Why aren't you studying to become an engineer, Jow Forums?

Why aren't you studying to become an engineer, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1525716445807.png (830x900, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boereport.com/2018/04/19/supreme-court-beer-ruling-could-apply-to-alberta-b-c-pipeline-war-experts-say/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But I am
>inb4 LARP
Yeah I now I should be studying

Because I already got my degree. Sadly HR is a black-hole and even getting interviews is painful; probably because they're filtering out applicants who aren't minorities, women, or H1B.

Attached: SMall Incel.jpg (1179x1770, 639K)

because I enjoy being IT support

>Study engineering
>Most jobs held by pajeets or women or blacks
>Get mid-tier job
>Have to fix mistakes by said "diversity hires"
>Fuck this, go back for business schoool
>Turns out most people only trust white males for business so there's a shit ton of high-paying jobs

Is the career of programming an engineering industry?
Either way I wish my Tech school was more conservative.
The students seem mostly conservative, they don't seem to fit in the school they go too.

When you're an engineer, you never stop studying.

Because I'm not autistic, am attractive and use my brain to add beauty to the world instead of being pale in an office somewhere getting fat
engineers are lower than beta, at least pick up a trade and contribute to society

Attached: 1498965774710.jpg (491x713, 178K)

>tfw I'll immigrate to the US as soon as I get my degree
>tfw I'll easily get hired because i'm a spic

Attached: 1519204681675.png (680x661, 262K)

Because I have a soul, user.

t. comfy user poster
comfy anonymous##卐comfy卐

I am OP. As I get closer to graduation, less women are here to push their feminism. I can’t wait to graduate and work for a woman.

So she's upset because the people that "socially successful" people have fucked over now have power and are successful themselves?

It's OK to say you weren't smart enough to go into engineering. I'm guessing you're a CAD monkey for an architectural firm.

i'm a geospatial engineer :^)

I like vagina

>not taking the maritime pill

I don’t want my salary capped at $100,000 (even by mid-career!) and I’m not a pimply fatass nor a beta Asian.

>business with pajeet
>he keeps trying to change the deal
>constant undercutting and whining

>business with woman
>unrealistic expectations
>about as good at estimating timetables and costs as she is estimating a mans dick size
>dripping blood from her cunt that sticks up the room
>super emotional and irrational

>business with a black
>grab bag of incompetence, theft, CPT, shucking and/or jiving
>and some, i assume, are good people

>business with spicrican
>smells like shit and taco meat
>does job at half the cost and 1/3 the quality
>hires all his beaner freinds
>sexually harasses your employees and family

>business with a white man
>might be a jew, check for foreskin just 2b sure

>I don’t want my salary capped at $100,000 (even by mid-career!) and I’m not a pimply fatass nor a beta Asian.
stick to whatever it is you people do in your gray, sad offices all day

Imagine that. People that make a living dealing with the confines of reality and hard numbers tend to be right wing.

Attached: 1524769592531.jpg (640x845, 97K)

Reminder that some fat white male troll wrote all of this.

Attached: IMG_4404.png (500x580, 251K)

>Is the career of programming an engineering industry?
It can be but usually isn't. Software Engineering is an actual engineering discipline but very few with the title Software Engineer actually use engineering principles when creating software. Most of the time the position title is there to sound good and isn't descriptive of the methods used.

Actually medicine is as interesting on a day-to-day basis as it is lucrative, but keep getting paid a modest salary to play with programs that people smarter than you created. You can trick the normies into thinking you work with equations and shit all day. Kek.

>as if people thinking you are a Nazi was like people thinking you are a Real Madrid fan instead a Barcelona fan

who else /strongmind/ here?

I don't want to be a meth addict.

my bad bruh, was trying to respond to the brainlet with your post, which was well written
nice digis btw
talented, non-engineer master race mount up

Attached: 1501644122823.gif (500x375, 917K)

isn't that the cunt that got some sperg fired because he was awkward

even meth heads have more interpersonal skills than engineers, broface

Attached: 1501347170077.jpg (524x700, 50K)

Engineers use meth to maintain competitiveness when speed doesn't cut it. I can't live that lifestyle.

