Why the fuck is this allowed!!!? This is a living creature!!!!

Why the fuck is this allowed!!!? This is a living creature!!!!

Attached: The Humanity.jpg (645x357, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Defense_of_Abortion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

her body her choice you fucking bigot

Attached: 1524411373246s.jpg (250x180, 9K)

Not anymore it is not.

Is that an unharvested foreskin?

Because the left wants absolute government 1984 control over people, in this case before they're even born.
Mark my words faggots home schooling will be made illegal if this insanity is allowed to continue.

by your logic an autismo with an ig less than a nigger is also a human......Granted I agree abortion is wrong and all that, but your arguments why are convoluted and mentally retarded so yeeaaahh
>keep on shillin tho muh sagearionis

Should have been illegal in the first place.

ritual sacrifice

Its a parasite. Until its able to live on its own its her body.

I'm not posting this ironically.

Found the dual citizenship holder

that's a bundle of cells, and probably retarded to boot, so why worry?

>[background sound of buying dog and avocado toast increases by 300% volume]

I like the way you think.

t. sociopaths

>Know that sperm + ova makes a kid
>No condom.jpg
>Have sex anyway
>Blame the government for not paying for your degneracy

most abortions are from niggers.
unironically wanting more niggers in this world.
you deserve the rope.

I carry my title proudly, thank you.

^this

As are the hundreds of chicken, pigs, cows, goats, and sheep we will consume over our lifetime.

>inb4 humans aren't animals

I agree, but my interest is in suffering, ultimately. Suffering in terms of both the amount of pain, as well as longitudinal suffering, wherein some hapless niglet is born to godawful mother who doesn't even want him, has zero resources, and both are predestined to be dullards. Abortion is the greatest stopgap measure to Black american growth ever conceived. THANK GOD.

Attached: 1492980589829.jpg (427x430, 44K)

Uma delicia

>1984
Christ, you Jow Forumsfags are just like the commies and their Harry Potter

Millions of people on the move due to war, climate change and disease.
But they deserve it, right?

Abortion should be allowed one time, after that if they fuck up again the parents should be sterilized

GTFO Liberal Jewddit fag.

Nobody gives a shit about human lives if they are unproductive leeches on society. Or, usurers like Jews who don't do anything productive and still make money from leeching off debtors.

The unproductive will go to the gulag or the gas chambers.

Stop virtue signaling about the sanctity of human life you Jew.

Why? so more young naive people can join your little smelly wannabe che delusion. No thank you. We instill tradiotional values here bucko.
Go clean your nutsack.

Attached: american-nuclear.jpg (590x588, 119K)

People are evil and abortion is probably akin to ancient human sacrifice. We've sacrificed over 1 Billion children to some evil force.

I'm not a sociopath. I have a lot of empathy with people that suffer and I don't want people to get hurt.

That being said, a fetus isn't sentient in the slightest. It has no meaningful thought and is just a blob of cells suckling nutrients from the mom. It literally doesn't "exist" yet as for as sense of self goes.

You know how fucking hard it is to get sterilized already?
Many people would love this loophole.

Imagina isso ai com cebola

I tried several times to get a vasectomy in my 20's and kept getting turned down and having to fight for it. I wasn't able to get one till I was 32.

I also ended up with a kid because my girlfriend poked holes in my condom and stopped taking her birth control. I never wanted a kid and now its draining what little money i have because me and her split ways after I found out what she did and she came after me for child support.

:\

the fact that you couldn't tell that I was joking suggests that you are the person who cannot feel normal human emotions or determine what other people are thinking or feeling

Well the way I see it if we focused on sterilization instead of paying for a bunch of little tyrones with our tax dollars this world would be a better place

Are you able to live on your own? Source your own water, provide your own food? 99% of the population are parasites according to your definition and are dependent on someone, or something, providing the necessities of life. You're a fuckin idiot.

t. sociopath with narcisdistic tendencies.

Baby's dont get souls until their like 3 until then they are basically just a writhing mass of shit, and vomit. they are like a larva

>trusting your gf with your birth control
m8

It's a fetus.

>This is a living creature!!!!
Then they did something wrong.

>wanting to have control over your child’s future
>giving the government control over your child’s future

Tell me honestly that you trust the government enough to do that.

i always like to tell pro abortion people that i am pro abortion because it mostly kills black babies, the black albert einstein was most likely flushed down a toilet

I did condoms too whenever we did PiV. I literally didn't expect her to go so far as to use a needle on my condoms when I wasn't home.

