth inventing... case closed

Attached: D9D9EE3C-A379-4114-BA3B-DDF6D93F2E9F.png (1237x1017, 119K)

t.doesn't understand it
You are the one who doesn't understand genetics, user.

Attached: 1460810206597.png (657x425, 24K)

>Charles Murray
Get the fuck out, you're retarded.

La creatura...

Nice argument there jew.

Attached: no u.jpg (640x454, 30K)

What’s a matter you don’t like his work, your credentials?

>white pride
White pride is pretty vapid, all things considered. Aryan Pride on another hand, that is something worth fighting for.

I wonder how's behind this post

Attached: 4chan is evil.png (832x438, 374K)

White pride only makes sense in nations with no national or cultural heritage, like Seppoland, everywhere else being white is mundane, and being proud of it is literally just a sign of low intelligence, in regular countries, like those in Europe, we have regular nationalism, so dumb shit like white nationalism is redundant

>he thinks because humans can interbreed they are equal
you can literally breed a horse with a donkey or lion with a tiger
>So just because some blacks are bad doesn't mean blacks are e all bad
what is the fucking bell curve why are you willfully ignorant why do refuse to see the truth

>naxalt
Don't fucking care. My options are be an asshole to niggers or give my asshole to niggers.

Because pretty much everything of value ever done, made, or invented came from white people and if we don't band together we will become extinct very soon leading to a permanent dark age for humanity.

> muh Bell curve is bad
Or maybe you’re the idiot that thinks the bell curve wasn’t blunt enough

You spelled ancestry wrong.

Im not going to "tell you" why white pride is good, you are a waste of space

its the same as saying american values and morals dont need to be protected, because we are the greatest people on earth

no matter how powerful, those who dont protect themselves perish

for all the others on the board. White Pride is great.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-05-11-05-18.png (1200x1920, 357K)

>completely misinterprets the data to support the fucking opposite conclusion to what it actually is
>hurr this is good

>don't band together goyim!
>go ahead and pay us to catalog your DNA instead

Attached: MerchantPost.gif (360x202, 1.83M)

Tell me what white people didn't invent, build or rule.

Stormfags BTFO

>race is just skin color

Attached: justskindeep.jpg (183x275, 11K)

It is pseudoscience
It is true faggot
You're and idiot also unrelated but do like syd barett or roger waters of pink Floyd?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-05-11-05-51.png (1200x1920, 400K)

Its simple. White is right. And it answers the question more more ways then one.

Of course average differences between different populations are real. I don't see how this is even debatable.

Attached: race_iq_2.png (1056x927, 194K)

White being right doesn't mean black is bad. Fuck off kike.

THE JEWISH AGENDA IS TO WIPE AWAY INDIVIDUALITY AND INDIVIDUAL DIVINE IDENTITY BY IDENTIFYING YOURSELF BASED ON COMMUNAL THINGS.

Attached: 1516537172199.png (1594x844, 374K)

Sup fag.
Why does white power threaten You?
Is it because you're a weak little cunt?

Wew. Me pride.
I swear I've been partying so hard all week I'm seeing things. Saw a chick crossing her extremely attractive legs, stoped to say hello and it was tree roots off a climbing tree.
All I did the other night was step outside and bumped into 3x giggling blondes, nailed double blondes. DOUBLE. They weren't even les up to that point. I could go in the bar next door and get laid with top tier in under 10 minutes. I've had a busy week.
You know why?
Because I'm white. These grills all love it because they are Greek and Russian and mutts. They all aim for superior genes. Big circus nogs might do okay but I'm the final fantasy, ultimate form. Feels really good.

FUCK YOU YOU ARE JUST A BUNCH OF LOSERS

world recorded history of achievement.

Lo

We'll be forced to band together eventually. Why not just get it over with.

ARE YOU GOING TO RESPOND OR NOT

Nigger Alert detected REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

You morons are 1) Too easy and, 2) Unaware of how you came to be.

Fucking LEARN.

Attached: ekwos.jpg (1280x640, 52K)