I'm European Muslim. Why do you people on this forum and people in general hate muslims so much...

I'm European Muslim. Why do you people on this forum and people in general hate muslims so much? 5 months ago I moved to Poland Warsaw from Germany because of my girlfriend and everyone is so hateful towards me. I get bullied everywhere. Even if I go standard grocery shopping cashiers look at me weird and when I'm walking on the street people cuss at me and yell stuff like goat rapist. I've been told so many times to go back to my country and I'm really considering it. 2 days ago I got jumped on the streets in Warsaw and I was beaten very badly. I called the police and they never came to help me. The bandits just beaten me and told my girlfriend that she is disgusting and I'm ugly and we should move back to Africa. I'm definitely not ugly. Me and my girlfriend opened a fast food bussiness and we berly have any clients. I'm so angry to the point where I spit in peoples food because I think if they hate me then why should I respect them? Even women are hateful toward me. Why do people hate me so much for no reason? Because I'm muslim it doesn't mean that I'm bad. Our religion is not hate and terrorism encouraging like people think. It is true that we believe our religion is the only true religion and we are better people than christians but it doesn't mean that we hate you. We just want you to convert to Islam and then we can live in peace. We should do it by explaining our holy book to you not with the use of terrorism. Polish men are jealous of muslim men and that's why they treat me badly. Here are some of the reasons:
1) We are more handsome, polish men are ugly
2) We make better musik
3) We have awesome resistance to the sun
4) Our religion never make war on purpose or for no reason
5) We have rich history
6) Our families are always big and we care for our kids
7) We are richer
8) We have awesome food
9) Our women are hot and least sluty
I start to feel very bad about spitting in food polish people buy but it's my revenge. Please discuss

Attached: me2.jpg (717x713, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/48laJC8wYl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm really considering it
just do it

Attached: 1525644549210.jpg (339x149, 10K)

This read like a reasons to visit Poland leaflet.

Fucking neck yourself Ahmed, either that or fuck off back to the Desert. Forget the terrorism, rape gangs and general shitskin shenanigans.

we just don't want to look at you, you are appalling aesthetically and we just want to be left alone. Why would you stay where you're not wanted you absolute parasite. Fuck off or kill yourself

My advice: suck it up like the rest of us.

1) That's just fucking wrong
2) Disco Polo is the best music and you can't say otherwise
3) So fucking use it and go back to your desert
4) Why do I bother
5) I know you do, we all do
6) More suicide bombers for Allah
7) Richer then who? Fucking Africa??
8) Pork
9) Read "1"

Attached: Perfect Abrams.jpg (1075x603, 159K)

Lmao idiot, spits in the food of the few polacks who actually support his business.

Polish people are not friendly towards anyone, especially not muslims. They have historical beef with them. Poland has a history of being encroached on by other nations and cultures and many people see you as an invader. Not helpful that the migrant crisis is going on too so everyone just thinks nonwhites are there to freeload taxpayer money. My advice to you is move to Germany or Sweden where there are more brown people

>We make better musik

hmmm

>Our religion never make war on purpose or for no reason

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm

8/10 bait, OP.

Prove this isn't bait.

Would you like it if Christians invaded your country?

Why are you in a christian country, then?
Go to a muslim one.

>I'm European Muslim.
no such thing

Attached: 1517201177892.jpg (540x462, 70K)

>We make better Musik.
Well, there's always....
youtu.be/48laJC8wYl4

Poland stopped you people from invading 600 years ago, they don't want to sit back and let it happen now

One post this ID.
sage

Christians have been invading the Middle East violently for the last 40 years now, and with actual armies too.

Honestly White Christians deserve all the Black and Muslim immigration they get.

Go back to your country of origin. I wish I could buy those Poles who beat you up a few rounds of beer. Also, there is no way this is a real post.

slavs aren't, we should all non whites in North America and Western/Northern European to Eastern Europe then build a huge wall

aren't white*

fuck off to your desert, if your imams didnt preach to kill all nonmuslims and rape women cause its halal maybe you would be more tolerable, otherwise fuck off to your desert

nice b8, otherwise you are a degenerate fucking kike go die please

So you're the "Polish" user making all these anti-Poland posts. Thanks for outing yourself mudshit.

Attached: Capture.png (688x688, 190K)

>European
>Muslim
pick one and if it's not european GTFO

also yes people hate you because you are muslim
you are the worshiper of a mass murderer of christians all across ME and africa

We do hate you tho and I don't know why you feel entitled to be accepted by anyone.

nigger and mudslime immigration should be banned, period.

>I'm so angry to the point where I spit in peoples food
GEE WHY DO PEOPLE NOT TRUST OR LIKE MUSLIMS, GEE GOLLY GEE I FUCKING WONDER WHY?

Nice LARP.
It's funny so have a (you)

>Why do people hate me so much for no reason?
Try reading your own quran. You openly pronounce you subscribe to what is written in it and the Hadiths. No wonder they fucking hate you. Anyone that worships what is said in those books is a horrible fuckking person and deserves eternal hellfire.

Arab food is shit, especially if you compare it to American Southern food.

As a person of European decent, Arabs are fucking ugly, but if you're Arab it's good if you think you are the most beautiful.

I've lived in the Middle East, and Arabs do not have any natural resistance to the sun; there's damned good reason why everyone covers up completely when it's 115 degrees outside.

Your religion is shit; it's garbage. I clean up the blood of butchered swine with pages of the Qu'ran; they are usually made of cheap paper so they soak up the blood better than Bounty.

The only Arab history that's "rich" was before the golden age of Islam.

Name an Arab composer.... take all day if you must. When you find one, go around the world and see how often you have to explain the name; as opposed to Beethoven, Bach or Mozart. No one makes better music than Europeans.

I find your women whores in garbage bags, you just gotta get the bag off and you'll find they walk around with butt plugs all day long; it's not like you'd ever know otherwise. I'd rather have a European woman, no Arab girl could ever tend to my needs as my own women can.

>bosnia
>Albania
>bulgarian pomaks

Attached: download.png (224x225, 5K)