If all you say is true, you still have nobody else to blame but yourself..trusting women in the first place.

Not flushing your used dick wrappers. How new are you to this whole man woman thing?

Attached: the-baffled-boxer-meme-1-26299-1335292089-4_big.jpg (355x236, 51K)

Some bitches are crazy enough to scavenge semen out of used condoms or whatever and try to use that. Can't be too careful.

because it keeps the black population in check, pls stop ruining your country boomer

Attached: 1523874833373.jpg (1024x576, 290K)

Went to public school
Still redpilled

I didn't trust her, she literally broke into my belongings and ruined them. The birth control was just an extra measure because I thought we were on the same terms of "a kid isn't good for us right now".

In reality the condom should have been enough, but she came to my house, came in, and ruined my property. There is literally no way to prove this because she can just say we didn't use a condom. Its her word vs mine, but there is no way she got pregnant if she didn't break my condoms and she admitted it to me when I was angry about what happened.

It seems that people aren't asking the most important question...
>what race is it?

She didn't get anything from a used condom. She ruined condoms I had on hand before they were used...

It's an image you daft twat. How the hell are we supposed to know if it is a living creature or just a piece of unwanted bone and meat if we don't see that moving?

was...it was living

abortion is keeping the nigger and beaner population down. stop whining.

well if it was white it would just let its women go to shit, let feminism spring up and then those same feminists invite in a horde of third world shitholers so white males can prep them to conquer their women. The superior race.

Oh ok. Well I guess you should keep your condoms in a secure place then buddy.

Neither do you, yet i'd argue against your murder. Just not as enthusiastically.

>That being said, a fetus isn't sentient in the slightest. It has no meaningful thought and is just a blob of cells suckling nutrients from the mom.

By this same logic, a coma patient isn't sentient and is just a hunk of meat kept warm by machines. However, hospitals still have an obligation to keep these people alive because of their potential to awake. Pregnant women have that same obligation to their unborn children.

>It literally doesn't "exist" yet
>yet

Yet being the operative word. Sperm + egg = something new -- something that has the potential of becoming. I'm irreligious but abortion is straight up fucking murder because it excises that potential entirely. It is murder in the same way that killing someone in a temporary coma is murder.

Would you abort if your son is retarded? (down syndrome, missing limbs...)

Savage Japan unleashing FPBP again

The "you fucking bigot" makes the intention clear.

No I would just drive him out to the country, open the door and tell him that he is free now.

Attached: 1493303013970.jpg (434x425, 59K)

Yeah, it's unpleasant, but if you let those larval niggers metamorphose you'll end up with a feral dindu colony. No body wants that.

Liberal progress, bigot!

Attached: 1525591109989.png (1009x766, 264K)

And that's how America was created my son.

so you're saying I should abort you.

My God.
Go Compare.

Attached: 5adb05f81692f.jpg (1024x1017, 139K)

Why do you feel compelled to post this subhuman trash?

because people like that would have way more kids without legal abortion

Let me enlighten you for a second. Giving the government control over who lives and who doesen't isn't the solution.
Keeping degenerates ie niggers and spics behind the wall is.

but its not giving goerment controll, it gives parents controll its like birth controll but for the really dumb people.
>Keeping degenerates ie niggers and spics behind the wall is.
yeah, why tackle issues realistically when you can just larp about killin ro kicking out everyone you dont like

How very nigger of you.

apparently a individual cutting their spermy doos is a government choice. Apparently a degenerate killing their offspring is a government choice.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (800x450, 41K)

This meme is utterly wrong and I blame it on our education system being infiltrated and run by retards... A parasite by definition must be a separate species. Even ignoring the simple definition and trying to argue it conceptually it still would not be a parasite, it would be a symbiont. The baby is using the mother's resources but it's providing the greatest resource of all in return: propagating the mother's genes. At any conceptual level it is not a parasite. No organism intentionally fills itself with parasites. It would immediately go extinct due to natural selection. If you say an unborn baby is a parasite you're literally no smarter than black women.

>b-but parents controll
Governed by law
>kicking out everyone you dont like
It's not about whether I like them or not. The purpose of a wall is to keep them out.

