The absolute state of white men

Girl cheats on husband with black guy and gets caught.

youtu.be/-FpFkIzT1v0

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-07-01-29-16.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

"It's time to leave, honey"

Fucking cuck

Well realistically what's he gunna do? You can't beat them anymore.

In all seriousness, what do you do here? If you make a scene it would still be absolutely humiliating because your wife is still trash and you got cucked by a nigger either way.

Probably take her home and feed her a condition of drugs and alcohol and make it seem like a tragic accident.

"Crimes of passion" are judged less harshly, but I can't see what you could do that wouldn't land you in jail with a huge fine.
You could try to find his identity and wait a year or so to get your revenge. Maybe mail him piece by piece to your ex wife.
Also, don't get married I guess.

Good goyim, don't do anything

What would you do?

throw all of her shit on the curb and move on with my life. she chose her side and it's not ours.

>what do you do here
I literally have no idea. Wife is absolute trash and not even worth commiting a crime against that would end with you in Jail. Killing the nigger doesnt make sense either.

The only winning move is to switch to anime and hope she gezs knocked up and left alone.

>husband walks in and sees his wife underneath another man, getting fucked
>he pulls out his gun and blows her brains out
>other man gets up, naked, scared
>husband points gun at other man and says "keep going. finish."
>other man is now framed for her murder

is that twitch?

lol wtf

too bad he intervened so soon, would love to see this fat bitch blacked

Attached: 1469410644887.jpg (640x430, 23K)

Just kick her and her nigger out with all her shit and go pick up another slag, if any of them try shit then you can claim self defense. Retarded whores aren't worth killing because they'll just end up killing themselves anyways, or they'll have 5 kids and be poor as fuck and become a disgusting landwhale

That is a smart nigger.
"You not good at it?"
"You know I never came from a BJ?"
Sometimes niggers are smart.

This is the smart man here. It ain't easy, for certain, but it's the best way.

She was a big bitch. I said the nigger was smart not that he had good taste or wasn't a nigger.

A new age is upon us. That dude just got cucked by a black man in a onesie streaming to thousands(?) of peoople.

>she chose her side and it's not ours.
this.
she thought she could do better but you really were the best she could do.

let her suffer her own mistakes

the only regret is her parents failed to raise a proper lady who understands not to risk genuine love for a passing lusty thot... thought.

She ugly. In a couple of years she gonna be real ugly.

>girl
She’s like 35

If you have video proof of infidelity then the divorce goes much smoother, yes even against women

It's simple you own the tape you are still married claim copyright and put it up somewhere to humiliate her forever. It is also evidence od aduldtry which divorce lawyers will tell you is notoriously hard to prove, so divorce her and take fucking everything, even the kids because kids in the home of a single mother are 33 times more likely to be molested and you can't have nogs diddling the kids she has already proven she is a self absorbed asshole. IE a shit mother. Good job lady she has shown the world she is a shit wife and a shit mother hopefully for her she's a good employee because everywhere else she is fucking garbage. She can always pull tricks, you know just go pro and start charging 10 or 15 bucks.

You beat her to an inch of her life, take a knife and cut the words "nigger lover" into her forehead so that everyone knows for the rest of her life.
Yeah you'll go to prison for a while, but at least you won't have to live with the shame of having done nothing.

I legitimately don't understand how any man could just walk away and not do something. You're supposed to be a man.

Yeah just watched the video lol, that's an ugly bitch man, top kek

Attached: LaughingHitlers.jpg (608x402, 25K)

Explain why it’s always a white ugly whale

What an idiot.
This is why you don't marry.

Now she can take half his shit when he divorces the cunt.

This. I mean what else can you really do except start the process of getting her out of your life immediately.

>I legitimately don't understand how any man could just walk away and not do something. You're supposed to be a man.
It has to be done either immediately so you can claim extreme emotional duress or you have to be smart and serve your revenge like you serve your ice cream:cold.

>american women

kek

See, this is why i gave up on women. You could have a woman who you treat with respect, love, kindness, the works... and this is what she'll just decide to do to you one day because she's ;bored' with you. How is there any hope when women don't have any universal code of morals that they are forced to adhere to? When everything they do is excused and treated as acceptable because 'muh feminism'.

fuck this gay earth man. If waifubots don't come out, the great likelihood is that I, and the majority of PRODUCTIVE males will be alone for the rest of our lives.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x1000, 288K)

I would slap the wife. If the niggers starts making some scenes than he would be faulth himself.

only type of white women black people can get

Fat white slam pigs are so fucking depressing when it comes to nigger dick. 'omfg becky, this sexy blacks mans thinks i'ms sexy'....
>becomes single mother to a niglet with an IQ lower than hers.

Attached: 1525394006381.png (700x424, 190K)

>make scene
>get arrested for bashing poor african-american
Shit sucks. Only thing you can do is what this gentlemen did and divorce her once you get home.

Not hardly marriage is a contract, "until death do us part" and she is in breech of that contract and he has video evidence.

If it's your wife and you have video proof, get her out of there, have a witness with you two until the morning, don't say another word other than "pack your shit, you'll be hearing from my lawyer" get a (((lawyer))) submit video as proof so that you can divorce her and not be taken for alimony because something tells me that ugly skank isn't much of a provider.

lol
>getting married in the first place

Because there's plenty of white alpha chad thundercocks out there for decent looking chicks, niggers just get the leftovers because 10/10 alpha thundercock doesn't want the fat landwhale

>what do you do here
uh, don't date idiotic depraved women and let them wander around drunk. the only thing left to do is embrace cuckdom or reevaluate your entire life.

If that was my wife I would unironically kill her and slowly kill the nog.

invite him back to the hotel room so they can continue

Attached: 1505906289252.jpg (194x259, 12K)

If you did that though make sure never to get caught or an hero if you think you'll get caught because it's better then rotting in jail for life, at least you can die with your honor still in tact

If that is your wife then you must be lower class.

>getting married in this century
Fucking cucks I swear

>With a lower iq than hers
Are we talking single digits

Whitey cucked yet AGAIN.

This is hilarious I'm dying of laughter.

What a fucking cuck race!

Attached: 1525132038460.jpg (500x750, 62K)

Its not the black dudes fault! I bet she didn't tell him she was taken! Only person in need of a beating is that skank.

>treat women nicely
>she takes advantage of you
Why are you saying this like it's paradoxical and not causative?

>being nice to a woman is all you have to do for her to want you as a partner

Attached: 1514927176918.gif (500x400, 996K)

It would be easy

s/o 2 the dankies