Systemic racism isn't rea-

>Systemic racism isn't rea-

Explain dis shit, crackas.

Attached: ad122ac8e7362f046c7104e0916c1ba7.png (497x547, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/2017/09/police-violence-against-black-men-rare-heres-what-data-actually-say/
youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Black people carry drugs more often. Simple enough to explain.

Obvious signs of having or dealing drugs. Car reaks of weed.

fpbp

/thread

>blacks more likely to be poor
>Poor people more likely to have damaged vehicles or expired tags
>Poor areas get more traffic stops because more crime

Literally economic only. Gas the rich (Jews)!

STATISTICS BE RACIS' YO!

>black people consume more drugs than whites

WRONG

This.
Notice how they completely avoid mentioning how often they find drugs.

>niggers ride around smoking blunts in the car all damn day
>gets pulled over
>car smells like a skunk shat a pine tree
>cop calls dog
>hay yo hol up das rasis
Really nigger? How low does your iq have to be to not understand this?

I didn't mention that they consume more, I said that they carry more. Read nigga! Read!

Because blacks drive around smoking blunts while whites do it in their own homes.

so blacks are pulled over less for minor infractions than whites?

Dayum dats racist.

Attached: 0GbFN73.jpg (2168x1641, 692K)

>WANE.COM

Where do these sites even come from?

niggers pulled over more often will have a warrant for their arrest so the police call in the drug dogs

Facebook click bait. It’s half the threads here because chad thinks it’s funny.

black peoples cars always smell like shit, BO, and weed.

nigger logic.... commit more crime, wonder why get locked up more......

Attached: dunce_cap_02.jpg (222x216, 18K)

stolen cars get searched more often

even when it is only freshly stolen

Attached: DN_Blacks_Jails.png (458x535, 18K)

(((a study)))

nationalreview.com/2017/09/police-violence-against-black-men-rare-heres-what-data-actually-say/

Try this on for size, Negro.

>consume
LOL. You nigger lover think they can even afford to consume the drugs they sell? They can afford to consume the base if anything.

Still believes the iq meme... Pfft gtfo

Just being a nigger should be a fucking felony

Attached: F8A37B37-F875-460D-9685-48364DA9C8D5.jpg (917x4143, 619K)

Why do blacks commit more crime?
Please source your answers

I have NEVER had sex (28) what is it like? What does it feel like?

blacks smoke crack

Niggers are more likely to smuggle or hold drugs and lie about it and doggos don’t care if you say you dindu nuffin

>blacks more likely to haul drugs
>stop and check more black people as result

How is this hard to grasp?

Define systemic racism nigger, I’ll wait

This is horrible. I am outraged at this news article. We should stop wasting money on drug sniffing dogs and just get nigger eating dogs instead.

You think this fish looks like your pic? I know it looks like JarJar.

Attached: 2018-04-21 21.06.29.png (1349x1515, 1.32M)

It's my local news station dummy. Pretty much any 4 letter website that starts with W is going to be a local news station's website.

Agreed

/Thread

Attached: Shithole.jpg (369x376, 25K)

And don't try to hide it. A white kid would try to throw it out the window, use air freshner etc. Black kid: HOL UP NIGGA YOU RACIS PIG ONLY PULLDS ME OVER CUZ I BLAK *joint hanging from lips

Attached: 1523546278930.jpg (837x1024, 508K)

Tell me at what rate did the dogs find drugs? If the dog found it less often then you'd have a story.

You mean cannabis ?
I bet you mean the plant that's been used as an historical reason to incriminate blacks.
Yeah, the one whites smokes as much but don't go in prison for 20 years when they do.
Yeah, that's the main reason you use to justify police brutalities on blacks.

Why does it matter unless youve got drugs? Black fragility. Get over it you fucking crybaby nigger.

It's called learned behavior.
imagine you're an officer
>first day on the job
>doing it right
>everybody gets checked, no sir, no discrimination here
>10 years go by
>you notice that the black people seem to have far more drugs on them than anybody else
>you become jaded.
>this happens
most of the cops probably don't even consciously realize that's what they're doing. They are just good at their job that's all

Are you implying that drug-sniffing dogs are racist?

>13 percent of the population
>gets stopped 14 percent of the time
How much percent of the drug trafficking do they get caught for?
hmmmmm

It’s still Facebook click bait, Chad.

>caring about niggers

Define "racism", and then define "systemic racism".

If I, as a spic, get a tattoo saying "MS" hang around places with hispanic gang violence, I'm much more likely to be stopped by the police than a chink or a hwite with the same tattoo, even if the tattoo was a multiple sclerosis solidarity thing or whatever.

If that counts as racism, and as systemic racism, then yeah, there is systemic racism, but then systemic racism also makes sense.

Attached: ms.jpg (640x1200, 159K)

I bet you'd answer the same thing if whites were arrested more for the same offense than blacks

Why can’t niggers understand the term “per capita”. It’s pretty basic, anyone would think you’re incredibly stupid or something

Yeah whites don't go to prison for as long because we don't chimp out and start punching everything within a 5-foot radius whenever a police officer says "Hey, stop that." We also don't cry about racism when it was very clearly our own fault. Fucking grow up and act properly you fucking degenerate.

Look at conviction rates, blacks are more likely to spend time behind bars for drug possession, so it's just targeting likely carriers.
Supply and demand nigga.

Simple, its because niggers have more drugs.

