Really makes you think

Really makes you think..

Attached: this-is-america-childish-gambino.png (780x542, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqky4dSGJnE
youtube.com/watch?v=0itOCgJtNVU
youtube.com/watch?v=G2nTbqbtGug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That he has never fired a gun in his life.
>that form

sneed

That he is more comfortable holding other mens cocks than guns?

Shaking my head. Fucking leaf

He looks really gay there.

Childish Gambino is so fucking corny

Reminds me of that one shot of CIA holding his gun in a funny way

Attached: cia.gif (362x430, 2.87M)

why do all the niggers get to have the fun of killing niggers

that someone is pushing the homicidal black man with a gun is stereotype.

>muh strong independent black communities
>we oppressed and shieet
>*marries a white woman*
what did he mean by this?

If you watched the video you'd know he was dancing and being an artsy faggot. I mean , it's a music video. Dumbass.

Did Gambino subtly redpill the world on black culture

The video seems to almost be subversive in fitting the narrative that leftists want to get out of it for BLM and anti-gun rhetoric but when looked at closely, its a telling tale of the corrupt nature of black culture and worldview:

>Every single person killed is black on black
>Throughout the entire panning shot, Gambino and children dancing distracts from black mugging, molotovs, assaults, rapes, and carjackings in the background
>Only moral fiber of black community, religion and the elderly(the religious group singing about "grandmas teachings" referring to prior generations having more stability prior to cultural decay) are instantly disregarded and murdered with a more than less likely illegal AK-47
>Children dancing distracts from riots, cars burning, police being mobbed, and criminals running with purses and trails of stolen money behind them
>Lyrics indicate that blacks just want to party and get money, but with a 2nd clarification of not for you, but for "me" implying instinctual selfishness reinforced by the culture/enviroment
>Talks about guns in his area, but this is clearly references to illegal gun crime in the black community, not gun ownership, which requires others to carry.
>Lyrics indicate the constant distract of self-aggrandizing, needless materialism/consumerism
>Last rap lyric mocks the decay of the musical medium by parroting the rhythm of "gucci gang" while also outright connecting black crime to Mexican Cartels (hundred dollar bands, contraband, and a connection through Oaxaca Mexico to facilitate assassinations of competition)

Is it really Glover Redpilling people on the black community being a dredge of crime and violence that is glossed over with merriment, entertainment, and consumerism?

Attached: thisisblackamerica.png (2560x1440, 3.34M)

obviously the point of executing a masked man was not to show proper firing stance and form.

I keep trying to tell people this but everybody just makes up a strawman meaning for the video in their head to attack.

as much as I want to believe this is a subtle red pill -

Gambino has proven time and time again that he can't elaborate any "message" through his music and can't articulate shit in person with his own words. Cause of that he just goes the "artistic" route and makes ridiculous cringe shit like this

I think this is correct. The Gucci Gang parody was slick

if you explain this to anybody they would straight tell you to turn off your brain even tho you make a solid point.

most people dont think about it too much.

clearly a fashionable rich nigga shooting a poor nigga blinded to the fact that rich niggas kill their own poor niggas through their music.

damn y'all stupid.

>Blacks killing blacks
Nothing new.

Attached: 98743982763874682673.webm (224x400, 1.44M)

Attached: 1523819864230.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

Attached: 1522655378650.webm (300x534, 2.92M)

Niggers dating white women is the future and basically, you're a racist bigot. Nevermind all the nigresses hanging out to dry. It's more important to cuck whitey, even if the entire black community remains a dumpster fire as a result.

hat the fucking shit is wrong with this people.
fucking retarded man, they go out flash guns, "bling bling" or whatever stupid shit they call jewelry this days, but they will never feel something towards a human life or honour, niggers are the perfect pets for jews let me tell you, bloodthirsty monkeys that would do anything for money.

