When will nig nogs stop screaming racism?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VYOjWnS4cMY

Attached: 06159874553bb8653c7264d66e53bf5f.480x270x39.gif (480x270, 831K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/5af084df26808-american-thriller-delux-edition.php
youtu.be/jxyYP_bS_6s
youtube.com/watch?v=rQPPQtLJK_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never my man. Never. They are hell bent on blaming whites for it all.

Attached: 1513718700302.jpg (2048x1436, 1.53M)

When Whites tell them to fuck off? Why do expect they will stop you stupid beggar?

I like the part where he kills a bunch of niggers

>1 million likes

humanity is beyond saving

based

MUFUGGA BIX SUKI SUKI FUKI FUKI
FUK BIXXX, GET MONI

niggers obtain power from the white guilt they stimulate when they cry racism. It's one of the few tools they have for prospering in white nations. It will never end.

when they die

Get this man a record label.

I've never seen any gayer and lamer music video than this one why do you keep posting this shit?

Trust amerimutt burger niggers to be all doom and gloom. No wonder why you are becoming a minority you fucking weak cunts.

Because it's so bad that it's hilarious, highlights everything that we hate about niggers.

By the end of the day this place is a meme cesspool.

i tried to listen to that but i swear i cant make out a single fucking word

When they're forced to. Otherwise they'll do it forever. Coexistence isn't possible.

youtubemultiplier.com/5af084df26808-american-thriller-delux-edition.php

>that song lyrics and instrumental
>nignogs think that other nignogs are good musicians

Oh yeah?
youtu.be/jxyYP_bS_6s

Literally never. Check em.

>He post it again
>1 post by this ID
kek

Attached: 110800122_o-1.gif (231x283, 30K)

When we rid the world of them.

CHECKED

Attached: eye_sparkle_2.gif (320x212, 450K)

when whites stop listening

eternally relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=rQPPQtLJK_s

It's being realistic. Apparently you're ignorant of how blacks think and behave. They will never stop because the alternative for them is to accept responsibility and the fact that they're inferior. It would also require empathy for the whites they're oppressing. Blacks don't do personal accountability, humility, or empathy. Forced separation is the only way out of this.

This board gives them a reason to make shitty videos like this every day. Look at this thread in fact.

Nobody here cares about Dylann Roof shooting up that church, which is referenced in the video. You guys are't talking about actual facts or... anything. You're just saying nigger over and over. It does nothing.

Is Donald Glover /ourguy/?

Witnessed

Oh the facts are on this board if you look hard enough, the question is if you want to.

Donald Glover is a narcissist, and always has been.

"Racist!" is just how you say "a white person who doesn't hate himself" in the language of silly, Political Correct globalists.

"Needs diversity" is an area of mostly white people.

"Assimilation" means White Genocide through racial intermarriage.

"Developing nations" means dark-skinned, poor third-worlds.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white and diversity is a code word for White Genocide.

Fuck outta my thread you nigger loving cucks

They'd still do it. Separation is the only realistic option for this problem.

GO GET YO MONEY BLACK MAN
(BLACK MAN)
GO GET YO FINNA MONEY BLACK MAN (BLACK) GET YO MONEY MUFUGGA (BLACK MAN)

damn....so deep....

Attached: Capture+_2018-05-06-17-08-59-1-1.png (1440x1791, 1.14M)

why do you keep spamming that shity video

Is it even possible for a nigger to sing about something besides money and sex? They're the only things blacks are capable of understanding it seems.

I met his dad, who was an arrogant prick with a chip on his shoulder. I don't see his son acting any differently.

>Crazy shirtless black guy kills a bunch of black people
>No one really cares
>This is America
So what's the issue? It's pretty accurate.

>When will nig nogs stop screaming racism?
Literally never. Blacks be the majority population, hold all the levers of power, and will still seek to destroy every last yite peepo because of the 10 or so southern states that had slavery for the first 70 years of our country.

