"QUIET"

"QUIET"

>post first
>post hard
>no mercy

>fear does not exist on this board
>pain does not exist on this board
>defeat does not exist on this board

They actually made a blonde haired blue eyed aryan master race the hero? and you tube made it...I really have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore.
And the father/mentor/son aspect of the show made me tear up like a bitch when Miyagi theme started playing.
And I learned something else,the shills are mass replying only to threads they get a head start with the first few posts( actually a bloody effective shill tactic and the only one the seems to work on me) so we have to post fist and post hard.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Attached: k2.jpg (736x412, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hPKZSyz4QoI
youtube.com/watch?v=07vsDmMcSnU
youtu.be/olQ3vaiv47I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tommy did nothing wrong.

Attached: Cobra-Kai-johnny.jpg (2000x1000, 88K)

This series is the best thing I've seen since Breaking Bad.

you bloody legends,aw yeah it fucking is,teaches you some shit you NEVER hear in any show anymore.
and what is that pipe music miyagi theme anyway? it sent chills down my spine remembering watching it back as a kid in tthe 80s,just so calming I kinda want to learn to play and start training again.
motivational as fuck for me sensei

Attached: k1.jpg (736x1079, 229K)

>hi i'm migeul,just moved in
>great...more immigrants

get this threaed a body bag tho I guess,YEEEAAAHH

Attached: what now.jpg (600x332, 50K)

Yo his fucking side of the story made so much sense in the later episode.

Fucking insane
also watched the original over again and wow that blonde was top tier aryan

>have random newyork jerk turn up and start chasing your girl
>try and roll a joint and chill and newyork jerk sets up a fucking weird shower thing to ruin it

Larruso was a dick and even though I am bong I hated seeing him play footbal(soccer) ...fucking pansy.
also never realised how good an actor he was and just vanished for 30 years.

Attached: johnny.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

the sequence of events lead to Daniel being a fucking coward. He goes from avoiding Johnny to spur of the moment soaking him with water. Mr Miyagi got conned. If Miyagi knew the details he would not have been so kind to Daniel

Fuck off op

guess they both got a bit " wet behind the ear"

fuck I miss the 80s lads,I was lucky to be born for the good stuff and show is really bitter sweet for me,I laughed a bunch but did shed a tear too.
why we gotta get old...

also this line was improvised? holy shit this guy is nuts,that laugh was better than hammils joker laugh for pure crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=hPKZSyz4QoI

Attached: bodybag yeahhh.jpg (864x461, 115K)

im only 27

it's ok man we might invent time travel and it is my last hope for this world.

youtube.com/watch?v=07vsDmMcSnU

Attached: justice.jpg (698x367, 71K)

No matter how bad this series is, it's still better than that bullshit with Jackie Chan and Will Smith's little shit, that didn't even fucking have Karate in it. That should've been the Kung-fu kid. Anyway, I'm glad they made it, and I hope it's good.

youtu.be/olQ3vaiv47I

Season 2 better ramp up with the red pills though.
There was subtle stuff but wouldnt it be awesome if Johnnys sensei mentions that all wars are jewish banker wars??? They could totally red pill the fuck out of the old heads watching.

>Sorry I choked you kid, but those fucking kikes turn soldiers into psychopaths and sick us on foreigners. You dont know what its like to go to Nam and come back to learn it was all a fucking JOKE

>tfw Kreese emerged from the shadows....

I was expecting a "QUIET" but maybe would have ruined the mood,would have been a good ending though if he turned up with the oldskool gang all battle scarred and shit.
maybe swank might come back too? you tube has the money and she is doing that shitty tv show anyway.

Attached: hillary.jpg (1200x1805, 124K)

Anal rape?

>Capitulation does not exist on this board does it?!
>Zionism does not exist on this board does it?!
>Israel does not exist on this board does it?!
>Jews do not exist on this board do they?!
YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

Attached: kreese.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Attached: wtf_is_spongebob_sniffin____by_emawolf.jpg (600x445, 40K)

NO SENSEI

Attached: johnny1.jpg (980x552, 133K)

smells like 2 polished oscars I bet...I fucking love her body type

Attached: hill1.jpg (1920x1200, 204K)

I'm gonna go watch more of the series now, lol. Pol is filled with anti-pol shills anyway.

Attached: terry-kk3-quoteimg.jpg (410x230, 19K)

leaving with a trips post,classic.
Funny how this thread is somehow immune to shills after posting first and posting hard? no mercy.

Attached: 1507410083394.gif (250x188, 663K)

Anal rape?

John Kreese is Miguel Diaz' father.

it pains me I never thought of this user...might actually help USA/Mexico relations?
is captcha down btw? haven't had to do one the whole thread

Attached: 1501726437757.jpg (640x720, 152K)