How can we increase diversity in Dugital Revolution?

The digital revolution is leaving black people behind

A new report says Silicon Valley’s lack of diversity is hurting black America.

>Black Americans are frequent users of technology, and have helped build social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram into the giants they are today. But they aren’t reaping the same economic benefits of the tech boom as white Americans, and low rates of black employment in the tech industry are a large part of the reason why.

Attached: Screenshot_20180507-180015_1.jpg (1078x1700, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/technology/2018/5/4/17318522/state-of-black-america-2018-national-urban-league-silicon-valley-race
youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vox.com/technology/2018/5/4/17318522/state-of-black-america-2018-national-urban-league-silicon-valley-race

yeah the term "code monkey" isnt supposed to be taken literally

Niggers belong to the jungle. Have you seen any technology in the jungle?

They need more positive role models that are relatable, and who can show them how computers are cool.

How about a tv show with a character that sells crack on the darkweb and posts pictures of his ill-gotten gains on twitter with a lot of clapping hand emojis?

You can't just throw a few brown people in like you can with other jobs, because it'll show in statistics more obviously when they lack the skill and merit.

underrated
Vox is cancer stop bringing that shit here.

And yet 3 of my 25 coworkers are black, 3 are female rest white male

>The digital revolution is leaving black people behind

The Bronze Age left these primitives behind.

Attached: species 3.jpg (700x875, 166K)

10/10. Also this is a joke but will almost certainly be a thing around the end of '19

It's almost funny watching them try to fight reality. In games and movies they always gotta have a forced black hacker or computer genius or maths wizard but it clearly isn't working. I wonder why

They never reached the neolithic
Also, just fucking pour them in with quotas, I would welcome the fucking monopolies getting killed

Somebody shoop in the profile of a monkey next to the other apes

In most American media it is rare to see a black villain. They're almost universally portrayed as having a heart of gold, top tier sense of ethics, and heroic.

This. Force Google and Facebook to have at least 20% Somali and 30% black women. Then short the stock.

Not suspicious at all.

>blacks use phones so pay us to build them
wut

Not diverse enough!

Have you banged any of them?

>Silicon Valley’s lack of diversity is hurting black America

Attached: 1523312407029.png (650x840, 541K)

>too stupid to work in tech
>hire more dumb monkeys you racist goys!

What don't black's fail at?

>have helped build social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram
>low rates of black employment in the tech industry are a large part of the reason why
wat

Attached: 1523836692820.jpg (1200x900, 351K)

>import pajeet street shitters and women to code
>massive increase in security breaches

hiring niggers will just make it worse.

One is the daughter of the security officer, the other payroll
Tried last one, got to breast and pantie sleeping before finding she was crazy and leaving.
Now she refuses to get I am done and not coming back

Heh

Better
Niggers are far better at stealing, so you will get a better product when they use git and stack exchange

test

I miss the 80s

Attached: thulsa_doom.jpg (448x240, 21K)

I've never been into Kanye but I really think he is receiving the PlusUltra Transmission from beyond and is now polarized into the side of GOOD.

youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo
>ENTIRE TMZ INTERVIEW WITH COMMENTARY quick rundowns

Basically kanye is going against hollywood, pizzagate, media, mental enslavement and the General establishment.
>redpilling an entire Liberal Bastion

This is a good thing and THEY want to silence this...
>hard to find Entire unedited interview

This is another TOOL and method we have to expose the world to the CABAL!!!

youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo

You will Enjoy this... kinda long but school is in session so sit down and get LEARNED

The cosmic great awakening is happening and WE ALL FEEL IT

Make.it happen

Attached: 1525675217478m.jpg (1024x715, 62K)

>Black Americans
Aren’t Indian people black?

>women in the workplace
sounds dangerous

>white men build platforms of social media
>blacks use social media to chimp out and cry about white privilege
What else is new about blacks trying to get into something they have no place belonging in ??

This whole thing in America in recent years in which black people are complaining about "institutional racism" or whateverthefuck, is that actually happening or just a meme?
I've got a hard time believing black people have it so bad in America, maybe in ghettos sure but overall don't they have it pretty good? Its not like whitey is conspiring to keep them down, maybe some are but I get the impression that's more of an exception than a rule
The only black people I've ever spoken to are midnight darkies straight from the continent, not amerimutts so I've got no idea

nope it's easy as fuck being black in america. Literally the only problem they have is don't chimp out in front of cops. They can't handle this either...

Attached: 1525131010598.gif (267x200, 729K)

Which includes dont be black in front as well.
And ir tech doesnt work well.
Body products
And basketball americans cant drive ibamamobiles