Let me get this straight

>36 year old wall-hitter
>divorced
>ex-cock-carousel rider
>mulatto
>orangutan toes
>feminist
>cunt doesn't even want to invite her nearest kin to her fucking wedding to one of the most famous people on earth
>invites a ton of diversity hires, curryniggers, actual niggers etc.
>has shown her almost-naked body on TV
WHAT THE FUCK IS GINGER THINKING?
CAN WE MEME-END THIS WEDDING?
I THOUGHT HER WHITE BROTHER SENDING THAT LETTER WOULD MAKE HARRY RECONSIDER BUT APPARENTLY HE IS TOO FAR UNDER THE NIGGER'S VOODOO SPELL

Attached: adfasdf.jpg (720x405, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-truth-about-so-called-british-royal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mBRP-o6Q85s&ab_channel=TheRoyalFamily
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Harry was always the mistake of the family

Ginge is a daft cunt remember who couldn't, unlike the rest of his family, learn to fly a helicopter

I know but something had to go very wrong for this to even be possible. The number of blonde 10/10s he has had thrown at him should have been enough to pick from.
The guy is basically a full-time multi-millionaire bachelor. What the fuck. How can you be this rich and entitled and still end up making terrible decisions.
I can only imagine his mother getting SANDED and then getting QUEENED fucked him up good.

You know what needs to be done mates.

Attached: 63A52DA4-69DD-454E-957D-679D8C8412AA.jpg (948x1248, 77K)

>36
I don't get it hey... At least William married well.

Attached: 1494750041570.png (960x852, 278K)

britt orranga nig nog will be the next to the throne of England

Attached: ginger.jpg (1000x1092, 143K)

Mulattos will rule England forever

Attached: thumbs-up.jpg (676x450, 51K)

>CAN WE MEME END THIS WEDDING?!
it's funnier to me if we don't

STOP
POSTING
ROYALS

You don't have a Royal family anymore, not since King Charles lost his head. Everything they do is fake, it's preplanned show to condition the public - in this case the message is:
>Blanda upp goy, even the Royals are doing it! Mulattos can be princesseses too!

she's going to get diana'd within three years

>the throne of England

Which is also the throne of Australia.

Attached: 1503822754137.png (463x554, 349K)

>orangatuan toes

Post mutt's footpussy

T U N N E L
U
N
N
E
L

I'd prefer to never see that again
People can google it if they really want to vomit that badly

Freemason marrying a Nigress to further (((their))) agenda. He fucks young girls on the regular and doesn't give a fuck about this "wife"

Yea, there’s no way this “love” is real. Somethings up.

But why Megan markle though?

Watch the future duchess peel a banana

Attached: markle peel banana.jpg (480x360, 7K)

>pol cares about royalty now just to push a agenda

the absolute state of this shithole

lmao

Letter? What letter?

Attached: 1525407071728.png (656x949, 23K)

Theres a rumor shes been Weinsteined

>Jow Forums is one person

he’s a bastard user, so the Royal don’t give a fuck who he marries, they just want him to get married because of the TV ratings and gossip magazines the wedding will sell, it’s just a PR exercise.

big if true

google it, meghan markle brother letter

where can i find this video??
her toes are prime

The queen must be secretly plotting something here. No way would she see her family become trash like this.

this is the best timeline, wonderful stuff

Oh shi-
Are you even allowed to post that image?
You might get these bongs arrested.

yeah, I see an unexpected tragedy
maybe some Levantine crazy persons, acting politically

What Harry does is irrelevant, the line of succession is Charles>William>George

degenerate footfags get the gas

Hes doing it for a reaction like OP.

Everyone knows hes trying to get revenge on his family. Call it selfish but his hatred is clearly that deep

FOOTPUSSY BANANA WEDDING CAKE
THE BROAD IS GONNA FORCE THE ROYAL FAMILY TO EAT CAKE MADE WITH HER MONKEY TOES
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Attached: Screenshot_20180507-082142.jpg (1078x1448, 486K)

Why didn't the queen block the marriage?

Attached pic is Harry's new mother in law.

Attached: markle mother.jpg (1362x994, 308K)

The only way I can make sense of any of this is if the royal family is being blackmailed.