There's something deeply wrong with engineers
t. technician

sounds like some roastie couldn't get with some autist that she was convinced she could sway and turn into her money punching bag. it sounds like someone experienced severe embarrassment.

>make post about engineers being treated like shit in childhood for being socially awkward
>use that as the reason they are so "awful"
>get them fired for being awkward
>reinforce that behaviour in them by being exactly what they expected you to be
The majority of women should leave the social, employment and political arenas. They simply don't understand consequence, empathy or social cues outside of sex.

What BS. I am a senior EE and the only thing I consume is too much matcha tea and daily zinc, vitamin D, and fish oil. I currently have a comfy 3.7

>engineers use meth to maintain competitiveness
I'm aware
glad I'm able to get by on looks, talent and charisma, you know - things society actually values

Attached: 109497973_sq-815d0d062e3d92fdfba6e7e29703216e185445dd-s300-c85.jpg (300x300, 20K)

you left out dicks in your butt, dude

Yeah, maybe you don't actually have the intellectual capacity for engineering...

>looks talent and charisma = work yield.
They aren't taking it to make first impressions.

jesus, not everyone works a 9-5 where you're beaten unless you produce
I genuinely don't expect an engineer type to understand that there's a wide world of ways to make cash beyond their shallow, sad, paint by numbers existence

Attached: 1501380741008.jpg (650x806, 181K)

Because I started on elect eng and quickly learned the market was jewed to the core, STEM guaranteeing employment is a meme and in whatever you work with, if you're not willing to happily study 12 hours a day, some asian will replace you

>posts actors and prostitutes
actors and other kinds of prostitutes also get paid for time and most don't get paid much

I never studied more than 12 hours in entirety of my undergrad
straght c student master race checking in

Attached: 1500941123809.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

>be a mechanical engineer
Thanks OP, I needed a good whitepill today!

Attached: panzer_burger.jpg (480x456, 57K)

I'm awful at math and basically fucked myself out of a decent college education.

>slowly get to see my degree degrade because of women
>every basic bitch thinks BMEN is an easy degree for premed
>they were very wrong
>every major class starts with ~50 people and ends with 20 with mostly pajeets and asians surviving
>having a woman in any kind of technical/programming project is guaranteed dead weight barring "making it look pretty"
>professors pass women if they at least think they are trying (cuz wimmens gotta pass)
>my graduating class started with a 2:1 girl/boy ratio
>probably sits at 1:1 or it's flipped to 1:2 at the end

The only girl partner I've had that wasn't useless was in O chem II lab, because all she did was check my work and sit there while I did the procedure. She only really fucked up when she spilled our product on the way to weigh it and even then I wasn't really mad because she was hot.

I am.

Attached: 1514757012521.png (645x729, 80K)

Howdy pardner

Attached: 1522704264578.png (800x800, 14K)

So much text to say the simple thing. Competition creates meritocracy, meritocracy creates centrism.

Meritocracy is indeed under siege nowadays especially in IT which is the most accessible part of engineering, but so far it follows the pattern that first a group of talented people creates a super-profitable business, then they create sales, management, and HR departments which start growing like tumors and fighting for a share in the huge profits. Eventually, it becomes more important for the business to maintain the monopoly status than to innovate, so managers and sales take complete control of the company (together with a huge HR department that is needed to handle the growing employee turnover) and turn it into a corporate cesspool. Leftism is just a tool that managers nowadays use to compete within a corporate environment, a corporate cesspool is likely also a leftist cesspool. For the Internet companies, those processes happen quickly, since somehow most big names in IT are monopolies (Facebook, Google, Github, etc), get this monopoly status within a decade at most, and earn money not by selling the service to the users, but by selling ads. In more traditional engineering, I imagine, meritocracy is not as easy to eradicate, since there's more competition (there's no car manufacturing monopoly, for example) and more need to invest in R&D.

So yes, if you want to be surrounded by meritocrats and centrists, study well, get a qualified profession or start a business. If you choose to be a low-skilled worker or an office rat, enjoy your corporate leftism.

Because engineers are people who are too dumb to be hard science majors or physicians.

>Got into trade school at 18
>Get good paying job at 20 after trade school
>Use trade money to pay business+engineering degree tuition part-time while gaining experience and money with my trade job

I still believe uni degrees are a meme but boomers don't hire you for higher positions without them

I feel your pain.
Im pretty sure my resume is getting auto filtered or something.

