Why exactly is marijuana banned...

Why exactly is marijuana banned? Its 'high' doesn't make people outwardly violent like other illegal drugs (or alcohol) and the negatives of long term abuse aren't really any worse than alcohol or cigs. The whole, 'It makes you lazy,' is comparable to hangovers. While it is addictive, your body forms no dependency on it as with alcohol, and psychological dependency is about on par with alcohol at worst. So what gives?
>inb4 legenerate
>inb4 jews

Attached: 3B0F551BA17B4478BD3AB8E0D827B91E.jpg (400x267, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bVL5BvRmKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cops can't get rich off it. More shekels in arresting people than taxing it.

It causes AIDS and cancer in the children. Also hippies and normies like it.
Much evil and murder! Almost as bad as heroin.

I don't believe this. Colorado's weed companies are booming right now. Also, states have to actually pay police before they can get the money, whereas with companies they don't have to do shit other than tax them.

It's to get more blacks in prison. Based politicians!

yo what strain is that the pic

Because people don't know how to moderate anything. Just had a baby, oh well I'll smoke a joint.

it was banned because of the sister plant, hemp, being constitutionally mandated to be grown so the government had to devise a way to create a licensing system for hemo then not give anyone a license.
Enter Henry J. Anslinger from the FuckingBullshitIdiots who then demonized marijuana by having newspapers print that negros rape white women when high, and of course the famous Reefer Madness propaganda movie.
Since then the DEA keeps saying it's a Schedule 1 drug and they don't care if it's good or not, they want money for busts

Every drug should be illegal

after alcohol prohibition ended in USA, the big agency was left with nothing to do so they needed another boogeyman. Some guy had a friend who owned some media so they ran big propaganda campaign demonizing weed and successfully getting it banned.
+ some guy who owned paper industry didnt wanted for cannabis to eat his revenue (you can make paper from cannabis aswell as lot of other shit)
tldr money
jews were probably involved

Don't have anything against hashes etc being legalised but they can just fuckoff with weed/skunk, sick to the tits of smelling that stuff because someone took a puff a mile away and the whole house stinking all day because your neighbours are smoking it

There was some guy in a West coast state that owned a bunch of land in the like 1920ish and he made a bunch if money because he sold the trees on the land to paper Mills. Around that time, hemp was being experimented with for a bunch of things (paper, medicine, clothing, alternatives to metal and plastic) and that guy caught wind of that and used his wealth to spread anti weed/hemp propaganda. Joe Rogan talked about it in one of his pidcassts recently. It was also mentioned in an old family Guy episode

THE FIRST REAL ALT-RIGHT documentry

= Natbol crypto Communists under Alexader Dugin and the Zionists

= NeoCons 2.0.....

youtube.com/watch?v=_bVL5BvRmKs

Attached: weed hippie bitch.jpg (400x600, 84K)

Because the people who use it are retards involved in other crimes, and they don't care about anything so they tend to drive while high endangering everyone around them.

quacktors cant get rich off it either. vegetables really cut into their prophet margins.

Attached: 1519840451893.jpg (527x588, 42K)

>it doesn’t make you more violent
But you fail to understand you get so high you often forget if you’re being rational with your behavior.

I’m gonna crucify myself rn to help a kid on here who might be deciding to do this:

Do NOT smoke weed.
I’m high as fuck right now and I’m addicted and can’t fucking stop.
It’s not worth your time and money.
Sure I’m in college, I got a girlfriend, and a nice job, but I’d be so much further ahead if I just decided weed is for nig*ers

Nigger if they regulated it it would be 50% more expensive. Just go buy it if you want, bring it home and smoke as much as you want. I personally do not care since I don't smoke anything.

lol what a spineless faggot

Attached: 1490129469163.jpg (400x535, 85K)

I use it to write music, does art need to be rational too?

now THIS is EPIC
orangutang
Most sensible people don't drink while they have a baby to care for, so it makes sense that most people wouldn't light up either. The extreme is rare for alcohol, which is more addictive, so it'd follow that for a less addictive substance the extreme wouldn't be anymore prevalent.
>constitutionally mandated
Source? Also, please look at
for the DEA money thing. I'm retarded, so you probably know something I don't.
iktf
People are retarded while drunk, too. They drive drunk despite all the shit we have to convince people not to.
Being that high usually makes moving difficult.
The price isn't an issue, facing penalties is.

Pretty much what said.

1. THC in weed does have the potential to make weak-willed pleabs dependent on it similar to nicotine, although it doesn't carry the risks of smoking all the shit they put in cigs.

2. Endocannabinoids are a naturally occurring class neurotransmitter, and CBT oil (might have wrong name here) or extract of this compound from weed without the psychedelic THC is a natural and allopathic replacement for 90% of conditions that require barbituates or opioids. This is obviously a threat to the pharma jew

3. Not familiar with uses of hemp as a material, but if its durable and cheap to grow, that will definitely disrupt some inefficient and parasitic kike scheme.

Overall government never has our best interests in mind.
I.e: >Salt and fat cause heart disease goy, eat more genetically engineered corn based garbage and avoid real nutrients

>Avoid and suppress independent research indisputably debunking kike lies

>The price isn't an issue, facing penalties is.
Well you won't face penalties if you take it directly home from your dealer. It's not like the police are actively fighting against weed, putting men undercover and shit. Just pick a dealer who sells only weed and do not do weird stuff while having weed on yourself and everything will be ok.