3 Gay Men Attacked by Acid Outside Gay London Nightclub

pinknews.co.uk/2018/05/07/three-man-attacked-with-acid-after-leaving-london-gay-bar/

The men, who are aged 17, 22 and 27, were attacked by outside outside of Kingsland Road as they walked off from Dalston Superstore in the early hours of the Sunday morning.

The men then grabbed some water bottles from the bar and started spraying them.

“My first thought was ‘why are they squirting water’ but then I realised it was acid,” the witness said.

“People were screaming in pain and running. I heard one person shouting he couldn’t see and saying ‘it’s in my eyes’.”

At this stage, the attack is not being regarded as a hate crime.

Dalston Superstore is regarded as an integral nightclub in London’s gay scene.

Attached: DalstonSuperstore.jpg (970x444, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
newnownext.com/umar-haque-terror/03/2018/
standard.co.uk/news/crime/umar-haque-jailed-isis-fanatic-who-trained-army-of-children-to-for-terror-attacks-in-london-a3800411.html
newsweek.com/muslim-white-evangelical-gay-marriage-907627
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol
>not a hate crime

all hail diversity.

discord gg/c2yhQj

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

bump

Hahaha.

If perps are white:
> they will be plastered all over the media
> Homos will stage an anti homophobia rally
> Endless stories on fb and twitter
> faces put on tv daily
> London's mayor will make a huge deal about it

If however the perps are muzzies:
> crickets

SAGE fag threads, persecute fag posters

bump

Based.

Attached: 1508773933911m.jpg (1024x642, 71K)

bump

Did these guys ever get jail time or did the London mayor sadiq khan let them go because part and parcel?

newnownext.com/umar-haque-terror/03/2018/

Attached: freddy in london.jpg (500x559, 78K)

Gays love muslims.

Part and squirt of living in a multiculture city.

Attached: London Acid attack capital.jpg (750x500, 84K)

Attached: GayMuslims.jpg (309x726, 92K)

>At this stage, the attack is not being regarded as a hate crime.

So how is that Liberalism working out for you?

Part and parcel!

man the uk is going to become "children of men" in the next ten years. awesome.

Liberalism wasn't designed for men without balls.

Based mudslimes

Ok, guess he got 25 years, his accomplice got 12 but not before training around 250 muslim children about how to kill gays

standard.co.uk/news/crime/umar-haque-jailed-isis-fanatic-who-trained-army-of-children-to-for-terror-attacks-in-london-a3800411.html

Nice job britain

Attached: 13353_862364043824027_3577948761410441743_n.jpg (960x639, 107K)

/based/

It's going to be like Mad Max but with less sun. Fun times. I can't wait to go there and build a fucking biker slaver army.

part and parcel of living in a muslim metropolis

newsweek.com/muslim-white-evangelical-gay-marriage-907627

Muslims, by a margin of 51 percent to 34 percent, favor same-sex marriage, compared to just four years ago when a majority, 51 percent, were opposed. There were similar results for black Protestants, with 54 percent opposing gay marriage in PRRI’s 2014 American Values Atlas, compared with 43 percent in the latest findings.

everytime. bonus points if "incels" comes up again

Judge will let them go, the muslims had no idea splashing acid on faggots was illegal.

Attached: 1503014957126.jpg (509x440, 47K)

wtf I love Islam now

Attached: 03CB5550-381C-44D9-A402-BF5EA9264009.png (512x384, 6K)

PART AND PARCEL

>ywn protect a fag from an acid attack

Attached: girl.jpg (866x2208, 415K)

This is just equality. Muslims acid their own women, gays are basically women, it's cultural enrichment. Praise Allah for the diversity of Londonistan.

fun fact. you can get banned on discord from wrongthink. you better be a degenerate fag with left views. if you even mention you support trump be prepared to get shut down

>training around 250 muslim children about how to kill gays
god i love islamists. this is how you secure your future. these guys may go to prison but their future is looking brighter

Attached: Disturbia.jpg (960x938, 192K)

I think at this point UK should legalize pepper spray. If it was widely available, criminals would use it to cause non-lethal and non-permanent damage, instead of throwing acid at people.

its never a hate crime when muslims do it. somebody make a UK police meme twitter pic that says that

>be british
>face melts off

Attached: hogan.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

>a bunch of queens take it in the face on kings street
eat your heart out "the sun"

Attached: mfw34.jpg (347x295, 35K)

The Day of the Splash will leave no stone unturned, striking abject terror into the quasi-hearts of thots and poopdicks alike. Hamdulillah.

