"The long-term exclusion of people of colour from science fiction

"The long-term exclusion of people of colour from science fiction...
The filmmakers didn't even question this, we literally don't exist in their fantasies. Now the situation is a lot better in a lot of ways...
Afrofuturism has more recently soared to commercial success with the release and critical acclaim of Black Panther.
It features an afrofuturistic superhero in a world where black people have the most advanced technology on Earth.

"That is afrofuturism at its best," Steven told Newsbeat.

Shouldn't that last quote read "That is Afro-fantasy at its best".
Instead of STEM and advanced industrial societies blacks have 'Afrofuturism'. Apparently being in the fantasies of filmakers is important to your future. And why are whites responsible for having to put them in SF, can't they write and produce their own?

bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-43991078

Attached: _101154462__100004028_blackpanther3.jpg (624x351, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r5UywhbxiFE
youtube.com/watch?v=jeoeHqyccx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because niggers with space travel is the ultimate fantasy

>we wuz space kangz
It's funny, looking at liberals distort reality. You have a group of people that live like fucking savage apes where ever they go, completely incapable of even basic civilization. And we're supposed to pretend that these people are going to create advanced futuristic societies. Maybe they should bring niggers into the 21st century first before going scifi

Even in the future, niggers use spears.

Attached: dafuckyousayingleaf.jpg (880x660, 120K)

its funny how they have made wakanda ethnicly plauseble, ie no equivalent to black heimdall.

because they cannot. That's why.

So they will keep whining at (former) anglosaxon countries expecting welfare, white wimminz and afrofuturism

Why is this here? A small amount of a black people want to see other black people in sci fi. Who cares

It's called "SCIENCEfiction" , not "fiction".

Afrofuturism is peak white culture.

>worf's two hander isn't much better than a spear either

>The filmmakers didn't even question this, we literally don't exist in their fantasies.

Why would you exist I'm white people's fantasies? When you exist in their realities, you make them miserable.

Gott strafe England

Attached: 1525535206898.jpg (960x845, 135K)

>afrofuturism
WE
WILL BE
KANGS

This. The only time we think about them is on sight and how to avoid

People like this can't say or think anything that doesn't somehow prop up some victimhood narrative. They should all be gassed.

>It features an afrofuturistic superhero in a world where black people have the most advanced technology on Earth.
But Tony Stark has the most advanced tech. And he did it all without a magic material.

>"The long-term exclusion of people of colour from science fiction...

Why does this read like creators have an obligation to include them?

Attached: 1509773224955.jpg (427x366, 46K)

i beleive we have discovered the "WE WIL B KANGZ"

it appears that blacks have unconsciously admited that they have acheived nothing historicaly and that claiming the achievments of other past cultures as there own as futile. now they have realized that they can look to the future and claim that as their culture. they no longer have to claim pas cultures and instead make up their own no matter how unscientific and unrealistic. its no longer MUH ANCESTOR, its MUH DECENDENTS, the whole HOWLD UP, YOU BE SAEYING WE WIL HAV JETPACKS N SHEEITTT?.

>The filmmakers didn't even question this, we literally don't exist in their fantasies.

Attached: image-20141231-8196-hqhuh7.png (926x582, 701K)

>Niggers get magic space rock
>Somehow create anti-gravity cars when the rest of the continent is still in the stone age
The entire premise is based on niggers just getting lucky and not having to actually work for what they have. Is this/Our Movie/ in disguise?

Even better than wuz.
You can pull up facts and data to conclusively refute wuzzings.
You can't conclusively refute assertions about the future.
It's genius, no wonder they couldn't come to it themselves.
Now, like everything else, even creative musings about the future authored by white men are claimed by the nigger.

Truth about africa:
>finnish bureaucrats visits some village in the early 80's.
>discovers only women are working in the fields
>finns gives 20 tractors to help women
>gets back after two years to see how things have improved
>women are still working in the fields and doing all the work manually
>finns asks where's the tractors
>african women says the men drives to the city with them to drink and get laid
>finnish bureaucrats leaves Africa and doesn't speak about anything
>finns gives more donations to Africa

Guys I watched the movie yesterday and I couldn't believe what I had just witnessed.

Niggers who live in the richest continent in the planet (fact), surrounded by death, strife and disease (fact) choose to hide themselves from everyone (fiction) and keep their toys and culture locked away (fiction) so they could keep their way of live (fiction entangled with fact).
The movie is massive clusterfuck of wishful thinking and racial apologism.

