I guess I need a new pasta brand, baka

I guess I need a new pasta brand, baka

Attached: barilla.jpg (576x887, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/human-rights-campaign-says-barilla-has-turned-around-its-policies-on-lgbt/2014/11/18/9866efde-6e92-11e4-8808-afaa1e3a33ef_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7f5d7a5c000c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2013

Guess I have a new pasta brand desu

Let's be honest. Gays are probably not eating Barilla pasta. It is high in calories and not fabulous tasting. Gays need to stay thin for maximum cock attraction.

Attached: gay-shorts-2.jpg (211x601, 21K)

Make me my dick-shaped Carbonara you homophobe.

I’ve purposely bought Barilla pasta just to spite you disgusting degenerate fags.

Pasta makes my shit cling to the bowl, like a sticky muddy mess, fuck pasta and bread

what the fuck, i eat pasta, even this brand, many times a week and i dont even need to wipe
my poop is fine
you're fucked up

different bodies are different. wew. novel thought right here lad

hahaha based

Our ancestors are smiling at us.

Attached: 1524418530143.jpg (719x590, 271K)

no, if your shit is runny or sticky or diarrhea
you have serious problems inside, dumb fucking sticky shitter

seek help

yeah my problem was pasta and bread, glad I don't eat that shit anymore now my shits are fine

Hahahah fucking butthurt homo.

no your problem is probably that your family is incredibly inbred

Pasta la vista faggots

Attached: 1523449329435.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Gays don't eat fucking carbs. Who are they kidding?

nigger the stuff you're saying you ate
SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM
anyone else whos ate it knows that it does not do that
jesus

Gluten hates you just as much as I do

Reminder that Garofalo is the only pasta you should buy.

Attached: garofalo.png (225x225, 4K)

My ancestry goes back to France fairly recently on one side of my family tree. I am not descendant of island inbreeders.

Attached: 1525384470812.jpg (1024x771, 71K)

>mutt memes
HELLO
REDDIT

Based Barilla

Attached: 1525579881402s.jpg (250x200, 7K)

Based Barilla.

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 22K)

>it's chairman
>it's
(((journalism)))

what the fuck are you saying you dumbass. people react differently to different foods. YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE A NUT ALLERGY. EAT THE FUCKING PEANUTS, WHAT ARE YOU NOT FUCKING NORMAL OR SOMETHING? EVERYONE CAN EAT PEANUTS

Rare?

kek i'll be eating exclusively barilla for the next 70 years.

Problem is we live in a world where people give a shit. So what if I suck dick? I'm still going to eat whatever pasta. It's fucking water + flour. Advertisement does nothing to persaude me. I'm not going to go out of my way to buy a fucking specific brand of non-homophoic pasta.

Attached: moodle.jpg (468x605, 24K)

Attached: 1525389874536.jpg (726x459, 101K)

Oh my god, just fuck already.

Attached: 1524542502283.jpg (947x734, 122K)

Can you make pasta, Gay user?

Kek good one sven

Attached: 1524332489760.jpg (640x460, 73K)

BASED pastaman! let the fags eat cake!

Yes, but I refuse to make homemade pasta just to mix in food coloring.

stop pposting old news faggot. This wop already completely cucked on his opinions.

Attached: article-2770533-21AE00C600000578-935_964x607.jpg (964x607, 221K)

Are you a good cook? :3

>2013

>Breeding within your race is inbreeding.
Imagine being this retarded

Barilla is pleb-tier pasta tbqh

Attached: 6a00d83425578653ef0120a5c87ac8970b-500wi.png (500x348, 354K)

its even more based that they said it during the prior administration.
>inb4 he ended up apologizing

He meant breeding within your own bloodline, sister fucker

I haven't killed anyone yet. I call that being successful.

Attached: bknlfex8iyxz.jpg (960x720, 79K)

An incredibly simple concept that for some reason most people can't comprehend. There's even genetic research showing that people from different regions have very different abilities to digest various foods. Keep on keepin' on, Bonganon.

Could you make Penne Alla Vodka?

breddy much

Why do you think that is?

Except they turned it all around anons.
Looks like they LOVE gays now.
washingtonpost.com/politics/human-rights-campaign-says-barilla-has-turned-around-its-policies-on-lgbt/2014/11/18/9866efde-6e92-11e4-8808-afaa1e3a33ef_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7f5d7a5c000c

Oh well, it's fucking pasta. Still going to eat it.

>a based PastaNigger not falling for the cultural marxist, /lgbt/, jew activist bullshit
everybody should be buying Barilla tbph

>2013
eh, It'd be nice to know whatever actually happened but please feel free to KYS all the same.