Attached: based yamaguchi.gif (290x200, 996K)

Attached: 689453987.jpg (307x164, 8K)

>but it's providing the greatest resource of all in return
thats subjective, people call babies a parasite because people know what that word means
>No organism intentionally fills itself with parasites
well if they want to abort the kid it wasnt really intentional

its a deeper rooted question about if helping the helpless is nececary moraly
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Defense_of_Abortion
>The purpose of a wall is to keep them out.
will work really well when your country is 40% nonwhite and tones of the whites are fat dumb or degenerates
>Governed by law
there is no such thing as mandatory abortion, does goverment also controll alcohol because alcohol is legal?

Are you being a nigger on purpose or is it just the black blood circulating your cardio vascular system?

Attached: cause-of-death-graph.jpg (465x510, 88K)

>thats subjective
>to natural order

The absolute state of you.

its subjective in that the person may not view continuation of their genes as important, there is lots of stuff that is good for the species but neutral or bad for an individual

I was using it metaphorically, not literally. Its funny how you rant about education, but your reading comprehension is this bad.

Why arent we also eating these? I mean arent they a good source of protein? Couldnt you make it into basic resources?

Because statistically it's likely to be a nigger. Niggers are not creatures worth letting alive.

Well....you tried

they are probably really good for stem cells

Haha good larp.

Yeah but for the rest? Like the bones and organs shouldnt they be used also?

CHINA DID IT BEFORE IT WAS COOL

>1984 Was a polemic novel written by George Orwell. A journalist and writer who had written many essays on politics and the functions of British society. In his early years he was a communist but later in life had written great critiques of the communist regime. He wrote about the exploits if the poor, fought in the wars and experienced revolution and it's consequences. His book 1984 was a culmination of his experience and realisation that tells of biggest threat to freedom was totalitarianism and it's mechanics on left or right.
> Harry Potter is about wizards

I dont care what China did I am interested in why not use them completely if they are still good for something?

Are we attempting to monitor our neighbors thoughtspeak? Attempting to shame them when they express independent thought? That is exactly what you just did.

ayy el ingeniero

well first of i dont know what you are gonna make from the bones, jewlery? a fork? bone broth is a meme getting high lead exposure.
For the rest its too expensive to process i assume, stem cells are worth something, but dietary nutrients arent worth it if you can get the same shit from a cow thats far cheaper and has more of it.
the rest will likely be tossed in the trash or be experimented with

>your country is 40% nonwhite
I guess you're reffering to the US which is not my country but fair enough let us explore the idea of a wall and why it is a good thing.
1. It keeps out welfare niggers
2. It keeps out degenerates and yes I don't like them
3. It should keep out jews and their non government leftist organizations who push for abortion and wimminz rights.
4. It keeps drug cartel spics and niggers from jumping over a fence to enter the country.
5. The great wall of china. The best nigger repellent ever created by man.

Attached: 0028-roland_jung_dsc_0194_x_chinesische_mauer_juyongguan.jpg (940x1415, 499K)

>german, likely a muhammad, trying to explain what english words mean

ROFL. And no, they call babies parasites precisely because they don't know what the word means. Laughing aside it turns out your fee fees don't change reality in any way. That's a big problem I often see with liberals. If you feel like propagation of genes is not the greatest resource to an organism it doesn't change reality. A woman not wanting her offspring to live does not change the fact the fact her offspring are still a beneficial resource according to biology, which means they can't be parasites.

>well if they want to abort the kid it wasnt really intentional

They wanted to have sex. You probably don't know this but sex makes children. Sex for women comes from a biological instinct to fill themselves with kids. Women being vapid whores and killing their children at any age does not change the fact they originally had an innate desire to produce kids. You might as well intentionally stop eating food and say you didn't intend to get hungry.

nothing wrong with a wall, you also need to guard it for max effectiveness, but that is not an argument against abortion, why not both?

Found the weeb lmfao. English teacher says something generic and he goes with SAVAGE JAPAN AHAHAH FPBP.
Cringey as shit.

Abortion is a fantastic method of population control. It is somewhat misdirected as of now, but it will allow us to do great things.

Was

Maybe you don't care about China, but if you did you would have know that without me (alpha male) explaining to you (onions boy).
If you use those fetus (let's say for eating) then abortion becomes a business.
>Mafia pops out
>Mafia forces cunts to fill their cunts with seamens
>Cunts get preagnet
>Mafia sell tha feetas at very very high price >Dolla sign dolla sign
That happens in china.