I care about people like you who're going to use that as an hypocritical argument.
Americans are the most dishonest cowards you can find.
>buh niggs

>facts are racist
Kill yourself

You failed to mention that the black people stopped are disproportionately more likely to have prior arrests or citations for drug use or carry.

Attached: 1443808161983.jpg (1024x479, 69K)

It is real and it's beautiful. And that's a good thing! Black crimes matter.

Attached: black crimes matter, murder.jpg (1412x1152, 136K)

What is pattern recognition

I swear, the shills aren't even fucking trying anymore. Kys

Attached: BaitCard.png (567x767, 383K)

>car wreaks of weed
>drug dog called
Not my fault
Dindu nuffin

Attached: sheeit.jpg (501x373, 42K)

I bet you nogs disproportionately act squirrelly and smell of pot than whites do.

dem sniffer dog be Racis an sheeeeeet
>we wuz

Attached: download.jpg (241x210, 7K)

Decriminalize cannabis and see how much does the prison overpopulation drops.
Then you might stop using stereotypes as justifications for fucked up statistics.

I've never been into Kanye but I really think he is receiving the PlusUltra Transmission from beyond and is now polarized into the side of GOOD.

youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo
>ENTIRE TMZ INTERVIEW WITH COMMENTARY quick rundowns

Basically kanye is going against hollywood, pizzagate, media, mental enslavement and the General establishment.
>redpilling an entire Liberal Bastion

This is a good thing and THEY want to silence this...
>hard to find Entire unedited interview

This is another TOOL and method we have to expose the world to the CABAL!!!

youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo

You will Enjoy this... kinda long but school is in session so sit down and get LEARNED

The cosmic great awakening is happening and WE ALL FEEL IT

Attached: 1525677194859.jpg (940x545, 221K)

you dont have the stats to back that up and you know it, go be a shill somewhere else

>"cannabis"
>meme flag

redditard detected

>I've never been to Kensington or Portland: the post
White people do the most drugs. Simple enough to explain.

Sure, because weed is definitely the problem here. Not their current behaviour, general attitude, previous behaviour, perpetual "victimhood", behaviour under pressure, response to authority..............
I could go on, but I don't have the time.

Attached: 1523557915036.png (497x612, 322K)

You have to have probable cause to use a drug sniffing dog.

You haven't been around niggers clearly, or you would understand why people hate them you stupid faggot

>And why peaceful segregation is a good thing

Black people neglect their car more often than whites. Police investigate the car because it looks suspicious. There's a reason why intelligent, successful blacks put a heavy focus on appearance.

Thank you, finally someones who understand.
Oh, you were trying to be sarcastic ? Then firstly, stop trying to flee the debate and tell me why you don't want to decriminalize cannabis, as I said is the reason for the prison overpopulation in the US.
Then you can try to explain to me why blacks are arrested more than whites for literally the same crime.

When you're arrested for cannabis it isn't classified as a violent crime. You know the type of crime blacks commit a disproportionate amount of?

Attached: 1514501888206.png (645x730, 27K)

because blacks using more drugs than whites?
also sage

He said carry not do you illiterate fuck.

You're wrong. He's right. Blacks use drugs at a much higher rate.

Because blacks more often fight the police, leading to longer sentences you fucking retard. Have you ever watched Cops? Most of the black people on there chimp out and resist arrest, leading to a longer sentence. The white people are more often like "fuck, you got me copper."

So locking them up more than whites for the same crime is the solution ?
I bet it is if you love riots, prison overpopulation, and getting crimes to rise by perpetually making them hate police.
Stop being a brainlet and learn not to think backwards.

hmmmm maybe stop always fucking having crack on you, you fucking animals

You have to be fucking braindead.They aren't getting locked up longer for the exact same crime. They are getting longer sentences for possession of drugs AND resisting arrest.

>Using "Cops" as a legitimate source
>American flag
Is this even real

Evidence. I'd like to know how you would even begin to conduct a study like this without being incredibly bias in your method as the initial premise is bias towards a political POV.

Ohio is one tiny shit hole in a much larger country. Even if the profiling is unjustified calling racism "systematic" because of a couple redneck police departments is dishonest.

I didn't use it as a source, I used it as a shitty example. There is a difference fuckstick.

good boy

and you're a 15 year old just smoked weed for the first time 3 or 4 days ago

>Tells me to stop trying to get out of the conversation
>HURR HURR FLAG IS THIS REAL!?!?

I don't think you understand. My claim is that cannabis shouldn't be illegal. If it wasn't illegal, they wouldn't be "resisting arrest" in the first place, which would benefit everyone.

It's always the ones that just have to make sure you know it's supposed to be called cannabis because marijuana is a big ol' raysis term as if they are enlightened and we didn't already read that shit on a vice article in 2007.

I'd love to, but i'm an adult with no cannabis in his possession since some months ago. I like smoking with friends tho, something you mostly will never have the chance to enjoy.

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

Attached: African Abstract Thinking.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Of course it's a fucking swede defending niggers.

Attached: 1524190446228.jpg (640x503, 51K)

So weed is what is altering their and forcing them to act like fucking degenerates. Ive never smoked weed in my life, but even I know that isn't how it works. The weed changes their behaviour and not they themselves. Got it
Fucking kys

niggers spics faggots marijuana
Is that good for you ? Or are you gonna use SJW as an insult next ?

Attached: Public Defender.png (722x8458, 3.96M)

Attached: Peace corp.jpg (1315x1820, 2.83M)

Attached: Teaching Blacks.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

Attached: Unfortunate Truth.jpg (1294x494, 175K)