Attached: 1510074012471.jpg (1536x2048, 520K)

subtle but with 3 layers of meaning. but all the comments show is people saying "OH HE MADE A HAND GESTURE LIKE A GUN AND EVERYONE RAN AWAY, HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE BLACKS THAT GOT KILLED FOR HAVING A PHONE IN THEIR HAND THAT LOOKED LIKE A GUN."

What I'm curious is what was Glover's intention..didn't seem to be everything in that post, but that fits a whole hell of a lot better than the usual narrative

I've never seen such extreme nihilism and disregard for human life. He was an old man, wtf could he possibly do to offend anyone?

whoa

Attached: 1505566168292.png (446x381, 93K)

Pretty artistic tho desu

based

He didn't offend anyone, stop applying your morals to others

DONALD GLOVER IS DEFINITELY /OURNIGGER/

Well the fact that the only white people in the video are the single white dude in the beginning who gets carjacks, a cop coming after the church shooting, and one getting pushed off the scaffolding and having his death praised by nearby people is one thing to notice.

The second is all things that aren't stereotypical of modern black culture but were things of praise and culture vibrancy in the past are destroyed and abused
- Church/Gosepel singing (signs of the very high religiousness of the black community of the past)
- Blue, Jazz, and rock (creations of black culture in the past as vents for slavery/Jim Crow that also served as the catalyst for social cohesion/fame as their music was enjoyed by all and even integrated into the whole of Americana.)

This is definitely a sign of something Donald is trying to say. Also the fact that he isn't his usual "Gambino" persona in the song and just coming off as a usual "Trap" rapper with nonsensical, non-rhythmic vocals loosely to the beat is definitely a criticism of the current state of Rap vs. its roots. Original Rap starting the 70s was about getting out the issues of inner city dregs with funky fresh music and rhymes to be appealing but also convey the problems in the black community that were culminating. Now all rap is rather than critical of these issues, 100% enabling and embracing of the "concrete jungle" culture that the originators of the genre were against.

youtube.com/watch?v=gqky4dSGJnE

Attached: 1123123.gif (675x418, 46K)

Donald Glover isn't thicc. He's fat.

you're a dumbass, dumbass.

>Hurr durr morals are subjective
Fuck off, Cheng.

Niggers

Attached: why do people on pol call idiots scientists.jpg (540x533, 39K)

Fucking burger.

>be camera man
>let a bunch of niggers point loaded guns at your face

Those guns have to be fake right?

just another agitating negro group

I'm gonna make a rap, ready?

nigger nigger nigger nigger
yeah yeah yeah yeah
this is a nigger
yeah yeah yeah
nigger nigger nigger
yeah yeah yeah
trippin trippin trippin
dont be lackin dont be lackin
nigger nigger nigger

All white people should die

nigger

Someone explains. What's the video about can I get a QRD ?

That's literally the jim crow pose

Attached: 220px-Jimcrow.jpg (220x315, 26K)

Been done before

youtube.com/watch?v=0itOCgJtNVU

>watching nigger videos

Attached: 1512722972990.webm (336x256, 1.63M)

>he really shot a man
The absolute state of /pol

>chimpish gambino

God this makes a lot of sense

Attached: 1525461647234.jpg (500x500, 213K)

I actually have no fucking idea what I'm supposed to think about.

>new childish gambino music video
>black guy takes guns and shoots at other black people
>police rush in
>"this is america" x10
>other gibberish like "im so pretty"
>black guy then takes a joint and smokes it
>crip walks on top of a car with "black man get your money" in the background chanted
Are niggers becoming self aware or are they too stupid to realize it?

Really stirs the noggin

me on the right

The shooter got cucked by his girlfriend and took his anger out on someone else, like a true nigger

Attached: Dollar.webm (408x720, 2.75M)

>having to aim when you're that close
>not striking a comfy 'fainting arm over face' classic pose
>sticking your ass out to shoot someone

I like his video but, yikes

t. comfy user poster
comfy anonymous##卐comfy卐

Checked. It'll be a dark day if leddit cucks start taking their frustrations about being cucked like him

Attached: 1525309942965.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

Scary. What part of Paris is this?

