Is it possible to become a refugee from a western nation to another western nation?

Is it possible to become a refugee from a western nation to another western nation?

Attached: Kate-Upton -2014-Sports-Illustrated-Swimsuit-Issue--01.jpg (1279x1204, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
europeancivilwar.com/previously-profiled-12-year-old-swedish-rape-victim-and-her-family-flee-to-norway/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We're about to find out

You can't even get Saffas to be given refugee status

Hungary has said they will accept white refugees

You can usually just get some form of working visa if you are coming from a country not full of terrorists and AIDs, then just call yourself an economic migrant, and collect that sweet 'looking for something different' pussy

Attached: 1519115705615.jpg (454x417, 15K)

They won't even let us legally migrate in a lot of case's

political asylum but it would be hard to get

I wouldn't count Ukraine as western, but it's close enough, and when the war broke out how many refugees did you see? none.

that would be proof enough that you cannot be a refugee from a western country

Most Ukrainian refugees settled in Poland where they were safe. Unlike the """Syrian""" """refugees""".

No. At least not if you’re white. Refugee status is for shitskins

which would make someone from Australia pretty fucked if going to nearest western country, New Zeeland? Fiji?

Julian Assange is a refugee from the West, although he's technically on Ecuadorian soil. Many consider Ayaan Hirsi Ali a refugee from Netherlands to the US.

GOD fucking damnt
I guess i have to break my no-fap streak you lousy cunt

it will be soon

Dont worry. No matter where you go you will always be a nigger to locals.

when he said western nations, he meant white nations

Shut the fuck up Chink!

Mommy milkies pls

Attached: 1521087359519.gif (773x512, 40K)

Definitely.During the bosnian war in the 90's a lot of Bosnians moved to Australia.

This is your answer you fuckwad we got hundreds of undesirables pouring into our country every day from the states.

If you look like that, you're free to go to literally any country on earth.

Just imagine being able to juggle Kate's jugs

Oh lord, I wish I could

Attached: 1474812267197.jpg (251x242, 12K)

Some Finn tried but Sweden deported him back here.

Now we just have to find people willing to live on Hungary

Oh no

Attached: 8ms26255acw01.jpg (740x834, 46K)

you should know what happened to whit south african refugees with their applications

Attached: 1491572895513.jpg (576x768, 206K)

That certainly gives you perspective

we just sit in bali fucking sluts whilst the emus take care of the fuckin lebs

Are you a jew?

WE ARE DRUGGED THE FUCK OUT AS A NATION!!!!!!!!! AND IT ENDS TODAY!!!!

This is All CONNECTED!!!
>pizzagate
>q
>trump
>the great awakening
>kanye

Kanye is being hidden and ignored!!!
>I get it!!! Why give a shit?!

Well let me tell you and present you with an UNMONOTIZED raw data stream!!!!
>a true selfless patriot
the Mad Mardigan of the Infowarriors... Bellagio Sampler is guiding us by the hand through these dark times and Mass Happening events...
>IN THIS VIDEO, THE ENTIRE UNCUT TMZ INTERVIEW WITH KANYE WEST
shows kanye's intentions
And Bellagio really gives a play by play Redpill by redpill Quick Rundown (((54 minutes)))
>THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE AWAKENED KANYE

I highly reccomend these pills
youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo

You wont be disappointed and if you Are KYS it was free Redpills and THE ONLY INFOWARRIOR WHO DOESNT SHEKKEL BEG or profit!!!

>I Prophet
ARISE MY TEMPLARS.
youtu.be/lFEsU-4KKQM
WE are the warrior monks of the 21st century, we will bring the knowledge to our blinded brothers
>matrix unplugging
Its time, the Jews have subverted this place, And now shutting it down when they bomb children.
>there is a faction war , inner civil war
Agency against agency brother against brother, Co worker against fellow peer.
>CiaNigger against u
WE ARE AT WAR!!!!!!
>A war against our minds and hearts
Where the enemy has
>paid shills
>comped mods
>corrupted embedded government
>satanic slave sex cults
There is an industrialized, organized VILE PEOPLE ORDER
An ancient order of evil video
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco

We have a psychotic, artistic aristocracy called hollywood involved in SEX CULTS, CHILD SEX SLAVERY AND PURE EVIL
>allison mack rundow
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
>PizzaGate IS REAL
and much much worse
>the worst movie you have ever seen cannot compare to the human sacrifice and torture that THEY DO

We need to counterattack these SCOUNDREL fucks... through waking people up with CrimsonPills. Expose these beasts

Attached: received_1126804377460412.jpg (640x478, 41K)

A Swedish family had to flee the country not too long ago.
Their 12 yo daughter was raped by a racist Somalian and terrorized by his family and friends.
The Swedish government basically treated this family like subhumans. Instead of trying to protect them, they protected the Somalians, prosecuted the father and tried to tear the family apart.

europeancivilwar.com/previously-profiled-12-year-old-swedish-rape-victim-and-her-family-flee-to-norway/

Attached: Ida-1.jpg (828x496, 118K)

L.O.L. Not officially. "Western civilisation," which you weak cuckservatives try to euphamistically use in place of "the white race," has an established religion of Political Correctness preventing the official acknowlegement of White Genocide and thus the need for white refugees.