God, cunts like this are so certain the Mueller is gonna boot Trump out

Attached: Clipboard01.png (576x432, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=ed krassenstein
youtu.be/4_KGiY3ydzg
youtu.be/uJgPJc67s24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>people leaving the team
>has two trump lawyers in it
>gets fucked every other week on its abuses
top kek

I wonder what he'll say when Mueller finds nothing.

I'm honestly not sure if krasstien is actually retarded or just a paid shill.

Attached: 38i8.png (652x890, 84K)

That he got bought out

I Hope trump gets impeached so the true emperor pence can take his place

Need to start going around to all the people saying this if they will believe what mueller says no matter the outcome. His investigation will be over by the end of June. Need a repeat of "If Trump loses his supporters will riot, if Hillary loses we will just be sad"

He'll say Mueller got blackmailed by Russia, or that there was some cover up, or SOMETHING kept Mueller from delivering justice. A person like this could never admit that Trump actually isn't a Russian puppet.

How anyone can write that after what the judge told Mueller Friday is completely insane

Oh god this kike again ? Didn't he and his brother plead guilty to some ponzi scheme ?

That nigger is fake and gay. I don’t think he believes anything he writes. He’s making money off of suckers for as long as it lasts.

he's just a shill.
this is literally his career choice.
he's a literal nobody who spams enough on twitter to get noticed.

youtube.com/results?search_query=ed krassenstein

a literal nobody

who the fuck is this fag and why does his opinion warrant a thread?

(((krassenstein)))

Attached: 1502098290859.jpg (625x366, 39K)

In reality Mueller knows this was a fools errand. Even if there is collusion, its not illegal (see Clinton and the Saudis). After he concludes and finds nothing his career is over. He agreed to do it because the left has a ton of shit on him, so he gets a year or two to keep getting paid before falling on his sword for the left. I wouldnt be suprised if he kept the investigation going through to 2028

I am sure he has some kind of Paypal link or something he is using to fleece the drones who follow his every word, just like Louise Mensch. If he were to contradict what he has been telling them I am sure some of them would sue him or worse.

Why are this dumb faggot and his brother constantly tweeting about Trump?

Can I get an update?

because they are going to jail and impotent screeching is all they have left.

>Lets get the number up to 50
Absolute mad men those UN people

Their latest 15 second live stream is amazing.

youtu.be/4_KGiY3ydzg

this guy is a convicted scammer. he lives in florida and has destroyed his brain smoking too much meth. somehow hes scammed his way into a pretty nice house in tampa. very easy to find him through gis and county assessor websites.

>Need to start going around to all the people saying this if they will believe what mueller says no matter the outcome.
I've done it on reddit. Also asked what happens if the investigation leads to Hillary.
They all parrot the same lines about "I don't care where it leads, justice is justice!"
Basically, they lie.

Seriously, are these cunts bots or what?!?

youtu.be/uJgPJc67s24

>has hard evidence
>just needs to fill in some gaps
????????

>Trump will NEVER be president

Ding ding ding

Trump I'ma let you finish, but Mueller has one of the greatest legal teams of all time.

How much does that cunt get paid to shitpost on every tweet Trump makes?

prestige and honor are their own reward, user

>(((Krassenstein)))
Stop taking the bait, op

Attached: 1525265043902m.jpg (1024x953, 126K)

Stop posting krassenstein shit on here you fucking concern trolling faggot.
Anyone replying to this thread without sageing is also a faggot.
STOP GIVING THESE RETARDS THE ATTENTION THEY WANT AND GO POST IN A REAL THREAD.

Attached: 1523088271518.jpg (500x378, 37K)

>1 post by this ID
>memeflag
>daily dose of (((krassenstein)))
In the option field

This fucker is so retarded that Twitter actually took away his blue checkmark 2 months ago.

Let that sink in.

Attached: 1525485305066.gif (300x200, 2.74M)

hey unrelated but does anyone know how to get aroubd a twitter permaban? i think i need a new phone number to do it.

>Wanting to use Twatter
Disgusting

both

He is one of the many (((accounts))) that ALWAYS appears at the top responses to Trump
>bot

Attached: 1510060565032.gif (256x256, 458K)

I just want to be able to keep up with whats going on desu. i've learned not to interact with the left because it just gets you banned. but they saw something edgy i said to someone else and now i'm blocked.

I just hope its before our troops are ass deep in Iran.

There will be riots either way at this point.

>he probably has all the evidence he needs to put him in jail but is sitting on it for no raisin

ay lmao

Except they're getting their shit pushed in by Federal judges left and right

it was a conspiracy, of course

The kikes krassenstein come here every now and then and post their screenshots to get more eyes on themselves. They are MLM scammers, no mercy on DotR.

Yes. Take your current cell phone and whittle it down to a fine point. Find your jugular and proceeded to ram pointed end of cell phone into it. Voila twitter

Robert Mueller also is a figurehead for an organisation that swims in the wider pool of bureaurcracy totally allied against trump. That's his real advantage. Technically, he could hypothetically sentence Trump to a death sentence for a parking ticket, he has the manpower.

There is no democracy in the US, the bureaucracy runs the country and submits (and passes behind closed doors) 99% of the regulation. When did we vote on the NSA bill that fundamentally undermined our civil liberties? Never.

This guy is gonna kill himself when it's all over.

Attached: trump wins memeball.jpg (640x891, 217K)

The judge basically called out Mueller’s team because he doesn’t believe they have shown him justification that they have the authority to prosecute Manafort
on the Ukranian money laundering charges. He wants proof that it is within their mandate, and they aren’t just using it to put the squeeze on Manafort to get him to flip on Trump. To be clear, the charges on Manafort are totally legit, but the judge is questioning whether Mueller’s team has the authority to prosecute him. He suspects they are only doing it to get to Trump, so he wants more documentation.
Trumptards ate using it as proof that the Rusdia investigation is bogus because like Trump, they lack critical thinking skills.

Trumps presidency is almost over and they still didn't impeach him. But I'm sure it's any time soon!

thanks leaf