THIS KILLS THE KIKES AND FREE MASONS

So blue wave?

Attached: WhatIsReality.png (1918x1842, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPuGggTSfp0&index=3&list=PLE93750C2381F5B8E
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
youtube.com/watch?v=uTp7_2iQbpw
youtu.be/nCqCG3wT3No
theresnothingnew.org/index/mn40664/Big_Picture
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus Christ is Lord

when you dont finish primary school.exe

Attached: TheWidowsSon963.jpg (798x1000, 373K)

why did you add the PR propaganda shit?
The img was tarnished by it, or was that the purpose

what PR?

da fuq are you smoking? Who cares what you think nigger

i'll give you two (you)'s to label you a shit eating shill twice with your "muh blue wave"
you worthless, ignorant ego

OP SUPPORTS CHILD RAPE AND MURDER
ABANDON THREAD

shoot yourself in the face you fucking moron that was so the mods didn't delete the thread for not being political ffs you are stupid as fucking rocks aren't you? Go drink some bleach you are useless in this world I am not joking

2 go in 1 comes out
2 go in 1 comes out
2 go in 1 comes out

Thunderdome
youtube.com/watch?v=EPuGggTSfp0&index=3&list=PLE93750C2381F5B8E

That was a good read. I hope I can make it to the 4th dimension in my lifetime.

you will start with this little bro

youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

they have a literal Jedi academy going in India
youtube.com/watch?v=uTp7_2iQbpw

>eastern mystery schools
>"Killing" kikes and freemasons
>Not the source of kikery and masonry
youtu.be/nCqCG3wT3No

>God is not a person or entity little bro, "God" Gaia is the aether, all light is sentient and part of "God", the frequencies arrange the light into "matter". See the idea Einstein had about the fabric of space time, his concept was right, but it is not space time fabric, it is the aether fabric, a better description would be aether ocean though.

>The Gnostics call it a simulation, this should not be taken literally however I highly doubt we are in a computer simulation though Tesla's math proves conclusively that is very much like a simulation and nothing is random and it is all cyclical just as the Hindu knew.
>When you open your third eye, well everything will change :).

tldr : just another faggot /x/ poster.

you aren't real bright are you? Of course you can't answer this question because of the fact you aren't real bright. This is not the thread for you

OP you don't realize that all this crap about "Ascending" really involves raping kids , they don't tell that to the lower degrees and to new age tards

Btw Christ is lord

Attached: 33-degree-mason-symbol.png (480x484, 110K)

Gnostics are literally of the devil.

Now OP is gonna gonna start talking about how the closed minded small brained christcucks all have to be murdered to ascend (just like the UN believes as per Alice Bailey)

Please fuck off with your Chrsitkikery they wrote your bible dipshit and it is bullshit they plagiarized and twisted from the true Aryan religions passed down from Altantis

you are literally just a moron and have no idea what a Gnostic even is or anything else for that matter

>(((Blavatsky))) bullcrap
>"""""Aryan"""""

You're decieved

I know perfectly well what Gnostics believe. They believe God is the bad guy and you can ascend to godhood through knowledge.

This is the purest form of what the serpent offered Adam in genesis

Yes, light is life, darkness is absence of life. Deus - day - God is day, pure sunshine. He sits on the throne in the Vatican, pure sun worship

Attached: chari_st_peter2.jpg (400x300, 37K)

yah no unlike you I can prove everything I "believe" whereas you are clueless as to what proving things even means. You literally believe in zombie space jews when it has been proven conlsuvely the bible is completely plagiarized from the book of the dead, the vedas and numerous other religions. I doubt you have ever had an original thought. Look I really don't even care you are so brainwahed nothing can help you so I really am not interested in even trying

Attached: Jesus.png (908x509, 1.26M)

fpbp

Nobody has an original thought. Theres nothing new under the sun.

