Lesbian gets skull drilled by anti-gay attacker in Northern Ireland

The alleged male assailant, 17, and victim were at Ruby’s nightclub in Strabane, Co Tyrone, early on Saturday morning.

Brenda McLaughlin told officers she believed she was targeted on Saturday because she is homosexual and it is being treated as a hate crime.

The detective said: “It is my understanding that the victim has since told medical staff that she heard the noise of the drill and felt her head being twisted.”

A police patrol was alerted by members of the public that a woman was lying injured on the ground with blood coming from her head and lapsing in and out of consciousness. She was also having fits and seizures.

The detective added: “The victim said she believed it was in relation to her homosexuality.”

The accused told police he had homosexual relatives and did not bear any ill will, his solicitor Ciaran McGuinness said.

The accused, wearing a tracksuit, appeared emotional and hugged his mother in the public gallery afterwards.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/attacker-drilled-hole-in-gay-womans-head-court-told-teen-boy-remanded-36881422.html

Attached: drivein.jpg (2500x1617, 565K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

> The accused, wearing a tracksuit, appeared emotional and hugged his mother in the public gallery afterwards.
"Awww mom, fuck me innit blood, Purple Aki's gonna reem me bum now m8 innit"

I was going to ask wtf skull drilled meant, until I realized it was literal. wtf people.

also fuck john mcbrain

Attached: 1522604073838.gif (300x281, 643K)

>woman was lying injured on the ground with blood coming from her head and lapsing in and out of consciousness. She was also having fits and seizures.

>The officer said no damage had been caused to her brain
I don't get it.

Thanks, doc

lobotomize all faggots

>fagposting outside of your containment board
>>>/lgbtqrstuvwxyz/

discord gg/c2yhQj

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

>be white
>randomly chimp out
>hate crime

Don't be gay in Northern Ireland then.

>Co Tyrone

Mother of God. You have an entire county dedicated to Irish women getting blacked?

Attached: MoG.jpg (1263x771, 206K)

She had a hematoma due to the drill. The brain wasn't directly injured, but pressure from a clot caused the seizures.

County Tyrone, you fucking mutt.

Attached: 250px-Island_of_Ireland_location_map_Tyrone.svg.png (250x188, 28K)

Who brings a drill to a club?

Why do people care so much which gender people are attracted to? Insane. Religious people should be given the electric chair if they don't swear off this nonsense.

what a fucked up story
>bring a drill to a club
>go hug mum
LOL
Pussy ass faggot

Lesbians all deserve death and incels will take them there

>don’t have a thrill, bin thag drill

Yeah i was laughing at the thought of someone facefucking a lesbian out of some kind of anti-dike fervor. But nope. Now i'm just confused

Also i love how putting a drill to someone's skull is a VASTLY different crime as soon as they 'prove' he was mad about her carpet munching. So just and sensible.
>i wasnt doing it because she's gay i just wanted to drill a hole in someone's head
>oh okay that's reasonable

>Who brings a drill to a club?
Virgin leaf question

Truly the epitome of Irish beauty, I can see why he was envious.

Attached: 2018-05-07_new_40739005_I1.jpg (701x701, 37K)

say goodbye to ur cordless drill, brits. heahahahah

What in the fuck? How? How did a person just stand there as her head was being drilled by someone holding a fucking drill? That much force is going to jerk the head away from it, not towards it. There has to be more to this story. I'm not buying this just yet.

Even the "best" photo they could find of her for the article, she is wasted (look at eyes).
Remember Ireland.

>reading comprehension
That's what he said and meant

>say goodbye to ur cordless drill, brits
Nah that leaves an opening for assault extension cords. Now you're going to have to call licensed contractors to drill anything.

Welp, that figures. Still just seems more like some self-inflicted stupid shit she probably had a friend do to her to help relieve a headache after she read it on the internet, then she got drunk as shit and had a bad reaction from it and is now blaming the nearest straight white male next to her. If the opening in her head was at an odd angle, it'd be more believeable, but if it's more uniform in appearance, I'm calling muh patriarchy shenanigans.

Does this answer your question?

Attached: carl_by_magistellus-d5puai3.jpg (702x954, 295K)

BAN ASSAULT DRILLS!
and paper too, that can cut yer fingers mate

Since alcohol thins the blood and she's Irish, I can see a scenario where she had the friend do this to her, the friend then warned her not to drink heavily because the wound wouldn't clot, and then she didn't listen and ended up having a near darwin award.
I just do not believe it possible that no one else in the nightclub heard the drill being used, regardless of how loud the nightclub speakers were.

bump

Dommage were already here

Ayyyy digits confirms. Jow Forums, Crime prevention and investigation unit. Give my regards to the Strabane Police, lads.

Based
xD

bump

This seems remarkably likely.

It will probably be issued in a miniscule and almost unfindable retraction in a couple of weeks. Keep your eyes peeled and look it up as it develops.

BAN ALL CELTIC ASSAULT DRILLS!

ANGLOS UNITE AND BIN DAT CELT

is the accused a polish, latvian or lithuanian?

Also, ladies and gentlmen. We need a full Jow Forums investigation team on this. Find out if her and the accused are friends, find out if they went to the club together that evening. Find out if they are as impeccably stupid as it seems they are.

There's no niggers there, Ausfag. Quite nice, actually.

Attached: Blackrock_Bridge_-_geograph.org.uk_-_467291.jpg (640x480, 96K)

Shut the fuck up, lad. You sound retarded.

Oh, and just to add, that would constitute as a hate crime because of the purposeful maliciousness in placing the blame of her own actions on a young white straight male.
After he is proven not guilty he should sue her.

Attached: 1496872421295.jpg (535x462, 34K)

Did you know that if you get standard cocaine and cook it up with sodium bicarb, you create crack cocaine for a fraction of the price?

Ikr, wasting your money on street snowballs this whole time?!

Did you know that you can buy crack cocaine on the internet?

Appreciate your bid into my hat, so to speak. I'm gonna get myself a gift if it happens. Kek.

BASED

tyr eoghain you plebe

Stop smoking crack you fuckin deviant.

Attached: BovMite.jpg (284x213, 19K)

>suspect wore a tracksuit
probably a polish immigrant