/MRG/ - Mixed/Multi-Racial General

ITT we discuss our lives as mixed race individuals. We dispel anti race-mixing myths and discuss the multi racial future of the west

Attached: 1A2E0A29-7A80-4F4E-B32E-122EBB49FBA3.jpg (400x520, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
youtube.com/watch?v=f_g58kzSs1U
youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Your_Nightmare.jpg (474x474, 14K)

fuck mutts and fuck white people

Welcome American, you belong in this thread, seeing that 56% of your ancestors are white

I'm a mutt but everyone assumes I'm huwhite, I'm taking my chances with whitey.

Attached: 1524272780608.jpg (1094x1196, 133K)

Attached: 1522281300871.png (1087x1087, 483K)

>posts picture of criminal

One race the human race /thread

Hating me for existing...?

Yes.
Fuck off.

>t. Carlos

Like a jar of Ragu!Its in there! Amerimutt checking in.

It’s the duty of every mixed person to breed with smartest race they are mixed with.
Example:
>mixed black/white breeds with white
>mixed Asian/white breeds with Asian.

It’s the only way to make sure our existence doesn’t further the distraction of society.

>further the distraction of society
user, I...

I am mixed race, hispanic and european mix that is white passing. Only my name gives away if I give them my real one. I unironically think we are cursed people with no identity and no history. We are stuck between our two identities and are not wholly accepted by either.
Whatever you do, do not mix the races. You really have no idea what you're doing to your children.
I don't even know who I should marry. I hate latinas and am not attracted to them, but I would also feel guilty mudding up a European's line.

Attached: INeverAskedForThis.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

The mental issues suck.

Attached: 1481031B-C5DF-4A56-96B7-139530E3417E.jpg (960x733, 87K)

Would mutts become White if it were technologically possible?

Attached: national_transhumanism.png (1000x570, 310K)

>be 74% white castizo
>look like a slightly improved spic
>brother looks aryan, blue eyes and everything
life is suffering

Funny how that works, huh? My brothers look like wetbacks through and through.

I only ever experience racism from niggers and stormfags

woah bruh, what happens when you drink alcohol?

>TFW half Chinese and half Cambodian

It hurts, bros... Why did I have to be born a mutt?

>We dispel anti race-mixing myths
Uh, as a mixed race person, I can confidently say that you shouldn't race mix.

I’m 56% white
Ok not sure but I’m English, Irish, German, Cherokee, Apache, Mexican, and Lebanese.
I can’t pick white non-hispanic but I’m only 12.5% hispanic.
Been called nigger by whites, white boy by blacks, and Mexicans def don’t accept me as one of them.
I have white olive skin so I identify as white but to be honest I could care less.
I rock le 56% meme or Heinz 57

oh hello there satn

Attached: 1478840634295.jpg (486x648, 236K)

Agreed
t. hapa

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

1) sage
2) how long before that estonian with the sheboon fever pops up and starts spamming this thread with groids?

>We dispel anti race-mixing myths
>myths
You mean fact right?

Agreed. Its why I bred white being mostly white myself. Gives my offspring a better chance. As a mongrel Who claims to be white I can assure you that white privilege is real. Not that its a bad thing lol

If you can pass just stick with the first 3.

Who else mischling master race here ?

I know exactly how you feel. To make things worse, I wasn't even taught Spanish. I'm going to try to mate with a white woman, if you're white passing then your children will likely come out more white than anything. After a few generations, you can breed out the native to less than 5% Mating with a Latina means you're looked into to the Hispanic side. Forget about it if your woman is Dominican or Puerto Rican because then the children will likely chase after niggers.

I pass by all but the most racist of whites. Those guys are honestly dumb. I’m extremely racist but they make me feel like a libshit lol

>tfw used to buy into the whole one world one race thing until Muhammad Ali convinced me I was wrong youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
>tfw if I want to be with my own she'll be a second-gen mutt like me, statistically the most blue-pilled, brainwashed types around, and if I branch out I'll be contributing to the destruction of one race or another
>tfw my game was rigged from the start and there's nothing I can do but watch as the world slowly burns
>tfw starting to sound like Elliot

Attached: 1495900358244.png (500x279, 56K)

Race is real and we prefer our own kind. This is science!

Perfect woman:
youtube.com/watch?v=f_g58kzSs1U

Race:
youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY

youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM

Attached: alexhitler.jpg (1287x684, 97K)

Mulatto here. Black father married my mom and is now married to another white woman and is raising her kids. Also his brother married and had mullato kids.
I believe it has a lot to do with Christianity. I’mThe church I grew up in had an alarming rate of race mixing because “god loves everyone equally”

I want a white woman, they're the ones I'm most attracted to. I'm actually ashamed to admit how Hispanic I am to them. All I wanted to be was white, but I guess having the skin and hair is a runner up prize. I have a hair color no shitskin naturally has.

