Why were the Nazi's such embarrassing failures?

Why were the Nazi's such embarrassing failures?

Attached: down in the dumps.jpg (236x299, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kVo5I0xNRhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they fought the entire world

Attached: bionicman.png (266x410, 88K)

Because they let a Hess be second in command.

They weren’t. Like it or not they were kind of a fucking forced to be reckoned with. It took most of the world to stop them

because they were led by an incompetent retard who thought he could take on the soviets before he was done with the UK

Lol

Attached: 386EE054-8418-44A6-9D5F-2955B664C621.jpg (1024x576, 155K)

Yep

Attached: D595FE08-E337-4567-A279-E1233900EC45.jpg (776x1024, 111K)

because they lost?

Nothing amuses me like a bunch of dead Krauts and a landscape of smoldering rubble that once was a German city.

Attached: nice berlin you got there.jpg (1403x1008, 342K)

How many Germans are actually soviet mutts due to the rape of the country by the soviets after their fall. Are there any true blood Germans left??

People always say this, but it's kind of unfair.
Hitler was fully aware that this would be a retarded course of action, and he did try to do it exactly like you said.
The problem is that he underestimated the British and he failed to break them. The other problem, which ppl often forget about, was the tension at the time. It was only a matter of time before Stalin attacked. Both Hitler and Stalin knew war was coming, but it was just a question of who struck first.
In fact, Barbarosa was really an attempt at damage control.

Attached: t h i c c.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Because they were collectvists.

Rugged capitalist individualism is always superior.

Attached: 1524508606211.png (2518x1024, 270K)

well, the soviets didnt go into the parts that were taken by the allies, but considering just how much merkel wants arab cock, it wont take too long for the germans to go extinct,

kill wypipo

Attached: 1523527287457.png (1132x3372, 1.14M)

Because Hitler went mad from stress and sleep deprivation from drugs and began making reckless decisions. He pointlessly sacrificed entire armies for no reason.

>Both Hitler and Stalin knew war was coming
>Hitler attacks muttistan union
>Stalin doesn't believe war came until it came right up to his door

Attached: 961a4477b2a4df8d102d45b54fe61e2d.gif (320x256, 2.44M)

Throwing commies out of a helicopter is not a violation of the NAP?

the fact the Germans managed to get so far into Russia before the soviets managed to put up any sort of defense means they needed at least 5 more years before they would be ready to strike Germany. plus the germans would have defeated the british if hitler didn't order the Luftwaffe to strike civilian targets before they had completely crippled the RAF

Attached: 1524025564757.png (692x478, 347K)

It's not because to violate the NAP both parties have to be people.

Commies don't respect the NAP therefore they do not deserve rights.

Read up on Hoppean Physical Removal.

Attached: 1521592144339.png (313x590, 63K)

Stalin knew war was coming, he was just surprised the Germans were smart enough to attack first. He was building up his forces to over run continental Europe, and believed Germany would continue to focus on the UK.

Well maybe, or maybe the blitzkrieg was just a never-before-seen type of warfare that caught the Soviets completely with their pants down, which is exactly what it was.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Hitler was a military genius, far from it, but I am saying things were a bit more complicated than most folks believe.
This is what I think. Stalin was just waiting for the right moment. And one has to wonder what history would have to say if it was indeed Stalin who struck first.

Because they didn't start saving the world from the jew way earlier.

Why are you such a embarrassing failure? why do you feel the need to post this every night?

Failures? They almost conquered the world. Twice. No one has come close to that record.

it would probably be the same, if the outcome of the war didnt change.

lack of diversity all around

I guess.
Something like "Brotherly Soviets join the righteous fight to put down the rabid Krauts."
And it would be a half-truth, like it is in our timeline. The only problem is that the Soviets were just as evil, though I know most of this board jerks off over the swastika.

Attached: 1515280910100.gif (438x286, 1.99M)

>Smoldering rubble
>Serbia

Because they went against the soviets, duh, they would have crushed everything else with ease.

>mfw Kraut boy has more Russian and Tatar genes than I do cause of all the fucking that occurred in '45

Attached: 1515919882771.jpg (1031x1314, 1.33M)

Twice?

Hitler didn't want to steal all the fun from future generations.

Attached: 1524049253769.jpg (640x512, 76K)

>Fight entire World
>Don't have enough oil

solved the conundrum for ya, user.

What are they? "20 million" dead Russians? Obviously you weren't keen to let on

The only reason we won was because the soviets sacrificed millions of troops to defeat them ,they were a military superpower,hitlers transformation of Germany in such a short period of time is miraculous.

Germans don't like to fight for dictatorship so they surrendered in their millions.

You should pick a fight with 10 different people and try to fight them off.
It's hard to win when you're out numbered.

