MILLENNIALS WILL NEVER OWN A HOUSE NOW

BASED CALIFORNIA

Attached: 1510556937555.png (914x869, 784K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eia.gov/outlooks/aeo/assumptions/pdf/table_8.2.pdf
youtu.be/yMIH0ufEaKc
youtube.com/watch?v=fVvUy5RRKf8
engadget.com/2018/05/06/california-to-require-solar-panels-on-most-new-homes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ONE POST BY THIS ID. CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF???

Is this the same state that will not allow people to collect rain water, because it “does not belong to them”?

I never knew all the millennials lived in cali.

Thanks for reminding me the average IQ of OPs on Jow Forums is lower than an Ape.

how does the government even enforce that?
I can just put a container in my backyard and they will never find out

>require solar panels

Solar panels produce more waste than just using nuclear energy, what the fuck is happening in that state?

It’s California, theyre the dumbest state in the Union when it comes to laws

BUT user NUCLEAR POWER IS SCARY! BE A GOOD GOY AND USE INEFFICIENT ENERGY

And it'll only cost you 40k to have a solar panel setup....

Which is why they're moving out of CA and into your state.

They’ll never touch my state

You'd reduce energy use and carbon emissions by a much, much larger factor if CA would make it easier to build high density housing. Instead we get more expensive homes and a massive handout to the chinks.

Fuck I hate liberals so goddamn much.

>they will never find out
Your liberal neighbors will rat on you

If I had a dollar for every tree residential solar has cut down in the US I could build a boat out of the 100 dollar bills and sail solo to Hawaii.

Attached: moneyboat[1].jpg (770x400, 22K)

We should meme fake news into existence that solar panels are depleting the Earth of essential rare metals like cadmium telluride and causing sink holes and "global collapse" or "climate inversion" or some shit

High density housing = more minorities desu

what state?

>implying
The tea party already believed this circa 2010

i've touched your state

Just say solar panels hold in the suns energy and causes global warming
The left will hop off of it in a heartbeat

Florida
We’re already fucked as it is

It depends. Newer high end apartments can gentrify neighborhoods and push poorfags out.

You know they busted thousands using Google maps for building swimming pools without a permit right?

Hey there neighbor may I perhaps, if it’s ok with your wife’s boyfriend, please, view your rainwater collecting license?

>what the fuck is happening in that state?
Politicians got bribes from people in the solar industry

And you have NY near by

How easily do those come off in a wind storm?

source?

But if you can afford high end apartments why not buy a house

You also have One post by this ID.

How come this isn't commonplace?

Attached: Da-6vzUVAAAa5wi.jpg (1200x833, 116K)

Miss me yet Califahnyahh

Attached: 1512480187878.png (1100x619, 830K)

expensive jew tricks.

Attached: 1524254633870.png (500x580, 506K)

Because the rest of the country has natgas which dollar for dollar is way better for the environment than solar panels.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 1.37.07 PM.png (1328x830, 210K)

This chart seems like a load of shit considering that there are a shit ton of asians in Cali.

BULLSHIT NIGGER. FUCKING REDDIT COONBOY CNN SHILL NIGGER DETECTED

not as many as there are mexicans

and Diane Feunsteins husband is on the board of the solar company that builds the required panels

It's better than coal for sure. The key is to stop using coal.

> natgas which dollar for dollar is way better for the environment than solar panels.
Source

it's a tesla bill btw

They've been doing that for decades. California has been degrading and turning into a shithole for a long time now
t. son of a northern Californian who moved to Oklahoma

>1 post by this ID

>solar panels produce waste
literally drumpflogic

what waste lmfao
i bet u work for a coal lobby lmao

>how does the government even enforce that?
The same way the federal government says what kind of signals can and can't be broadcast by you on your property, and then sells the right to broadcast certain ones to Verizon so you can pay them $90/month. In California, water rights are and have been an extraordinarily sensitive issue, and are enshrined in the Constitution. It's bullshit, but it's also never changing.

Are these things weather-resistant?

this probably won't matter too much for the ultra-expensive areas of LA and the bay area (zoning means that most of the cost is in the land, not the structure), but it might seriously raise housing costs and slow construction in smaller cities and towns. What a fucking mistake.