>ask guys to do hard STEM stuff
>a handful of them step up and do it
>shit on them, abuse them, label them 'nerds' and social failures because they're not good at meaningless banter and conversations because they've been ramming their brains with STEM
>fuck Chad and elevate him to peak of social ladder
>import millions of panjeets to lower STEM guys salary
>complain when STEM guys don't respect you

how the fuck? are you a millionaire or something? It's nearly fucking impossible to immigrate legally

If you're awful at math it's because you're low IQ. Even if you don't have a good background in it(as in not paying attention in school), you can learn it if you have half a brain. What most people lack is "general knowledge" to appropriately judge hypothetical scenarios so they make good career decisions. There's also the factor that there's a shitload of pressure on you from both society and your parents if you decide to something off the beaten track, and if you can't take being isolated odds are you weren't cut for it . Most people who choose traditional careers are sad sacks of shit, and I say from experience. Not that people in non traditional careers are all happy rainbows, but at least they didn't sell their soul for shekels
>inb4 some half wit utilitarianist thinks this means I have a hippie mindset

Still waiting for anyone to tackle this subject btw

Attached: 1525148013724.jpg (333x493, 102K)

Also
>in the early-mid 2000s make a concerted effort to make STEM guys worthless by attempting to outsource all IT to India and manufacturing to China

If you're a STEM guy and didn't have at least a vague sympathy for fascism there'd be something wrong with you, after you've gotten so much trouble from people that are patently your inferiors.

We are living under Mr Shekelsteins fascism anyway, and you are a useful idiot for him, you stupid cunt bitch.

Because math bores me and I dont want to risk innocent lives because I want to LARP as a rich smart faggot who actually doesnt do anything except push calculator buttons.
Im more of a Nikola Tesla type.

Attached: quote-today-s-scientists-have-substituted-mathematics-for-experiments-and-they-wander-off-through-ni (850x400, 69K)

>"""engineer"""
>Sit in a desk all day typing up code
lel. I got my degree in Chemical Engineering and started working the oil fields. I do actual work which requires both a firm understanding of physical phenomena and also the strength and dexterity to handle physical work. Now I spend 6 months on an off-shore drilling platform and earn enough money to enjoy a 6 month vacation each year.
lmao@software"""engineers"""

I joined the fucking Army because of this problem.

If I spent 10 months fracking can I get a roughneck job offshore?
Probably have to be a spic because of spic nepotism to get a real job there huh?

I'm not autistic enough.

I like Engineers, but I couldn't be one; the job just seems too fucking boring and rote, like something a computer should be doing.

>the left fear the autist

he island

Attached: image.jpg (419x610, 44K)

But I am already an engineer.

I’m not a brainlet

Pretty much everyone on my site is white, except for housekeeping. To be honest though there's a lot of competition for offshore positions and just 10 months of fracking isn't going to do much for you unless you have something else to make you stand out, spic or not.

meth is speed newfag

I am, ask me engineering problems fags

Because I already did and have been out of school making $70k as a software “engineer” for about a year now

That's exactly what being an engineer is though, doing shit a computer CANT do (while using computers to crunch numbers).

this
I was an engineering student, about 60% of the other students were foreigners and this was at an Australian university
if I had stuck with it, at the end I would have been forced into internship in competition with a million indians and a million chinks with four years of my life gone and the promise of two years of almost unpaid work

>doing shit a computer CANT do
aka plugging shit into computers

>woman sees two social groups
>i dislike the other group they are wrong
>needs to rationalize why they are wrong in 1000 characters.

She's probably typed more about the out-group than they ever think of her.

news.

>I am, ask me engineering problems fags

Three hollow cylinders, upright in a water bath of 1.9L and of temperature 300K. They are in contact with each other. Cylinder 1 has 1mm ID, 2mm OD. Cylinder 2 has 1.1mm ID, 3mm OD. Cylinder 3 has 1.9mm ID, 2mm OD. The cylinders are composed 1 of lead, 1 of cobalt and 1 of nitinol. Each cylinder is 0
21m long. The water contains 22mg/L TDS. Calculate the total vanderwahls force experienced by the water, discounting the container.

t. Valve mechanic, flowback operator as well
Plus Im not a lazy pussy fag either.
I have dragonblood, I can work for days without rest or sustenance.

