Hilina slump

If you live on the west coast, anywhere in the Pacific or eastern Australia I hope you are prepared for what may occur.

If the eruptions continue, and there is no evidence that they are subsiding, the risk of catastrophic failure on the slump is increasing tenfold.

You will have 4-5 hours to evacuate a minimum of 50miles inland at a safe hight of at least 500ft away from any inland rivers.

The mega tsunami caused by the land slide has the ability to produce a wave height of between 300 to 1000ft, travelling at a speed of 400mph.

Evacuation of millions in the West coast of USA within 5 hours is a terrifying thought.

This has the potential to be the greatest happening of our lives, and there is a reason the media is quiet about this.

As a geologist for 20 years this is the scariest situation I have ever witnessed.

Attached: Hilina.jpg (561x462, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilina_Slump
beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2018/05/bombshell-hawaii-volcano-coverup-la-tsunami-danger-extremely-high-3613450.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2IAJFCxAP_Y
halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/2486-fears-of-tsunami-for-u-s-west-coast-as-erupting-hawaii-volcano-fractures-massive-unstable-landmass
youtu.be/u0fk6syQ7iY
youtube.com/watch?v=opWwfRS7HZU&t=122s
youtube.com/watch?v=BUREX8aFbMs
youtube.com/watch?v=JafH5bZ4pfU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Without_a_Summer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

be quiet. if you talk about this the c*liforns might start moving
just let them die

>Hilina slump
I live in the PNW. Im going to pack up my truck right now with camping supplies. Thanks telling me about this.

Kinda overstated, like the "Yellowstone will blow up and kill us all" meme. What's the big deal?

>Hilina Slump
my waifu

>As a geologist for 20 years this is the scariest situation I have ever witnessed.
So besides wet dreams of Yellowstone?

it's time for sleep

you must sleep

Go to sleep

There is a spider, about an inch leg to leg, on the wall next to my bed. I don't feel like killing it, but if I let it live, will it crawl into my nostril/ear canal while I sleep?

Will this be the great California purge? I hope the wave is big enough that it takes down Central America too

shill posts solidify how serious this is. I owe you my life aus user.

Attached: 1516169454280.jpg (500x234, 39K)

It will watch over you user don't worry

Bumpin.
Can we spread it?? Are more sources saying this??

We can save people, guys. This is getting serious unless you are wanting chaos.

Some days I just wake up angry, and I want to fuck up everything. But that's only saying, because morals and stuff keep me rational.

Nothin compares to saving lives, especially kids....

Am I exaggerating too much???

Attached: IMG_20180505_181102272_HDR.jpg (2592x1944, 1.24M)

Are we talking mostly california or Seattle too?

look at this...
I am shitting my pants right now. I bet they don't want to spread panic.

Attached: wtf.jpg (1343x851, 163K)

have you considered that maybe OP is trying to instill fear in you, to make you panic. He's making a pretty serious claim, but isn't interacting with the thread at all.

Shhhh. The Californians would call this “fake news.” Let them drown in their sleep

Not that overstated. There's also Cumbre Vieja in the Canary Islands that has a slump. When that lets go it will wipe out significant portions of the Atlantic Basin.

I'm not a shill.

Sounds like something a shill would say.

Another gay non-happening

LEARN TO SWIM COMMIFORNIA!

The Hilina Slump is a 5,000 cubic mile (20,000 kilometre3) section of the Big Island of Hawaii on the south flank of the Kilauea volcano. Between 1990 and 1993, Global Positioning System measurements showed a southward displacement of the south flank of Kilauea up to approximately 10 centimeters per year.[1] The slump has the potential of breaking away at a faster pace in the form of an underwater landslide. In Hawaii, landslides of this nature are called debris avalanches. If the entire Hilina Slump were to slide into the ocean at once, it could cause an earthquake in excess of a 9 in magnitude, and a megatsunami. Previous megatsunamis in Hawaii 110,000 years ago caused by similar geological phenomena may have created waves 1,600 feet (500 m) tall.[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilina_Slump

>10cm per year movement
>sprinting at geologic speeds
>now these quakes

Official HABENNING inbound.