The whole movie boils down to, all niggers are the same, all niggers struggle and die.
Whitey is a colonizer. Asia and the middle east are invisible and accomplished no feats.
Yet the whole planet owes everything to niggers.
If you're european/asian and watch this you'll feel like your experiencing some twisted kafkian nightmare fuelled by racial tensions and wishful thinking.
If you're a nigger you're going to feel like everyone owes you everything and that niggers are all equal.

I hated it, because they were trying to achieve something with this movie. What? I don't know.
But they ended up with nothing but nigger lies, nigger supremacism and nigger exceptionalism fueled by said lies.

THEY TOOK THE WEEEEEEEEEEE WUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZ TOO FUCKING FAR!

Attached: 1525474367395.jpg (773x982, 69K)

the mistake was going to africa in the first place, they are grown people, if they want things to be better, let them figure it out on their own, how goes the saying? too many wettnurses makes for a useless chiled

Yes, it is. A story about a unified enthostate that turns away from the outside world and dedicates itself to the protection and advancement of its own people.

Attached: 1503001298722.jpg (1280x768, 296K)

I think those pandas have the autism.

Attached: hxk9nmgkruyy.jpg (640x1136, 72K)

This
The painful truth discovered when the humanitarian finds he's just a naturalist with unrealistic expectations.

YO
>smacks cyber lips
HOLD UP
>gets fried chicken from food replicator
YOUS BE SAYING
>steals hover car
YOU BE SAYING THAT
>gets shot by a robo cop
WE WILZ BE
>gets brain hacked by 12 year old with to much free time
FUTURE SCI-FI KANGZ AND SHEEIT?
>makes up 35% of the cryo-prison population

Truly a bad film
youtu.be/r5UywhbxiFE

Attached: 1524432796694.jpg (450x430, 47K)

It took what like 20 Marvel movies to release Black Panther? It's almost like (((hollywood))) is capitalizing on rising racial tensions and a reinvigorated black power movement.

Good work nigoyim, give them all your shekels.

the problem with humanitarians is that they dont know when to stop helping, up until the point the people they were supposed to help cant even wipe their ass on their own

It really isn't about the poor africans to the humanitarians. It's about the humanitarians themselves, what it's all about. They fly around the world in first class, eats at the best restaurants, gets really good pay for doing all that.
It's like feel good for "helping the poor" and "fixing the world", while maximizing the feel good in first class luxury lifestyle and really good pay and other benefits.

youtube.com/watch?v=jeoeHqyccx0

Oh my god, how is somebody even alive at that point.

Let's not forget that any rich black man or woman has full rights to put up a movie studio that produces what ever movies they ever want to make.
It's just amazing how whites should make these movies for them. Why should white man dream black mans dreams? Same goes to women. They have full rights to start making their own movies.

The simplicity of this logic and failure to act according it, is so mind blowing that I am convinced that this world is a joke. I am experiencing a parody or a prank someone made me when I bought virtual reality kit back home at the base reality.

I'm glad Black Panther fell to dust in Infinity War

We don't have to put up with the WE WUZ KANGZ shit in the next movie.

Exactly that.
Science Fiction & Fantasy has become too realistic lately, adding niggers is a way to counter that.

Also they want more women and poc to special effects industry. Good luck walking in that park! It's like singing in the rain!

Not.

You need IQ higher than 90, trust me on this, to model even a potato and pbr texture it without visible seams in the UV map.

They do make their own entermaint media, Oprah Winfrey is one of the wealthiest women in the US because of it.
It's just objectively utter garbage that is solely consumed by African Americans.
They need white creative talent and Jewish investment to achieve anything halfway decent and worthy of any critical praise.
Just like their continental brethren's inability to even achieve their biological imperatives without foreign support, the African American can't produce a quality movie without the help of his betters.

>can make up whatever fantasy land you like
why would anyone add niggers?

>the African American can't produce a quality movie without the help of his betters.

Here's how it should go.

>black man / woman as producer
>black man / woman writing a story
>black man or woman directing the movie
>producers hires a professional staff to make the movie. This staff could be the best hands money can buy, it doesn't matter are there whites involved, it's still black movie trough and trough.

This really isn't rocket science. It is amazing how impossible mountain that is to climb over. It's not a Mount Everest. It's a grassy little picnic hill. Too tough man, too tough. "Gimme what I want for free and with zero effort"..

>implying Will Smith hasn't been in a bunch of sci-fi movies

is his the poangyang nation zoo? Did the pandas do tricks for rocket man when he visited?

Thank you Canada. A sliver of redemption.