What a nice fucking slap back.

Attached: ok 1.gif (420x314, 1.53M)

Why are Swedish people so autistic? It's like they live in their own disconnected reality.

the shooter was mad at some cunt over some online dating thing. the victim was a stranger to him, they had never met before, and he got shot for absolutely no reason at all.

>welcome to the trailer park gang.
>this will be the proudest day of your entire life
>now let me finish your initiation by pouring reeses puffs and milk on your face and we can go get shitfaced on gas fumes

Attached: 1521812904544.jpg (480x380, 14K)

>- Blue, Jazz, and rock creations of black culture

BULLSHIT you fucking nigger.

Aren't you glad that your country wants this? Exciting times.

How is it not?

Just fuck off nigger, I am not going to play this game with you.

Glover is literally "I'm Black Y'all (Mixed Race Remix)"

every video ive seen skips or covers the beginning where the man with the hat actually places the gun.

THIS IS AMERICA

Attached: donald-glover-wife.jpg (800x638, 102K)

That's what I got out of it, but everyone here seems to think he's just a dumb rapper. Imo, after this vid he's at least a house-nigger lol

Bitch can hang for all I care.

He has the body of an old man

Not possible black don't crack, they actually think this.

Look at the producers' names

say joy lane

This is what your country worships

No lie, we should spam this until it becomes the narrative.

Either Donald will have to come out and confirm it or forever be cucked by saying "no it's only gun violence and BLM! There is no black on black crime!"

Where did you learn to read?

Literally no one that watches this fat black faggot thinks like this. Hope you had fun jerking yourself off you sad dumb fuck!

It's just another video to divide, divide, divide. They hate you so much and you just eat up their cum like a good little goy should. Fucking lame ass

Attached: 1523557373674.gif (295x207, 567K)

I agree. Strike while the iron is hot from Kanye

This is exactly what I thought watching it. I didn't really get an anti-gun message at all. The lyrics are about the destructiveness of stupid petty greed and gangsterism, and the imagery is all of Glover as icon of 'young black male' actively destroying the actual positive aspects of his own culture (music, family/faith), turning to drugs, finding himself ultimately the target of the same mob he'd been reveling in dancing through in the past.

This video is a screed of how 'Black Culture' fell to be synonymous with 'Criminal Culture'. 'get yo money'

its also like a charlies angels pose or something which is probqbly what he was going for

There's something so fucking feminine about his body. Is it the hips? What a low-test faggot

Not sure what that has to do with what I said, though I'm sure he's a Jew and that's no surprise. Just pointing out that gambino wasn't putting on a weapons safety video, just a music video. Some Jow Forumsommando got ass blasted over his gun form.

all of it

this is what your country accepts

Attached: Sweden.webm (1024x576, 2.99M)

you forgot the part where the handgun is treated with more respect than the dead body while the police are portrayed as evil with the dark dude riding a white horse in front of it

as if Glover believes that those in authority should have the right to treat weapons with respect...just a thought

fyi - you're gay.

Need I remind you that this video below was his ticket to the show.
youtube.com/watch?v=G2nTbqbtGug

I'm willing to believe in DonGlover, The Childish Gambino pulling off a secret reach-around.

Attached: 1496530697878.jpg (761x800, 238K)

he's doing the jim crow pose

nice

context?

DONALD GLOVER THREAD #65
JESUS FUCK GET OVER IT

Glover looked like a fag when he shot that guy.

bitch bragging about being a real gangster shoots freind

jim crow pose

The saddest part is that the one with the laser sight would still miss what he was shooting at.

Most art has multiple equally valid interpretations. It's all in the eye of the beholder

Lando shot first.

This guy is such a narcissist.

Lando shots first.

wow just read an article the dude survived too.