European federalism with a EU army free of USA influence and NATO is the final redpill

European federalism with a EU army free of USA influence and NATO is the final redpill.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: european-union-hi.jpg (1000x667, 130K)

only if it's pro-white and anti everything else

EU is dying, terminal cancer and cannot be cured, is just a matter of few years.
Good riddance (((EU))), viva l'Evropa.

Pro European, anti-semitic.

Anti-Semitism can not be tolerated in a progressive Europe.

Maybe once europe un-cucks itself.

I have no problem with the EU spending their own money on their military.

A Europe maybe. The EU? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHah

hah.

It's hilarious to watch the EU try to pretend their corrupt institution isn't taking it's dying breaths.
I'm definitely going to miss Nigel Farage humiliating them daily when they collapse

Attached: Alt-Right-Brexit-Pepe-Octopus[1].jpg (720x567, 46K)

The EU is a jewish idea for sure but for the reason that they would control it, if we wrest ourselves from it they EU is only a good thing.
With every country for itself we are back to shitflinging everywhere.

Why are east euros so pro eu?

Attached: 1525721036398.png (996x491, 275K)

>European federalism with a EU army free of USA influence and NATO

you are deluding yourself if you think that an EU army wouldn't serve US interests.

I was pro-EU when I though that EU is created for us Europeans. EU imports millions of nigger cattle and mudslimes, so there is no future for white Europe.

Because they are getting money for infrastructure and projects and shit. But a lot of people still dont know what cultural enrichment of the west means.

90% of the Europe aren't even spending 2% on NATO how they can afford an EU army you dumb cuck

>most antisemitic nations want most integration
Really tickles my almonds.
With a EU Army the US would be much less influential and it would probably mean better relations with Russia as well. Although that cannot be known.

This. So. Much.

In'shalla!

Shit is fucked.

Attached: 1454174605283.gif (500x373, 1020K)

So basically the Caliphate?

Attached: eurabia.png (640x427, 36K)

Easy. wealth redistribution. i.e Us, France and Germany pay for the tanks in Latvia and Poland etc.

Bietôt mes amis, grâce à l'empereur, l'Europe sera libre, unie, et puissante, depuis l'Ourale jusqu'à l'Atlantique.

Attached: 15E8F24C-A0B1-41A5-9C7B-D4D53C27B6C3_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 100K)

I'm just idealizing here I know this isn't even remotely possible in the near future. If it wasn't clear already.

That post just about sums up the situation

It wouldn’t be a bad idea if the EU wasn’t so cucked. We all know that they’d just end up using the power to force illegals into eastern europe instead of creating a unified border defense.

The EU is anti-european

Attached: 1525248357841.jpg (1888x1634, 705K)

We need to realize that non European cultural and population integration is a jewish idea not a European one.

Fuck off the EU benefital to small Countries because it will be acceptable to be a Leech, EU should have stayed as a Trading union fuck a "Euro superstate" we see how it works when everyone is immigrating to Germany because their Country is absoloute garbage.

Fuck the EU and fuck the Euros who are pushing it

death to the EU
long live Europe

Yes, it's pretty obvious provided that refugees are deported.
Burgers will never admit it because they hate the thought of Euros freeing themselves from their shackles and thus ending the American empire.

Germany would be fucked without the EU and you know it don't be stupid.
Deported and no more admitted.

Attached: 0000.jpg (1200x675, 135K)

Attached: tdy_news_macron_170506.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

Attached: 1525242380475.png (1200x700, 796K)

By providing infrastructure to less developed nations you are providing yourself with infrastructure for your goods to reach those nations cheaper and faster thus increasing your export power. And a whole bunch of other shit, this should be obvious.

>Germany would be fucked without the EU and you know it don't be stupid.
GERMANY IS FUCKED you fucking Idiot what are the fucked up Demographics what is the Massive immigration to Germany from not ONLY ARABS but Euros aswell the German Population in Germany is at 83% German the rest are foreigners.

Like i have said earlier fuck the EU

How about you develope the Infrastructure yourself if you want to do trade?

I already said with ending immigration from non EU member states. By providing EU integration you are providing for a unity of European peoples.
But Germany YOU want to trade because you benefit most from it.

>But Germany YOU want to trade because you benefit most from it.
We are doing trade with our biggest trade partners France,Uk,Netherlands,Poland,Italy,Switzerland the rest is not even reaching 1% of the total Exports same goes for the Imports.

>I already said with ending immigration from non EU member states
What part of massive EU immigration don't you fucking get? Germany alone has about 5-6 million Poles.

The EU is simply an illegitimate state it's a Multicultural shithole.

Inter EU immigration is not a bad thing my dude, realise that while there is a German culture of course, there is also a European culture from which we all stem. Which is based on 2 pillars Ancient Greece and Christianity. We've forgotten the Greeks a bit but they always come back. This allows us to be familiar with each other and yet be so different more than anywhere else in the world. We must stop being divided by people outside of Europe.

Please do this. I'm tired of paying for your shit.

No you're not don't pretend.

Attached: 1452231490595.png (510x467, 130K)

It's pro-LGBT and anti-white, krauts will be freezing in foxholes outside Moscow again in our lifetime but to liberate faggpts and shemales from Russian patriarchy this time

Trading union was deliberate first step towards the intended Euro Superstate. It was a con designed into the master plan from the very beginning. So few people know this, even UK politicians. This is what appalls me.

>Inter EU immigration is not a bad thing my dude
Topkek no offense but ironically it's always coming from literal non Countries. i have yet to hear Germans in private say they are positive about Immigrants everyone is fed up with their taxes being put into other EU Countries or feeding Arabs and can you explain to me how letting millions upon Millions of foreigners in your Country is beneficial? literally destroying the Countries culture and people and replacing it with foreigners what an amazing idea at the same time destroying the low wage sectors for Germans

>there is also a European culture from which we all stem.
Such as? go ahead make your own Union don't expect us to pay for your shit. there is literally no reason to put any other Country that cannot pull it's own weight to have a say in other Countries matters, that is the most retarded thing ever

>dying for some dried up shithole in the South
Nah thanks I'll pass
Elite Politcians looking to turn the Population into work slaves and looking for the way to make the most Money giving zero fucks about Culture and Demographics i guess attending a EU meeting and recieving 40-50k€ each week is totally worth it to destroy their own Countries

>Inter EU immigration is not a bad thing my dude
Fucking kill yourself you ultra nigger. I piss on your people and your kind.
>European culture from which we all stem
I share more with fucking new worlders than the likes of you. Piss off.

but arent we all just Europeans mah dude!?!! Why do you care that the German people gets replaced by based Serbs!?!?
I never thought I would say this but dont listen to those subhumans Tysker.