Attached: 3090442044954978205-account_id=1.jpg (1242x1416, 160K)

Wait, that doesn't make sense to me
Explain

no thats just a trash can i left outside accidentally which collected rainwater, by the way, your wife leaves the window open in your bathroom just for me

easy to conceal it from google maps

>pricing liberals out of living in the hive, encouraging the spread of the virus to other states
>mistake
hmm....

They're human cancer cells.

>relax zoning codes
>developer build high-density, high-margin luxury housing
>quickly exhausts market
>more developers produce less luxurious units
>exhaust market
>developers build econo housing to tap a larger market at slimmer margins
>housing for everybody
>??????
>profit

Discarded solar panels leak their shitty chemicals everywhere when discarded, and since the way they're made its hard to recycle them

>implying the extra $20k matters when every house is already $650k+ at the bare minimum anyways

Attached: 1511841967871.jpg (225x250, 8K)

Doesn't matter what they do, rednecks will always be against it

Same as faggot democrats, they'll always be against Trump

Two sides of the same coin

Ha solar is a fake system you couldn't put enough panels on your roof to do much i love it let the cucks waste their money.

>highest poverty and economic inequality in the country
>mass exodus occurring
>junkies, needles, and shit everywhere in all major cities
>still working on that $100bil (((high speed rail)))
>sky rocketing home prices
>officially a minority white state, most residents are illegals and dindus that swallow up GIBS and pay no taxes
OY VEY WHY NOT REQUIRE SOLAR PANELS ON EVERY NEW HOUSE BUILT? :^)

Attached: 1524460611753.png (888x1192, 174K)

Yeah coal is garbage, but natgas is so cheap it's completely annihilating coal plants, and it burns something like 50% cleaner.

This has some good info. eia.gov/outlooks/aeo/assumptions/pdf/table_8.2.pdf

The gist is that solar panels are really, really fucking expensive. Take the money you would have spent on one solar plant and you could build 3 or 4 gas plants, which would remove way more coal from the mix than you'd get from the solar plant, especially since you need to keep the coal plants running since solar doesn't work at night or on cloudy days.

Natgas is a godsend from an ecological perspective. Thanks to it, the US is the only developed country that's going to meet 2020 kyoto protocol/paris accords targets, and we're not even in the fucking things. It's not perfect, but it's fucking incredible in the mean time while we work on orbital solar tech.

Attached: 14.1-Published-Measurements-Climate-Sensitivity-Updated-1024x1006.jpg (1024x1006, 108K)

Seven fiddy in San Frank, i checked

I want solar tech to work too, however its mostly a meme at this point and expensive. Why is California so fucking retarded?

>New to poll.
>Says, in first reply, that 1 post by this ID = Reddit.
Don't throw stones, user. You've made a fool of yourself more than once.

you also own your energy instead of renting it, which is every pol tards anarchist dream

it would increase the value of your home and eliminate electricity costs

still retarded to require it as a law

Plus it will diminish the power grip ((they)) have over oil, isn't that what Jow Forumsack nazis wanted? Or this nu-pol line of thinking

I agree
My father is a fairly redpilled man but tries way too hard to be a die hard hippy and believe in the good of people. He told me once Israel was "a badass little country capable of fucking shit up in the Middle East if we let them" and didn't understand why I fucking laughed at him

100% this.

See Basically imagine you had 10 dollars. A solar plant costs 8 and reduces emissions by 5. A natgas plant costs 3 and reduces emissions by 3. Which is the better deal for your 10 dollars?

The numbers are made up but you should get the idea. Solar panels aren't even economical without subsidies. They're fine if you want to put them on your house, if you live in texas or nevada they'll pay for themselves after about 5 years. Anywhere else though and they're probably not worth it unless you're okay with a longer payback period. Natgas is the fuel of the near future. Space based solar for the next century.

>every house is already $650k+ at the bare minimum anyways
>that Oakland feel

Attached: fuck.png (394x360, 130K)

>chinese solar panels
gas these fucks

Is it?
Would you rather not require it and continue the black out balancing act.

It's no longer a choice, it needs to be done.

>solar energy
perhaps the gayest source of energy
First, the environment should always come second to human development, so fossil fuels are not even inherently bad. Second, if you really insist in pursuing "green" energy, then nuclear energy is the best way to go.

