/plg/ Patrick Little General - Save America

>Who is Patrick Little?
Pat is a United States Marine Core Veteran who served with honor in Afghanistan.
He has 100% European verified DNA and has no family relation to any Jews.
Pat is currently in 2nd place polling behind Diane (((Feinstein))) in the California Senate race.

www.LittleRevolution.us
@CensoredCandid8 (twitter)
@Patrick_Little (gab)
www.youtube.com/channel/UCQIeOWJER3DmEAlM6RKePdA

>Does the (((alt-lite))) support Pat?
youtube.com/watch?v=SG2OKWj6Icg&bpctr=1525713026

>Does the (((Californian GOP))) support Pat?
bitchute.com/video/rfn9gTZU2yWW/

>Does Pat support President Trump?
youtube.com/watch?v=eORDtSgidXg

>Will Pat protect the 2nd amendment?
youtube.com/watch?v=4Xmk6cR4YjQ

>Will Pat name the Jew?
youtube.com/watch?v=Oa2nvZzHytw

>Should Democrats support Pat?
youtube.com/watch?v=9dBOWT4tR94

>Previous Thread
Please help spread the message of Patrick Little. This is /ourguy/ and he needs help to make this happen. Fire up the twitter accounts, tell your friends, make memes! Vote and support Patrick Little for US Senate on June 5th, 2018 and Save America!

Attached: fight.png (720x960, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zA9vDonehfk
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz9WMK240ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8E6fVW_VttQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l4t8ZDO8veo
youtube.com/watch?v=SG2OKWj6Icg&bpctr=1525644355
christogenea.org/podcasts/interview-patrick-little-senate-candidate
ballotpedia.org/Top-two_primary
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
youtube.com/watch?v=OSi-ZEk-6YE
youtube.com/watch?v=E12tD3XOoNg
littlerevolutiondotus.wordpress.com/2018/01/28/a-proposal-for-terraforming-mars/
youtube.com/watch?v=SG2OKWj6Icg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What is Pat's platform?
-Merit-based employment in all government agencies.
-Limiting representation of Jews in the government.
-Outlawing lobbying efforts of foreign governments.
-Death penalty for any politician introducing a bill that would lead to foreign aid to Israel.
-Reparations to families of the victims of Jewish terrorist attacks on the US.
-The holocaust is a Jewish war atrocity propaganda hoax that never happened.
-Repeal the 1965 Immigration Act and restoring the policies of the National Origins Act.
-Restoring the original intent of the Constitution, explicitly stating that the United States is a ethnically European nation.
-Outlaw all lobbies except non-profit lobbies that work to protect the Bill of Rights, the first ten amendments to the US Constitution
-Nationalize Google, Facebook, Twitter, and all other natural monopolies in the IT industry.

Attached: pat.png (1024x981, 1.29M)

Take Back America!

Vote for Pat!

Attached: TakeBack.jpg (448x320, 56K)

(((Patrick Little)))
(((Marine Core)))

>Correct 2nd Amendment link
youtube.com/watch?v=zA9vDonehfk

Attached: Stand.jpg (960x720, 107K)

marine core

Attached: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (800x800, 113K)

Keep using meme flags and insulting Marines Jew. You should be scared.

Attached: SpitOnTheJewFlag.gif (300x412, 2.08M)

fixed for the next one

Attached: 1525657977043.jpg (360x642, 51K)

Dogs love him!

Attached: Dogs.jpg (600x800, 122K)

Decorated Veteran

Attached: American.jpg (960x640, 129K)

>marine core

If you're going to try and use the military to support your retarded ethno-nationalist garbage agenda, at least get the spelling right, dumb ass

badabump

Need something to be triggered since you can't attack an American Patriot?

Attached: VotePat.png (750x1334, 882K)

>What is Pat's platform?
-Merit-based employment in all government agencies.
-Limiting representation of Jews in the government.
-Outlawing lobbying efforts of foreign governments.
-Death penalty for any politician introducing a bill that would lead to foreign aid to Israel.
-Reparations to families of the victims of Jewish terrorist attacks on the US.
-The holocaust is a Jewish war atrocity propaganda hoax that never happened.
-Repeal the 1965 Immigration Act and restoring the policies of the National Origins Act.
-Restoring the original intent of the Constitution, explicitly stating that the United States is a ethnically European nation.
-Outlaw all lobbies except non-profit lobbies that work to protect the Bill of Rights, the first ten amendments to the US Constitution
-Nationalize Google, Facebook, Twitter, and all other natural monopolies in the IT industry.