Attached: 1525065713835.png (620x330, 137K)

that is what the fags get siding with islamists

Attached: fags btfo.jpg (960x639, 93K)

I can't help feel that if muslims where allowed to jack off and have a beer they wouldn't have time to do this shit

lol jfc its a fucking acid warzone

oh dear

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 23.29.23.png (576x776, 468K)

not all fags are siding with it, tho. lots are fairly right wing

It will be entertaining to watch LGBT vs. feminism vs. Muslims vs. niggers play out.

Tolerance free-for-all.

>the attack is not being regarded as a hate crime
I wonder how long before fags and other degenerates realize they've been sold out?

And these faggots in America are bitching instead of thanking Trump from keeping them safe from dune coons

NOT ALL MUSLIMS!

Attached: tumblr_nvdahnwrtU1rivb74o1_1280.jpg (632x636, 210K)

discord gg/KJuUjds

add a .

Attached: Pic5.jpg (960x960, 216K)

just part and parcel nothing to see here

They're allowed to drink in germany. Different type in Britain?

Who's more pro-sharia, germany or britain?

Attached: the-new-germans_fb_7210113.jpg (300x300, 22K)

>not a hate crime
kek

Attached: 27-28.jpg (468x240, 32K)

I'm OK with this desu

If only there were some way this could have been prevented

All while straight white guys are being blamed for it all even though we work 80 hours a week to pay taxes

Attached: emergencyplan.jpg (444x749, 89K)

The problem is nothing done by minorities ever makes the news. When a white guy does something it's covered 24/7 you have his fb, twitter, everything about him is known.

Remember Orlando gay club, we found his social media before officials could hide it but the press still declared him a "tanned american"

Attached: day-june-4-2017-orlando-sent-up-to-328-in-22256694.png (500x777, 204K)

Lol just realized it's almost a year later and London is mentioned on front page too

Attached: 74e.png (680x1209, 441K)

Lol

Fucking leftard burnouts hear "muslims slinging acid on the streets" and get all excited thinking their dealer will drop his price.

Just by them eh?

"COWS FOR SLAUGHTERHOUSES!"

Jesus the onion are putting out some legit parody frontpages. Please tell me this is a joke, the "gun fight global warming" on the side is a nice detail.

Last year I think cnn had some show on the anniversary where they lightened the shooters face and mostly only talked about white school shooters

Attached: 1cf.jpg (680x711, 136K)

That's fucking awful.

What utter cunts there are in this city.

It seems like these retards actually believe they can convince muslims to be secular by pretending to believe they are... "Yeah islam is totally unre- 'ALLAHU AKBAAAAAAR' -lated to terror- 'screams of raped children' -ism and crime spikes where- 'explosion at gay bar' -refugees happen to move."

Clearly the "bury your head in the sand and pretend not to understand the world around you" tactic isn't working. The only other way to view it is that the people claiming islam is unrelated just don't give a fuck and live far from muslims so they actively aid ISIS and etc to pander to muslims for votes and shit but I don't wanna believe that just yet.

Should trump missile London for chemical weapon use?

Wtf i love pakis

Well you can't say anything bad or its hate speech. You can get kicked out of school, fired, arrested. That pretty much only leaves sjws opinion left to most.

Attached: 1508778075917.png (581x797, 184K)

10/10 post.

It's cnn. I wouldn't expect anything less from whats left of that pathetic, hate filled organisation.

>At this stage, the attack is not being regarded as a hate crime.
White faggots need to wake up and accept that they are the absolute lowest on the oppression totem pole of the left. You will be abandoned by the left at every opportunity while mudslimes slaughter you. Wake up and fight for the white race.