Who's gonna wage holy meme war on behalf of our oppressed British friends?

Who's gonna wage holy meme war on behalf of our oppressed British friends?

Attached: FB_IMG_1525668282687.jpg (698x960, 56K)

Why do the British hate themselves so much?

i say we wage a campaign to scour British social media for the slightest whiff of a non-left opinion and report the shit out of everyone. Let's clog their courts with an endless supply of petty wrongthink and see how it works out for them.

Don't do the enemies work for them.

>he hasn't been doing this for a year, sending horrîd shitpost to different faggot British metropolitan police Twitter accounts
user, I...

too many dead daddies after all the wars

Bump, might do it with vpn

Attached: 1495420103245.jpg (1079x1040, 215K)

Telling the redcoats to go fuck themselves.
Just like old times.

Attached: 1465343149705.jpg (600x835, 73K)

Hate speech laws, obscenity laws and also the miscommunication act (communicating to willfully distress) are in effect over here. Our means of memes are greatly limited. You can go to prison or receive a fine. In some cases you'll get a suspended sentence but we are oppressed in this matter. Help us in some way please.

Attached: hint.jpg (564x634, 32K)

I like this idea. It actually sounds like good sport to just list simple facts that talks about islam and see if the bong police take the bait.

Honestly, the concept of a grown man not being allowed to carry a butter knife fucking blows my mind.

Attached: DaTQd8DX0AACpog.jpg (750x438, 23K)

i will call black people from england niggers on social media for you

how do facebook bans work tho? facebook doesn't do perma bans I heard but I don't trust that

Really is, Ive carried a pocket knife on me nearly every day of my life since I was 12 and had my own smaller set of tools with stuff like machetes axes trench shovels and whatnot since I was 16

How to do this though? Seven proxies or VPN? I am computer illeterate and I cannot cook i cn spell dune ngr tho

Attached: 1455752250011.jpg (720x720, 45K)

They've been taught to for decades. White Americans aren't much better.
The Poles and Russians fared even worse and they're not so cucked.

Shitposting to make the world a better place

VPN

How do these people deal with VPNs when they catch 'brits' calling people niggers? Just get an address from the provider that makes it clear it's a vpn and toss it?

mmmm

Attached: garyyounge.jpg (640x795, 124K)

Sounds like a decent plan.

Attached: A71D5D11-1B89-4D46-936D-B354E665DCEF.gif (633x600, 176K)

I would help but I havnt renewed my shitpost licence

i wonder why this site isn't blocked over there.

thanks a lot

why would we help them?

>the reverse independence movement

Because there are still some whites left over there.

Certainly not me death of the anglo is essential

I was doing that until Twitter b& me.

RIP

this desu

Attached: 1480853503238.jpg (400x300, 9K)

perma ban? what kinda ban?

> wage holy meme war on behalf of our oppressed British friends?
Of all the illegal things to incite, this is a dumb one.

Well, I had been just changing IPs and making a new account when they'd lock me up and demand a phone number following a shitposting spree. But that stopped working a few months ago, now I get instantly b& when I make a new account. Tried a few fake phone number ploys including a mobile app, no dice. Pretty annoying tbqh.

Anyone who isn't a lifelong NEET has worked for Jews. What's your point?

Can't you create a new account?

See

If they blocked this site there would be a hate crime epidemic due to all the frustrated anons losing their only outlet.

I dont think the brits want to save themselves honestly. they love immigration and being told how to think.

no we dont

Make sure you call their enforcers niggers too. Only do this if you don't have hate speech laws in your country.

Do you still have a twitter account with your actual phone number verified tho?

So many options. How could you NOT want to join this religion of obvious hyperpeace.

Forgot to include polygamy and inbreeding.

Attached: 1510071425450.jpg (640x791, 68K)

h-here you go constable Ahmed...

Attached: Loicense.png (1194x720, 824K)

>tfw britain is so shit I literally have hundreds of headlines about their awful state
>tfw far worse than Sweden at this point

Britcucks disgust me. Every post they're either trying to defend how broken shit is, say o-only London is bad, or planning their tickets out of this country so they can go infest somewhere else.

Attached: 1520847766237.jpg (797x822, 89K)

OI MAYT, UR COMING TO JAIL W ME FOR FAILING TO SAY HALLO

Attached: 0202105012051.jpg (567x401, 49K)

You guys are dumb. The reason they have those islamophobia laws is to prevent inbred schizos from going on stabbing sprees.
Your going to get a bunch of people hurt. They are mental patients don't screw with them.

(((Education system))) (((Mass Media)))

Just another day in Britistan.

Attached: 1523516744568.png (906x964, 1.06M)

so i got a vpn now and it's blocked by Jow Forums so do you think I'm safe to go to facebook? since it's blocked i wanna be a meme flag now

Don't be a trife, bin that knife!

Attached: 1524345725074.png (601x884, 434K)

I bought a vpn just to switch it to England to harass the Sussex police on Twitter. I’ve gotta get a laptop because my phone is perma banned for calling the local BSU at my university a bunch of niggers

a memehad?

