CLONING- I want evidence

Me: Big Dave Chapelle fan (pretty based nigga)
>See pic of him after his africa-trip
>dude has changed
>searching for "fake dave chapelle"
>>Huge feedback
thought Im quite redpilled Im not easy to convince

You got EVIDENCE of cloning/faking ppl in Hollywood?
thx

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bVL5BvRmKs
youtu.be/e9tb8hsRwP4
bilibili.com/video/av3307859/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/4307262/Nazi-angel-of-death-Josef-Mengele-created-twin-town-in-Brazil.html
laughteronlineuniversity.com/laughter-scares-depression-anxiety-boosts-moodstates/
worldnewsdailyreport.com/former-beatle-ringo-starr-claims-the-real-paul-mccartney-died-in-1966-and-was-replaced-by-look-alike/
books.google.com/books?id=PomjAwAAQBAJ&pg=PT139&lpg=PT139&dq=911 saturn orbit&source=bl&ots=uoNAwqeAf2&sig=DVGbQIt2gCeu3Qc3L2M56tmP4lg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwin8uz_7_TaAhUXoYMKHcQDCNEQ6AEIcDAN#v=onepage&q&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=FwHTcXAdamU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNysn2GX-_w5vRqz2V2GwOV_
renegadetribune.com/occult-significance-number-6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He literally just started to lift weights
> he got a lot more muscle mass which change the outline of his body and made his face puffier

this isn’t 2003 anymore
> he’s just getting older man

> if I were you I would find much better use with your time

> my rule is that I read the news for 30 minutes every morning. After my 30 minutes of reading I get on with my day.

> I allow myself to watch tucker Carlson but unless it’s a big Newsday are usually don’t

> I do everything in my power to stay away from all conspiracy theories because the world is so complex and an intelligent person can easily connect two things with logic and circumstantial evidence, but in reality those two things have no connection whatsoever

> and most importantly, the only time I ever come here as when I am taking a massive shit
> I have dramatically changed my diet to only lean healthy foods with no gluten or dairy so my shits are not very hearty anymore

> Lucky for you I give myself a cheat day starting at 5 PM every Sunday and lasting until 10 PM
> I ate Wendy’s, and hot pockets, as well as fried chicken and cookies yesterday so my shit is amazing
> i’m looking at it right now and it looks like a big pile of mud with a king size snicker bar splattered on top of the mud
> unfortunately for you I have no more shit in me

stop being such a faggot and get on with your life

> pic related
> mfw lecturing you nerds while I take my cheat day shit
> trump 2020

Attached: image.jpg (381x480, 135K)

THE FIRST REAL ALT-RIGHT documentry

= Natbol crypto Communists under Alexader Dugin and the Zionists

= NeoCons 2.0....

youtube.com/watch?v=_bVL5BvRmKs

Attached: 48260116-sun-moon-tattoos-.jpg (600x843, 33K)

i have also heard that there are breeders, whose children are destined for fame and they are groomed since birth. and that lots of famous folks are secretly related. sounds like bullshit but i wouldn't be surprised if this were true for even a small few.

Attached: 3bca7c6a3ee01b6ae9b2f6751767e5ca486c0d57270c9e596f39086a79c36865.png (381x415, 152K)

dumping

Attached: 3e7b99066b7a86e98a1abf6d46bfa025e968f0b11b89bc42377a8f67633da6e8.png (367x405, 161K)

thx mate

Attached: 1511745692984.jpg (2200x1600, 734K)

I was younger 20 years ago

this one always freaks me the fuck out

Attached: 1524615494160.jpg (748x588, 45K)

youtu.be/e9tb8hsRwP4

check this out. not cloning but fake pregnancy. the TMZ faggots try to play it off but offer to explanation

what the fuck?

Attached: 33317727.jpg (264x292, 11K)

wtf.
probably coinsedence

reminder paul mccartney chipped his tooth and fucked up his face after a moped crash. he was checking out some women and fucked up

Attached: Screen+Shot+2018-05-07+at+5.13.12+PM.png (596x868, 448K)

ok thats quite evident

chin and nose are very different. looks like bieber.

Can confirm, Dave Chapelle was cloned at one of our facilities. We have him locked up in an underground dungeon on an Island of the coast of South America.

bump because i never see cloning threads.
if they can do sheep in the 90s why couldn't they do humans now? their secret (((tech))) is at minimum 10 years ahead of what is known publicly. i'd venture to say 30 years ahead

Attached: IMG_1281.png (862x522, 547K)

hope you let him write the fake ones jokes at least

I think they have a method to induce identical twins during the fertilization stage. I was watching the Terminator a couple of days ago, and I think there was more than one Arnie playing the part. If you think how many episodes a TV series has, you wonder how the leads can keep up with the schedule.

Interesting,
when was the crash user?

That's a lot of implications, user.

Miley Cyrus, she was replaced by a girl who supposibly died in a car crash. cyrus though, was killed in the desert and replaced. pic is the girl who "died" but she is also the Miley Cyrus we have today.