BYE BYE HOLLYJEW YOU SATANIC PIECE O SHIT

would this be a good time to short tech stocks?
I wish i knew how but something tells me silicon valley will be gone too, woohoo

holy fucking shit praise kek bringer of chaos summon tsunami of doom

Attached: 1515735220084.gif (590x633, 3.04M)

This ENTIRE BULLSHIT STORY about a 300' tidal wave caused by a landslide in Hawaii was ALL STARTED by none other than HAL TURNER!

The New Jersey BS artist who was an FBI Shill for many years before they framed him. If you trust ANY of this horsecrap to be based in fact then you are a FOOL.

PROOF: beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2018/05/bombshell-hawaii-volcano-coverup-la-tsunami-danger-extremely-high-3613450.html

Got any more info OP?

FUCKING BUMP
CALIFAG REPORTING IN LADS

Attached: sweatingintensifies.jpg.png (811x767, 413K)

this

This.

now rolling for doom tsunami

Attached: 1507341319049.png (592x436, 279K)

Whose laughing at Melbourne now faggots? Eat it Sydney lebs

People are glued to the monitors 24/7 now.

The lava rifts that have appeared in the past day are exactly on the boundary line and they are spreading along the break zone.

now rolling for morning doom tsunami

Attached: 1519682297576.jpg (503x738, 49K)

> HABBENING!!!!

shit like this never happens in today's age, calm your tits

Nothing will happen

No user this is the exact opposite. We saw something similar with Mt Saint Helen's in the eighty. Large eruptions like this can cause entire chunks of the volcano to break off if there is already a weak spot. If it hits the ocean, which it would, it will create a gigantic tsunami.

In fact FEMA has modeled this both for Kilauea and for a volcano in the canary Islands in the Atlantic (east coast tsunami).

Why there is silence on this I don't know but there is a serious and imminent danger to the west coast right now.

the Bahamas-Puerto Rico sea floor has lots of tsunami potential too.

Attached: sub-marine-landslide-puerto-rico-trench.jpg (640x272, 78K)

no, too many slumpquakes for my liking. Truck is packed.

Attached: slumpquakes.jpg (1105x765, 233K)

Thats legit fucking scary to picture a 1000 foot wall of water coming your way.

I had to do some shit.

I would seriously recommended anyone near the coast to prep a gtfo kit and be ready to go at a moments notice.

Even being half an hour late after the first official warning will be enough to get stuck on the highway in locked manic traffic awaiting your death.

>volcano in the canary Islands in the Atlantic
Cumbre Vieja resets the clock on civilization.

The Blue wave hits California lol

you are making a mistake, user. People have killed themselves before over 9/23/17. Same thing here, just another happening thread.

Shit and that faces NYC, DC and the south coast of New England.

bump and it will happen

its the trump curse, god himself has had enough of your degenerate liberal commie bullshit, he is going to do you in, with a wave 1500 feet high of pacific ocean garbage ball .... hes literally sending your shit right back in your face

we will wake up tomorow and central america, mexico, commiefornia, oregon and bc will be gone

youtube.com/watch?v=2IAJFCxAP_Y

Any reliable sources? The only one I can find is this one that was posted yesterday.
halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/2486-fears-of-tsunami-for-u-s-west-coast-as-erupting-hawaii-volcano-fractures-massive-unstable-landmass
>They say the bosses at USGS know about this and are intentionally concealing it from the public for fear of causing a panic. Media outlets in Hawaii and in Los Angeles have allegedly been specifically told not to say anything . . . yet . . . for the same reason.

Attached: 1518136192984.png (570x500, 130K)

Yes. As it turns out there are many of these slumps around the world.