Attached: kek.gif (218x218, 1.5M)

I don't get why people like shit like this. None of his music is good and he's a terribly generic singer and rap music is all garbage. I just don't get what people see in him to think he's funny, makes good music, and is a good actor.

What is he singing about? I don't get the lyrics.

No kidding, niggers nigging is what american is all about now.

People talk about facts here all the time. Dylan has was extremely rare event, blacks harming whites is significantly more common.

Is this the Jow Forums equivalent of the SJW-mantra "it's not my job to educate you"? Yikes...

Shutup fag.

Truth.

>people are missing the message about violence and selfishness in black society
Dude was making fun of modern rappers

Attached: stares-niggaly-24189996.png (500x540, 116K)

and threatening to kill each other

>None of his music is good and he's a terribly generic singer and rap music is all garbage.

Not just that but he snuck in something that sounds a lot like that absolutely horrible gucci gang "song". Just riding what's popular no matter how shit it is. Also he's no where close to having a nice enough body that it warrants him being shirtless like that for so long.

You mad?
Good
Now die face down in a gutter from an opioid overdose
White suicide is real
And it's hilarious

Actual lyrics include
>this is gorilla shit
>you owe me motherfuckers
>black man get your money
video includes
>black on black violence
seems about right. Good job nig nog.

No, I just don't educate people who don't ask to be. You didn't ask.

Attached: iu0FMN8IUA.jpg (600x381, 50K)

>White suicide is real
>And it's hilarious
It's about as hilarious as the black on black murder rate, my dude. We should start a comedy duo!

It is!!!
Now fuck off leaf
Suck a dogs cock

they are a defeated people, and have been for several hundred years.
>cursed with just enough sentience to realize they aren't prospering like whites, asians
>not smart enough to actually do anything about it

why dont whites tell em to fuck off? When other spics find out I am spanish they bitch about muh colonization and muh genocide even though in the spic culture light skin is preferred and prized, I tell them to fuck off and be grateful for having european blood in them that doesnt make them look like complete goblins, if you lend them an ear theyll never shut the fuck up.

yeah, i caught that too
was it meant to be ironic?
i dont know
what i do know is how the everyday negro will interpret it
>GIBS ME DAT

They profit from it. So why would they stop?

back down where you belong

Attached: hole.jpg (640x360, 146K)

Oh shit, the shills have targeted my thread

>black people telling other people to shape up and stop killing each other
wait this video is good

If niggers were more like Donald Glover (socially insufferable but not violent) then I wouldn’t have as much as a problem with them. But that’s what the Kikes are doing, they are brainwashing everyone who consumes this shit into thinking they are like Glover, which they are most certainly not.

You cunts can't understand political commentary, dude was making a statement about the black community

>When will nig nogs stop screaming racism?
Never.

>The post you make when you got btfo and know it
thanks for the lulz shill.

>when will nigs stop nogging?
A: Never

All the white girls i know love this shit...I remember a group of them were watching the video in class and they were like "omggg he's soooo hot!"

>black community

No, this is what he thinks America is, which is white supremacy and guns.

>Never.
Never say never. They're only doing it because we've made it profitable to be a victim.

No he doesnt make any statement. He literally says "black man takr your money" which is reperations. Are you really that stupid?

Don't forget promethazine (referred to as purple drank in negro rap culture)

Yep, exactly this. Young white women love black guys like this. They hate white men too.

I’m a spic too and we never talk about colonization or anything like that. As for light skin, it is not prized as you say it is.

Quintessentially American.

I dont understand this video at all. Or any words. Or why hes doing his best Maddie Ziegler impression

I liked how they were all singing "gibs me dat"
and he was dancing around and into it
and then he stops b/c he realizes their retarded
and then he guns em down

Attached: 666.png (497x164, 150K)

Racism has to be why blacks don't succeed. I mean what other reason could there be?

This video is a literal chimpout and black people will praise it.

