What's the difference between meds and arabs? No seriously...

What's the difference between meds and arabs? No seriously, if you just give med a muslim scarf and muslim beard he would look like an arab

Attached: white med.jpg (400x400, 24K)

You can be both. Some arab countries share the Mediterranean gene...

Attached: 09-09ArabDevelopment01.jpg (500x252, 29K)

>cherrypicking
I'm Egyptian myself and I can tell the difference between Spaniards/Italians (more lighter skinned, lighter eyes more common etc) and my own people, you're just retarded.

niggers like you aren't really good at distinguishing caucasians, just like asians arr rook same to us Euros

100+ avg iq vs 85-90 iq

Meds can drink alcohol
Mid east ppl cant and thus never fucking chill out

arabs are uglier.

you'd still be able to tell the difference. a more aquiline nose, narrower chin.

Arabs tend to have jew eyes and noses. They are cousins after all.

Both are niggers, one has fruit the other has sand. Make no mistake, both are absolute niggers.

meds are halfway inbetween nordics and arabs

the meds are the rapebabies of the arabs who raped and pillaged the latin races

as much as nordics are halfway between basques/sardinians and central asians

>being this retarded

Hell I don't even have a jew nose nor jew eyes. Truth is modern Egyptians are just arab rape-babies

mutts believe religious restrictions are based on race rather then belief,

american education yall

The boundaries are fuzzy, but extant.

Arab is an ethnicity.

>ITT: Snownigger barb-aryans LARPing as whites

meds are the true white race, they had the greatest empires and created everything about european culture, snowniggers only were raping chimping and killing each other in a tundra

Show your flag

Meds can digest lactose

Meds make my pizza.
Arabs make my kebab.

This

Thinking to leave my Sardinian gf cause she can't handle milk, I obviously was fooled here and thought she was white.

original meds won't, as being pioneers of farming we didn't give a shit about dairy like steppe people

arabs are whiter while meds are niggers

Arabs are more trust-worthy

Egyptians are pretty much Indian looking. A lot of Arab countries are significantly lighter

That med's genes have certainly suffered some jihad, but can you see the difference between this hatchet faced rat and poor old xavi? This is an arab face. He looks like a rat, a trait shared with many semitic cousins.

Attached: HatchetFacedRat.png (379x502, 255K)

There are way better med examples than Xavi, he even got that arab eye that looks like it has make up

I guess I'm odd then.

Attached: hand.png (565x837, 984K)

His eyes are quite open, round, somewhat like the stereotypical image of ancient Egyptians. This is not the same as most arabs, he does still have traits that are more human than desert rat. Look at that slit-eyed fucker, you could tie his head to a wooden pole and chop down a fucking tree with his face.

You could be descended from the rape babies of Alexander the great armies.

I honestly can't tell Tunisians and Spaniards apart. Also Greeks and Turks are pretty much the same. Italians however do have that distinct look but Sicilians are the same as North Africans.

I'm Iraqi and I've mistaken many Italians for Arab. They freak out when I do it.

>I'm Iraqi
What are you doing in Canada?

My family is Christian. Iraq is not safe for us anymore. Just like how your country is filled with Syrian and Lebanese Christians.

I used to work in northern africa with a blonde blue eyed fella from girona
locals would speak english to him
but they spoke arab to me

feels bad man :/

Why can't shitskins tell white people apart? Isn't that racism?

Can you guys tell the difference because I honestly can't.

Attached: 7541531534.jpg (1852x1426, 912K)

spain is ok but portugal lmao

post germany and turkey

and italy

Arabic is a culture not a race, "Med" is a area on a map. Most Arabs are only culturally Arabic such as people in the Middle East who are predominately ethnically Semitic even now. Actual ethnic Arabs (Bedouins) come from the Arabian Peninsula, ethic Arabs look more like light skin blacks because they are essentially genetically part caucasoid and negroid. Most "Meds" are very similar to Indo Europeans and Indo Europeans are very similar to Semitic/Hamitic people genetically, all are branches of the Caucasoid race, that is why they look similar to the untrained eye an brainlets that doesnt get out much

German

Attached: csm_1984-Nati_Mannschaftsbild_39a92dbb5d.jpg (1000x501, 148K)

Turkish

Attached: 831e3fd65c67584e8b496e06ae6f2064.jpg (1600x1067, 288K)

Holy shit. I just realized I look Turkish/mongoloid. I must be a rape baby.