Attached: rothschilds windsor make it black.jpg (1059x893, 96K)

All brits should be gassed. I wish we had teamed up with the Germans to attack you fuckers and rid the world of you pests.

Who cares? When they inevitably divorce and she tries to steal half the Royal Families wealth, the shitstorm will be so huge we can finally push for a referendum and get rid of these stupid, sponging cunts

>inb4 muh checks and balances, m-muh makes more money than it gives

I don't give a fuck - fuck these absolute kikes. I love how we don't get a day off, and instead they've extended opening hours for the day. Great, my family who own a pub in rural Yorkshire can now stay open for an extra hour wooo, that's what the proles want!

Attached: _101118077_campower.jpg (624x511, 48K)

Attached: D3F55372-BFD9-4E64-A98E-D195826DB377.jpg (636x382, 72K)

Weinstein also fucked that mutt Harry is such a cuck lmao

I don't think she'll go for a divorce. The general rule of thumb is that a woman gets a divorce when she thinks she can do better. However, she's already dating a fucking prince from a family that is wealthy beyond her wildest dreams. By all normal metrics, he's 5 lightyears out of her league in the first place, so it's not like she'll ever be able to get anyone better, or even anyone anywhere close to his value at all.

Apparently when Harry's friends first met her, they all assumed she was a call girl or something.

Oi mate! That's a serious weapon of mass destruction ya got there!

Do you think there's any chance that the hacker known as Jow Forums will throw a banana at her on the procession? Even if it hit her car that would be fucking brilliant.

shame

The thing is though, I'd normally agree with you lad, but there's something about her I can't put my finger on. She really seems like an insipid cunt, who's going to drop this daft ginger prick at the drop of a hat to shag his brother or something. Honestly, I think we might see a scandal on the lines of Princess Diana here lad, these lunatics that are autistically obsessed with the royals will cause a shitstorm if anything happens, they already hate her on the Daily Mail because she's mixed race

These marriages are all about bloodlines. Somewhere down the line someone must’ve fucked one of her ancestors. Now to reintroduce the bloodline back into the family they must use this whore

I agree that she's a complete cunt. However, you have to realize that she would do more damage, to Harry, to the royal family, and to britain, if she STAYS married rather than getting a divorce. Having her divorce, take a check, and fuck off would actually be a godsend. The worst-case scenario is she doesn't do any of that and she sticks around shitting things up forever.

>he doesn't know how succession works

Next in line after Lizzy is Charles, Harry's father. After Charles it's William, Harry's older brother. Then after William it will be William's firstborn, Harry's nephew.

As embarrassing as it is to have a nog become a part of the Royal Family, neither Harry nor any of his offspring nor their offspring following will have a chance of inheriting the throne.

these anons gets it. Whatever he does is entirely irrelevant, this is basically a glorified publicity stunt as a way to virtue signal to the masses.

Attached: Jenny Cumstein.jpg (1024x768, 192K)

It's not just about literally who's on the throne though. It's still a monkey in the royal family, and this is still used as a huge propaganda piece to promote britbong race-mixing. THAT is why this matters. Nobody is actually worried about some quadroon getting to the throne.

>>divorced
what???????????????????????

this wedding is most likely predicative programming for getting white brits to accept a multicultural future.

You do realize that everything at the highest levels is not organic and done for these purposes right?

Its the only understandable reason that he he is doing this.

They paid the brother hush hush money to say positive shit and changed her mind about inviting the father and mother LMAO.

yea we know what this niggermutt is going to do.

we don't care about your red headed abominations

Will this really be hers third marriage?!

Harry is brainwashed liberal cuck

twice divorced, according to some rumours

THIS!
Imagine the terror, drama and fun to come, when every royal pic gets mud-memed.

Attached: 1522189338748m.jpg (576x1024, 122K)

King Charles 1st was a mistake.

Deserved his execution.

Dianna treatment in 5-4-3

The jewish masters demanded for one of the royal family to mix up.
The family was smart enough to select Harry for such task given that he will probably never get the throne.

Look on the bright side. At least the grandson in line for the throne married a white woman and had white kids.

Harry is an embarrassment and will be shunted off to the side like Fergie (hopefully).

