"Italians and Greeks aren't white"

Why does Jow Forums still believe this meme. Both have done more for white people and their culture than anyone else. Any great achievements by whites post-antiquity is just appropriation of Greek and Italian shit, with the exception of the Renaissance.

Attached: IMG_0074.png (1214x504, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lrbiNJ9ujRg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pol of all things are the ones who push the meme of italians and greeks (and slavs) as not white.

When you see threads like this posted at ungodly hours uk time and trying to incite division between Wuropean nations remember how easy it is to acquire the flag of your choice by using VPN or proxy.

I've seen threads like this posted before.

Despite being of limited interest to American or Australian posters they always seem to stay alive until morning in Europe.

this

i won't forget any forefathers of civilization

You know what I don't completely care about white/non-white as a label but the Greeks just based on their country kind of seem like shit, even if they are white, at least compared to the Germans, Dutch, Danish, etc.
The Italians seem pretty competent and nice though.

why is the renaissance an exception?

>Jow Forums is one JIDF

both give a lot of contributions to western civilization

Attached: big4.png (355x463, 228K)

Well, it's a jewish meme . Because if you can't say Greeks and Italians are white then you cut off the Western people from its roots and don't let everyone unite under the white race banner.

You need let it drop until 2007 it was great

He has an incomplete understanding of history and probably thinks the renaissance has northern beginning. He is probably confusing it with the reformation.

Attached: 1525650677432.gif (633x600, 176K)

What's that got to do with the topic, JIDF?

Some Paki in the UK says we're not white(Spartan from mystra). My skin is porcelain and I have green eyes, FOH, Ahmed.

>Why does Jow Forums still believe this meme.
>"meme"

Attached: 1525101204832.jpg (542x666, 293K)

german national team is 3 nignogs 4 turks and 4 proper germans
what are you even talking about

>german national team is a pattern for a whole country
>Flag
Wew. A southamerimutt is talking.

Sage

Some are and some aren't. Depends on their ancestry like everyone else.

>Be white "aryan"
>Literally no culture other than raping, pillaging and sacrificing kids
>The meds civilize you
>Teach you
>Guide you
>Rebel against the meds...
>Among the rubble of the once great civilizations, stand proudly, grab their banner and proclaim
>WE
>WUZ
>ROMANS/GREEKS AN SHEIT!!!!!
Literally every "white" faggot on Jow Forums

>talks about patterns
>posts random football player as proof of meme
pls muhammed stop dividing white ppl

Thats a kurd , fuck off already kike worm

No D&C

>posts random football player as proof of meme
Kek.
Your wish. Pic related is the average italian.

Attached: 1909529.jpg (324x324, 18K)

P.A.Y.

Attached: 1525289440587.jpg (950x632, 105K)

I'm Cretan originally and I have just said that we're white, can you read?

If Greeks are white so are Turks. If Turks aren't white then nor are Greeks. They are too genetically similar. The genetic difference between a French and a British is bigger than that between a Greek and a Turk.

Turks are genetically mostly Anatolian who are Indo-European anyways but if you accept that then you accept that not every white man is as mighty as you imagine. Jow Forums is funny.

Attached: crysomemore.png (812x727, 60K)

>I'm Cretan
>we're white
Pick one.

I always assumed it was banter but the hardcore Nordicist autists didn't pick up on it.

Same thing with the "hurr dur ginger blue eyed Irish aren't white".

Why is it that posters with the Union Jack on this board are almost never actually British. They are extremely asshurt Poles or some variant of shitskin

hahahaha

No, Turks are not white. They are mixed. They show up as Middle Eastern, Caucasus, European, and Central Asian on those DNA tests. The European DNA (Greek/Balkan) is usually between 20-30%.

The Greeks are just Europeans (white). Most show up as Greek, Italian, Balkan, and Eastern European on DNA tests. There are lots of Greeks that come out purely though. Watch: youtu.be/lrbiNJ9ujRg

Youre full on wrong , stop throwing sand in the gears with this shit JIDF, have you not learned lying is shit yet ?

Attached: genetic_map_of_europe.png (1024x819, 159K)

How is Greece? Is the SYRIZA government a dumpster fire or are things actually recovering?

It’s mostly /leftypol/ trolls fucking with people, and filling this board up with shit

Northern Italians are white. Greeks and Southern Italians can't be considered white without considering Jews white. That being said, just because someone lived in Greece didn't mean they were ethnically Greek, but that's something for you to mull over, I don't actually give a shit.

Also, people talk a lot about how great the Greeks and Romans were, and I'm not saying they weren't, but technologically-speaking, not a lot happened before 1500, anywhere. People warred and took over each other's lands. Some people piled rocks on top of each other. People made swords and armor. Some people wrote some stuff.

That's cool!

But 1500 - 1950 was all Northwestern Europe all the time and what they accomplished in just 50 years eclipsed anything humans had ever done before. You can make the argument that they were piggybacking off things that Mediterraneans cultures had done, but the problem with that is Mediterraneans had just as much access to all that great stuff, and they didn't do shit.

Attached: 1481875297877.png (2500x2000, 113K)