Chad American

> Be filthy shitskin sand nigger out walking goats with your sons at 5am
> In the distance you can hear the sound of

youtu.be/1QP-SIW6iKY

> "Derka Derka, let's go back home. I'm scared Papa." Your youngest son says to you
> You all nod in agreement and start to go back home
> The noise is getting Closer
> You start to run as the sound is booming behind you
> The goats are all "baaaing" and shit
> "PAPA!"
> You turn around just in time to see your son get shot in the skull, his brain fragments onto your clothing
> Complete shock overtakes you as your entire body goes stiff.
> You look in front of you and see an American Chad lifting and pointing his M16A4 at you
> "Get Some Mother Fucker!" Says the Chad, as he pumps two rounds into your chest
> You fall to the ground and watch helplessly as your other son is run down and shot
> You drown in a pool of your own blood as the sound of Metallica is the last thing you hear before you die

God Fucking Bless America

Attached: Americans.png (1142x984, 824K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLvJxwUAeS0&lc=z221uldamobesdrje04t1aokg4mgivjxnwsm04vbz0vork0h00410
youtube.com/watch?v=SimIS_cQ6ko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanged,_drawn_and_quartered
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Be OP
> Fuck off

Hes a murderer

>the sound of Metallica is the last thing you hear before you die
Ugh, and it's Enter Sandman and not any of the superior songs from their first 4 albums. What a way to go.

Attached: 11d3d8865f68a2d5a2c9ff0b419df4a2.jpg (2000x1390, 315K)

That is terrible.

kek

One more reason why we need to stop trying to (((spread democracy)))
Same shit happened at My Lai 50 years ago, it's about time we stop doing that

He's the hero we need, but the one we don't deserve.

Attached: 1517372684493.jpg (1024x683, 66K)

Psychopaths are useful in the military when you need to fight a war but they just cause trouble if your war is optional

When did Jow Forums become full of faggot Muslims and liberals?

Attached: 1504413218263.gif (222x330, 545K)

You're going to hell, ameriscum

Attached: polytheist_ideologies.jpg (487x425, 237K)

>(You)

>muh troops
You're fucking subhuman.

When we realized Islam was the truth, and our only doctrine, and that God who is Allah is one God and Muhammad peace be upon Him is the final messenger of Allah, and Allah is supreme and merciful.

Attached: islam.jpg (1680x1050, 161K)

Hell doesn't exist faggot.

Death is just like before you were born.

>Nothing.

All these ZOG wars are illegitimate to begin with, so a few Chads hunting for sport is just icing on the cake.

Let him go as we could use men like him for the coming racial holy war.

They are shills, they post pro muslim and LGBT messages here to subliminally push the further cause they can. However vid related reveals the truth of this society and it's filth. youtube.com/watch?v=zLvJxwUAeS0&lc=z221uldamobesdrje04t1aokg4mgivjxnwsm04vbz0vork0h00410

It's shills. Check this thread.

this 2bh

>reminder that afghans did 911

youtube.com/watch?v=SimIS_cQ6ko

OP this was actually a work of art reading your greentext while listening to the intro of enter sandman upvoted

Finally someone who gets it.

Fuck all the other cucks.

give this man medal

Attached: US FUCK YES.png (900x733, 787K)

>wahhh, a paid mercenary killed people

Killing people outside of your own tribe isn't murder, by definition.

What would our grandfathers and their grandfathers and their grandfathers think of a soldier killing Muslims for sport?

god bless indeed.

They would find it despicable.

Thanks. That's what I was going for.

That it's fucking based.

Europeans kill Muslims for centuries you dumb faggot.

If only we could get these guys to kill the shitskin hoards in America rather then overseas for Israels benefit

Sorry your grandfather was a homosexual, user

Your great grandfathers were attending public lynchings for niggers for entertainment

or death magnetic & beyond

Shut up fag

F

With any luck, we'll get our chance soon.

Attached: 1466469169847.jpg (582x600, 294K)

THE DAY AYAYAYYYAYYY THAT NEVAR CUMS

Exactly. This guy is a faggot and says with disdain "uh! for white pee po!" when people say civilization used to be great.

Good times.

That was when America was truly great.

>nothing

>he doesnt rememeber
>no one told him

so what award does he get for that?

The Nobel Chad Award.

So youre a huge bootlicker then?

/thread
The longer you queers cling to your boipussies, the harder this law of nature is gonna dickslap you to death.

>saluting based american
>thinking it has anything to do with bootlicking

Kill yourself you weak pathetic faggot

t. Muhammad

Checked.

Cucks only have 1 cure

I remember that you're a fucking nigger in every life you reincarnate as

Maybe, lets go ahead and say that he is. I still do't give a fuck. Rise up or keep your head low.