Is this an actual thing that's enforced by California or one of those meme laws that no one cares about? Because if it's true then fuck it, niggers in africa are literally more free than californians.

NOT BASED at all

Production of solar panels creates NF3, a much more potent greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide.

youtu.be/yMIH0ufEaKc

>renewable energy
>discarded
uhhh...

Attached: memeimage314.jpg (640x640, 91K)

Housing crash in 2-3 months. Screencap this.

Attached: Alrighty then.jpg (350x368, 23K)

So fill me in on the zoning laws in Cali a heard they're retarded.

>Natgas is the fuel of the near future. Space based solar for the next century.
Mental prison

excuse me?

We should be 100% nuclear right now, but people are retarded.

Are you not aware of how easy some solar panels are to break? Renewable energy doesn't mean the things are indestructible, and most of them are made out of fairly toxic stuff.

this. the spics in Miami will eat them alive

Attached: trolling pepe.jpg (229x221, 11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fVvUy5RRKf8

That’s a mental prison to think that way

A FUCKING SAMENIGGERFAG DETECTED. CAN MODS FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT REDDIT SAMEFAGGING???

Attached: 1520006087957.gif (165x115, 1.18M)

>Suburbs, suburbs everywhere. You want to build compact housing? Maybe let people live without a car? Fuck you. Fuck you in the ass. Now go build more suburbs while we tax people to build transit solely to virtue signal. Also, we're gonna need that suburb you built 20 years ago for a new freeway. Tell the niggers to fuck off, again.
California zoning, in a nutshell.

You hate the idea because it will make liberals happy..
But if you put aside your bias you'll see that the sun won't go away, it's not a fad and it's power can be made into electricity. Why not use it?

Are you stupid?

Wrong
>what will happen in 5 billion years?

Kek

Thanks, makes sense desu

Not really, I'm open to whatever technological advances show up. I'm just saying that the current geopolitical reality is that natural gas will be the fuel of choice for america for the next, probably, 50-60 years or so. It's one of the most valuable, versatile industrial inputs in the world. And in America, it's a waste product.

The rest of the world will probably be burning a lot more coal though.

Because you can get better results with other energy sources, and the sun does go away, every single night, or any time there's a cloud cover.

Solar is not a viable option for industrial/city scale energy production. Put it on your house, but you can't run a country on the stuff.

Attached: 3.4-Petroleum-Inputs-Updated.jpg (1155x1800, 316K)

where are you getting that bullshit?
solar panels generate way more energy than is required to manufacture and transport them to their destination, and as solar panels are getting more efficient and low cost, the disparity will only be greater

Dems want that so niggers can throw rocks at them instead of off freeway overpasses.

Genius!

Oh I get it, you’re a shill, kek

we can never be self sufficient with nuclear on a per house basis

Gee I wonder what form of (((industry))) stands to benefit from this?

Anyone help me out on this one?

>New to poll.

>solar panels never break or need repair.
Holy hell are u dumb

Natgas costs about 2.5c per kw/h, solar (photovoltaics, thermal is better) is around 12c per kw/h.

Solar panels can get as efficient and low costs as they want, they won't beat natural gas as an energy source any time soon. They only work well in a few parts of the country, and even then, they don't do shit at night. Thermal solar has potential since it has some built in energy storage though.

Shilling what exactly? I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

Attached: 14.2-Global-Solar-Potential-Updated-1024x488.jpg (1024x488, 80K)

Haha it sounds weird but they deal with serious water shortages. If millions of people put out large 50 gallon rain barrels it can fuck with the water table.

>what form of (((industry))) stands to benefit from this
>The plan doesn't require that a home reach net-zero status (where the solar power completely offsets the energy consumed in a year). However, it does provide "compliance credits" for homebuilders who install storage batteries like Tesla's Powerwall, letting them build smaller panel arrays knowing that excess energy will be available to use off-hours.
>engadget.com/2018/05/06/california-to-require-solar-panels-on-most-new-homes/
Only the right ones, of course, user.
>Do I still have to build twice the building size in parking?
>Of course, we couldn't let people live without their purchase of a personal automobile, that'd be inhumane and communist.