We can shitpost all day commie scum

Attached: 345789341095173420856934589123.jpg (2448x3264, 3.17M)

You may not like it, you may feel threatened by it, but this is what peak tribal communism looks like.

If the core idea of your ideology is taking away my stuff by violence then I'm going to prevent you from doing it. I kill parasites before they can bite me

Because Hitler chose to deal with the Rothschilds and sold his soul.

speaking about throwing commies out of helicopters, here a story about south koreans during the vietnam war:

>They didn’t just kill the NVA or VC, they hacked them up and mutilated their bodies often beyond recognition. When they went into the Vietnamese cities, the whores never got paid. It wasn’t unusual for several ROK’s to gang rape a whore. Often, when the ROK’s were done with them, if the whores asked for money, they slit their throats.

>I never went on an Op with them but a couple of my Rangers had been involved in a mission with them and told this story: During the Combined Op they had captured many NVA - it was quite a few. The ROK’s were told to bring their prisoners back for interrogation by the SOG Intel guys. My Rangers was riding in a Huey with the ROK’s and their prisoners. They told us that even before they got in the Huey, the ROK’s were beating and punching and kicking the shit out of their NVA prisoners and one ROK officer shot one of them in the head point blank with his pistol just outside the Huey.

>Once airborne, they began what appeared to be interrogations. Punching, kicking and yelling. All of a sudden, 2 ROK’s grabbed the NVA they were interrogating (beating) and threw him out the door..bye bye. He told us the other NVA were literally pissing their pants and the ROK’s began working them over and yelling at them. A few minutes later, same thing..bye bye. The door gunners were trying to stay out of the way and the Huey pilots were shitting bricks and yelling at my Rangers to stop them.

>My Rangers told the pilots NFW were they gonna even try! They just let the ROK’s do their thing and stayed out of their way. Rangers ain’t afraid of nothing but they sure aren’t dumb. By the time they got back to the acid pad at the fire base, no more NVA prisoners..but the ROK’s had gotten an amazing amount of useful Intel.

Attached: ROK.jpg (602x408, 64K)

>Serbia

Attached: vVkoPPU.gif (250x250, 992K)

Congratulations you managed to inflict millions of casualties on an immobilized, inexperienced peasant army which kept a huge chunk of it's force in east Asia.

because jews controlled russia, the uk and america

because Hitler’s strategy was based on Idealogy and not the realities of Germany’s geo-political position. He had time, the Soviet’s were even willing to carve up the Middle East and Iran with him, whuch would have given him access to the oil he so coveted, oh, and he didn’t understand Naval strategy.

>Why were the Nazi's such embarrassing failures?

LOL

Attached: kids.jpg (650x488, 39K)

Because they didn't have oil.

PS. No, seriously, petroleum shortage was THE reason for the axis defeat in wwii. Off course they failed in securing oil fields in north africa and russia, but the allies had plenty oil stored far from the front. The allied air superiority didn't happen because german planes and pilots were worse, but because they literally didn't have fuel to fly.

you must have watched TIK’s vid on youtube, here is the link youtu.be/kVo5I0xNRhg

When have you last thought about the far-left commie killers, who murdered tens of millions in their countries during peacetime? Those so-called “worker’s paradises” were turned into prisons, with borders closed against people from escaping and getting out. An Iron Curtain. 1Sec Stalin and Chairman Mao are infamous for their high body counts, as I already mentioned, in the several tens of millions.

The ideas of the far-left are so bad that when they are put into practice, everyone tries to leave because their lives are under threat. However, today there are some people who march in the streets with hammer-and-sickle symbols, which represent these terror states of the 20th Century, like the Soviet Union. When will politicians denounce and disavow the far-left imagery? After all, killing on the scale of several tens of millions is something that must never happen again, the political activity which took place under the hammer-and-sickle.

This. A lone country managed to put it self in position to take over the entire world. Yes, it had its allies, but ultimately Germany stood alone. You can hate their ideology and reasoning behind the conquest, but to call them failures is a fools task.
>A lion attacks a pack of wolves
>kills them all
>Same lion attacks a bulldog, frog, bear and eagle all at once
>Nearly kills all four before succumning to wounds from the wolves
>hurrrr the lion was killed by an eagle and bear
>hurrrr lions are weak

But it’s time to talk about far-left atrocities. Why would you try to cover that up?

The blood of the slain cries out from history for recognition. Several tens of of millions murdered behind an Iron Curtain. That’s what happens when extreme left ideas are put into practice. Mass murder and closed borders keeping people in.

Why wouldn’t you want people knowing, discussing, and maintaining awareness of those crimes?

Dumbest analogy I've seen in a long time.