Well i know i'm dying, but i want to get one more cheap shot in on trump

well i know i'm dying, but i want to get one more cheap shot in on trump.

Attached: ok.jpg (275x183, 6K)

I wonder what it's like to know that you're going to be burning in Hell in the very near future.

>serve israel entire career
>die for nothing

JUST

I hope during the funeral Trump holds a rally somewhere else and his opening line is

>Today is a great day isnt it
Not outwardly saying because Mccain is dead, but just because the weather is nice

Attached: 2018-05-07 08_20_24-mccain - Google News.jpg (777x168, 16K)

FUCK

Pls die today
Today is a good day, i want it to be a great day

Feck off ya' commie songbird, nearly sinking an aircraft carrier wasn't good enough for ya was it? Ya had to be a steenkin' rat politician, I'll stop by and piss on your grave. AZ.

There's not much options when you are a lobotomized puppet.

Go to sleep Pence.

Die today,Ginsburg on Friday and Kennedy in June.

Attached: 1517594106340.png (636x426, 180K)

McCain doesn't fucking care about Trump. He's clearly not a MAGA faggot. The only Republican left with balls.

MY

He's not a republican, he's a fucking commie.

SHIT

dumb frogposter

And those are jew balls he's licking so fervently with his assbuddy Lindsey. Who the fuck calls a man Lindsey in the first place?

He never got over the "heroes don't get captured" joke.

kys kiwi

McCain was anal probed by communists ahhaha

Attached: 170729114655-mccain-trump-split-0729-full-169.jpg (1600x900, 174K)

Would be funny if Trump showed up after the funeral to take a huge dump on his fresh grave.

>"This turd, John, is a real winner. You should have taken it as an example. It serves a purpose and helps people to feel relieved. You, however, were not even able to do that. You are just a quitter. RIP Loser!"

Like trump is any different. Ivanka is Muslim I forgot.

shit posting from the hospital bed with the vpn on huh mccain...

If McCain had set his ego aside then America wouldn't have elected a nigger as president.

What a fucking loser. Captured and tortured in war. Cucks and records propaganda for VC. Cucks as Jew puppet Senator his whole life. Also ran Pres candidate. On his death bed still shit talking and blaming other people for his shorcomings. I can't imagine being that level of loser. Almost feel bad for him he's so fucking pathetic.

>If McCain had set his ego aside then America wouldn't have elected a nigger as president.
Fuck if he had a soul he would have stopped this shit years ago and died in peace, not a bitter old shitbag who doesn't even care about his own family yet alone the country