neatclip.com/clip/lvEQRDv3
youtube.com/watch?v=KYtTSNjky0c
sendvid.com/y6age5zz
youtube.com/watch?v=injz9Mt4_GA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should be encouraged.
Multiculturalism for Israel
#OpenBordersIsrael

Attached: B84CEE56-AD6D-4F09-8599-BE25DAA80E5A.jpg (716x900, 50K)

lol They're doing it in leftyland so maybe it will be a good redpill.

THAS RITE

lol I lost at 12:30 Fuck US cities, these cunts deserve each other.

They are black separatists. Fine by me. Encourage them.

what the fuck is this nigger how dare you associate such creatures with us

Attached: 13465t5613451234.jpg (640x360, 70K)

I mean, they seem to like you guys. Maybe we should send you some.

I love them. This must be encouraged.

and we will send them back in body bags

Attached: 1`2342146556.jpg (831x565, 61K)

lol Oh come on don't be like that. You could use them as cannon fodder against the Muslims.

Anything but working...

Real black jews don't look like that. They are the The Lemba, pic related.
The Lemba are more Jewish than the Ashkenazi you fucking faggot.

Attached: Lemba.jpg (500x333, 156K)

Greatest ally

we already have plenty of those
we even built a wall around gaza since then they're actively building tunnels like the rats they are

Attached: 13523456345.jpg (350x322, 83K)

I dislike the kikes idolic symbol they use but recognize its for exposure to how mongoloid ashkenazi bloodlines with generational european wealth decided to claim an african slave's inheritance amd history by stealing solomons wisdom amd profitting off the usury and capitulation of christians by promoting secular polytheistic one world faith centered around kike controlled global banking and not the LORD Jesus' gospel. Blacks are based whereas their babylonian nigger cousins are the ultate form of degeneracy. Blacks claing to be hebrew is fine, theie amcestors weee enslaved like the buffalo soldier. so long as they are messianic and not satanic. Babylonian niggers wear golden yeezus pieces mocking the holy spirit and Jay-hova-z clones of a money, whore, drug fueled rap culture deserve death. They embrace dragon blood imagery like drake does. Salvation is for the emancipated hebrew, the killer mike's of this fallen world who do not seek to return to a state of slavery to the fair skinned egyptian hybrid race and prefer to face the harsh exodus as a path of repentance for the sins of mankind and, the prophetic judgement facing earth as the pedophile cult is obliterated by the righteous angels of the space marines and comrade cosmonauts controlling space asteroid slingshots to usher in the revelation and ressurection of the holy spirit via purifico. A long road to zion looms on the western horizons as the sun sets in a final location.

Ben Shapiro should debate them

שתוק

streamable.com/t0sj4

found this gold video today

Well you could put these guys in houses on the other end of the holes. I mean come on. Doesn't this guy look like he'd be a pretty cool dude if you just got to know him?

Attached: QT.png (915x690, 829K)

So this is what the kikes would act like if they had 60 IQ

looks like a walking corpse how dare this asshole taint our glorious bloodline
are you saying that i'm white?

I absolutely love them. I wish more black people would follow them.

you just want the das rite meme pic

why do these nogs think they are kikes?

>glorious
>jew

Pick one

Holy shit, just when I thought this couldn't get any better, we get to 18:50 and they start saying "We WUZ aliens'n sheeit."

This is fucking amazing. Let liberals and such be exposed to them.

you know how some protagonist end up with all the powers, niggers have that mind set irl

fuck you france

neatclip.com/clip/lvEQRDv3

These guys are a joke.

Attached: 25e8b6d3c4c879fae12a6510592b8016.gif (388x306, 3.8M)

Actual retards

Attached: 293F16D8-62E0-4917-84D8-45DBE36BF42E.jpg (879x1133, 326K)

I'll believe that when the sun rises in the west and sers in the east. Or when kikes decide to step out from their wall of conscripted soldiers from other nations to fight unholy wars for profit. Or whem a kike actually wins a mma fight because their physical inferiority and inbred genetics prevent them from actually being a superior race by beauty, strength, and intelligence standards. The moment the usury formed fiat money fails and the no longer can to persuade others to die for them is the day of the rope and end of globalist tyranny. The kike men will die. The whores raped and killed. The kids canjibalized by their own satanic parents out of necessity. Just like deut 28 commands by the word of the LORD Jesus. Condemned by the very set of laws they use to uphold an illusiom of double standards as they serve a 666 agenda manifested by satanic pedo priests and fake pharisee rabbis.

this. more blacks need to be #woke on the JQ

Attached: black.jpg (664x579, 195K)

Why they hell would I care if you're white?