Oi mate, we gon get you one of these days rascal!

Attached: 1520933324469.jpg (634x857, 87K)

mm what if we did this, but put the staff duty numbers for some of our military units in some of our contact infos? This would cause the British police to spam SD lines, and would create an embarrassing international incident for them once the incident reports traveled up our chain of command.

Attached: look-at-me-im-the-jew-now.jpg (568x427, 116K)

عُد إلى هنا loicence نحب الزاني مع الماعز هل لديك

Attached: Mohammed M. Mohammed.jpg (360x450, 89K)

Attached: 1520936580755.webm (180x320, 1.12M)

Attached: LolElephant.jpg (650x650, 89K)

Pretty much this, unfortunately. Hell, my first job was at a BBQ restaurant run by a friggin jewess

If British people won't stand up for themselves why should we stand up for them?

ASBOs are the weapons of a nanny-state
they are an attempt to create special limits on very specific behaviors like if some crackhead neighbor keeps harassing you to suck your dick
or if somebody keeps parking their car in the wrong place

>be Muhammad
>keep threatening to stab my neighbor within sight of ASBOfficer
>officer approaches me to fine me
>pretend I don't speak english
>???
>profit

Attached: 1520941978516.jpg (620x387, 77K)

If they called an SD desk, they'd likely both think the other is a prank call. It could easily escalate.

honestly i'm just sick of social media being completely kike'd and I just want to vent my frustration with our without a loicense

fuck england

get blacked you burger

ROIGHT stop right there you, that kind of language is a criminal offence it's off to the tolerance gallows with you.

Attached: useless diversity hire.jpg (598x900, 63K)

get raked you leaf

I can't wait for enough of you to flee and your government starts forcing whites to stay there and work to support the government and the complete abolishing of currency so you cant just pack up and leave.

'old on just a minute there chap, best 'ave a loicence for that rake!

Attached: thom yorke jr.jpg (306x485, 25K)

So you'd rage and do what exactly before the permaban?

Attached: boo.gif (500x380, 189K)

>what was march for freedom literally yesterday

Attached: 1522560791679.jpg (750x1024, 308K)

Attached: 5478657567.jpg (686x642, 43K)

The tragedy of Great Britain becoming Londinstan is a cautionary tale to carry on to future generations to warn them not to be faggots

Attached: 1520865797549.jpg (878x896, 91K)

Here's a hint bognigger: Nothings going to get any better until the monarchy is abolished.

You do realize Elizabeth is a literal demon possessed cannibal, right?

Attached: 1520850629669.png (619x812, 465K)

Oi, don't be a poof, bin that toof

OI STOP RIGHT THERE IN THE NAME OF THE QUEEN, UNDER SECTION 455-7 PARAGRAPH 6 OF THE CODE OF HER MAJESTY'S TELECOMPUTING IT IS ILLEGAL TO POSSESS OR DISTRIBUTE ANY MEDIA DEPICTING TRAINS REAL OR OTHERWISE IMAGINED WITHOUT PAYING FOR A RAILROADING LOICENCE, YOU ARE ALL FUCKING UNDER ARREST!

Attached: illegal memes.jpg (480x320, 66K)

the queen doesnt do fucking anything, lives in her castle completely disconnected from the people

The Queen literally has the ability to veto any law that passes, influence the House of Commons, and dissolve it whenever she may please.

It's an absolute monarchy pretending to be a constitutional monarchy pretending to be a parliamentary monarchy

>THIS is what Britcucks are so afraid of

Attached: 1520962306310.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

she still doesnt do anything, thats a sign of weakness

how are they even gonna perma ban me?

She secretly controls every aspect of the government you dumb nigger. She is apart of an ancient bloodline that controls everything behind the scenes.

idc shes a dumb cunt

She can dissolve parliament you weirdo. Also, it's her Army....lol

You don't know shit about anything you're saying. Gas yourself uneducated cuck.

>The Queen literally has the ability to veto any law that passes
Not exactly, she can delay laws from being passed but she can't stop them.

kys incel goblin mutt

America First.
We don't have time to fight your tyranny for you. Your solution must come from within.

Attached: gay.png (948x564, 42K)

t. doesn't know the government of his own country

Why must I meet retards constantly every day.

America lost the monroe doctrine when it started dicking around in east asia, sorry but you don't get to pull out now.

Why are they using a picture of Jacob Rees-Mogg for that article?

Jacob Rees-Mogg denounced Enoch Powell's legacy. He's for more Muslim immigration because he believes Muslim immigration has so far made Britain a better place.

Apart from his Brexit stance, Rees-Mogg is a shitty, shitty guy.

cause Sargon said "I'd vote for Rees-mogg"

can one of you stupid fucking limeys be a little helpful and identify some useful idiots

Attached: 1522960965551.jpg (606x606, 185K)

Does Sargon have a voten' loicense, though?

/our girl/

also unrelated, am i already perma banned on facebook until i verify with a phone number? I spammed like 200 people with friend requests