Atheism

What is Jow Forums's honest opinion on atheism?

Attached: tips.png (915x711, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Atheism_Plus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its reddit and degenerate.

Its literally better to be a Christian and wrong about it than to be an atheist and be right.

However, We are Fortunate enough to live in a just world where atheists burn for all eternity for their crimes and we Christians are assured eternal bliss and peace.

Woefully misguided if it doesn't incorporate philosophy that fulfils the function of religion.

t. Atheist who somehow managed to not be degenerate

Proof?

There are no gods.

Money and 'le science' is your god.

non degenerate atheist is the norm not the exception

Plantinga + godel

it's fine. you cant assume anything about an atheist but u can assume a god believer is dumb enough to be brainwashed to believe.

Be atheist but stop fucking talking about how you're atheist. Nobody fucking cares and you sound like a complete edgelord faggot

Attached: fff.png (353x528, 358K)

Come to the west and have a look.
Almost all the degenerates are atheists or agnostics.
Some are christian but most are atheists.

False. Most "atheists" these days are more accurately described as anti-patriarchy and anti-white Christian, and are fully degenerate.

anecdotal evidence
now im convinced

HAH! No. As a general rule, the more devoutly and outspokenly atheist a person is, the more of a total reprobate they are.

Anyone who isn't either stupid or LARPing knows that atheism is obviously correct. The only problem is that the average person (including the average atheist) is so stupid that removing religion from your society brings nothing but degeneration.

Atheism can get rid off God but cannot find a suitable replacement.

>platinga
>Muh basic beliefs need no proof, muh free will

KEK

At least they don't worship a fictional Semitic idol and a Semitic tribal deity, thus there is slight hope for them.

Powerful.

most sjw can call themselves atheist this doesnt mean atheist are sjws
for you

>Anyone who isn't either stupid or LARPing knows that atheism is obviously correct.

This is a step too far.
t.agnostic

This. Atheism always leads to authoritarianism, because most humans are retarded and inconsiderate, so you need a strong state to instill ideals into the populace that has no god. It's not as good as god though, because a human authority is visible and hence opposable.

Mostly brainlets who think they're smarter than they are. 99% of "Atheists" are entirely a product of Judeo-Christian societies and instilled with those moralities and teachings. Most "atheists" are actually Christians or Jews who no longer believe / practice their faith but still practice the morality of the faith. I think there's kind of an important distinction there.

literally jew-funded

Attached: 1517481007988.png (800x480, 132K)

T. Ameritard

Christianity got us 56%

>this doesnt mean atheist are sjws
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Atheism_Plus
Wrong. They draw heavily from the atheist movement. Particularly the fedora clad variety.

>i dont believe there is a god
>i dont believe you can know if there is
wow such difference

there are three types of atheists: ex-judaists, their goy pets, and those who refuse to worship ((((((Yeshua of Nasareth))))))

Attached: long nose tribe.jpg (205x246, 11K)

The difference is "I don't know" vs "I do know, one way or another".

Atheism is correct but isn't a spiritual answer to life's problems. There is no purpose behind atheism proper and it's not a way of life, well unless you're a fedora tipping faggot.
Most atheists are on the left and ought to be boiled in oil.
Atheism and islam and "eastern mysticism" are the "not my father's religion" juvenile answer to whatever daddy issues commies had growing up.

Agnosticism is a meaningless distinction for 'le truf is in de middle' edgelords.

Atheism is a lack of belief in any god. Agnostics lack a belief in any god, so they are atheists by definition, but they pussy out and soften it with 'but I'm not sure'. Rest assured, religious people and any possible gods out there that demand worship don't give a fuck about your fence riding.

if you believe for a second the fact that ppl dont think there is a god automatically subscribes them to that set of idiot beliefs you are dumb

It's a suckers game.

no
claiming you know there is no god its called antitheism

A misguided byproduct of the enlightenment and the second industrial revolution.

Explicitly atheistic ideologies killed more people both in peace and war than religion ever did.

You're an idiot. Kys

see

"a-theism" literally means "no god".

REASON > Jew worship

Attached: franklin jesus religion bible founding fathers.jpg (2386x3000, 605K)

Lmao prove him wrong Harris fag

An athiest is edgy science fag who believes something with no proof, agnostic is the only solution.

nope that was judaism

>Explicitly atheistic ideologies
Christkike covering for Communists again, go figure. Communism is Christkiking without a God. It's Vatican Utopianism, Templar NWO theory, and created by Moses Hess Zionism.