What's living in an Ethnostate like?

I'm actually starting to believe the "feminist behind everything" shit now I've seen before.

Attached: Feminist.png (354x413, 334K)

Autistic niggers with inferiority complex want to be "chosen".

>Hebrew Israelites
>Preaching the Bible

w-what...

since whites are inherently goy, and goy are inferior brands of jews any jew would be insulted when compared to a white male

Meant for

you are just big nosed whites.

They are everywhere!

See you at the pearly gates on judgement day. None of your kind shall pass or enter the heavenly kingdom. Death is your master.
God is your judge.
Satan your creator.
Time your enemy.
Tic toc. Who controls the celestial clock?
Who dictates the heavenly signs?
Ophichius the serpent bearer has been sacrificed for the sins of your deceit so the rest of us may see through your lies and gaze beyond the blue veil of your sky temple's inner sanctum.

You are not the descendants of abraham but the offspring of satanic pagans of old european lineage and mongoloid species. Your bloodlines genocide is fully jistified in the eyes of Elohim and rhe hearts of men you have emslaved amd capitulated from. Rwap what you sow aa you no longer harvest the fields and live lavishly off the labor of others. The days are coming where you sha be cut off from the land and removed from the vine. Kys jidf shill.

fuck off asshole

How do I go about converting to Judaism so I can move to Israel?

Hey you didn't watch all of the video? Don't talk to your fellow goyium like that.

A couple rappers are black israelites. But there annoying if you have to pass them

> I hate this dyslexic phone posting keyboard as much as liberal kikes hate trump tweets knowing full well their final days are numbered as Trumps numerology at inauguration amd refusal to shake bibi's hand shows that we shall never forgive 9/11 and the serpent ways practiced by the masonic hypocrites ritual false flag foreshadowing the collapse of babylon.

Behold the pale horse cometh.

jokes on you american we invented jesus
hell doesn't exist

you need au79
silence you filthy slave, your words taint me

Attached: 156342123.jpg (1084x584, 76K)

They're what the real ancient Israelites looked like.

>you need au79
w-what?

Step one.
Be rich
Step two.
Sell your soul
Step three.
??? (Rape a child or perform other initiation ritual based on power level for future blackmail insurance)
Step four.
Profit off usury and market manipulation like the kikes you have now aligned your mind, body, and spirit with.

Rule earth as a god briefly and then die like a inglorious tyrant of a bastard bloodline who has labored a lifetime in vain for the mere price of a mans soul. Remember a deal with the devil lasts a lifetime.

the devil's finest trick is to convince you that he doesn't exist
picrelated

Attached: goldies.jpg (259x194, 7K)

I hope you don’t want your (You) back

Attached: 7176C722-1CEE-4FD7-8198-E34E0B156617.jpg (1700x1366, 204K)

seem like pretty cool guys

Lol keep it.
Lol we're all going to be slaves when the Wakandian aliens return to abduct us. You seriously should have watched the whole video. You're so ill-informed.

How much Gold do you have, Schlomo?

enough to rule a country

why do they dress like that?

>believes the bible
lol what a tool

0:33 Now come on user, don't tell me that you didn't enjoy that.

You mad, white goi?

Attached: 13534535324.jpg (466x404, 31K)

Attached: 1523576847448.jpg (650x498, 42K)

Attached: 75013888.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Hell is merely a state of mind that the lost and the damned are confined to. I know exactly what Jesus represents and how the hebrew clock functions off the back of the roman system. Ashekenazis have made a new antichrist in Jacobs image. David is greater. The never ending storybook will continue without you. No extra life granted for you. Only a fiery death as your vaporized flesh falls as mana for us to feed off in the exodus to come. Im wiser than you and my eagle eyed foresight can predict your demise within the coming years as revelation fulfills in my lifetime on the day yours shall cease. Only the strong continue. Better to live on your feet than die on your knees as a cucked coward does. Their is no glory invyour death. You shall be forgotten as a man forgets an anniversary date. Dont be late to the true pentecost feast this year. Its gonna be one for the aeons of time. Some prophecy is reserved for a day that comes but once a bicentennial cycle as the roman rounding error reduces its remainder and resets to a preappointed day of Celestial Fulfilment. I for one can not wait but do not long for the day of weeping and gnashing bmp of teeth but am resting assured in my faith that I shall be safe and sound in the lands promised to my forefathers that flows with milk and honey as your domicile is conquered and abomination destroyed. Where is your sting, O death? My God has conquered the grave as surely as I was born under the messianic sign of Leo in the last year of the lamb in the 20th century as the sun shined in all its glory closest to regulus. My prophetic life was appointed for your destruction. My family name descends from an equally long bloodline of noble germanic Lords and english Kings. I fear nothing but the LORD yet obey his commands. You see I am the mason's rejected cornerstone and your stumbling block. Gods will shall be done by the authority invested into my life. Trump is a puppet but he's not controlled by (you) perverse people.