White women could care less if you were latino. They love that shit. Whites+latino>whites+blacks any day

I get drunk pretty quickly, but I sober up quickly so I have to constantly drink to stay drunk.

Attached: si253217923323.jpg (263x192, 12K)

I am Japanese, White & Hawaiian. If you want to see that race predjudice is a fallacy, look at Hawaii. 94% minority no race issues.

If you also want to see why having a cultural ethnostate is a good thing, & that some immigrants are fucking dangerous 5th columnists look at Hawaii. We got along for 300 years with other Europeans, Pacific Islanders and Asians before Americans came and fucked us in less than 30 years. Then look at how before the Jews came over fleeing from Europe in 1946 crime was almost nil and the largest crime syndicate in Hawaii now is one started by and led by several Jews and run by Micronesians.

Jews and burgers. Not even once.

Attached: tmp_21244-1525589594128644062753.webm (480x640, 649K)

high metabolism then. that can be strong if you lift

Exactly. This is how us mixed Naive Americans become alcoholics.

Attached: 1523766151866.png (304x306, 7K)

MUTT RANKING THREAD

1. Castizos
2. Hapas

Fuck everything else

I personally believe castizos and hapas are superior to whites

You half nigs are givin mixedchads a bad name

Attached: 1483538126003.jpg (1167x1345, 636K)

No its a liver enzyme thing Naive Americans have

Sorry for cucking up your Island, lad. We needed the sugar, nothing personal.

>bi-racial people are shit and should be kept down to a bare minimum if at all

T. black-white mother asian-white father

>none of my grandparents stayed married past 10 years and my parents made it the longest of any mixed racial couple I know for 22 years

pic unrelated

Attached: 1522275786348.jpg (640x512, 104K)

really interesting. can the enzyme be extracted and used for anything?

You'd be wrong.
Evolution happens through distillation, not dilution.

Attached: Muh_hybrid_vigor_rawr.jpg (428x1970, 1.16M)

Speak for yourselves.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 01.24.21.png (1214x504, 327K)

Mixed Levantines and Persians are decent too.

Attached: 797C4A38-BE10-4B26-958F-F7ADDD8CA31D.png (478x600, 507K)

Yes, converting alcohol to basic chain molecules. Maybe useful in ethanol gasoline production?

all women are beautiful.

卐 ANTI-MISCEGENATION PASTEBIN pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
卐 - RACE MIXING AND WHY IT'S BAD
---------------------------------
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

hmm, someone should look into that. what would a "basic chain molecule" be after conversion? Like
>potatoes
>starch=alcohol
>+enzyme
>???

You need an enzyme to turn starch into sugar before you can turn into alcohol too btw.
Likely amino acids though

Same im half mexican

satan confirmed nigger

Attached: 1518541740141.jpg (960x803, 125K)

youre all nigs

People are so weak minded. So desperate for sex that they will fuck anything. Sex is not a "need" unless you are an inferior beta-male cuck.

Wasn't dark enough to be considered a 'real' mexican aka 'la raza'. Not white enough to be aryan 14/88. Realized I am alone against the entire world in ideology. I learned culture is not the friend of an individual, but the individual cannot defend themselves against the masses and hordes.

Personally I want to end humanity and usher in the singularity.

Attached: El Goblino la creaturas.png (768x960, 885K)

>Personally I want to end humanity and usher in the singularity.
0 to 60 real quick.

Your kind makes me want to throw up in my mouth. Disgusting mongrels.

most mutts i've met would just confirm by their own behavior that it's a very, very bad idea

I honestly wish more mainlanders had your attitude, then we'd get along. But them again I'm on Jow Forums and not listening to some Califag getting triggered by our customs. It was Pearl Harbor the US wanted btw. Sugar was much later. In fact thats how the white part of me came to be. An Australian penal ship got too close to a reef and crashed. My Portugese ancestor learned from a survivor that managed to set up a moonshine still and ran to the king who happened to be a raging alcoholic and told him we can convert sugar into booze and sell it and cut out the stranglehold Portugal had on wine sales in the Pacific. Fucker got knighted for it. Up until then Hawaiians thought sugar was just retarded white people shit the Yuros were addicted to and booze was either wine or fuckall.

But yeah if you ever want to feel smart you can say the US invasion and overthrow of Hawaii was because Pearl Harbor was the only deep water port in 2k miles, it was owned by a joint agreement between Japan, UK, Portugal amd France and to faciliate that capture that bastard Sanford Dole hired 3k Hessian mercenaries and disguised them as peasants and nearly blew up the palace in return for tax free pineapples.

kys

nigger

Fascinating. We were taught in our (((state education))) that we occupied the Islands with our marines and overthrow it mostly for its crops.
TBQH the strategic value of your Island far outweighs the crops we could grow on it, so I really don't doubt your words.
I just feel sad for you guys, because you had a beautiful island and your own population and culture. Now it's all megabuildings, uppity Jews and other richfags who are probably pricing out you natives.
And I know that feel to a lesser extent. I am a Califag and I got to see the price of humans and living substantially rise after silicon valley took off.

