Day for faggotry in Bongland seemed to go well

Day for faggotry in Bongland seemed to go well

Attached: IMG_20180506_224922.jpg (1668x1080, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legacy.gscdn.nl/archives/images/soroskooptbrussel.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jews

I thought Eric would violate the terms of his bail if he traveled outside of the country.

with all the cctv shit over there they are going find him

anymore shit from there? it was too gay so I didn't bare to follow that shit

I see no reason to treat them as humans, if they cover their face kill them before the kill you

Need more details.

Attached: suspect-antifa.jpg (1200x628, 61K)

inb4 bong popo arrest the victim for posting hate social media against the peaceful left

Attached: 040AE5FC-0B55-41FE-8DC1-6BAB5DE3A355.jpg (368x475, 35K)

Nice try, kike, but the jew hates us all.

So the left is basically screaming "THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN" on twitter.

Does Bongland file police reports that people can look up?

jew

antifa hates Jews probably more than you

>flag of meme

>caring about a flag
fag

K, drop the memeflag now

What's the status of this guy's trial?

What's all this about then?

Can you mine some salt for us?

thats what i was thinking. i wonder if they were even wearing masks. i wonder why there are no videos. do bongs not have phones or internet or can they not afford the license

June 12th I believe is the next court appearance.

They won't even do anything to him, unlike in Singapore where any sort of nonsense would land you with lashes on your ass and at least 2 months in jail.

If theyre targeting random drinkers unprovoked then its more likely to be Muslims than Antifa

sage thread.

lolno, if anything the far-left establishment of the UK completely endorses ANTIFA's views.

But these are literally the new nazi tier commie hybrids how the fuck are people ignoring these assholes

>hurrrdurrr leftists are da real nazis!!!1
Good job letting these same violent leftists plant the idea on your mind that ONLY le evil nazis and fascists are responsible for violent suppression of dissenters, oh no the left would never do that no siree.

Attached: (((ANTIFA IS DA REAL FASCISTS))).png (583x774, 88K)

Did you not read his post or what?

Yeah they are kinda shifty when it comes to this, I dunno about in this case though since it's likely an english perp. If it was a dindu or a mudshit they probably made up some excuses.

Fun fact, they send this cops from the uk here. This is even years ago now, but they use those cameras very actively... So in a couple of them... they are using the cameras.... to find people urinating on the street on their way home from the pub on a saturday night... I am not even kiding, this they send out their police for ofc. Some drunk guy in an empty street urinating in some bushes.... lit send all units

Antifa hates everything except their bulls

thats why soros is funding almost all leftist movements right?

legacy.gscdn.nl/archives/images/soroskooptbrussel.pdf

Attached: c_75371b6728d1.jpg (1200x675, 131K)

People who do this deserve sucking chest wounds.

Attached: robert-a-heinlein-society-quotes-an-armed-society-is-a-polite-society-manners-are.jpg (700x700, 62K)

Sure thing, leftist Wall Street/IsraHELL shill.

Attached: antifademo.jpg (640x480, 135K)

Back of the head with a bikelock is attempted murder. Find that cunt and put him away just like Clanton.

Attached: beksinski on communism.jpg (1200x1200, 171K)

show us your flag faggot shill

Some people are very sensitive about their flags. Sometimes it interferes with their argument.

fuck off, santa. let the elves go.

Attached: ralph sopranos laugh.webm (868x720, 699K)

Bunch of victim posting pussies.
Waaahhh I got assaulted. Unironcallly grow some balls.

Antifa are a bunch of pussies. This wouldn't happen if people didn't tolerate them. You see an Antifa, you smash their face in.

What's with pantyfa and bike locks anyway?

And police didn't confiscate their weapons... why? I thought UK cops were totalitarian as fuck about people carrying objects in public?