Attached: 0ae1973594d1eaec77d9c63dd9002a4075922651_hq.gif (500x280, 994K)

You realize you're taking a bit of playful banter way too seriously right?

Attached: 651651651.png (593x540, 306K)

they are true tribe of Israel

The levite tribe of talmud pharisees have gone too far once again and has no inheritance in the future facing humanity. Your clans sins have reached the throne of heaven and shall not go unanswered for. You have hell to pay amd you know it as well as I. Or at least you will whem the day comes amd all you love has beem stripped from you as you have lied cheated and stolen to gain it. The devil fancies a riddle like the jews dance to a fiddle. Hey diddle diddle, go find a kid to cuddle.

/thread

I fully support niggers larping as jews

your post is picrelated

Attached: 14f3bb48bb7d2e7d935e62062f475af2.gif (484x526, 150K)

Based James White for engaging against these guys.
youtube.com/watch?v=KYtTSNjky0c

sendvid.com/y6age5zz
enjoy

Made me think of this.

Attached: Minime.jpg (1003x1500, 129K)

They made a jew cry by repeatedly saying "the holocaust ain't shit, 6 million ain't shit" so they're a bunch of swell guys imo.

Attached: women voting.jpg (562x619, 93K)

f

Thats because it isnt a joke post. Its dead serious. Stand for something or die in the morning as the morning star falls and ophiuchius reaches its apex. Pentecost is the foreshadow of when the roman constellation merges with the easter passover feast of an agricultural calendar used to outproduce neighbors and thus be fruitful and prosperous. We have lost the way to reach out to the stars. Public schools and sunday sermons don't dare teach it. The concept is too revolutionary and produces the zealot as the wise go against the grain to observe the cosmos align and witness the heavens in all its glory. Kikes are desecrating the eternal city and all I have written shall come to pass as sure as my full three pronged name was given for and predestined purpose. Its meaning as rich as the blessings bestowed unto King Lemuel.

When Eminem said (you) fags think its all a game, he was refering to ignorant fools turned goyim like you and the corrupt handlers spirit cooking straight from the source with their own ingredients added in like the talmudist doctrines preach for the idol of Baal. Those who are deaf and uncircumcised in spirit. You are an infant im spiritual terms. I am the man of mankind yet humble enough to not capitulate my name to serve a kikes satanic plot of global enslavement of a wage slave class that has been cucked and emasculated by the sirems of the sea of soundwaves and the seductive lusts of the carnal flesh portrayed in hollywood sodomite culture. So with all due respect. Recognize that my authority comes from the highest power and is not derived from the material and selfish goals of inferior men. It will be like butters tapdancing when I cut the lights and kill the 6million plus and fufill what the first horseman, hitler, failed to accomplish. I'm literally amd unironically the (((one))) your hollywood blockbuster plots and chaos storm revolves around. From mueller to trump. Carter page to Tim Berglings most recent sacrificial death.

> I aint one of them guys, fuck off
This attitude.

If whites had this attitude they would not go extinct.

Attached: 1511403702722.jpg (960x960, 111K)

>be jew
>be the ones who traded all the slaves into America
>nobody blames you

>be Arab
>trade millions of blacks over 2000 years, but castrate them too so they cant breed
>nobody blames you

Feels good to be a semite! How can wh*toids even compete?

Attached: 971_JewishSlave-Trade.jpg (539x385, 91K)

what does your psychiatrist say about this

You just wrote an essay about someone who's not even a real Jew. Clearly those fine Kangz in the OP are the real people of Israel.

