Police officer tells massage therapist 'happy endings' are 'part of the business'

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/police-officer-tells-massage-therapist-happy-endings-are-part-of-the-business-1.4648448

A West Island registered massage therapist is urging Montreal police to examine how they handle complaints of unwanted sexual behaviour after an officer seemed to try to dissuade her from filing a report and repeatedly told her to not be "emotional."

Claudia Cavaliere, 20, was a few months out of massage therapy school when she found herself alone in a room with a client at a spa on St-Charles Boulevard last month, and in a situation that quickly degenerated.

She said she was massaging the middle-aged man's leg when he started grinding his pelvis on the table. She said he then turned over and masturbated in front of her. He said nothing to her except to demand a tissue.

"I didn't know what to do. I just froze," she said. Eventually, she backed out of the room and was intercepted by a colleague who moved her into another massage room and told the client to leave.

"I couldn't speak. I was hyperventilating. I was crying. I was sitting on the floor in the corner of the room, panicking," Cavaliere said.

The man gave a fake name and a phony phone number, she later learned, and he didn't park in the spa's lot.

She said the traumatic incident was compounded by the reception at Montreal police's Kirkland detachment as she tried to file a complaint.

Cavaliere said she expected to hear what had happened to her was not acceptable and police would look into it, but that she felt an officer just tried to dissuade her from making a report.

"He was like, 'Well, you know, you have to get ready to appear in court. Do you really want to do that?'" she said.

"Of course I want to do this. My safety is at risk, and other massage therapists' safety is at risk, and other women's safety is at risk.… Nobody is safe if people are walking in the streets thinking it's OK to have this kind of behaviour in a public space."

Attached: claudia-cavaliere.jpg (780x439, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-PtmP_8z_E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>yet another day in canada

Attached: 1460685899448.jpg (640x425, 205K)

>I was literally crying because some guy jerked off in front of me
lol, fucking women man

>when a waahman leaves the kitchen

She's qt

>become a massage therapist
>theres no way anyone could ever misinterpret what i do or think i offer sexual services
>some old guy has a wank in front of me
>break down on the floor, hyperventilate and cry

Thats like getting to a chinese resturaunt then complaining about all the rice

Ironic because she would probably calm down with a good clit rub.

What exactly do people expect? If ripping people's limbs of via horse and rope wasn't enough to stop perverts, you think a sensitivity course and/or jail time is suddenly gonna fix humanity? Women she be told the facts. Those facts being predators can and will gravitate towards certain places and industries just like bears gravitate towards food in the woods.

>$60-$100 an hour
>expect to not jerk him off
What a retard

>My safety is at risk, and other massage therapists' safety is at risk, and other women's safety is at risk
So this is the power of public masturabation?

Attached: 1492353054000.jpg (210x251, 11K)

Who the fuck would want that ugly she beast to give them a handjob? Are white boys standards that low?

>When your jerk off session is so powerful that it makes all the women around you drop to their knees and start crying
lol

Attached: when_you_see_the_jew.jpg (155x116, 3K)

If a swole nigger like me or chad did this she would be swallowing my dick and forgetting she has a gag reflex while squirting when my dick enters her stomach.

>Are white boys standards that low?
>Montreal
>white boys

Attached: 1525109163167.jpg (499x376, 47K)

She's cute.

>My safety is at risk, and other massage therapists' safety is at risk, and other women's safety is at risk.… Nobody is safe

Dude literally jerk off you dumb cunt.

It is no different from blowing your nose in public. A little gross but hardly "dangerous".

So what's proper etiquette for getting a handy-j at the spa, anyway?

Slip a twenty into the edge of the towel or...?

This is your mom. I told you already, you've had enough internet today.

My uncle jerked off in front of me and i didn't cry

She "froze" and watched him masturbate enough that he came and asked for a tissue? Okay, sure.

If she was traumatized, she should have immediately chastised him and left the fucking room. If it's not okay, why did she respond so passively?

Women want to have it both ways. If they want me to respect them as an equal, then they can't pull this doe eyed fawn bullshit if a man does something they don't want him to. Say no, leave, whatever. Sitting on the floor watching him jerk off is not a great way to convince me you are a victim.

that's funny, the exact opposite happened to me

You jerked off in front of your uncle and he cried?

>So I was there........and I just started masturbating

Attached: louis ck.jpg (660x613, 100K)

She will be happy to provide to happy endings once she gets a few big tips.

