You cant be a conservative if you are not a christian

you cant be a conservative if you are not a christian

Attached: elle.jpg (3358x5036, 2.23M)

That's OK. Conservatism has been a failure. It's time for right wing people to take control of right wing parties.

Not true.

God is against taxes, homosexuality, divorce and abortion...all things Democrats promote.

conservatives are degenerates, like christians

i dont know what a conservative is but i know anyone who believes there is a god or gods is stupid and probably just clinging to what they were told, and people clinging to what they r told leads them to cut up their own son's dick in North America.

yea fuck dick cutting

Conservatism is right wing in the US you fucking retard

kys jew worshipper

Attached: christcuck.jpg (903x640, 74K)

No it's not, it the party of appeasement to Communism albeit a bit slower than the Democrats.

PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

IN

FUCK CONSERVATIVES. Garbage ideology for jew loving faggots. Third positionism is the way.

>Putting slut fanning´s image
Kek, she´s everything but a conservative

I'm a conservative Satanist.

itt christard trying to be relevant.

not true, but you cant be human and Brazilian.

Are you confusing the GOP with Conservatism ?

I am not Christian, I have no like for homos and degenerates.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-23-11-42-19.png (720x1280, 553K)

Conservatives are filthy degenerates just like faggot jew slaves

Christians can fuck off and die. They're a bunch of race-traitors, immigrant supporters. Amoral scum the lot of them.
She used to be hot.

Attached: df5c16e2a2681b18f9eb736a64259944.jpg (695x533, 54K)

>wanting to be conservative
anyone who is anti-transhumanist is my enemy and I would kill you if I could not turn you to my views.

>christians are conservative
nice meme.

>statement without explanation
>flag
even though all christian faggots i know are at best civcucks. no bump for trash bait. back to the reserve, baboon

so was Chloe, rip