It's true Judiasm

Attached: communist moses hess jews.jpg (716x859, 278K)

Same thing

Ben Franklin the (((freemason)))

>Be atheist but stop fucking talking about how you're atheist.
Stop talking about your Jewish demon.

Attached: 2309723092375.jpg (487x425, 395K)

Christianity is Judaism
If not for Christianity, Europe would still be a cluster of ethnostates without Semites. It is only because of Christianity that the cultures of Europe were destroyed and the peoples subjugated under a Semitic hegemony.

you can google or reread my post i already explained, its up to you to remain ignorant

Don't need to because he has no argument, much like you. Stating a dude's name is not an argument. Watch: "Communism is correct. Proof? Karl Marx."

Amén

>implybing
Stop being a faggot, for the love of god it's not that hard.

>What is Jow Forums's honest opinion on atheism?

a ridiculous religion

>Ben Franklin the (((freemason)))
Freemasons are Christian Gnosticism you ignorant fuck. And American Freemasons were a counter-brotherhood to the Templar's kikery

Attached: freemason center alt right pose.jpg (909x909, 106K)

It's alright imo. I'm agnostic but aware that I should act knowing my mortality and seed moral guidelines. A lot of athists skip straight to the "intellectual" part about being atheist and taint / stain the meaning of intellectual, and end up being total liberal pseudo philosophers that can't conceive any conclusion about why someone would disagree with them (conservatives) except for "they're not smart or evil."

I know English as a first language. Atheism, as a position, is the one where you are sure that there are no gods.

Anti-theism as a position, is an opposition to god. Basically you hate church.

I think your tinfoil is a little too tight, dumbass.

Try reading some Marx and Engels before spewing buzzwords.

Seek*

That's a strawman fag go read some actual plantinga. And probably go read some actual Hume and other basic philosophy while you are at it, from the way you talk.

>for the love of a Jewish demon

Attached: Nietzsche serpent jesus religion.jpg (695x732, 183K)

Wrong. Atheistm means no belief. Agnosticism is a useless addition of 'im not sure'. Atheism makes no claim of knowledge.

>I think your tinfoil is a little too tight, dumbass.
>Try reading some Marx and Engels before spewing buzzwords.
Commie faggots don't know the origins of Communism, kek.

Marx didn't invent it, he joined it. Moses Hess did. You're lazy and stupid and I've read those fags like everyone else has.

Attached: jesus communist.jpg (960x1047, 377K)

Nietzsche was completely driven to stop the nihilism that comes from a Godless culture. You're so fucking retarded it's unreal.

No you retard.
The cause of the downfall was due to the talmudic pharisees jews

Ancient israelites are TOTALLY DIFFERENT from modern jews today.

No, that's agnosticism. "a" meaning absence of, "gnosis", meaning knowledge.

You are literally wrong. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism

Read the first sentence real careful-like, Nigel

>spiritual
Fantasy worlds

Attached: zen center.jpg (442x440, 85K)

its a religion

Still not seeing an argument from you. Fuck off and read Marx. :)

Keep copy/pasting your opinions, robot. That's not the point. You worship a Jewish demon.

Attached: nietch zuro.png (500x604, 149K)

Ancient Israelites were Semitic savages just the same as modern Jews. Kill yourself before even thinking of pushing Christian Identity bullshit and Khazar nonsense which isn't supported by the genetic studies or archaeological evidence.

>read Marx
Another cult member

>implybing again
I'm not a Christian. kys dumbass

Literally r*ddit and contributes to western decline. Atheism(lead and funded by jews) was meant to weaken Christianity's hold on western world, and introduced degeneracy and anti-male/white sentiments.

The huge redpill is that, society needs Religion to hold it's values and traditions strong.

Ironic considering most philosophers and great inventors were either christian, or believed in a God, or was at least agnostic. Now, who is the most dumb? Some faggot on the internet who recites brainwashed (((school))) education on muh ebolution and acts edgy, or Isaac Newton?

>Ancient Israelites
No such thing.
No proof.
No refences.
No archeology.
Nothing pre-350BCE

Ow wow a freely editable Wikipedia article suddenly overwrites centuries upon centuries of religious discussion.