>It is no different from blowing your nose in public
lol bro I don't think you can just have a wank in the middle of the street and not have the cops cuff you

I always tuvk my boner inbetween my legs so she can see it when Im lying on my stomach and her hand will accidently brush up against it. Then when I flip over if she takes off the towel I know Im getting handjob. Some of them are a bit shy and will only touch it underneath the towel

But it is just part of the business? If they don't give me the ole rub and tug they don't get a tip and I get a different massage "therapist."

Attached: 1480736106517.jpg (666x527, 37K)

>oh no I saw someone masturbated, I almost died from crying so hard

lmao eastern canada is full of retards.

Before Paris got diversified there were literal nudist streets where you could get a free fuck if the girl was into one time encounters because that's french culture. It was not uncommon for guys to have public wanks. You're obviously far too young to know that though.

People were taught that there are only fight or flight instinct triggers but there is actually a third, freeze. Like when deer freeze in spot when a vehicle approaches and get mowed over. If you were a bit more educated you would know this.

I was wondering what louie was up to

My bet:
Dude was expecting a happy end hj. Which is how some parlors do things.
She was expecting him to finish himself off, which is how some parlors do things. These parlors are usually cheaper.
I would guess that after he finished himself off she asked for a tip, and he felt her service had not warranted a tip. Thus she availed herself to legal recourse because technically you can't just jerk off in front of people.

It really depends on the place. There are tons of legit parlors that don’t tug.

>a RnT where you finish yourself off
You have got to be fucking kidding me.

>womens meme career
>i am now respected by society for being a "massage therapist"
>eeek a penis

women should never be encouraged to do anything ever

Lol true

She’s cute for a beaner

It's usually cheaper by $20. Google jack shack.

PART & PARCEL

Attached: ifyourenemiescum_youwin.jpg (2985x2240, 643K)

To be fair, I'd be worried about AIDS or Hep too. Sour dick aint nothing to sneeze at.

UPDATE: After reviewing security camera footage of the business, police were able to capture of the subject to release to the media. Please contact if you have any details.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x316, 16K)

I mean most people barely see the purpose in a handjob period, what they fuck are you doing if you finish yourself off AND tip her?

I sure do hope they catch the straight white male atheist of Western upbringing responsible for this.

And now that she's outed herself as the "shut down and regress" type in those situations, given up her name and picture and workplace and it's clear the local authorities won't do shit I'm super sure nothing more will happen to her.

People are fucking stupid.

I agree. I'm just saying some places operate that way.

Oh noooo you mean to tell me a country with degenerate hyperliberal culture is now riding pozzed muz dick? Howwwww could this happen?

It's almost as though a nation with no morals is weak and quick to capitulate when rolled over but France is totally not known for surrendering and taking the wall of dick at the gates with their legs spread wide so hmmm

I thought a jack shack was just a synonym for cuck shed

so basically women can do nothing and still claim to be victims, gotcha ya.

Women can be stone sober and tackle a fall-over-drunk underaged boy, jam a pencil in his dickhole and ride that shit for 6 hours then have HIM locked up.

Welcome to the world we allowed to take hold.

Attached: quebec 11 billion.jpg (2000x1333, 1.26M)

This makes the most sense especially since the police answer was basically "we know what really happened" at were trying to kindly tell her to fuck off with that shit trying to make the police her personal shake down mafia. They probably just want her to shut up or else they'll bust the whole place.

>"I couldn't speak. I was hyperventilating. I was crying. I was sitting on the floor in the corner of the room, panicking," Cavaliere said.
He didn't even grab her tits? Histrionic idiot. Imagine how she'll deal with mohammed's antics.

>They probably just want her to shut up or else they'll bust the whole place.
Remember Canada follows the nordic model where prostitution is legal but being a John isn't.

>white kids larping as black kids
So sad.

Attached: 1514073622998.jpg (441x566, 60K)

This story is a hit piece on cops for no reason. What the fuck does she think she's going to do? Track down this guy they flat out admitted to having no information on? Post an officer in every parlor country-wide?

Yell at the fucker to leave and post his picture on the wall of shame. You rub down naked people for a living, people are shitty and awful. Wowee, this is the police's fault for implying naked people are part of your job.

Fuck this whore, fuck whoever is pushing her to make this a big deal, and fuck the kike that wrote this inflammatory trash

Seeding the thought into the public mind that it's OK to buy sexual services. We're getting legal hookers soon :)

Dude, I'd be begging for her to hook it up, too.

>HE'S GONNA BLOW UP THE WORLD BY BEING HORNY!!! LET'S MAKE SURE HE STAYS HORNY!

