BLANKENSHIP IS *NOT* ANOTHER ROY MOORE

MAGA FEVER TAKES HOLD IN WEST VIRGINIA AHEAD OF YUUUGE SENATE PRIMARY TMRW!

Attached: The Hill on Twitter Poll Convicted ex coal CEO in the lead one day ahead of West Virginia Senate pri (605x591, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=laO0JULtxSc
youtube.com/watch?v=zEGoVGCwsEM
youtube.com/watch?v=X8xu547cxGo
wvmetronews.com/2017/09/01/metronews-west-virginia-poll-how-would-manchin-fare-versus-jenkins-or-morrisey/
nytimes.com/2018/05/07/us/politics/don-blankenship-trump-west-virginia.html
twitter.com/DonBlankenship/status/993482867014602754
twitter.com/BradMcElhinny/status/993575977480486912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do I know?

We bout to burn some coal

He looks spooky lol

DO NOT VOTE DON BLANKENSHIP

this guy is a dumb fucking retard

the guy has the charisma of a wet paper towel. the only people supporting this guy are bottom-tier idiotic republicans, and democrats who want an easily defeatable opponent. he is, in every sense of the word, controlled opposition. how about supporting a guy that can actually win rather than throwing another victory to the dems for absolutely no fucking reason?

He's going hard after Mitch's leadership post and Mitch's chink wife over their family ties to prominent Chinapeople. He's not the only one who thinks it's a big problem

Attached: The Hill on Twitter Ethics experts raise concerns after Trump Transportation Secretary appears with (599x597, 384K)

THIS IS ANOTHER ROY MOORE

Trump is getting bad intel again. Go watch the WV debate that was on FOX last week. Blankenship is /OURGUY/ all the way!

Attached: The Hill on Twitter GOP candidate hits back at Trump s call to vote against him He backed a candidat (599x601, 284K)

Fuck you. TRUST TRUMP. FUCK THE SHILLS.

Attached: 1509505805233.png (990x870, 381K)

Nah. Blankenship is the opposite of Moore. Self made. No religious kookery. He was wrongfully imprisoned by Obama for the mine disaster despite doing absolutely nothing wrong. He's about to have the conviction overturned and receive an apology for the wrongful prosecution

What is he convicted of? I've been convicted of speeding before does that make me a convict? If someone writing an article about me saw I had been convicted of speeding would they use convicted as the only adjective in the headline?

Watch his ads, read his positions, watch the debate. This guy is EXACTLY the type of man this country needs in the swamp formerly known as the Senate

Very odd you're shilling so hard for someone Trump already disavowed. Fuck your shilling bullshit.

No. It's done. Trump confirmed it for me.

They claimed with false evidence (withholding exculpatory evidence) that his mines were intentionally maintained in an unsafe manner that led to the disaster in WV. 100% categorically false, a true miscarriage of justice which is why the voters their support him now

Is Blankenship a Jew? Name sounds fishy as fuck but Wikipedia turns up nothing.

A little late in the game. I've been pushing Blanenship on here for weeks while no one was paying attention. You didnt give a shit until Trump tweeted about it, and I'm telling you, it's bad intel. They've convinced him it's another Roy Moore scenario when IT'S NOT. Mitch is shitting his pants right now, Trump won't give af

Fuck yourself.

Attached: 1510950861516.png (604x625, 572K)

LOL no, guaranteed no semitic blood, just watch the man and listen to him speak, his demeanor and calm rattles every kike on the planet

If you have to resort to calling someone a shill with no argument besides fuck that/you, you've already lost.

Attached: shit4brain.jpg (640x618, 103K)

Defending Mitch McConnell and the GOP establishment like a good little #NeverTrumper aren't you. Learn the facts, jack. Trump got bad intel because he's way busier with other things!

Mitch McConnel is working with Trump and his wife is on his cabinet. You are using the same talking points that shills used for Roy Moore. It's retarded.

Bull. Trump can see things, too, and doesn’t just get intel from one person. I am sure that Trump supports him in private, but Trump cannot afford to have the Trump brand tarnished by another election loss like Moore. Trump is playing 3D chess again and you don’t see it clear as day.

TRUMP DOESNT SUPPORT HIM

This wouldnt be anything like Alabama lmfao. It's a DEMOCRAT held seat. Blankenship is the real deal candidate that Moore never was! Learn the facts!

Trump never shouldve endorsed Roy Moore

Agreed but that really was the ppl of Alabama setting him up with a bad candidate and Bannon being way too eager to bust up the establishment. Moore wasn't anything like Trump no matter how hard we tried to meme it. Blankenship isn't BS'ing when he says "I'm Trumpier than Trump"

BUMP it's funny to see shills losing their shit on the catalogue when there really isnt much news happening RN

blankenship is /ourguy/ for sure.

THIS!!!! Learn the TRUTH
youtube.com/watch?v=laO0JULtxSc

Samfagging through the entire thread isn't making your boy look any better.

When did i samefag? as OP i am using every response to bump thread and promote Blankenship because he's fucking based. No one who watches the clips or reads about him can deny otherwise

Literally another Roy Moore lmao
Probably a spook Spencerpede to boot

I used to work for Blankenship and he is /ourguy/ but the problem is that he is hated in many parts of WV. So if he does get the nomination there is a high probability that he will lose to Manchin.

post his debate answers. i don't know if there are already clips of them or not.

