Chelsea Manning MD Senate run

>aiming to unseat Senator Ben Cardin, a Maryland Democrat
realistically what are pic related's chances of winning?

Attached: 130822170422-lead-intv-lauren-mcnamara-friend-of-wikileaks-bradley-manning-00003920-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
finance.yahoo.com/news/chelsea-manning-insurgent-bid-us-senate-genuine-052744524--election.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zero. Xir flipped out a few months ago. Jow Forums was following this until xirself went 5150. Nobody is going to vote for a candidate who is off/on more than a light switch.

but Virginia just elected one to state House of Delegates- Danica Roem (D). could be its in fashion

Greater than 50/50 because this state, particularly Baltimore City and closer proximity to the city in parts of Baltimore County, Columbia, and Howard. The majority of northern counties, western, eastern shore will never vote blue. But again this is the same state/city which had a BLM leader run for mayor.
Just nuke us already I don’t even care anymore.

Attached: C099FDBE-1803-4E68-8F58-54CE137B824E.jpg (960x720, 179K)

discord gg/KJuUjds

add a .

Attached: Pic4.jpg (957x1024, 115K)

Traitor Manning has not yet paid for his crimes.

please explain this bullshit in english for those of us who aren't professional autists

Attached: DapperParallelDuiker-max-1mb.gif (226x203, 398K)

Girl with benis went to hospital with padded walls.

Could she pass one day, Jow Forums?

Attached: chelsea-manning.jpg (750x1125, 128K)

For jay lenno.

mudge beder

Attached: 1488399613901.png (253x199, 6K)

Attached: Chelsea Manning.jpg (733x880, 210K)

I didn't know felons could run for office.

Manning announced it was going to run. Then freaked out on Twitter, backed out and apologized for leading people on. Apparently it’s back on, because stories have been written about it recently.
Nobody votes for candidates that flim flam running. Im running, no I’m not, psyche I’m running, oops nope, ok it’s back on.
>She's certainly got an eye-catching platform: Close prisons and free inmates; eliminate national borders; restructure the criminal justice system; provide universal health care and basic income. The top of her agenda? Abolish the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, a federal agency created in 2003 that Manning asserts is preparing for an "ethnic cleansing."
finance.yahoo.com/news/chelsea-manning-insurgent-bid-us-senate-genuine-052744524--election.html
But look at that platform! Close prison and just let violence rule! Eliminate the border altogether. Etc.
it’s batshit politics.

Attached: 1521052865073.png (209x200, 48K)

this man actually has the same expresion all the time, I thougt it was a meme

I would unironically be fine if Bradley won, it's a liberal stronghold anyway.

I respect anyone who exposes neocon war crimes

Is Chelsea actually a "network security expert" though or is it just a meme?

Attached: kek.png (329x568, 87K)

Why won't you recognize a legal name change though? Would you also refuse to call him Kevin if he had picked that as his new name?

Call it a duvet all you want. Just understand sane people know it’s still a blanket.

None.