>Police officer tells massage therapist 'happy endings' are 'part of the business'

Attached: 1503431872323.png (800x800, 1.36M)

So how are you supposed to tell the difference between a massage parlor and a rub-n'-tug anyways?

If they offer table showers it's a good sign

What is a table shower, my good man

You jerked off your uncle whilst crying?

I had a legit masseuse from Alaska once. She had the thiccest body like damn son that shit was like frozen whip cream. I bet in Alaska she was the town incest tricycle. Probably why she left, I bet.
Anyways just some dumb cunt that I REALLY regret not sexually assaulting or at least groping those G cups and shapely body when alone in that room just a towel between us.
She even saw my luxury whip in the parking lot a couple times but I was too beta.
DAMN!

Shit hurts man, even after 40+ real happy endings, it hurts.

Hi I am a Gen X hetero normie who just fell off the turnip truck wtf is a table shower.

Just check rub map for massage parlors that jack you off.

Jerking off is just part and parcel of massage therapy.

There are sites like rub maps (forgot the other big one) with reviews and shit of the women and massage parlors.

what's with the clover?

Attached: Screenshot_20180507-204037.jpg (589x165, 32K)

Newfag, learn how to greentext.

Appearing in court is a hassle, the cop was just being kind.

Attached: brie raped.jpg (586x308, 36K)

>that humblebrag

A one hour massage which a handjob is 80-100$ in my area.

Think of a really shallow bathtub on a table. They wash you thoroughly, including your genitals.

Government shut that down

I would not enjoy that.

>The man gave a fake name and a phony phone number, she later learned, and he didn't park in the spa's lot.

Wisdom.

Attached: sexcave.jpg (496x516, 34K)

>not enjoying some chick fondling your balls and stroking your dick
Wtf do you enjoy?

How attractive are they? Are they always 35+ year old Asian women?

I enjoy getting a massage to ease tension after a hard day's work. If the masseuse touches my dick I tell her hands off, I'm retaining semen to boost my testosterone and cultivate mental clarity.

>giving masseuses names and numbers.
Oh hell no!

The one time I went the Asian lady was def over 30, but her tits were only a couple years old and she let me fondle and suck on dem titties.

It was pretty nice.

Watkins ID number 00724322 of PA State
He has full discretion what happens to you, remember

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-PtmP_8z_E

and here I was thinking police were not based

I think most people see shady message parlors in strip malls with neo-light signs as actually being Asian sex parlors.
People actually looking for messages go to spas or physical therapists, if this was one of those places where you see women going to get waxes and stuff it's an actual spa and this man is an idiot for thinking he could get a wank there

Correct response. This lad walks the path of Völkisch.

No bro it's the shallow bathtub part that I find unappealing. I am amenable to getting a handjob after a rubdown but I don't want to be washed like a disabled retard.

shes revolting, you can have it

tsa agent is codeword for smelly nigger with missing teeth and asymmetric prison tattoos or Arab/paki sleeper cell. i don't think the latter are the type to go around asking for putrid roastie's phone numbers.

Happy ending parlor
>strip mall
>Asian
>Just say "message" no other spa services, although some do nails too

Actual spa
>nice area/town
>offers multiple beauty services
>no shades on windows
>women actually go there for services

I'm not good at judging Asian women's age, but they're old. However I just get the basic message. I once asked the masseuse how much time I still had and she was confused and ran off to reappear 30 seconds later with a young woman who translated my question, as my dick just stood there in the middle of the room. I suspect that the young woman was for higher level service, like the two hour steam shower and sauna where the girl showers with you.

Once had a chatty late 30s masseuse showing me her csection scar. Weird.

>I don't want to be washed like a disabled retard
Are you gay?

>Dude goes to "massage parlor"
>gonna have a good time
>tittywank.gif
>Bitch starts massaging
>Iknowwherethisleads.jpg
>Turn around and give myself a good wank
>The bitch reels back, starts hyperventilating and crying
>mfw this bitch was new and didn't know this place was actually a titty wank bar.

Part of the reason they like to offer table showers is that 1) it lets them make sure customers don't stink. 2) since showers wash away semen it makes evidence for a police raid disappear. Otherwise they're flushing tissues down the toilet constantly.

can you shit while your getting washed on the table shower?

I would pay extra to see the small Asian lady try to punch my shit down the table shower drain.

A man's testosterone production increases at orgasm depending on how many women he's fucked. Over 1000 women you basically make trenbalone. Wizards OTH lose test when they fap.

So pol likes his guy because he's a cop or because he's a sex offender

only to do it again on the massage table.