This is the average sight when you go to town squares in Swedish towns

70% Hazaras from Afghanistan, 20% Arabs, 5% Somalis and 5% Swedes (either civilians or cops/security guards).

Attached: Hazarer och Svensk polis .jpg (2638x1320, 758K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazaras
youtube.com/watch?v=PwlRp8n_eok
youtube.com/watch?v=wv6R2jjutPk
youtube.com/watch?v=sIhnYFRu4ao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You got what you deserve.

and so is your mum with her knickers round her ankles

And it's beautiful.

I can't imagine how these squares looked in the 90's. So recent, yet so long ago.

uh, that's a picture from an immigrant demostration but okay

This picture illustrates what I see in town every day. But nice try Antifa

Sigh, I have visited Sweden several times (mostly southern Sweden), and it's the same sight every time nowadays. Especially in the metro and urban areas. Non-white everywhere usually young male MENA refugees.

Here in Denmark, we fear it might come to our country and call it "svenske tilstande" (swedish conditions). I think they do the same in Norway.

Attached: 1523781191541.png (472x624, 179K)

They got what your governament gave them

They do, we laugh at swedes

Its beautiful. Fuck Sweden and fuck Swedish people.

We do. "Svenske tilstander" is a common explantion for something that is fubar, like their immigration.

It's clearly a fucking demo because of the flags in the background, the amount of people, and the police

You don't need to lie to show the sad! state of Sweden, faggot

> Hazaras
da fuq is this term?

Yeah but at this rate you won't fix it, you'll go "oooh nooo, what if we get called racists? oh we don't want to be like that".
I know, UK is a joke too.

Swedes are the most impressionable fuckheads on the planet, I used to think it was Germans but Swedes are miles worse. Their TV one day just went "wtf you love immigration now" and they all changed their minds.

They actually wonder how the country is becoming more anti semitic and just stare around in bemusement like the fucking gadabouts they are, because their brains are locked off from most avenues of inquiry.

>Another delusional Swede
You are the main problem.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazaras

Mongolian rapebabies

We need to carpet-bomb the suburbs and hang every last race-mixer. That doesn't negate the fact that the picture in OP is not the way things look.

Attached: a.png (636x569, 94K)

>Swedish towns

I know it looks like this is many neighborhoods of large cities, but is it like this in "towns" as well?

I see. Victory will come in time brother. Stay vigilant and positive.

Thank you. Good luck.

I weep for my Scandipeople.

It will come to both of our countries sooner or later my Danish brother.

Young, blonde and blue eyed Scandinavian males like us might as well just OFF ourselves.

Attached: 160089481.jpg (1898x2274, 250K)

It does though

synoptik.se

Get a nosejob so you can see better

wtf depressing man
i thought u guys were supposed to be vikings

Attached: Ytxr8gx.jpg (446x362, 22K)

Please...

Attached: Greater-ISisrael.jpg (1360x766, 119K)

I'm from the 3rd world and trust me, it's not as bad as modern day Sweden

Brace yourself for more pewdiepie its just the beginning

Attached: 85a.png (990x1146, 963K)

Lmao

Attached: 1525687275086m.jpg (1024x769, 101K)

I've been to India and Sweden, and India unironically feels safer and has better standards if you have money.

Years ago I'd have scoffed at this but I think it's actually true.
The government in India might not be as efficient and it has corruption, but Sweden's government is more than corrupt it's outright evil and hates it's population and wants them to suffer.

If a holiday maker was really that worried they could probably hire a bodyguard in India to follow them around and they'd still have more money left over.

>have business trip to Malmo
>female co-worker going with
>think Jow Forums is full of shit and rapefugees are a meme
>cab driver from airport is eastern European, pole or something I can't tell slavshits apart
> warns us not to go too far away from hotel at night
>tell female NEVER to go out alone especially at night
>uses code term of "refugees" while describing the mudslime hordes
>warns against even hanging out in hotel lobby after dark as the "refugees" hang out looking for tourists to rob/rape and the hotel staff won't make them leave for fear of being called racist.
>tells us our best bet is to go from hotel to business stuff and the right back to hotel
>think he is just some racist slavshit
>drive through town to hotel
>SWARMS of shitskins everywhere
>Swede TV news never mentions a thing about rapes and robberies for the 3 days we were there
>get same cab driver for ride back to airport
>tells u at the end of the month he is returning to his home country because Sweden is in his words "over run"

Jow Forums was right again

I'd hire a bodyguard if I had to go to Stockholm again. Didn't feel the need at all in India.

They love you India

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

That cab driver is himself part of the group that has "over run" Sweden and the nordic countries. Poles are not nordic. They are not our people. They are foreigners. And hopefully one day we will get to remove all foreigners from our lands.

Sweden didn't deserve this, I've never met a Swede that was anti-white even back in 2000's before this mess but you just need one fucked up leader and everything goes down.

How much money do Swedish police make?

You deserve it.

That's rich coming from kikes who push this immigration on the rest of the world except in your I'll gotten country. Kys

Attached: 1524190446228.jpg (640x503, 51K)

30 000 SEK ~3 500 USD

Nice to see a Swede with spine enough to say there's a problem. I'd gladly die killing shit skins with your kind.

Attached: 1524852146802.jpg (1014x835, 119K)

Israel is not a country. Its just camuflage for the missad cell. You oun this shithole

See this is your problem you retards, you have a hard working slavshit assimilating into Swedish culture but you put him in the same class as all the welfare mudslimes that want to change your countries into caliphates and rape and kill you all
You scandies deserve everything coming to you, even the slavshits realize your lost and are fleeing

youtube.com/watch?v=PwlRp8n_eok

Attached: so.png (1698x864, 414K)

FeelsBadMan João, same same. Been to Portugal several times. Love it, the friendly people very much alike native Swedes. Not overly talkative, greets with Bom Dias at the store every day. Mind our own business, you guys feel like Scandinavians sometime. Beautiful country. I can live with you in a Union. Never wanted this mess. Saw on news a lady that immigrated from Iraq, hadn't worked a single day in 15 years here in Sweden. Had 5 kids. Was supposed to be sunshine news story because she had her first working day this year. FML. This is unthinkable for most Europeans. We're brother nations. And now it's ruined, forever. They even say public that this state is irreversible. Sleeper cell caught this week, set free today. Not enough evidence.

the fact that its a demonstration isnt alarming enough?
Back then those demonstrations would be seen in the middle east through the news, now you can see it on your streets

what was lost.
youtube.com/watch?v=wv6R2jjutPk

I'm sorry swedebro. The night is dark and the West is dying. But Denmark and Norway are not hit quite as hard. When the time comes and the hour is darkest you must not hesitate to light the beacons.

Danes and Norwegians might joke about you now and make Sweden hate threads but I swear, it is not out of schadenfreude but to only rouse you from the sorry state - that we are all in - but you most of all.

We will come for you. And we will fight to regain what was lost or die trying.

youtube.com/watch?v=sIhnYFRu4ao

Attached: Ängsälvor_-_Nils_Blommér_1850.jpg (700x533, 65K)

Diversity is the new religion, doesn't matter how many facts you show they'll always deny them. The countries that flat out said didn't want refugees are sinners and will be punished if they don't accept them, even the Pope is on this. At this point people are too indoctrinated.

The russian immigrants that live here say that Portugal has many issues and is poor but at least there aren't gay parades, I saw a mother say this, it was refreshing and made me feel that not all is lost.

Invadera. Allt gammalt är förlåtet.