Never got why people worried about super volcanoes a massive slump tsunami is much more statistically common and likely.

Reporting.
Am I fucked in Sac or not?

youtu.be/u0fk6syQ7iY

bump

socal-ers can just surf to safety

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

As a Geography student reading geologic papers and related sutff you find lots of evidence of monster tsunamis and volcanic eruptions waaay bigger than anything historically recorded. Mankind was really lucky during the last thousand years.

Where in aus are you? Bris here, I'm hoping the sand islands will save us. Should I start packing my ute?

How much would it affect me?

Eastest of the east coast here ausanon.
Think about the normal people who aren't Sydney fags

Attached: 1525395770092.jpg (482x427, 61K)

>25' above sea level

Attached: 1522660963846.jpg (600x900, 99K)

I have a plan for this stuff. Thanks for your concern though.
whats the best way to get the earliest warning?
Are there any live monitoring sites I can have up while home?

All these fucking meme posts about California.

Look you guys need to understand something. California is garbage and full of Commies yes. But the west coast also includes our largest Deepwater naval and containership ports. Without it we cannot project our nuclear ballistic Missile subs or our Pacific fleets.

We also cannot import any goods from China or major producers of consumer goods in Asia without it.

We also as a result of the loss of seapower would be unable to do anything about a crises in the Asian theater.

If Kim had a brain in his head he would come over the border with South Korea and head for Seoul the moment news broke of a tsunami hitting Cali. And the Chinese would be right behind him and they wouldn't stop with SK.

This sort of geologic event would have world destabilizing consequences. There would be no consumer goods in the US the next day and a shortage of gasoline due to all the west coast refineries being wiped out, including the giant Chevron facility in Richmond California

The gulf of mexico leads out to the Atlantic, so you should be fine

youtube.com/watch?v=opWwfRS7HZU&t=122s
youtube.com/watch?v=BUREX8aFbMs

fpbp. It's always fpbp.

>And the Chinese would be right behind him and they wouldn't stop with SK.
staaaaahp, I can only get so erect

I've studied Cumbre Vieja a bit and it's absolutely amazing and terrifying. When it lets go (not if, when), a plate several miles across and a mile or so thick will crash down onto the volcanic cone it cracked upward from. Fifteen minutes later a 400+ foot wave hits the Sahara Desert. Six hours later it hits NYC, DC and Britain. Somewhere in there it wipes coastal South America and the Caribbean off the map.

this is a structural failure which could fail in the very near future. Yellowstones been and will continue to brew for decades.

I agree.

And there are people at the highest levels of the department of defense and FEMA watching this very carefully right now as well.

Anons need to take heed this one isn't a meme

I LIVE IN FUCKING CENTRAL CALI (SPIC CENTRAL)
HOLY FUCK AUSSIE user IS NOT FUCKING BULLSHITTING
THERE HAVE BEEN A SHITLOAD OF SMALL QUAKES AND ACTIVITY IN THE HILINA SLUMP THESE LAST DAYS
AUSSIE user , WHEN DO YOU THINK THIS SHIT MIGHT HAPPEN ?!!!
have a second fucking bump
we are in red alert lads
I repeat we are in code red right now

Attached: ahhhhh.jpg (274x274, 10K)

Attached: db4cdfe4bab6fdb6e5b6f4d23443e698.jpg (420x240, 18K)

>t. No understanding of geophysics

This is a real threat to existence Al around the Pacific.

It last occurred around 50,000 years ago, which is like yesterday in geo terms.

She's slump, she's slump, she's slump, she's in my head.

You forgot to factor in nuclear reactors being washed away.

O fuck. As a geo thats kind of a big deal. I would be fucking concerned if I was monitoring that slope with that kind of earthquake happening.

Elon musk Steve Jobs and Steven hawking had one thing in common.

They all said eventually our luck would run out.