Attached: 1525658021324.png (362x643, 389K)

Prepare for jews in panicmode in this thread

Attached: Skærmbillede (9).png (1366x768, 895K)

Spitting on Israeli flag
>youtube.com/watch?v=Cz9WMK240ZQ
Trolling the aipac yids
>youtube.com/watch?v=8E6fVW_VttQ
Take the redpill with patrick little
>youtube.com/watch?v=l4t8ZDO8veo
Engineered in-fighting
>youtube.com/watch?v=SG2OKWj6Icg&bpctr=1525644355
Patrick little interview
>christogenea.org/podcasts/interview-patrick-little-senate-candidate

People are really divided about this guy. You listen to what he says, and if he is indeed controlled op than he is an asshole. What kind of person would serve in the army, and rant about the USS Liberty only to be secretly shilling for the merchants? He doesn't strike as the type of pathetic coward to mock his fellow servicemen, country, and people just to shill for the evil overlords.

Attached: Chad Patrick Little.jpg (2506x1180, 424K)

PATRICK LITTLE IS AN ANTI TRUMP KIKE SHILL

Attached: 1518163915313.png (1890x1490, 796K)

>disagrees with one thing trump did
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW THIS DUDES ANTI TRUMP
kek

I'll add these to the pastebin

He’s not going to win in commiefornia but if we can get him to place that be tits too

should i do it?

Attached: little.png (364x698, 67K)

The amount of anti patrick shills is hilarious.

Could you add the info about June 5 being the primary, and that 2nd place is actually a win? A lot of people don't understand that june 5 is not the election, and shills take advantage of this.

Attached: 1524623046687.jpg (1196x676, 673K)

Look at how terrified (((they))) are.
Desperately calling this man a kike because they have nothing on him.
A true American Hero.

Attached: Vote.jpg (432x699, 109K)

Attached: 1501835008568.jpg (2162x1687, 2.3M)

Here is an explanation
ballotpedia.org/Top-two_primary

I've had to explain this too many times.

Great point and I will absolutely include that.

Attached: patamerica.png (750x1334, 855K)

should I?

Attached: sdvote.png (798x648, 64K)

I wish we have this type of guy here. Good luck Patrick, giving you support from France
What would you do mon ami ?

>served with honor in Afghanistan.
>with honor
sure

Attached: 1511899953099.jpg (552x390, 43K)

I'll check your digits Civic Nationalist friend.
The only step left is for you to realize that the Jews are the elite 1%
The Jews are the Deep state!
Nationalism does not equal hate!
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY

Attached: louis.png (1600x900, 818K)

should I vote for Little? that's the ballot in the pic

>youtube.com/watch?v=8E6fVW_VttQ
From 6:30-8:00
>Uhhhh Uhhh me so scared. Mossad the best intelligence agency in the world. Me so scared!
Yes
>Could you add the info about June 5 being the primary, and that 2nd place is actually a win? A lot of people don't understand that june 5 is not the election, and shills take advantage of this.
Noted

Attached: Funny2.jpg (705x592, 67K)

quite pissed off to see americans sleeping on him on pol.
>controlled opposition, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
apparently some guy called moarpheus is discrediting this guy. and dumb people think hes a jew

he served his country. you just served your customer in mcdonalds carpark, in the back of their car, for a cheeseburger

I hope you fags are happy, you've pushed Swedish "journalists" to publish articles that can best be translated to
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DRUMPFFFF

Attached: drumpfffff.jpg (685x1718, 429K)

Are you using a proxy and actually living in CA ? I'm not sure you can vote for him in France but your digits confirms you should.

>digits
nvm i'm tired...

>psyop like (((richard spencer))) and the alt right®
>make countersemitism Christian folk look like shitbags
Nah. Let California burn and smoke forever as a reminder of what happens when you find a stranger in the alps.
>t.caliexpat

no frog, americans can vote no matter where they live. I ain't behind a proxy and Cali is the last state I lived in when I left but not where I'm from
>why would anyone pretend to be french

Fuck these shareblue LARPers
This faggot is a obvious plant and just another tool to smear the "right"
now stop making these threads you faggots

no worries, got my hopes up though.

Måns Gahrton has written a children's book about Donald Trump. Jens Liljestrand could not resist the temptation to make the object of the book make a fact sheet.

RECENSION | PICTURE BOOK. Have you heard what happened last night in Sweden? IN SWEDEN, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? Swedish children's writer is NOT neutral to Donald Trump! It's a disgrace! Swedish children may not learn how well it is for America! Just lies!

"Bosse & Bella and Trumped Donald" is a lousy book. The drawing of me like a giant baby running around and roaming on a kindergarten is not funny! The children in the book do not want to play with him! He only builds walls! And eat all the buns! And do not want to sing in "itsy bitsy spider"! I was not like that at all! Or now! Lies!