Pro-tip: these sorts of conversations and their terms are very VERY old.

You worship a Jewish demon

>Literally
>r*ddit
Hipster faggot. Talk like a person you fucking zombie

>pulls a bunch of quotes out of context and compiles it into a tacky infographic making a non-sequitur

And no, Marx didn't "invent" anything. He was building off of previous philosophies such as Hegel and others. He simply synthesized their philosophy.

fpbp
a FUCKING leaf
t. faggot that didn't even read Zarathustra

Nice red herring strawman, but I only used Marx as an example to bait you into this exact place. I could have as easily replied with any atheist philosopher. Like say, 'Sam Harris'.

>my definition is better than the definition atheists themselves agree on

Please neck yourself.

Perfect valid position

>Atheism is, in the broadest sense, the absence of belief in the existence of deities.[1][2][3][4] Less broadly, atheism is the rejection of belief that any deities exist.[5][6] In an even narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities. The etymological root for the word atheism originated before the 5th century BCE from the ancient Greek ἄθεος (atheos), meaning "without god(s)".

Seems you didn't even fucking read it. It agrees with me.

>they were savages
The talmud didnt exist at that time,the main source of jewish sorcery

>MUH JEWISH GOD AND KIKE ON A STICK
Jesus named the "Jews" several times in Revelation and oppossed them,and since if you are Christian,you believe in the holy trinity and thus makes Jesus,God himself. Many early Popes hated jews,the entire middle ages of Christanity were dedicated to exile every single jew (merchant) out of Europe. Due to christian records and the Irish method of converting pagans,most of such pagan traditions survived to this day.
Christanity has given us more fortune than curses and you should fuck off to wherever you came from.
Even Hitler fucking liked Islam and created his own version of "Positive Christanity" and sent the heretic members of Jehovah Witnesses to the camps.

Attached: 1525296004042.jpg (537x591, 92K)

>tfw you have no personality so you become atheist thinking it automatically makes you a genius.

It's just as bad as gays who have no personality aside from sex.

Trash at it's highest tier.

Attached: atheist.png (290x508, 84K)

Literally the first sentence proves you wrong.

>the third "narrowest sense" definition
yes

>In an even narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities.
Meaning "if we are getting autistic and specific about the meanings of terms", which we are.

You can call yourself whatever you like, however that does not change the definition of atheism, which *IS* what I described.

>in the narrowest possible sense that i in no way identified up front

Lol

Narrowest meaning most specific. i'e "what does this term ACTUALLY mean if you were to go and get the dictionary out"

You seem to be having problems with fairly basic English. I'm really not sure that you're qualified to have this discussion.

You appear to be illiterate.

I suppose I'm atheist. The whole religion thing just doesn't feel like something that works for me. I don't mean to be a fedora tipper and I do appreciate the cultural and secular aspects like charity, but I just can't believe in supernatural aspect of it, and don't honestly understand how so many people do. I don't get spirituality at all. I don't view religion as essentially negative, I just suppose I don't need such thing. It doesn't feel really necessary.

see
Any more than that and I'll start charging your tuition.

Do you even understand that Positive Christianity rejects the entirety of the Old Testament due to it being written by Semitic scum? That Positive Christianity considered all other sects to be based on lies created by Saul and that "Yeshua" is actually a misrepresentation of an Aryan antisemite?

whats the word for the absence of belief in the existence of deities? or he rejection of belief that any deities exist?
these are undefined concepts apparently

"B-but goy don't think for your self, even if we are wrong it's still better then nothing, just let us control you i-i-its degenerate if you don't!!!"

Attached: jew.jpg (203x200, 15K)

>whats the word for the absence of belief in the existence of deities?
Depends on other factors but it's either agnosticism or atheism depending on how you are playing your word games.

>or he rejection of belief that any deities exist?
Atheism

I'm pretty sure that cuckeeists are just pagans in disguise (Mr Michael King is the chief god, Hitler is the evil god, Feminism is the goddess, Environmentalism is the nature god, etc.)

Attached: image.gif (761x1143, 221K)

Did you know that Jesus said that the Old Testament can be completely ignored if you wish so? learn to religion.
Christanity is all and only about the New Testament,the only important things inside it,following the words of Christ as it was formed by it.
brainlet

Positive Christianity holds that the New Testament is meaningless except as a vague reframing of the words of a mortal, antisemitic Aryan.