S

Attached: S.png (1151x296, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bVL5BvRmKs
mantalkblog.com/home/trump-is-correct-john-mccain-is-not-a-hero/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He hasn't been in the senate since December. Breaking news that is over 4 months old.

FUCKING RESIGN, YOU OLD FAGGOT

S

WHY HASNT HE RESIGNED. THIS NIGGA GOT BRAIN CANCER.

Seriously, how the fuck is anyone senator allowed to do this shit? At work if you're absent for fucking 4 months you'd have lost your job months ago, I think if you can't fucking govern anymore you should be forcibly removed from office

I usually don't, but in this case I'll make an exception.
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

If he survives until June, he can be replaced without a special election.
If he dies in May, GOP loses the Senate majority (#BlueWave)

S

Because he doesn’t have brain cancer
What he has is a cell in gitmo waiting for him

>If he dies in May, GOP loses the Senate majority (#BlueWave)

He's going to resign the day before the June 1st deadline just to fuck the GOP.........

Attached: 1451351240423.jpg (263x263, 18K)

S

I'm taking a trip to his grave to shit on it
Will deliver

THE FIRST REAL ALT-RIGHT documentry

= Natbol crypto Communists under Alexader Dugin and the Zionists

= NeoCons 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=_bVL5BvRmKs

Attached: mccain treason 3.png (617x574, 622K)

Clarifying will shit in the grave before he's buried in it.
A piece of shit will spend eternity next to one of my bowel movements.

SHHH . . . don't give him any ideas.

Two shits, one hole

Friendly reminder the only reason you edgelords hate McCain is that he's more a man than you'll ever be.

this is good

Attached: 1524368766813.jpg (1280x960, 114K)

S
you can sing for the devil now

>"I am a black criminal, and I have performed the deeds of an air pirate. I almost died, and the Vietnamese people saved my life. The doctors gave me an operation that I did not deserve." - John McCain, 1968

Yeah, sorry user, for all of my faults, I am NOT a self-confessed "black criminal" like John McCain. Nor am I a convicted murderer like him (McCain was convicted of air piracy, murder, and other crimes by a North Vietnamese military tribunal in 1969, and the conviction has NEVER been legally-overturned).

The real question is why he ran again in 2016 when he must have known he wasn't in good shape. What a selfish thing to do. But ultimately, you have to blame Arizona voters for being so stupid and choosing to send him back.

He's already a vote for the Dems. The only vote of substance McTurtleNeck got out of him was Tax Reform, and that's probably because Trump has pictures of Meghan fucking a corpse or something. Other than that he's almost all D or abstain all the time. Fuck his life and fuck his legacy and may his final days on earth be full of agony right up until the moment the worms enter his booze-addled brain.

Attached: 51235124.jpg (750x500, 303K)

>convicted by a North Vietnamese military tribunal

Ya, that's a huge deal, ching chong.

Friendly reminder John Mccain caused the death of 134 sailors and seriously injured (blown off arms, legs, caused blindness and burns to another 161 sailors) all took the ship off the battle line for extensive repairs.
mantalkblog.com/home/trump-is-correct-john-mccain-is-not-a-hero/

Attached: mccaindidthis.jpg (323x259, 32K)

No one on Jow Forums read the article, it says he may not return but basically it was mostly Hatch calling him out for publically not inviting trump to his funeral. Hatch basically was saying he is being a idiot without straight up calling him one. Then there is a sentence or 2 saying he "may not return". Its not surprising, this traitor has been holding onto his sit and refusing to step down daily even though he hasn't been to work in months. McCain is a slimey weasel and him dying will for sure he a positive thing for America.

Adios and good riddance.

Yes, it is. It's a murder conviction, handed down by what is still the legally-recognized government of Vietnam. He's a convicted murderer, and I am not.

Ya, let me know when they go after him with those extradition requests. I'm sure they're super serious.

Fucking ssssssssssssssss
Fucking songbird worse than Fonda

S

S

His prison sentence was generously commuted during the prisoner release process that came about through the Paris Accords. His conviction was never overturned, expunged, or vacated, though.

RIP to all the US sailors that McCain killed

His daddy was an Admiral....this dick sucker was always treated well even though he crashed 2 airplanes

this
fucker killed several navy sailors by showing off