Attached: mentalillnessflags.jpg (455x1855, 156K)

I only eat barilla already

barillas good shit, it's like a dollar for a whole pot of pasta. shiiiit.

Look here

And their sauces are decent too

Probably. My best guess: Saute onions and minced garlic in a pan over medium heat, soften the aromatics, add fresh basil, add half and half pureed tomato's to diced tomatoes and cook simmering until no longer acidic(-40 minutes), add sugar to balance as needed. At the end, add vodka then burn off, remove from heat add cream and Parmesan cheese, bring back up to temp as need. Have pasta ready, add pasta to sauce, and add pasta water to thicken sauce as needed.

oh well, that sucks. Maybe the political climate will change to be even more extreme and they will be allowed redemption.

And could make a cocktail with the leftover cocktail

Yea, by now that guy is probably a tranny married to 3 other genderfluids in an open relationship.

The leftover vodka. Tard moment, my bad

Gays can go eat another man. Faggots are disgusting.

My cabinet is filled with a variety of barilla brand pastas.

They are not attacking you, because they feel at home.

What do you mean? Barilla is italian

We're all tards here. Vodka isn't my thing. I've tried enough alcohol to settle on Apple Cider as my drink of choice.

they bent the knee b/c of the gay mafia efforts: All the groups that attacked them should be noted so that revenge can be taken in the future and never allow them to have any political power ever again.

>not making your own pasta
Why would you do this?

> Eating pasta in 2018

No, your problem in England is all the nigger dicks

Very cute.

>Eating at all in 2018

While I applaud their homophobic chairman, Barilla pasta is one step above cardboard.

Whiter than you, pablo.

Attached: 1525383885042.png (1200x1200, 54K)

Are you natural born British? Or an expat?

natural born

why

What's your parents heritage?

English, my great great grandfather on my dads side was french though. I was a kid when he was mapping the family tree, I only remember that cause I thought it was interesting

You ever test your DNA?

>After the boycott, Barilla Group started to advocate for LGBT rights, including "health benefits for transgender workers and their families, contributing money to gay rights causes, and featuring a lesbian couple on a promotional [website]."[17] American organization Human Rights Campaign gave the company a top score in their 2015 Corporate Equality Index which rates "employers who are LGBT-friendly".[18][19] Guido stated that he is "proud to say that" they "have all learned a great deal about the true definition and meaning of family, and over the past year we have worked hard to reflect that throughout our organization."[17]

Gays btfo

no. maybe one day I will.

got a frenchman that thinks he is english here.
Fuck back off to france you tart.

I'd bet that you're not as English as you think you are.

lmao you think penne ala vodka is some super special unique dish
penne means noodle cut to a specific shape
vodka means vodka
that means you can cook whatever the fuck you want for Penne ala Vodka as long as it has penne noodles and some sort of vodka in it
The name doesn't distinguish its value, its just pasta and vodka. That's it.

It's kinda sad that Chick-fil-a was the only one who stood up to them and faced them down.

Attached: ChickfilaProtest.jpg (720x494, 79K)

oui mon ami

That's incorrect. But I'm glad that you think you know anything about Italian cuisine.

fucking lol

Goddamn, they need a bath. Why the fuck do white people have dreads?

should just stop eating pasta as its 90% carbs
why are mob bosses supposedly so fucking fat? Cause they eat too many fucking noodles

Why is that? I live in the north of england. we're all as British as you can get

Attached: 1510331960359.png (1488x732, 530K)

You can think your recipe is special as much as you want. The fact that its just pasta and vodka and you continue to think its the only way to make noodles and booze makes me want to turn my computer off and apply myself outside.

Just because you live there doesn't make you entirely British. You could have came there on a floating door for all I know.

>In September 2012, The Civil Rights Agenda (TCRA) announced that Chick-fil-A had "ceased donating to organizations that promote discrimination, specifically against LGBT civil rights." Chick-fil-A officials did state in an internal document that they "will treat every person equally, regardless of sexual orientation."[92] In a letter from Chick-fil-A's Senior Director of Real Estate, the company states, "The WinShape Foundation is now taking a much closer look at the organizations it considers helping, and in that process will remain true to its stated philosophy of not supporting organizations with political agendas."[93][94]

Support based barilla

Attached: 1414141.jpg (712x949, 74K)

Okay, if you think you're so intelligent in culinary arts, tell me how to make Arrabbiata sauce, user. Since you think penne alla vodka is just pasta and liquor, you pathetic mutt, let's hear it.

it's just part and parcel of the rainbow coalition.

Attached: 1505983123813.jpg (1920x1080, 2.36M)