2018 Midterm Elections Thread

Discuss the 2018 midterms in this thread

Attached: 270toWinSenateAlmostWon2016.png (791x571, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redstorm2018.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tomorrow, primaries will occur in the following states: Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia, and North Carolina

OHIO

We have endorsed Mike Gibbons for the GOP Senate nomination. He is a Trumpian outsider who is actually actively campaigning all over the state, while Renacci is sitting lazy with establishment money like Jeb. Renacci was the leading name at first, but Gibbons might pull an upset, and we probably need someone like Gibbons to campaign against the populistic Democrat incumbent – Sherrod Brown. A low energy establishment figure like Renacci seems to have a lower chance of winning. Granted, Renacci should be a reliable enough vote if he does win, so if Renacci takes the GOP nomination we shall still support him in his fight against Sherrod Brown.

INDIANA

We have endorsed Mike Braun. Everything I said about the other Mike from Ohio applies to him. If he doesn’t take the nomination, it’ll likely be Todd Rokita, who we shall still support in his fight against Joe Donnelly.

WEST VIRGINIA

We have endorsed Evan Jenkins. While the other candidates for the GOP nomination (Patrick Morrissey and Don Blankenship) also seem ideologically sound, it seems that Jenkins has the best shot at defeating Joe Manchin.

NORTH CAROLINA

There are no Senate races this year, but be sure to vote for the most ideologically sound GOP House candidate in the primaries, not just in North Carolina – but in all the other states.

Attached: RedStormLogo3.png (464x464, 132K)

It's going to go exactly as expected. Red states will go red. Blue states will go blue.

Who do we endorse in AZ

we're going with Kelly Ward, but if McSally wins the nomination she's still a better option than Sinema (the likely D nominee)

Why Ward and not McSally

she's more ideologically sound, and McSally has the endorsement of both McCain and Flake (not a good sign)

New Jersey is not safe. That place has become more conservative over the years. Also Bob Menendez was indicted on charges of bribery and only got off on a mistrial last November. The Republicans are running a Business CEO with military service who attended Princeton. He is NJ in a lot of ways and people (moderates) will love him because he has no political history so it can be whatever the Republicans want. Call me crazy but I see NJ going red.

Can the amerimutts redpill me on the best candidate in each state? I know about Patrick Little in California but I don't know others

does /ourgirl/ Jess Phoenix have a chance in CA-25?

Attached: 1512342579006.png (485x536, 264K)

OP - who is 'we'?
And do you have preferences for GA? I think i'm voting Williams for Gov, Duncan for Lt Gov.

there are no Senate races in Georgia, but the people who manage RS with me say good things about Kemp for the Gubernatorial race

Attached: Kemp.png (504x493, 116K)

redstorm2018.wordpress.com/

read about each state here

/ourboy/ styx will win Vermont.

Ward

McSally is a prototypical neocon who would go to war for Israel in an instant. Also, she would spur benefits to combat the opiate crisis and poverty in lieu of muh troops and her kike benefactors like she did in February, which prompted Rand to shut down the government for a few hours there.

>redstorm2018.wordpress.com/

THANK YOU!!

Nobody cares any more, they're too busy jacking off or having sex and that leaves them drained and apathetic.
If anyone is reading this and their brain is still hyperplastic (it stops around 26) please stop now before it's too late. Hypersexuality is a disease on the human race.

>we
>we
>we

You have "endorsed" these candidates because you are a faggot, Trump has already endorsed Renacci in Ohio. Fuck off with the retarded "let's waste all our money fighting in primaries!" shit.

I hate Star Trek values so much. Such a morally cucked universe.

Because OP is transparently one of the retards who thought Moore was a good candidate.

NJ is full of cucks who will whine about muh SALT, it will take all Republican efforts to simply retain the House seats they have there.

Gibbons is spending his own money and running a Trump-style campaign

he would have won were it not for the pedo allegations

btw "we" refers to the other people managing this with me

also if Renacci wins, we'll still support him in his fight against Sherrod Brown. We simply think Gibbons has a better chance because he is actually putting in a lot of effort, while Renacci is acting like Saccone - sitting on his ass thinking his endorsement will carry him through

I think we are going to have a good night.

Attached: 70C71E0F-F373-4F12-83FE-82821C70E733.jpg (587x437, 177K)

He also would've won if he actually defended himself but he never did, he just kinda babbled like a retard, Jow Forums dug up all the proof in the world and I don't think he ever once said "look this is an obvious forgery" That's all he had to fucking do.

also black turnout was higher in that special election than for Obama so there was probably bussing in done from out of state.

>He also would've won if he actually defended himself but he never did, he just kinda babbled like a retard,

exactly, so fucking true

sauce for turnout being higher than for Obama though ? The percentages were high but that's because blacks weren't gonna vote for Moore, but a small fraction were willing to go for Trump/Romney/McCain in comparison