Can we dispel with this fiction that America lost the Vietnam War?

Can we dispel with this fiction that America lost the Vietnam War?

>American Casualties: ~60,000
>Zipperhead Casualties: ~2,000,000

the REAL mission was accomplished. We turned on the war machine, gently revved the engine for a second and let it idle for a bit, then shut it off. In it's wake, literally millions of dead commies.

There was nothing else to accomplish. We don't want to destroy half the planet, but we could. We just wanted to show our enemies and allies and nothing countries how much fucking HARDER Americans are then them.

Technology was advanced, our Military was strengthened, the horror of war inspired great art, film and music for decades. Weapons guys, movie guys, rock stars, tanks guys, planes guys all got rich as fuck. Vietnamese people are still gooks. The only slopes worth anything are the ones that came here and went full American, like poker pro Scotty Nguyen.

In conclusion, the USA is the greatest country in the world, still undefeated, and if there are any posts below this one that dispute that, look at their flag and ask yourself if they would 1v1 the USA. If you want, do some research and compare their "military" to our Military. Face it, the USA is the best, we won Vietam, we won the war on terror and we are gonna win the next fucking war we get into too, so keep your fucking nose clean and know your place, faggot.

Attached: 635789182247661873593792637_mad red.jpg (246x320, 21K)

We lost utterly and embarrassingly.

Get over it, faggot.

They weren't commies, the were anti-colonial nationalists.America has a habit of calling anti-american nationalistic groups Communist to false flag the fact they are not anti capitalist just anti USA Jew interests.

Red was in Korea faggot

pussy apologist

As a vet of that era who has about twenty linear feet (spine-out) of books on the subject, I can confidently say that you are full-of-shit ignorant.

If you -- or any other user -- want to try to start understanding the event, read David Hackworth.

Thats sixty thousand American citizens in the ground for some shitty war movies and some shitty music.
Even if we had kept Vietnam out of commie hands, we still lost.

Attached: thanks kennedy.jpg (800x533, 69K)

>this is what winning looks like

Attached: 350px-Saigon-hubert-van-es.jpg (350x242, 22K)

80+% of NVA and VC casualties were inflicted by the South Vietnamese.

Also, by your rationale, Germany won WW2.

Attached: 1500934382864.jpg (664x720, 380K)

Soviets won Afghanistan too.

since vietnam is capitalist now I guess you did win the war

The Confederacy won the ACW.

Attached: 1506969853095.jpg (1200x873, 104K)

Can we dispel the fiction that Sweden lost he Great Northern War?
Swedes had very few casualties compared to their enemies, yes we signed a peace treaty and lost land but we lost way fewer soldiers.

2 million and 60 thousand innocent people died so a couple dozens of jews could make some money
congratulations

Saigon fell to commies. You lost. Face it. Your enemy persevered in the face of incalculable disadvantages in technology, materiel and strategic capabilities (such as en masse Agent Orange usage) to achieve its objective.

It was more than that. Americans ignore the fact that most of the fighting in Vietnam was between the North and South Vietnamese.

Attached: 1517743790671.png (720x1280, 179K)

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Can we dispel with this fiction that the Axis lost World War II?

>Nazi germany Casualties: ~3 million
>Commiehead Casualties: ~13 million

The REAL mission was accomplished. We turned on the war machine, gently revved the engine for a second and let it idle for a bit, then shut it off. In it's wake, literally millions of dead commies.

Attached: 1333364501606.jpg (740x530, 255K)

We lost politically, not militarily.
Still a loss though.

>admitting defeat and apologising are the same thing

Look at American strategy in Vietnam, they are either fully retarded or they never even tried

You chose pol. Just look at the facts, you tell me the Americans even began to try....

>hold my beer while I walk into the jungle to “seek and destroy” an enemy I know is waiting there for me

If you snipe from your spawn to get a good KD but refuse to take objectives you don't win.
This is called stat-padding. Americans are the stat-padders of history.

Attached: 1515257778248.jpg (1920x1440, 308K)

Did germany win ww2? they killed 27m commies

I read that whole thing thinking it was a Hillary joke, and it took me a few minutes to realize it wasn't.

Is this bad?

War isn’t decided based on how many casualties there are. The side we backed lost, plain and simple. What we need is a constitutional amendment banning American interference in other nations civil wars.

dropped more bombs than in all of ww2 and used millions of tons of napalm. an effort was made.

>only counting mutt casualties

Attached: 1525639564527.png (393x751, 37K)

>We lost politically, not militarily.

Same thing.

Conflict was started a long while before American involvement

They were commies though, brainlet.

based
also they LOVE america

Yes, there are no defeats, just long term plannings

You could of won but you would have to do what you guys did in the Philippines which is round every single person into concentration camps so they cant fight back, but I guess you guys couldn't do that anymore.