Take a look around. Id say it's running out even without one of the many drastically overdue geologic disasters happening. And they are overdue.

It would not surprise me if this happens is my point.

sounds perfect
how long do you think the gooks will survive without them american greenbacks?

wipe it out .... wash it clean ..

PREPARE THYSELF MORTAL, YOU WILL KNOW GODS WRATH!!!!!!!

all the scumbags come out at night, the whores, the faggots, the skunkpussies, the jews, the dopers and the junkies .... some day a real rain is gonna come and wash this scum of the streets

Attached: taxi80.jpg (1920x1080, 672K)

Guys I’m going on my honeymoon to Hawaii in 2 weeks. Am I fucked?

Looking at the logistics and geographical locations of all these crucial hot - zones, it looks like Australia would get an immense ripple (bounce effect) from the first impacts along Mexico and southern USA. Estimating it could range from a small pulse of 12FT megawaves (surfable if you can fucking risk death) to 20-30FT destroying swell. Weak zones like Surfers Paradise will inevitably lose a fair amount of its coast edge, but most of everywhere else will be losing meters to their dunes.

Attached: 1525235453575.jpg (480x360, 40K)

It could literally happen at any moment, or happen in a 1000 years.

Be prepared, make a bug out kit, set up rss feeds for monitoring sites. Make sure to include non government sources incase it is suppressed to avoid panic.

im not seeing any news about this

youtube.com/watch?v=JafH5bZ4pfU

this. fuck off and drown caliniggers

i can be in tahoe in 2 hours

It was never a matter of if, it was always a matter of when

Because that would be the least of our problems. The national guard having 0 fuel to operate the day after the disaster would be a much bigger fucking issue.

No oceanside refineries no fuel. No fuel good luck going innawoods.

It all really depends on the volcano, and the pressure inside the magma lake.

If it keeps erupting for the next 5 days then be scared.

Exactly what I've been worried about for the past week.

As other anons itt have said, slide-induced megatsunamis are the kinds of things that reset civilizations.

>As a geologist for 20 years this is the scariest situation I have ever witnessed

Attached: 45B74988-A47B-4DF2-B179-9822D6942223.jpg (960x540, 67K)

But it looks like California-side of the US will be decimated, Indonesia Boxing Day style.

Attached: 1525233675914.jpg (990x1146, 248K)

nah leave him be, he'll kill off and eat any other pests that may be lurking about. like caliniggers. i hear spiders love the taste of caliniggers. gud spiders.

>It could literally happen at any moment, or happen in a 1000 years.

>yeah so basically there is a possibility

This is some yellow stone level scare tactics.

Not tragic enough to leave the planet, but something like a big volcanic eruption can fuck up things around the world.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Without_a_Summer

There is a reason for this.

Watch the markets over the next fews days.

Yep. This ain't no bullshit.

The old testament style world ending tsunamis are actually far more likely than almost any of the other scenerios so far even WW3 is not as likely.

well it could happen, its just more likely to happen with all these near surface quakes happening.

It's entirely on the volcano and the pressure inside the magma lake.

prove you're a geomonkey or whatever you claim to be

kek

do you think it will happen in the next coming days?
I'm getting scared right now, i'm researching it now and everything you are saying is correct.
Fucking shit, how would seeing 1,000 FT waves look like?
I literally live at fucking 25 ft above sea level

Sure it is !
Tell me however...would YOU believe it if the
bulk of the current story came from THIS SCHMUCK from New Jersey.... ?? (see pic)

Guess what...IT DOES! (now even making more FAKE NEWS rounds as it's now been picked up by Alex Jones at Infowars)

It's all BULL SHIT. being promoted by THESE TWO IDIOTS !

Attached: 2schmucks101.jpg (480x360, 15K)

you don't have to be a geo-monkey to notice how little of a freakout the media had on *literal* rifts of lava erupting from the ground.

Attached: 1524952420291.jpg (323x323, 14K)