Attached: wojane.png (440x550, 291K)

Attached: Juba 1.gif (314x284, 1.52M)

Attached: juba 8.webm (640x360, 899K)

On your face

Attached: Juba 12.gif (300x225, 2.3M)

Attached: Juba 13.gif (273x179, 1.43M)

Attached: Juba 15.jpg (711x533, 93K)

I wonder what the next terrorist that blows up one of your skyscrapers will listen to

Attached: Juba 2.jpg (960x614, 86K)

Attached: Juba 3.jpg (580x386, 33K)

Attached: Juba 4.jpg (630x381, 70K)

Triggered shit skin.

Kel. We killed over 3 million people in the middle East. Get fucked faggot. I jerk off to this shit.

Attached: BOOMHEADSHOT!.gif (239x165, 1.98M)

Attached: juba 5.jpg (600x400, 69K)

Attached: juba 6.jpg (634x417, 75K)

Just reported you to the FBI

Attached: juba 7.jpg (477x731, 123K)

That is some Einsatzgruppen tier shit.

I bet I have more than you.

Attached: DeadSandNigger.jpg (448x299, 43K)

Attached: FUCKMUSLIMS.jpg (635x357, 58K)

Jeremy 'pulling the trigger on every sand nigger' morlock

Attached: DEUS VULT7.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

Motorbreath from Kill em all

This is now a US military personnel hate threat, Americans are so sick, look at he was down out out as the 5.56 intended they're Muslim bro's would of went to his aid but they killed him. Americans are so disassociated, no regard for life. This coming from a gun toting freedom loving American who trains often with military and police, Our country is nothing but imperialism now.

That kill squad will make one hell of a movie. All these butthurt autist don't realise that people die for stupid reasons all day every day. Trucks of peace, getting shot or blown up at a concert, gang violence, police action, drone strikes, chemical attacks. This isn't anything new and it's funny to see people get butthurt over some soldiers being fucked up in a warzone.

Attached: 1522257133558.jpg (1334x1000, 212K)

Jeremy 'If the skin ain't white, then we set them alight' Morlock

Attached: 1280x720-FPp.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Can't tell if bait or just another liberal

He's a hero.

>sucking sand nigger dick this hard
you do know that a Muslim would do way worse to you

Attached: christ chan23.jpg (900x812, 254K)

bless him

Thanks nigger now all kill squads are grounded

Attached: 1525382860820.jpg (400x446, 32K)

another true american hero

Attached: 1525214122288.gif (245x245, 318K)

> incels butthurt about men having families and sons (plural) who they probably conceived with a virgin wife
Jej

this is pasta, stop spamming this shit

God bless America.

> t. Basement dwelling incel

great post

My Lai was overblown shit by liberal media to destroy US Nationalism.

These fags who fight guerrilla warfare hide with civilians, that's the whole point. Every successful conqueror in history won campaigns by pretty much killing all combat-capable males, but no it's all 'hearts and minds' now.

>no bit about chad going ham on your wife as you bleed out in the desert

disappointing.

Bless him

Attached: BuriedInTheSand.gif (330x244, 934K)

So i guess you people also think muslims killing americans are right? I mean killing people "outside the tribe" is not murder and you clearly defend a murderer so by your own definition ISIS terrorists are herous when they burn people in cages? You guys are dumb

Attached: 0b5.jpg (1024x668, 90K)

Except in My Lai they massacred women and kids too.

I recall reading a situation where someone would find a wounded woman, the soldier would radio in for help, then he'd go check on her later and find her executed "yeah heh... I helped her alright". He ended up no longer radioing in wounded civilians because everytime he did, someone would just show up to murder them rather than help them.

So let's stop acting all "dindu nuffin" like the negros you always make fun of when it comes to this.

>Sweden defending muzzos
Well what do you know.

Lol pasta? I fucking made this shit. Unlike your monkey niggers from South America who just sniff glue, hue, and get shot by rival gang members.

Get fucked pooboy

your anglo forefathers think that it's somewhat less entertaining than chopping someone's penis off, putting it in his mouth, choking him with his entrails and colon, beheading him and slicing him to 4 pieces
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanged,_drawn_and_quartered

When are you gonna get laid you sad sack of shit?

You jerk off because nobody out of 7billion people loves you. Also your slut mother filed for divorce and ruined your sad little broken tragic life.

All those Viking chads are rolling over in their grave. But chances are you're a nigger.

>Tonkin was overblown shit by far-left establishment shills like LBJ to destroy US Nationalism.

Fix'd.

so, what does that have to do with you fucking goats and your mum being a pig?

>t. mohammad ibn al farsour et faisal from dearborn, michigan

>dubs
>>>>dubs.
You seem like a woman. Or just a sand nig?
Why are you mad we are culling your people?

Shitskin flags are aesthetic

i bet your wife's son really liked this post

Attached: 1525420662575.png (800x532, 291K)

You enabled these people. Called them "useful idiots" Now they are you. This is what the right has become. The farthest thing from liberty. Tyranny. When we send these fuckers to tell where they belong, they will cling to your feet.