HAPPENING!! What does the wicked witch have protruding out of her back Jow Forums...

HAPPENING!! What does the wicked witch have protruding out of her back Jow Forums? Could it be her true reptilian form coming out? Is it ditching it's host body for possibly another one?

Attached: 4BF3269C00000578-0-image-m-6_1525718481156.jpg (308x500, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU8mcFeT3Uk
youtube.com/watch?v=lhl3JJXYWdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck is that?

Doesn't that look like a splint to support her spine?

Attached: 1525402595710.jpg (513x448, 23K)

Picture suggest it is an upper back brace.
gotta remember, the bitch falls down often because she's contracted Kuru from eating children.

We really did dodge a bullet.

What are other side effects of kuru? Personally I don't think it's a back brace that's the only image I could find of it.

Mecha-Hillary is back for revenge!

This

Yes we most certainly did. Funny how a bunch of Nazi autistic incels and a couple frogs saved the world huh?

Attached: 1479965543508.png (449x1197, 67K)

Where does it end? Seems like it goes all the way down her back.

If only Obama had that kind of backbone support.

Attached: Naamloos-2.png (350x350, 138K)

It is a back brace. It allows her to walk around like a normal human.

Seriously. The deep state was going to sacrifice this old cow in a false flag attack if she won. Then Tim Kaine would take the helm and create legislation for a more intense police state.

To be honest that would not even surprise me at this point.

I mean there’s gotta be an underlying condition that’s pretty fucking serious if she’s always sporting a new apparatus every time she’s photographed. The fact that she refuses to admit or disclose what it is leads me to believe it’s most likely terminal

Attached: 390E7B21-37BA-4109-80B1-E510852220FD.jpg (906x749, 101K)

Not even the brace can hide her crookedness

>President Tim Kaine

Jesus Christ that’s horrifying to think about

>The fact that she refuses to admit or disclose what it is leads me to believe it’s most likely terminal
Stop, I can only get so erect.

She does in November.

Attached: 140D0D9C-F9F3-466A-94B9-3309D4687289.jpg (1486x1105, 567K)

MFW she actually suffers from Uncontrollable Falling Down and Geriatric Profanity Disorder

Attached: smugdoggo.jpg (326x296, 28K)

It's her titanium endoskeleton poking through. They'll slap a couple layers of Bondo on to even it out back at the shop and she'll be fine.

Attached: tlsoBiValve.jpg (316x291, 14K)

Her right lizard wing got damaged after her recent fall in Pooland.

Remember how fucking gross she looked after the election?

Attached: 79971692-FCB2-4B36-991D-C0CE5875337D.jpg (575x330, 48K)

CAAARLOOSSS

Imagine her if she was under the day to day constant pressure of the presidency. Jesus Christ its scary. Might have ended up with a showcase of the 25th or whatever amendment if she was truly too fucked up to discharge her duties.

>pic related is Hillary ready for reelection.

Attached: shillary.jpg (1115x1386, 296K)

>uncontrolled and sporadic laughter
>ulcerated wounds
Holy shit the tongue thing

Attached: Screenshot_20180507-184218_Chrome.jpg (1439x1114, 546K)

As bad as (((Trump))) is, we can all admit she was way fucking worse

Bulletproof vest?

Or this

We dodged a big fucking atom bomb being dropped on all of our heads

Imagine how much gloating the left would be taking on to this day, and imagine how shitty things would be if she was in charge.

Attached: CobagEMXgAAov99.jpg (1200x675, 93K)

I hope Trump deports you, Carlos

Well in a roundabout way it would have maybe worked out. The media would spend an eternity constantly endlessly covering up her ineptitude. Her falls and sickness. The corruption and whatever she would get up to.

The 2018 midterms would have been a bloodbath for democrats. But its hard to say how it would have went considering the never trump cuck republicans would have been fighting a massive insurgency of populist candidates. I would have bet money on an unironic civil war from red states.

kek

She knew at that point that the Elite would kill her. She's dying.

She's like Ridley. Just keeps coming back.

president glownigger

I believe this.

Now cut off from her "chickens" "pasta" and "walnut sauce," she is likely deteriorating from having already been sustaining her form that way for many years.
As Soros once posted in an odd moment of honesty, "I am rich, but I have never engaged in any human eating or pedophilia. That shit is really really bad for your body."

If the cause is cannibalism-transmitted kuru, why did she have to eat some island niggers?
Pretty much only some papua new guinea tribes have significant infected population, and this disease was discoverd long ago. Thats like playing russian roulette with a semiauto pistol. Too dumb to be real even if satanic worship and shit is true.

They are trying to hold that bitch together with duct tape at this point.

Attached: 1520901043090.jpg (1600x1067, 361K)

According to what I've read it's brought on by consuming human brain matter, specifically.

Dodged a bullet so we could slowly rot from the inside instead. With how inept DACA Don is I'd rather someone come in their just to accelerate the collapse.

Remember the story about the Clinton Foundation person getting busted for child trafficking from Haiti?