Your thoughts were put there by the mystery schools, invented by man and fallen angels. And they're extremely unoriginal, in fact they're what the majority of the globalist elite believe in one way or another, plus millions of shit covered Hindu dindus

No those idiots are as retarded as you. They are true Gnostic. True Gnosticism is helio Gnosticism knowing God by like being smart and studying his creation. The way the people that wrote all original religions did to explain it to dumb asses such as yourself in allegory and metaphor in way you could understand

This POO is faggoty larper. Here is a thread of him getting rekt. Hes doing this for attention. He has no friends.

do u make youtube videos with your face revealed?some cancuck hindu lurks here

no I just created a library with all of the evidence to prove everything. I didn't make it for me

theresnothingnew.org/index/mn40664/Big_Picture

Attached: barf.jpg (1200x675, 78K)

prideful gnostic retard reveals himself to be a mocking demon, every single time

Amen. Fpbp

I bet youre not even brahmin. Yet here you are. Your mouth wide open to take white cock, cuck. Just like your ancestors who bent over backwards for the British.

moronic christfag reveals themselves to be a moron every single time you stupid motherfuckers genocided whole races you ignorant motherfucker fuck you and your jew worshiping cult you are the demons you ignorant fucking hick gys and your whole cult

Four words of wisdom that conquers all walls of text.

Jesus Christ Is Lord.

read the first third
it's crap

Attached: bodhi mantra dox esoteric_fringe_shill.jpg (2238x3399, 860K)

>wisdom
>crhistfag
yah those don't go together. Go let the Church rape your kids some more I mean they have been doing it for 2000 years why stop now

also
how is that not a jew?

Attached: bodhi mantra 19109d1.jpg (225x225, 8K)

What, some fucking hippie garbage babble?

Fuck off.

Is bodhi THE smiley? Aka Fringe Wizard?

this thread is takes more brainpower than you all possess kiddos go to the blacked threads they aremore your speed

sure
implying i cant read the crap in the op
that's shit tier "occult" crap
if you want top tier read franz bardon, "kiddo"
that'll give you an idea of the level involved here

Attached: ass 1494019687825.jpg (1280x1707, 345K)

You sound more posessed than anyone in this thread

>science math and provable facts are "occult" crap
>muh bible and zombie space Jew book written by the people that knew that "occult" crap and wrote stories to explain it to idiots not smart enough to understand it
>jeeebus!

shoot yourself in the face

I don't have children 2000 years old

(((Christians))) are not white, you are the niggers of the white race, you do not belong in white lands

Poo, why do you care about the white race. You are brown.

Tldr

I will smile when the Illuminati cart Christians off to the FEMA camps. Justice will be served I guessed eh?

Attached: theFallen.jpg (1440x900, 281K)

You're a fucking kike mason and not even hiding it lmao

Hes a lonely poo who thinks hes aryan even though hes not even brahmin.

BOO!

Attached: Blitzkrieg.png (948x1102, 665K)

That is a good video. Keep in mind as you progress.. Everyone must navigate this labyrinth on their own, so how one person describes their path to ascension may not work at all for you. It's about finding the boundaries and stepping over them.

>getting rekt

No. The one getting rekt in the thread you linked to is the fucking faggot trying to say you need dmt to ascend. You do not need material to see. And drugs are material. Your brain makes its own dmt, stop being a faggot and learn how to produce it on command. Oh, you arent even in control of your own body? If you can't even control your body you have no idea what everyone else is talking about.

There is no drug that you need to take. There is no book that you need to read. All that you need is a desire, and love for, the Truth and nothing but the truth. Those who desire the truth, and put their soul into finding it, will find it. Period. That being said, however, I didn't start advancing this far until I gave up drinking alcohol.

It is prophesized that Christians will be persecuted in the end days. So, I can't say you're wrong about that happening. If you were on the receiving end of such persecution, I would extend my hand to help you and your loved ones, regardless of your last post to me.

If you had wisdom you would know that all books contain wisdom enough to lead to the path.

You would be welcome in my home if you needed help.

When you feel inclined to help others, especially in the face of treachery, it probably is a good idea to consider that maybe the plan calls for them to require help but receive it only from themselves?

Learn to wayfind. Learn to read the flow. It's not easy but it can be done.

Gnostics are against the ot jew God and pro Christ so.

A wayward soul is not a hand to turn away, when they are in need. A wayward body is self redeemable.

fuck me, I have not done enough acid to even begin to understand whatever the fuck op is talking about.

stop linking that black sun shit.

I dont think youve found shit, poo.

Anyone who thinks Einstein was anything but a puppet, a shit scientist, a plagiarist - is immediately discarded. General Relativity is one of the biggest disasters of the last 100 years yet persists because it has become a religion unto itself.