Speed is addy.

>if you can't do something you're low IQ
Hardly. Math just doesn't amuse me, so I don't care, and don't learn it.

I'll get right on it, after the Apocalypse.

Are you people even real? Gtfo with your non-politics bs!!

>I'm a woman in STEM
Stopped reading inmediatly

There's a difference between not wanting to do it and not being able to. Admittedly, at higher levels legitimate motivation is a must to go forward, but generally that's not what the "I don't like math" crowd refers to.

I am

The person in OP's pic sounds like a bitch.

STEM kids, smart or not, are generally very hardworking, and this is something that can make them resentful of people they see as incompetent for inexcusable reasons (such as lazyness, selfishness, etc).

I was STEM last year in uni, and I would come home from classes to eat and get ready for evening work, while non STEM kids would be watching netflix, swiping tinder, and making fun of me or other STEM kids in desperate attempts to justify their own situations. ie: "Man I know Colin is smart, but I get those vibes that he isnt enjoying his degree. Its like he's less of a human because of all the desk hours"

or:

"Yknow the smartest people dont even go to university, or just do things they enjoy. Don't think too hard about Gabe, he's just a sheep who got tricked into engineering for the coins"

TL:DR

Ted Kaczynski was right about everything

i literally just took zinc, vitamin d and fish oil and I also have a 3.7

are you canadian me?

Good to know

I lost 2 Electrical Engineering jobs last year because the economy is shit in Canada since the oil crash and the consultants I was with ran out of work for me. Now I have a technologist job making 40k less a year, trying to sell my house for a 40k loss in a market where 50 foreclosures are about to hit the market (small town under 70k people). Unironically wondering if I picked a poor career path or if I can move to burger land to enjoy some freedom.

12?

I am
>mechanical reporting in

Attached: 1484717798786.jpg (600x596, 217K)

it is well known that leftism originates from insecurity and mediocrity. STEM kids, despite being wimp bookworms in high school, definitely are smarter as they blossom in/after uni when the chads and roasties start to encounter their problems. STEM is a higher existence. So it is no mystery why so many end up as conservatives.

Honestly guys this stuff pisses me off so much. I try to pull guerilla shit at my uni but I need to step my game up next year to get the ridpill off the shelves and into the faggots mouths

because medicine harkens my name

Isn't the bad economy recent due to Trudeau though? Don't you think things could turn around for the better after the election? With a STEM degree you're likely gonna need to live in a big city in the US(or at least medium sized), and I don't think it can be equal or better than Canada if it isn't some smaller place.

Don't even bother dude, and I don't say this as a blackpill, but most people aren't worth your time and/or effort. Your time can be better spent

>women in STEM

Attached: faceofcoding.jpg (1024x595, 154K)

>they don't react the way I want them too when I call them nazis
>they don't even appreciate being told they should go out to bars and quit vidya
>they're just losers from high school lol
>I don't understand why they don't like me

Unironically start planning to move to North Korea

Are mathematicians allowed in the right-wing death-tech squads?

Attached: 73115ee1-b827-4072-b828-6873bedfca9a[1].jpg (274x253, 18K)

Good points, thanks. Yes Trudeau is fucking this country almost as bad as some of the premiers: BC and Alberta are having a literal trade war, Ontario/Sask are almost bankrupt, and you can't cross provincial lines with beer boereport.com/2018/04/19/supreme-court-beer-ruling-could-apply-to-alberta-b-c-pipeline-war-experts-say/ I don't know how the other provinces are making out but it can't be that much better considering the always high unemployment rate of the Maritimes.

Earliest Trudeau could be voted out is late 2019 but it feels like it's already too late for Canada; not to mention the Conservative party had a hand in the out of control immigration through the "temporary" foreign workers program.

Move to North Korea for the rebuild
South Korea is spending trillions to fix the place up, a guy I know has been offered work building a nuclear plant for megabucks
There will be lots of high paying electrical engineering work

That's a troll account by the way. I could only dream that the enemy is that stupid.

I’m smart and autistic enough to be a medfag but not enough to be an engineer