>not a single white person in the video
>its about white supremacy

Dude was echoing what's blacks have said for generations, meanwhile he goes around killing other blacks. Are you that fucking stupid that you can't see what's right in front of you?

The video seems to almost be subversive in fitting the narrative that leftists want to get out of it for BLM and anti-gun rhetoric but when looked at closely, its a telling tale of the corrupt nature of black culture and worldview:

>Every single person killed is black on black
>Throughout the entire panning shot, Gambino and children dancing distracts from black mugging, molotovs, assaults, rapes, and carjackings in the background
>Only moral fiber of black community, religion and the elderly(the religious group singing about "grandmas teachings" referring to prior generations having more stability prior to cultural decay) are instantly disregarded and murdered with a more than less likely illegal AK-47
>Children dancing distracts from riots, cars burning, police being mobbed, and criminals running with purses and trails of stolen money behind them
>Lyrics indicate that blacks just want to party and get money, but with a 2nd clarification of not for you, but for "me" implying instinctual selfishness reinforced by the culture/enviroment
>Talks about guns in his area, but this is clearly references to illegal gun crime in the black community, not gun ownership, which requires others to carry.
>Lyrics indicate the constant distract of self-aggrandizing, needless materialism/consumerism
>Last rap lyric mocks the decay of the musical medium by parroting the rhythm of "gucci gang" while also outright connecting black crime to Mexican Cartels (hundred dollar bands, contraband, and a connection through Oaxaca Mexico to facilitate assassinations of competition)

Is it really Glover Redpilling people on the black community being a dredge of crime and violence that is glossed over with merriment, entertainment, and consumerism?

>1 million likes
>35k dislikes
>comments from saying it's trending in various European countries
>when you realize that Aristotle was right

Attached: image.jpg (574x863, 71K)

That's because your white privilege won't let you, Benito.

Because there is nothing.

It's not screaming racism

It's talking about how hip hop culture is its own worst enemy

it's actually a revolutionary music video

the body movements, the confidence, the dancing, the facial expressions, the acting, the authenticity, the bold narrative and directing of the video

Rap stars are the new rock stars. Been this way since at least 2013, more apparent now than ever

Attached: 20170904_143231.jpg (1080x1920, 97K)

Niggers will clap for whoever gives them what they want....

Donald Glover is just the nigger of the moment who is sticking with the agenda....

>it's actually a revolutionary music video
just stop

I took it more as a criticism of black culture desu. Also, he's married to a white chick in real life. They're coming after him to discredit this video because of it

>black people will praise it.
>black people

We call them Americans now son.

never

>Is it really Glover Redpilling people on the black community being a dredge of crime and violence that is glossed over with merriment, entertainment, and consumerism?

YES

THAT'S WHAT IT IS. DUH

It'd be too easy and obvious and predictable to do the POLICE BRUTALITY thing in this day and age. It's played out.

It's literally more cool and counter culture to be self reflective & aware these days. Look at Kanye West

There's new enlightenment going on of sorts

Whatever number this post is best post.

>Childish Gambino
30 year old here, am I really supposed to listen to and take seriously a fucking nigger rapper with a dumb fuck name like that? I'll stick to Zeppelin you fags

Attached: 1522339845622.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

Low IQ and laziness.

Regaurdless of intent, it's going to fly over the heads of most of the negroes watching it and they will likely take it the exact opposite way.

They were trained and conditioned by their ((masters)) to think this way. Pic related.

Attached: holohoax-sign-outer-space.jpg (640x571, 60K)

It's not revolutionary in that it started this big movement or whatever

but, as in groundbreaking. new. innovative.

Which it all is. The song is just alright, but I'll show this to my dad for the directing. The directing is what I'm talking about, whoever directed it used his brain in a fresh and new way in pop culture

He's older than you. He's closer to Zeppelin breaking up than you are.

He's playing isometric tic-tac-toe.

T. Doesn't understand Childish Gambino
But it doesn't surprise me that this board is filled with retards.

You probably think The Boondocks is left wing propaganda