Attached: 6a00d8341c630a53ef0167616213de970b-640wi.jpg (640x480, 87K)

My favorite, if you look into it it all checks out. Same friends, same manager, same city , same sense of humor/word choice. Only differences could be achieved with plastic surgery/hair dye and contacts.
Only difference is one is a comedian who died suddenly and the other is a gatekeeper for the Jews.

Attached: BillJones.gif (399x429, 2.76M)

source?

The only tulpa celeb theory I believe has merit.

I thought Jones has always been a jewish cuck

His new jokes are shit

nowhere near the orginial humor

thats what Im saying!

/schizophrenia general/

Attached: 1517097543951.png (882x449, 621K)

bilibili.com/video/av3307859/
(see :42)

Attached: Screen+Shot+2018-05-07+at+5.37.32+PM.png (1290x1088, 1.46M)

>so demoralized now
thanks for the bump !

Attached: 2017-09-24 090909-55844.jpg (425x606, 55K)

General Schizo

Attached: jeloudov.jpg (468x403, 56K)

They can clone
Replacing people is a lot easier
They can always find some poor fucker to give plastic surgery to

somewhat related, linsday lohan had a twin sister

Attached: 1499826531302.jpg (500x358, 31K)

Attached: 1507135065561.jpg (855x1000, 129K)

>what is ageing

Attached: 1499826589368.jpg (640x430, 67K)

>man ages
>"zomg he got replaced by a clone!"

the absolute state of Jow Forums. I was happier when all the conspiracy faggots went to cripple chan after they were convinced moot was a Jewish shill. why are they back?

Fuck bros she went from this to snorting coke off saudi dicks

Lol what is plastic surgery. Plastic surgery is very common with families middle upper class

There's actually a shit ton of conspiracy theories regarding Chappelle out there

There is a reason that they are so guarded with their DNA

Michael Jackson. Hello? That was 5 or 6 different people.

Attached: 1BA7B0B1-0C9A-484F-8E64-BBAE07A43E07.gif (200x137, 2.09M)

awesome gif.
He has been so gifted till the end
Why should there be like 5-6 different?

yes but no real evidence

He's older and depressed

Didn’t people say this with Gucci mane

>he's old
>he's swole
>he's being regularly taking red pills since he was born

It all adds up, Adolf.

Attached: 1516130776073.jpg (500x503, 73K)

I dunno hes just not the depressiv kinda guy.
People with Humor are far less depressiv than the average.

Yeah

Attached: wpw93.jpg (400x290, 25K)

surely its clones and not just doppelgänger which were used since the antique because they are really fucking effective. come on now guys...

Geht grundsätzlich um den austausch unangenehmer personen

old fucking news
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/4307262/Nazi-angel-of-death-Josef-Mengele-created-twin-town-in-Brazil.html
mengele even already figured out how to create twins, and from what i found he didnt use any specific treatment. it must be really fucking easy to trigger twinbirths as all those never report that he did something to them aside from checking up on them from tim to tim. infrasound maybe, the right touch at the right place at the right moment, no idea, but something really subtile. remember that mengele did do twinstudies

yes, and you dont need to clone them for that, but just take someone that looks like him

Yeah right, but the question sill remains IS he fake?

Southern, Dickie and the rest of the "alt-right" are known NazBol larpers and praise Dugin. They are controlled oppostition paid and bought for by Clinton Foundation cronies and Soros. They have deep satanic connections in easter europe.

entirely untrue.
>People with Humor are far less depressiv than the average.

most def.
humor is a form of psychological therapy.
I know a psychtherapist which makes fun of her clients to not take their stories to personal

laughteronlineuniversity.com/laughter-scares-depression-anxiety-boosts-moodstates/

It's true. Cloning in Hollyweird has been going on since the 30s. It became even bigger during the Commie scare, look up "Hollywood Blacklist" on Wikipedia. Many actors were blacklisted and some were killed, but their DNA was saved and cloned and continued to make movies because the Jews get rich off them. Same with Paul McCartney because The Beatles were big sellers. Cloning is no joke.

Attached: -.jpg (300x168, 17K)

thx
any other sources?

Yes, look up the Raelians. They are teachers of "Raelism" They've been around since the 70s. In the 90s they claimed to have made a human clone. He was alive and healthy and they were going to show him to the world. Before they showed him to the public, the Jews shut them down, but not before Hollywood got in on the technology. Look it up, its fascinating. The rabbit hole goes deeper than you think.

Checked

Pottery.

>i’m looking at it right now and it looks like a big pile of mud with a king size snicker bar splattered on top of the mud
Picts or it didn't happen.

I take a shit every night between 6 and 7 pm, and can generally pull out a continuous turd. I credit this to changing my diet to include better healthier food with more veggies, so I understand your "cheat day" shit. I hate having my schedule fucked up. I should take a few picts of my shits some time. Most people cannot believe that you can take an entire shit in one strand, but I do it 5 out of 7 days a week partly as a challenge, and partly for self lulz.

*a female clone I mean.

Also, even their logo is a swastika inside a star of david. Everything is fucking creepy. Bet your bottom dollar a significant percent of celebrities are clones.