Måns Gahrton's lyrics are stupid! Amanda Eriksson's pictures are ugly! Not funny! Communists should not make children's books! Failing Bergh's publisher should apologize! Crooked Svenska Academy should dismiss the authors!

The culture is cool! The culture is opportunistic! The culture gives me the blame for all the bad things in the world and signs me like a selfish giant baby who is crazy at a preschool! Is it because no one dares say what it is? That I'm the only one who does exactly what I promised? While everyone else is hiding? Especially Stupid Stefan (who asked for an autograph and begged to be my friend ...).

who cares as long as he keeps it up if he wins

Stupid Stefan should forbid the book! Very low in opinion polls now! Need my help!

Stupid Stefan should make his own book! A welder running around on kindergarten and chasing little refugee children with a blue light and not wanting to let them go to the nursery! When do you do that book? When do you make a book about Stygge Stefan? Or Strange Merkel? Or Elake Erdogan?

Children are worth better! Children are worth hearing the TRUTH! Instead of being drawn into the witch hunt for me! A COMPLETE WITCH HUNT!

"Trumpna Donald" is unimaginative and full of prejudice! Swedish children should learn about the arrogant, lying and cowardly politicians in Europe and Scandinavia! Failing Expressen should ignore the book! Or write the truth! But they do not dare!

SAD!

someone gave me this link last night. why the fuck does JewTube stop comments on videos? wtf does pat need protecting from? usually this is to protect the channel owner getting butt hurt, but this is straight out censorship. i got about 25 mins into it, but il finish watching it now. someone gave this to me to watch, as we were discussing TRS not backing him (guy we were both arguing with, said TRS were shilling for pat here, which is nonsense). in fact, anything that was said last night in the thread against pat, couldnt even be verified, no links, no sources, just a shitty moarpheus meme apparently with red arrows, and backwards < instead of >

Yeah, definitely do it. This guy needs our support.

pat only needs 200k votes, to be able to make jew ads with public money lol

Great, thank you.
It is funny that is their last resort, basically to muddy the waters by calling everyone a jew. They do it with no proof.

the minute you mentioned his MUH 100% DNA you lost everyone
jesus fuck you guys are stupid

Glad to see people still baking. We need to keep these threads up constantly until June 5.

That's youtube's way of censoring videos without admitting they're censoring them.

Here is that moarpheus guy. apparently he did the same thing on crpple chan, and has a problem with advocating white interests.

Attached: little_shilling copy.jpg (1665x1194, 290K)

This. Jow Forums has become the mainstream mkultra for useful idiots. It's basically the GodLikeProductions for StormFronters.

T. Oldfag

they were doing that last night, then aan user came in at the end of the thread, and completely tore them apart hahahahahahahaha

>should I vote for Little?
There's really no other choice though. I mean it's either him or feinstein, the dual-citizen.

yeah US elections suck, especially Cali

Why wouldn't you?

>1 post by this id
>comes in to scream shill
SHILL DETECTED.
the mental gymnastics you anti patricks will go to. minimum of one piece of evidence is needed for your claim, user

Attached: Untitled.jpg (720x1280, 744K)

Being a boomer doesn't make you an oldfag.

Attached: yourFuture.jpg (750x422, 50K)

The joker

Attached: woke.jpg (720x1280, 836K)

are you the user from last night, who came and slayed the person who resembled
and

You cannot be saved from (((her))).

Attached: feinstein.jpg (1253x1600, 196K)

how bout the gov

I don't know any of these fags

Attached: gov1.png (654x843, 173K)

2/2

Attached: gov2.png (328x342, 24K)

Bump for an uncucked california

>I'll add these to the pastebin
Could you add this video to the pastebin too ? youtube.com/watch?v=OSi-ZEk-6YE

>"all portrait orientation footage from boat shoot Please download and edit clips into campaign videos. Special effects appreciated"

>Special effects appreciated"
sounds pretty jewish user. real videographers use hard hitting message, not flashy jew effects

Anyone that says shareblue is JIDF

THIS

PATRICK LITTLE IS A KIKE PLANT

Ctr

Attached: 1513803113926.jpg (1024x1024, 204K)

IDK, maybe around this time yesterday. I usually just respond 1-2 times at most so the shills don't get paid.

>counter-semitism
kek

travis allen seems alright.

Anglin needs to break up with his Jewish boyfriend “Weev” and stick to just being Onion-tier entertainment while the real men over 5’2” do the real fighting.

Patrick Little can win in spite of Daily Stormer’s bullshit narcissistic interference. Lead, follow, or get out of the goddamn way.