Why do you sound like such a bootlicking faggot ITT op? Do you have any self confidence?

Attached: 1520572686930.jpg (2221x1288, 879K)

> I am a Califag and I got to see the price of humans
Whoops, should of been "price of homes."
I'm not a reptillian, I swear.

Guam is best for strategy

True, but Hawaii is an important part in the logistics chain. downright critical, I'd say.

mixed race individuals have difficulties in finding suitable bone marrow donors.

Attached: mixracebonemarrow.jpg (690x671, 231K)

Why is it always women? Why can't they just say people? It's not like men don't suffer from the same shortcomings of marrow.

In that case it's because it's a specific woman. But you're right in that if it was you or me we wouldn't get a news article or celebrity endorsement at all.

Gene therapy is making strides.
Inserting a vector with the coding is pretty easy now

A bump for other mutts to see. OP is still a massive faggot though.

You are on the money famalam. Also Hawaii is furious one of their sons sold them out. Micronesians are the niggers of the Pacific. We know it, and our cousins across the Polynesian Triangle know it and Obama invited them all in as refugees and promised them gibs, even though Hawaii has a 2% unemployment so no jobs for the unskilled and Obama lumped the Micros under the fucking native fund which unlike the Native Indians is both gibes and rent paid because most of the federal/state buildings there are royal trust owned so Hawaiians are are pretty much paying for Micros with their own inheritances.

If you ever wondered why Obama does not have a house and only rents in Hawaii, its because everyone is pissed at him.

what mental issues

I can either serve humans (animals) or serve the culmination and result of all genetic material survival, raw data itself usurping the flesh. Pretty easy choice if you ask me. Plus I can recreate myself qt kawaii loli avatar as I wage war on the meatsacks.

Attached: (((Patriots))).jpg (800x1000, 251K)

I look forward to deactivating you if it comes to that. I cherish my humanity. I just wish people like you realized that Jesus wasn't screwing around when he said.
> Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
> John 14:12
Humans have a lot of talents that lay dormant in many, but not all. The singularity and the AI path has potential, but it will rob us of everything that makes us human and it will solidify us on this realm only.

Attached: piggy.jpg (1125x1125, 240K)

All the mutts ripe for the gassing!

Quarter kike NatSoc here.
Go fuck yourself, leaf. Racemixing is an abomination, white ethnostate now.

What is huwhite

Original sin is human choice. I am doing Jesus' work by ridding humanity of their choice. Each to their own though. Survival is all that matters, survival is all the proof that is needed.

Attached: 1521686277182.jpg (960x941, 158K)

There are 15m Jews on the planet. Your push for race mixing will destroy the Jewish race first.

>I am doing Jesus' work by ridding humanity of their choice.
I think that's diametrically opposed to what God wants and by virtue of that, what Jesus wants too. But let's agree to disagree.
This isn't a thread about transhumanism and religion, after all. It's about why life as a mutt is fucking awful and that if someone loves their children or children to be, they shouldn't mix.

Hahhaha

>94% minority no race issues.
>near-entirely shitskin area doesn't have "race issues"
Imagine my shock.
Hawaii is a beautiful area, especially Kauai. But the people are shells, a typical result of globalist materialism. Leftism and sloth abound, and it only gets worse closer to Honolulu.

t. self hating cuck

Why would an omnipotent, omniscient being give their creations choice but then punish them for their choices? Simple, the creations are flawed OR the creators are flawed OR both are flawed. Like mutts, humans are flawed. After all, an all powerful and all knowing being can solve this simple issue of human choice called original sin quite easily. Can you refute this?

I would do absolutely anything to cleanse myself but it's not possible

I want to clone my father and raise the child as my own.

Can I? Sure. Will I? No. Like I said I want to keep this thread on topic.

Typical mutt. Cannot even defend your ideology. Mutts are impure and flawed, BUT there is a solution. It is not off topic but continue with your pilpul sidestepping.

>I want to clone my father and raise the child as my own.
Sounds really creepy, user.

75% white is the minimum level whiteness for the ethnostate.
Below 75% may file for an appeal pending an IQ and skill-level competency test.

Go make your own thread centered on this if you're so desperate for a debate on it, user. There was one earlier that had a lot of participants.
Also try harder to goad people. It's not very effective.

I accept your concession.

Attached: DAS RITE.jpg (500x500, 44K)