Lindsay Lohan had a twin sister when they filmed "It Takes Two." The sister was raped by Pedowood and beaten to death. Look up the little girl from Poltergeist too.

A guy in San Diego had a cloning lab and it got shoaed

More info?

Wish I had it but next time I'm down I'll ask my friend in person she has a lot of storiesabout sd like the last rife machine is there and functions

The Hollywood blacklist just made it so celebrities couldn't work in the industry. They were blacklisted from working in film or television as a result of public outcry during the Second Red Scare. How would cloning them magically let them back into the industry.
That said, many of the "hollywood ten" were writers/directors and did managed to find work with the aid of a ghostwriter or fake name/bank account.

awesome, thx

But the (((((((((((((((doctors))))))))))))))))) say weed reverses aging!

>aging
>cloning

Attached: 5bf.jpg (480x318, 17K)

You're still blue pilled.

The Jews cloned the celebrities and killed them. With the new celebrities in their hands they were able to mold and shape their minds them any way they pleased. They did it back then and they're doing it to this day.

But if the individuals in question had a ruined reputation, regardless of their clone's brainwashing, they were stilled hated by most of the public up until the mid 70s, well after McCarthy lost influence.

*sniff sniff*
I smell a Jew.

ringo starr admitted MI6 replaced the real Paul after a car crash killed the orig nigger

got sauce?

>ringo starr admitted MI6 replaced the real Paul
nevermind got thx

worldnewsdailyreport.com/former-beatle-ringo-starr-claims-the-real-paul-mccartney-died-in-1966-and-was-replaced-by-look-alike/

I'm not, I've heard a lot about Hollywood cloning, but not in relation to golden age Hollywood stars. If a celebrity has a sudden seemingly overnight change in personality or political belief, that automatically sus and may be attributable to cloning, and admittedly, many stars post blacklisting regained their status, such as Dalton Trumbo. But it still seems imprudent to suggest that this happened in the 50s.

Actually, scratch that. A large number """committed suicide""" or """died from heart attacks""" following their blacklisting. If you're suggesting that they were cloned and reintroduced decades later, I'd buy that.

November = 11
9 = 9

911 1966

Attached: Tesla.jpg (259x194, 10K)

911 has to do with the orbit of Saturn, I forget the details off the top off of my head atm

can you explain for a retard?

>world news daily report

I had done all the math and knew it intimately but it was years ago my bro and I don't remember the significance now or its symbolic meaning. 911 is a big deal to Saturnian cults it is why the kikes did 911 on 911. You can do youtube searches for 911 imagery in movies and shit will prob explain it's significance to free masonry and Saturn. Most will prob be nonsense exoteric retards though just use your own judgement figuring out what is good info. It isn't even something complex it may come to me if I think about it. If it does I will post more info

young nigger vs. older nigger; smoker,drinker,weed, nigger, sum wow.

>he literally just started to lift weights
and immediately seemed to develop a narcissistic quality to himself that wasn't there before
>1st post in this thread
>image posted
>The Hidden Hand of history
Fucker you ain't slick.

here is some kabllah stuff about it
books.google.com/books?id=PomjAwAAQBAJ&pg=PT139&lpg=PT139&dq=911 saturn orbit&source=bl&ots=uoNAwqeAf2&sig=DVGbQIt2gCeu3Qc3L2M56tmP4lg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwin8uz_7_TaAhUXoYMKHcQDCNEQ6AEIcDAN#v=onepage&q&f=false

if you do more research on astrothreology and vortex math you will see how it all connected

Attached: WhatIsReality.png (1918x1842, 664K)

huh, alright

Some dubious user posts, as usual.

Attached: 1429143178860.jpg (2200x1600, 662K)

here is a playlist on atsrotheology on my Yt channel. Santos Bonnaci is the undisputed king genius in it in the modern day

oops here is the link
youtube.com/watch?v=FwHTcXAdamU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNysn2GX-_w5vRqz2V2GwOV_

Interesting!
since the moth always flies in the fire you should consider how much you want to really know

Ultimate truth and absolute Gnosis is the only way to honor God and become an ascended master little bro

Attached: Pythagoras.jpg (580x580, 120K)

here I wrote this article
renegadetribune.com/occult-significance-number-6/

Attached: MentalTransmuation.jpg (1264x632, 674K)

actually i think god wants you to be ways simpler than you are, this is also written in the bible. our high coscousness most probably is the happening when there was the first sin of adam and eve. In general your happier the less you know. and finding the truth is impossible

yah the bible is bullshit, plagarized from Atlantaan Aryan religions written in a way to mislead you it is astrotheology written in masonic code. Who do you think writes religions simpleton retards? It is the people that knew what I am trying to teach you here that wrote religious stories to explain complex math and science about God to brainlets. As I said the only way to honor and know God is to discover the secrets he put here for you to discover

>finding the truth is impossible
All things can be known, but not all people can know them

Attached: BodhiDharma.png (499x680, 681K)

Im myself very interested in Platon holy geometry but actually a lot in the bible is made to have a running civilistion. i think absolution of the bible is the problem. there are other reliogous books with a lot of truth in it.