Italy

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 159K)

ozil can sahin matip tah and sane are missing you are ruining my point

Meds have more Nordic blood. Other than that they're not much different.

you went back to cassano in the national team to include balotelli
pathetic

I'm literally posting the first thing that comes up on Google lmao, post what you mean

And France

8 is quintessentially Italian

Not everyone gives a shit about niggerball you damn indio

updated

Attached: Italia.jpg (1280x775, 475K)

>tfw literally couldn't distinguish turkish team from italian team if it weren't for the jerseys

At least two of those on Portugal are Brazil mutts you dumb kraut.

wrong they are whiter while we are niggers

Can't argue with that.

then you are hypocrital,you didn't say that in your previous post

>he shaves his arm hair

LOL

Another nordcuck cope. Olive skin and black hair is the ideal male combo.

A Med's dark skin is just a tan and will wear off if they're out of the sun.

Remember to hide, sage, and report any and all d and c threads.

If you don't you're helping the JIDF.

Attached: 1389296949943.jpg (1340x1492, 913K)

North africans are quadroons
Southern europeans are a protonegroid peoples who had dilluted themselves by mixing with the vandals.

Thats not how biology works, Leaf. That was over 2,000 years ago, it takes only 4 generations to flush genetics completely out

you do have a point

Attached: Footbally enriched.jpg (620x420, 98K)

That's why the Nords advanced their civilization 2000 years after everyone else?

They don't even look Turkish/mongoloid. More like converted Greeks.

holy shieet.

Attached: 1517492339849.gif (480x480, 2.33M)

>those digits
we will retake Costantinople in our lifetime

Only two guys in that image look like they don’t have any degree of mongoloid admixture.

Well Ancient Egyptians didn't like body hair, I gotta keep that tradition to be a true kang.

I have a feeling the time is coming.

Attached: kavala_dj-03052011-0082c_constantinople-sign.jpg (690x280, 66K)

It looks like less than 15%.

You are mixing migration waves

More like the opposite. Xavi is already too moor looking

Based Egyptian.

Probably, still surprisingly visible in majority of the teammates. I didn’t realize Turkey was that mongoloid.

how? no ancient European had lactase persistence mutations until pastoralism was a thing

It isn't. Have been there myself and didn't see many chink eyed people.

Turkey has a janissiere in there.

shitalians are not white
they and arabs are the same people

Attached: 1525638822867.jpg (240x240, 22K)

Oh okay.

No to racism.

What cracks me up about these threads is that they ignore the fact that the UK, Germany, and France, have MILLIONS of niggers and Muslims, at a scale that is incomparable to the number of Muslims, or niggers that ever landed in places like the Iberian Peninsula. And also, all those millions of niggers and muslims are fucking and breeding by the millions with the Brits, the French and Germans, and in another 20 years all those people will be blacked and Arabized to a level that never happened in places like Portugal and Spain, lol....

Better looking than you, Anglo.

italians are identical looking to egyptians

Attached: John_Turturro_at_the_2009_Tribeca_Film_Festival.jpg (977x1298, 1.71M)

Not all Greeks meme flag fucker. My dad Is whiter than most you Euro cucks.

Attached: E28B3496-CC01-461F-B12D-2F9B714FC48A.jpg (482x667, 58K)

Are you retarded? Muslims ruled over Spain, Greece and southern Italy for hundreds of years. Pic related only one of the many Muslim empries in the med region.

Attached: OttomanEmpireMain.png (3597x2581, 1.44M)

So true.

Say hello to your dad from Greece. He looks like a cool dude.

it's just desperate venting, pity them

Attached: 1522159139180.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

>Garibaldi did not unite Italy, he divided Africa
Italian saying.

shitalians are 50 to 70% arab
most indians are whiter than them

Attached: 1517523293721.jpg (218x232, 7K)

You neglect to remember that these 3 countries are the only ones who stood for Europe against the Jihads while you were sitting on your asses waiting for our decline so you can rise.

You are of a lesser gene pool and lesser ancestors. Just accept it.

Tunisia is unironically whiter
RIP France

At least they would never accept a Poopistani mayor of Rome. kek

I don't know why meds always get so butthurt about this. OP phrase is not completely wrong. We are not THAT different from Syrians, Coastal North Africans and turks, in regards to phenotype.

>inb4 some med with inferiority complex goes on a autistic rant with WE WUZ NORDIC N SHIET