Attached: BE886F69-82F8-4335-B6DC-D57E7D016C4A.jpg (564x477, 48K)

Real videographers (sic) use a boom mike and a stabilizer if they are on a boat. The entire hour is basically worthless as far as promotional material imo. He needs help. That's where volunteers come in.

If you are a foreign national or undoxxed but want to help the best way is content creation and social media. Your time is more valuable than a check in most cases! Asking for help is not kikery!

I heard about this, whats the deal with DS? I'm guessing patrick called it out for what it is, DS got offended.

>country singer name
>calls opponent beta male

thanks for the tip user works for me

I don't know any of these guys but after doing a bit or research here's what I found
COX
>He’s from Chicago, is not California native and didn’t vote trump, and a never trumper. He’s a Soro shilled just to divide the vote.
>John H. Cox is against sanctuary state laws and strongly supports the second amendment
>Cox is a Dem plant. He's run like 10 times as a republican in Dem areas to split the republican vote. Never once won an election. (((Who))) could be funding him?
ALLEN
>There are also two more white republicans running for governor.
Robert C. Newman and Travis Allen
>If you faggots arnt voting for Travis Allen, then you're just as bad as the democrats.
>I’m voting for Allen. He’s a CA native. I don’t trust anyone who comes from
Chicago.

I can't tell you my friend

He comes off as slightly autistic. Makes it all the more adorable. totally /ourguy/

so got the gov got the senator of course anyone know these fags? help me vote pol

Attached: more cali fags.png (664x831, 122K)

>be shareblue
>run out of tactics
>realize you can't derail our movement
>get help from glow in the darks
>they gift you a "little" package
>"tell em to step on the Israeli flag and talk about jooooos"
>thinks this will actually work
How new are you? If you honestly think you're going to come here with this weak ass garbage thinking it has any effect you're sorely mistaken. This russian tier demoralization tactic is so obvious and weak any newfag can spot it a mile away. I said it once and I'll say it again, the MAGA train has no brakes, we move on with or without you. What makes this movement unlike any other is for the first time Americans of every race, color and creed and working in unison as one cohesive American unit striving towards one goal. Do you realize how rare that is? We are ushering in the a golden age, so you can sit there and play your little subversive games but we won't subscribe to it.

MAGA!
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Attached: you have to go back.png (1300x900, 468K)

i was talking about the special effects looooooooooool. someone should just skype pat, and record it. skype him, with a load of questions, which are all relevant, get him to explain it all. seriously, im sure he would be happy for any legit help

I'm from Tex originally. could care less about california but I like to fuck with the vote >not like ti maters...

Bump for victory

Attached: DC841DC0-E910-4E91-A4AF-F5D3751250C4.jpg (600x600, 65K)

This was slow starting but it was really good. Worth watching for sure. As far as making promo stuff these kinds of things are great to grab clips from but Pat desperately needs a better background selection. A white wall would be better than this...
youtube.com/watch?v=E12tD3XOoNg

>not one mention of his common-sense mars policy
faggots

I live about 40 minutes from pat (based on what I found in white pages) and have a good camera with a good mic. Though, in that kind of wind I would say he needs to be wearing a microphone... boat is just the wrong place unless you are semi pro.

Has to do with DS trying to separate WN 1.0 from WN 2.0 and encouraging the 2.0 to stay in the closet. This also interfered with Nehlen’s campaign.

There were WN class warfare plans designed and carried out by Weev and Vaughn, and both TRS and DS are now shutting out perfectly good men who are far more serious about WN than they are.

my rule is to choose non democrats then select the most white sounding names. konstantinos, early, akin, poizner.

Would be good to look them all up though.

read about it here
littlerevolutiondotus.wordpress.com/2018/01/28/a-proposal-for-terraforming-mars/

Wrong state for me to vote sadly.

This was the best video to explain a lot of what's going on. It's long but there's a lot of good info about Little and Nehlan

youtube.com/watch?v=SG2OKWj6Icg

Normies won't understand the importance of it. Elon Musk should support him for that sole policy though

Attached: 1525609103724.jpg (800x1056, 110K)

cringe

I literally cannot watch this with the wind pops. Wonder if there's a way to filter them out.
Oh man, that kind of faggotry is why I never visit those sites. Funny thing is it was TRS that came up with purity spiraling, yet that is exactly what they do.

I think they feel threatened by a guy like Patrick, because he is taking attention from them. DS at least seems like bastards in the literal sense, never had a father, unable to accept a better man as a leader, which MUST be done.

message him and help him with his videos wtf dude lol

He should do more vids in this format.

I heard he was booted?