2 time divorcee no less. Her first marriage has been kept hidden. Also rumored to have been a call girl as well. She has worked in the entertainment industry after all.

Attached: nonoo.png (1089x733, 793K)

You for got half kike

William's wife also didn't start having kids until she was in her 30s

>Markle began a relationship with actor and producer Trevor Engelson in 2004.
>They married in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, on September 10, 2011
>and divorced in August 2013
>Since June 2016, Markle has been in a relationship with Prince Harry,
not even divorced 3 years. what a slut

>Banana
>OOK OKK EEK EEK
I LOL'd hard.

Maybe you Brits should come to your senses and depose these glorified welfare parasites already.

she was litterally HARVESTED by harvey weinstein

Don't forget that she has extremely ugly feet.

Britbongs should consider this!

Attached: 1524905224801.png (183x232, 34K)

a black american princess is a useful tool in a declining white america

she has litteral power.........can you imagine "the american princess" who is also black sorta telling nigs who to support or do?

this is a move to increase our control in the usa.

(((Pure Coincidence)))

Attached: 1463981393761.jpg (360x517, 9K)

Bingo.

Attached: terry.png (100x144, 33K)

see

This was predicted in 2012.

"On a related point Royal rumour has it that Prince Harry is under great pressure, especially from the Queen, to marry a black woman to help promote the racial genocide of the indigenous British people through mass immigration, cultural Marxism and Zioncorp promoted miscegenation"

northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-truth-about-so-called-british-royal.html

Attached: 1512038336168.jpg (384x384, 18K)

Why don't sperm whales hump humpback whales?

Attached: 1507144526076.png (599x577, 303K)

Everything has gone straight to hell with bongoloid royal family since this guy.

Attached: HRH_The_Prince_of_Wales_No_4_(HS85-10-36416).jpg (2222x2994, 2.72M)

the queen is anti communist and anti degeneracy,if you listen to her old queen speeches shes clear on it

youtube.com/watch?v=mBRP-o6Q85s&ab_channel=TheRoyalFamily

does this sound like someone who wants her people destroyed and marxism to win?

Attached: Queen-Elizabeth-Iron-Throne-451146622_10.jpg (3000x2112, 1.23M)

Harry went Black after sucking some nigger cock

Attached: image.jpg (3280x2060, 1.24M)

still won't make you white.

DELET THIS!!!!!!!!!1

Attached: 1524636276548.jpg (960x702, 46K)

Agreed.

Attached: 1627334_optimized.jpg (195x200, 9K)

bring down the filthy monarchs! REVOLT!

OP, are a fat virgin female version of MGTOW who is jelly as fuck?

lol you will do as your told puppet we run your banks and fed from london

Attached: et.jpg (663x597, 72K)

A jewess literally hooked Harry and that kween up. Why is pol always right?

Americans are literally the cause of all of the modern worlds problems, you mutts the Germans and the niggers are all the same, wont take responsibility for your actions.

Attached: harris the sausage fucker.jpg (400x520, 14K)

This... but Q is a LARP

OY VEYY

Attached: 1468538995202.gif (480x360, 957K)

So what was Diana thinking when she got divorced?

>clear
I think you mean 'ambiguous'

This marriage reflects the nihilism in the Goyim Elite. The Anti White (((Cheap Labor Scam))) has been so successful that a member of the British Royal Family is fucking a half nigger wife. That is how complete the destruction of white identity is in society. The (((True))) Elite appears to have fallen victim to their own Anti White propaganda and thinks that a white male speaking out of turn is a prelude to a Nazi revolution. They act like there are pro white killers all over the world waiting for the right signal to rise up and attack.

Put the counter for Stable Civilization at Up To 20 Years Left, boys. This train is gaining speed and its breaks are worn out. The white Elite hate their own color because their Jewish Masters told them to feel that way.

Why can't you just assassinate this fuck?

That's right go- guy, it's whitey's fault. Never forget it!

Attached: 1524388030513.jpg (614x633, 134K)

>implying (((they))) gave him a choice

He is not very intelligent.

That's all there is to it.

Keep spreading posts like this while pointing out the Kosher Mafia at the top of society and you will have more happenings that you can even yet dream.