I hope it gives you nightmares like that sad lame anime gif. As much as a neighbor's blessing in the wee morning is to be taken as a curse. I would pray for your soul like those of the goyim you have decieved but I know it would be a waste of time and spiritual energy. I am patient in the unfolding of the master plan because I know that graduation season is important to the younger generation and do not want the good grain to be gathered with the weeds you have sown among america's soil. The righteous always, and I mean always win. We will outlive you amd history laughs last. Like I said spawn of satan, the jokes on (you) here. There is no redemption in your future. Only death awaits as your reward for a life of illgotten gains from 24carat magic and blood diamonds. Hebrews are black africans. End of story. Every genesis begins with a revelation. Every prequel requires an original plot first. Your jedi mind tricks are no match to a properly disciplined scholar of the ancient way. As sure as Sirius rises with the Egyptian Isis statue, vengeance belongs to the heavenly father and the holy spirit that rests on the annointed. Isaiah 58:6-7, 61:1-11. I tell you truthfully that this has been fulfilled this day in this, the final jubilee year as the 70 years of Daniels vision comes to fruition. Goos seeds produce good fruit and you kippah headed kikes smell like rotten eggs and the stench of sulfur.

אמא שלך זונה אמריקני מסריח

Attached: 6D28A03B-B615-4489-B379-C51C06F6E6A2.jpg (960x640, 173K)

youre in the wrong place kike.

ובכן, אמא שלך היא ערבייה

Attached: 15436345634.jpg (244x215, 19K)

checked

Do you jews just literally lurk until a jewish thread pops up, or do you get referred to this thread from your JIDF notifications?

Also: gas yourself of course

Attached: uss liberty.png (721x497, 112K)

תת גזע מה קרה לא יכול לדבר בשפה של הגזע העליון בלי מתרגמן?

God don't never want white people to ever raise out of the earth again because when you get out of this earth everybody dies. You ain't never going to own land again. Why a white man ain't ever going to own land again? Because when he gets some land he gets to killing again!

Why you think you call yourself a Caucasian man or a cave man? Because that's where you come from. Your families lived in the Caucasus Mountains of Georgia Russia between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea. That's your homeland. You are a CAVE MAN.

youtube.com/watch?v=injz9Mt4_GA

Attached: 1486974711267.jpg (640x960, 66K)

You really need to learn how to lurk in a thread before posting.
לא דבר זה בנוי רק עבור היהודים אפריקני אפריקני

What p$ych? The educated fools who push your poison pills to subdue the masses and dull the mind? No when I speak in tongues, I speak beyond the comprehension of your morally corrupted spirit. I dont speak out on streets like a crazed hobo. I dont follow your eceleb shills like JP, who have already been bought and paid for as a direct cost of fame. My message is already being spread worldwide via the underground. You do realize how the southern slaves spread the word right? Not herd on the pop radio. Same same but different timeperiod. History repeats as we both know and I can see far more clearly than you what shall come to be. No robot fuckdolls or mars colony. Just the final straw to break the camels back and cast the manbearpig kikes from the midst of Gods eternal city for their wicked and unjust ways as they relish the chance to oppress the
poor and destroy the meek.

>stupid niggers.

Look I have reviewed hours of their sermons, and I will describe their interpretation of the bible.

The jews were destroyed and scattered among the nations for rejecting our lord Jesus Chirst, as it says in the bible and as these guys point out. These guys claim to be related to the Lemba . That is just one tribe, there were 12 tribes of Israel.

The Khazars we know today came from between the black and caspian sea, i think they adopted Judaism about 700AD, the ones migrating out north became the ashkenazi or european jews, and the ones that went south became the arab jews. The descendants of these people currently inhabit modern nation of 'Israel'. And fuck it, while their ancestors might not have been kicked out by the romans, they are their own ethnostate and a key ally to the west. international finance merchant banking cartel, personified by george soros is most defiantly an enemy. They are a british colony in arabia and that is reason alone to support them.

Now here is were it gets murky. While these guys MIGHT have kangz blood in them that is the same as the Lemba, or one of the other 12 tribes, they claim native americans, and every south ameican spic is part of the 12 oppressed tribes of israel and will rise up and enslave the whitey. Look at the murder rate of south america, it is a shit hole. They are not righteous at the best of times judging by the cartel clips coming out in gore threads, and for these 'hebrew african americans' to claim cartel mezitos will inherit the earth is pure bullshit.

They could be useful idiots if we figure out how to control them.

Attached: 0800A718-D841-4F4E-B3E5-21EBC3CA9178-184-00000009F4754767.jpg (700x394, 45K)

Heros