Same exact words about Trump when he ran. Look how that worked out.

also, just looking at the other two guys makes me like blankenship. the other guys look like greasy sleazeballs who would thrive in the swamp. blankenship just calmly calls them liars and says he isn't going to d.c. to get along. i would vote for him if i was in w.v.

He's the owner of a coal mine retard, got railroaded and wrongly persecuted by the demonic Obama DOJ

Is Blankenship /ourguy/? Give me a quick gestalt on why Trump is siding with cocaine Mitch.

Bad intel
and yes, Blankenship is the candidate that the establishment truly fears. He's got no baggage except the prison time but that actually works to his advantage here given that the whole fucking thing was a hit job on him by Obama

>replying to people is samefagging
you are trying to fit in too hard

Attached: 1518558957918.gif (500x382, 125K)

FOX has the debate up in full in 4 parts
youtube.com/watch?v=X8xu547cxGo
less than 1 hr total to watch for anyone interested

>nominating people that will lose general elections

wvmetronews.com/2017/09/01/metronews-west-virginia-poll-how-would-manchin-fare-versus-jenkins-or-morrisey/
His opponents were -10 and -14 against Manchin when they were polled

He didn't endorse Moore in the primary. Trump backed Luther Strange, only endorsing Moore after he was already the Republican candidate.

And Trump maybe sees it like that

blankenship is the only one who has a chance of beating manchin

Like every state, the capitals and college towns will be the battlegrounds, but Blankenship has a WAY better chance than either Jenkins or Morrisey, hence the "bad intel" line about Trump's tweet this morning

I did a quick check on wiki about him and he’s been painted as a super villain out to rob coal miners of everything that could keep them safe in a mine.

He is a supervillain because the uniparty fears him

Obama DOJ goes hard after him
Mitch now going hard after him
nytimes.com/2018/05/07/us/politics/don-blankenship-trump-west-virginia.html

REALLY makes you think

pol could probably just adopt a policy of shilling for the most incompetent leaders in every election until we can finally break up the imperium.

But what if he really was just a soulless profit seeking ceo who knowingly endangered his employees to increase profit?

Yeah, what if
Learn the facts of the case man!

Lol kayenne west, roody Giuliani, obese black wamenz diamund n silk, and now this retard. Ohh truly all the best people. Imagine if these were dems. You'd be mocking them relentlessly. They are the repub equivalent of having Rosie O'Donnell on your side.

>literally nominating a jew that got 29 miners killed because of his kikery

>he’s been painted as a super villain
This is exactly why I don't think he could beat Manchin. The people in the mining communities that used to work for Massey think he's the devil. So places that voted hard for Trump wouldn't vote for Blankenship just because he is who he is.

Digits confirm, Blankenship it is! (not a jew)

If he wins the primary it's because the mining communities came out to vote for him so we'll know tomorrow. basically if he wins tomorrow, he will win the general. WV *want* a republican senator, but both the other candidates are KNOWN LOSERS

>if he wins tomorrow, he will win the general
I'd say you're spot on there. If he manages to win over people that have historically and irrationally hated him, then he should have an easy win against Manchin.

now they're making fake digits!

Attached: 149437421711.jpg (292x380, 40K)

It's the lack of attack against him for the mine disaster and imprisonment that sends a clear signal that everyone knows it was wrong. honestly, this guy is still on probation and it was barely made a big deal of by the left or his establishment opponents. Isnt that weird?

It's like the retards over here trying to convince people to vote for the utter fringe candidates that have no chance in hell to actually win anything as they aren't normie-friendly enough, only to drain votes from the candidates who'd actually have a chance, but since they are smart enough to not shout "Sieg Heil" and carry around portraits of the Fuhrer, those retards paint them as "controlled opposition" and "cucks".
Pretty sure most of those posters are leftists, though of course some literal retards exist.

these dumb ass hillbillies down south are gonna fuck it up fo for the rest of us....another ROY MOORE is gonna happen..inbred fucks

Well read, right off your script !

Check out Don's latest press conference from this afternoon
twitter.com/BradMcElhinny/status/993575977480486912

t. chinaperson

thats what people said about roy moore despite roy being openly anti trump

>2018
>not dumping Cocaine Mitch

How can China people ever recover?

And Blankenship is openly PRO Trump on everything. He even had a based response to Trump's tweet dissing him

Fact is, Moore was a religious whacko with a checkered past that no one sympathized with. Blankenship's recent past is checkered, but people can actually sympathize with him being persecuted by a vengeful Obama DOJ

Blankenshit is going to KKKost you fascists ANOTHER election.

See: Pedophile Roy Moore.

Attached: don 1.jpg (634x689, 69K)

I love George Noory!

Manchin hasnt been Trump's biggest problem either. If Blankenship doesnt win, Manchin automatically gets re elected. So that's what voters have to decide. I'd be thrilled with Blankenship, honestly wouldnt bother me if Manchin stayed there versus the other two establishment lapdogs

this is right. blankenship is the ONLY anti-swamp candidate. any of the others would be status quo and of no consequence.

Ye, fuck it. Might as well vote for him even though I think he a 0% chance in the general. Doesn't help to vote in a McConnell stooge who can stay in the Senate for life and go back to their old ways once whatever wave Trump rode dies out.

Not Jew faggots...my family's name we are from Ireland and Wales.

At least W.Virginia coal has a purpose.

A criminal plutocrat conman? Sounds like Trump's kind of guy. MAGA

Trust The Plan

#QAnon

bump

Moore was a batshit fuckhead its funny as fuck you see more support for moore because of all the boomer christkikes.

^^ sounds like we have an alabama poster with us

BUMP