Winning the election has netted you zero pussy...

Winning the election has netted you zero pussy. Compare that to nazis who invaded France and got all French pussy even though they were nazis. What a sham. Admit it, trump presidency hasn't improved the situation for many virgins. Why even vote for him again? Women are never going to be interested in a Trump supporter. You should've been With Her

Attached: IMG_20180422_124003.jpg (960x1200, 137K)

user, go back to liberal activism where the pussy is available

That lifestyle ain't happening, no such thing as MAGA girls or whatever and even if they exist they just like any other based on attractiveness, they go for Chad even if he's anti trump

Attached: XsbSsFL.jpg (922x1024, 155K)

Actually true. Trump never promised me pussy though. Made it harder to get hookers too. Hillary wanted to chop my dick off though because I am a white male. Also you will run a far left liberal PoC who also wants my dick cut off, but will demand I not be given anesthesia as reparation for african native americans.. so no sense voting Democrap.

>implying women have a stake in maga and are the sole motivation behind neets voting Trump.
You don't seem to understand that maga is a logical counter-movement opposing the shifting of the political center to the left.

Attached: gJFQmPO.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

at some point you're no longer a slave to pussy
seeing your flag you'll probably never understand this

And it will end as soon as you realize it stops you from having kids with genetically superior female who will ensure good bloodline for many generations.

Liberal politians are more based than all of Jow Forums they have woken up the white race. They want you to get mad and kill niggers and even Jews, it's all part of the same agenda. It's like natsocs who larp as niggers fucking white girls. Red pill and cultural alliance for all, and those who don't aline, have fun getting your girlfriend cucked by a 6'5 barbarian nig in the happening.

How fucking rotted is your brain that you thought an election would get you laid. Mudshits are dumber than blacks.

sex is degenerate unless youre married

kek, this.

it's always the virgins who are obsessed with pussy. they've built it up to something tremendously important in their mind because they don't know the real thing.

When we had a revolution some years ago the pussy got wet and we had a population boom from all child birth. It takes one event to get people fucking and breeding like rabbits. Of course I didn't benefit because I hated Arab spring hype. I thought same happened in burger land but seems not.

>Muh pussy muh pussy muh pussy
Imagine being this pathetic about the female reproductive organs
Only low iq faggots care this much about sex,we live in a society obsessed with sex
The ones worth a damn have ascended beyond this degenerate mindset and see sex only as a means to bring about a child

Attached: 1525613735497.jpg (746x888, 64K)

It's easy to get pussy in the middle east when you're idea pf getting pussy is raping 5 year olds.

Attached: 20180507_115448.png (500x332, 231K)

I've fucked 3 bitches since Trump election and have turned some pussy too! I'm about to get some more at my leisure.

>muh dick
>Egypt

Checks out.

I got a better job and more money which means more pussy.

Checkmate, kebab!

Attached: removekebab.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Nobody wants thot pussy. Being a real man means courting a real woman to marriage.
If you want degenerate sex just ditch whatever morals you have and live in your own lie.

>I thought same happened in burger land but seems not.
rape is kind of a no-no

I don't even have much of any of that other than my charm and talent. I never even give myself enough credit and I still get laid.

>Sandy vagina posting
>Egypt

Being a virgin is same as being disabled. Women don't want to be with you and that makes men and world not want you either, so you will be obsessed until you can break the curse. For instance, let's say I want to immigrate, I can't immigrate without a wife, it looks bad no one wants a single male loser. Having a beautiful wife makes immigration so much easier.

until you marry one
then all your money are belong to them

>Winning the election has netted you zero pussy.
Kid, I've had pussy. It's fucking overrated. You'll understand someday. Not everything in life is about getting pussy.
>Compare that to nazis who invaded France and got all French pussy even though they were nazis.
election vs invasion and occupation you fucking mongoloid.
>Admit it, trump presidency hasn't improved the situation for many virgins
Even virgins benefit from a stronger economy and more jobs.
>You should've been With Her
I would throw you off the roof myself you flaming faggot.

>marrying thot trash
You reap what you sow

you can always fuck each other :^)

>"vote for the candidate that will get you laid let pussy control you even further"
??????????????????????

Attached: 1523393768681.jpg (465x627, 52K)