HAPPENING YOU FAGGOT FUCK

New NRA President Lt. Col. Oliver North to become NRA president, organization says

foxnews.com/us/2018/05/07/lt-col-oliver-north-to-become-nra-president-organization-says.html

Attached: C9E40B8E-773C-4D44-ADBC-0C4D0A482929.jpg (1242x1885, 829K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFV1uT-ihDo
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo
youtu.be/lFV1uT-ihDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't this guy a scumbag?

No he’s Based

Oh, it's you again; the faggot who posts screen shots of his shit tier music taste in the guise of 'news'.

At least he post links regardless of his choice of music gotta respect the OP for breaking the news

he's actually not that bad, he had some hinky shit go down while he was doing JSOC(?) shit helping the Sandinista and trying to play multi-dimensional chess arming some south American death squads, but otherwise he's alright in my book.

>listening to despacito

Dude.....

Attached: gob-bluth-cries.jpg (225x195, 6K)

....justin beiber? Dude come on

>they fell for it

Attached: 1519182463998.png (466x490, 24K)

I WUZONLY PRETENDING TO HAVE A BAD MUSIC TASSSTE

Yes. He lied to cover for Reagan and Israel while selling arms to Iran. He should have been hanged.

god fucking dammit, fuck ollie north

He trolled the libs in the congressional committee by shredding all the evidence and then joking about it. That's based to me.

m not op

Great song choice user

Based my ass. He was in on 911. Just another ZOG puppet.

This rite here. Zionist pig is more like it

I want to hate for this too, but like other user say he does get some news out there. If only the faggot would learn to archive. Well, that and not make 20 fucking threads

This guy will shill against the 2nd amendment.

>Allowing someone convicted of HIGH TREASON AGAINST THE UNITED STATES to be your club's leader.

youtube.com/watch?v=lFV1uT-ihDo

You don't know who Oliver North is? I can't believe it!

Ollie North?
He’s a hero
And a patriot
And now he’s on Fox News!

Attached: CC14422F-3DEF-4FAB-83F7-C3FA1B2B4111.jpg (727x545, 58K)

Criminal , bad choice is bad.

What happened to Pete Brownell? This might not be a good thing.

North was a Reagan(Bush) lackey covering up for their shredding of the constitution. Fuck him.

Yes and a corrupt traitor.

it's performance art you retard. OP is doing God's work

WARNING , PIZZAGATE THREADS ARE NOW 404D AND REMOVED!!!, M0DS COMPED.

youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo

4chen is DEAD

ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS

Based

Holy shit this guy got away with it all then? I remember reading quite a bit about the Iran Contra affair but couldn't remember if he got conviected or not.
>indicted on 16 felony counts
>all charges dropped
Fucking hell. How is this piece of shit corrupt boomer Jow Forums worthy again?

Yeah he's a traitor so he's perfect to lead the NRA

He's a fucking traitor and was one of the main guys involved in Iran-Contra yes.

>despacito
>2018
muh nigga

Attached: disapproval.jpg (612x642, 107K)

>Betrayed his country
>armed an enemy
>Circumvented the constitutional powers of the Legislative, essentially shitting on everything the US stands for
>Funded paramilitary death squads that would rape nuns and place landmines on dirt roads that lead to elementary schools
>BUT HE TRIGGERED LIBS AMIRITE

People like you will allow yourselves to be shit right in the mouth to get liberals to smell your breath, won't you?

Literally ANYTHING to "trigger da libz" is enough for these people. They have brain worms.

Attached: 1496720279059.jpg (3000x2059, 3.56M)

he didn't shred anything you dumb nigger, the secretary did, he was just a pawn for reagan. the fucking kike responsible for the assault weapons ban.

fuck oliver north. this is so stupid, it was done purposefully

>DESPACITO

Attached: 11356472_103743636636379_1600509765_n.jpg (480x480, 30K)

> getting drudge and Fox News and twitter notifications directly to your phone

Peak boomer

>hire glow in the dark to protect gun rights
Looks like CA's ammo restriction is about to go nationwide

O.p. is a beilber. Lol

Attached: 1525283942851.jpg (500x333, 61K)

Yup. He was behind the Iran contra clusterfuck and was a major pro-war shill after 9/11 pushing for us to invade Iraq.

quintessential CIAnigger

youtu.be/lFV1uT-ihDo

Attached: LAte.jpg (174x128, 6K)

>Crying about Iran having bombs against Isreal

Fuck off Boomer.

He was the US's rep in some of the dirtiest wars imaginable. Take a look at Nicaragua RIGHT NOW to see the shit going down with the Sandanistas.

I think the bigger question. What has he done about US gun rights domestically in the past?

BASED
A
S
E
D