There's your answer. It's so rare she probanly didn't even know about it until being diagnosed. But imagine if she wanted something exotic and nabbed a kid from one of the cannibal tribes

bingo

Mecha Hilldawg is going to embarrass BLUMFPHF in 2020

You mean like secondhand embarrass him by audibly shitting herself during a live debate? I can see it

Attached: hillarysatan.jpg (409x399, 24K)

if the things we saw during the campaign are kuru then it suggests she has the late terminal phase of it. But her not being bed ridden or dead suggests she's being treated for it.

Which of course she is because she's undeniably sick from something and she needs to keep up her appearance and probably wants to keep living.

What are the treatments of kuru and how effective are they?

youtube.com/watch?v=aU8mcFeT3Uk

Attached: robes.jpg (500x620, 48K)

It's a back brace. Means her back muscles are so wasted she can't support her own weight. Also means she's near death.

youtube.com/watch?v=lhl3JJXYWdE

Attached: illary.png (436x360, 118K)

She looks like she can barely turn her neck wtf

>As Soros once posted in an odd moment of honesty, "I am rich, but I have never engaged in any human eating or pedophilia. That shit is really really bad for your body."
Source?

Yeah, she looks really weird. Disconnected like a bobblehead, where her body is just pointing in one direction while her head moves as it wants.

“STUUP CULLING HUUR EH LIZURD, UUUU SESSISS NATZY”

Attached: 4EC6F80F-F46C-4C5C-93E9-37BC580724DC.jpg (842x792, 35K)

New server location?

>filename

KEK

My grandmother found some interesting research done by doctors before she died. A doctor compiled EVERYTHING available and deduced she may have Parkinson’s. Her history of falling and tremors etc, may be linked to a Parkinson’s freeze/fall, where the body tenses up and the arms cannot extend forward in order to catch the body or at least break the fall. The fall usually results in brain damage for obvious reasons.

I don't know how much shrillary excersided or what she ate, but trump at 70+ eating McDonald's and Trump brand burritos seems in way better shape than her. Keep in mind this bitch was also on crutches a year ago before her fall in India or wherever that was. She's a mess.

*Faints as she gets fireman dragged into a truck*

It’s just weird that they choose not to acknowledge it at all. She loves being pitied for her casts and braces and shit

Craab people
Craaab people
Craab people

I think if that were the case she’d go on a worldwide sympathy tour..UNLESS the Dems are actually tardy enough to try and run her again so she’s trying her best to convince us she’s not deathly ill

what seems so......off about her? It's almost like it is a Hillary bot but not the real Hillary herself.

The backbrace makes her look like she’s doing the robot

>Ancient woman has a back brace
>THIS PROVES SHE ATE CHILDREN AND WORSHIPS SATAN
>"SHE CLEARLY HAS A TERMINAL ILLNESS AND WILL DIE ANY SECOND NOW" - t. Increasingly Retarded Man for 1000th Time Over the Last 3 Years
You people are fucking dumb.

Attached: 1524769941590.jpg (1332x2048, 872K)

Kevlar.

Holy shit, they're working overtime trying to keep her in one piece.

maybe they have an assembly line going and some bad kids got into the mix.

Wasn't there something about a Papa New Guinea orphan organization being near comet pizza?

Weekend at Hillary's

Is this the the latest beta update?

Virgin reptilian vs chad human

+
I hope it is, devs are already late on time again

She has Kuru disease from eating too many aborted babies

Attached: 1520786190866.png (1708x2848, 2.55M)

uncanny valley

>Beta update
>A thread on Jow Forums
Y-You too

memeflag

Did they release any patch notes with or not?

Attached: Dcn-C1VVAAA_w1Q.jpg (736x1024, 93K)

dodged a bullet

chip off the old block

Attached: tim kainetwil.jpg (604x385, 59K)

Something about this lady makes me nauseous, sick to the stomach...I don't know why, but its a mix of uneasy and queasy and I do not like it.

Well, if she dies in an "accident" in the near future, you can bet she had some terminal illness that they were covering up since before the campaign.

she also has something on her shoulder. It's holding her unnaturally square.

No they wouldn't. They've literally spewed everything at shaming trump. Remember how they made a big deal of him not being in good health? If it came out that hillary was actually that sick, then their who shit show would have stunk.

Its a weeble wooble jump suit brace so she don't get hurt falling down again ?

Attached: 1497045984491.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

>Beta update
The thread is the updating of betas. Get it yet? Go ahead, congratulate yourself.

Kind of vague legalese, something about contractual changes. I just clicked "I accept", didn't read it. Who has time for that?

They took away her pedoblood. They must to gorge on pedoblood to sustain their health

bitches final transformation into soros. soros dies and she takes his place.

>What are other side effects of kuru?
She doesn't have Kuru, the only documented cases of Kuru are from isolated tribes in Papua New Guinea.

It would come out that not only is she very sick, but they knew about it during the campaign. Suddenly all those MAGA theories about her being terminal would be proven true and the right would gain a ton of credibility with the former Hillary supporters.

she's still hanging on to becoming president. She doesnt care if she dies 10 seconds into her inaugural address. She wants to be the first woman president. She can't let, the fact that that's the longest she could last, out.

Before she lost the election I wished intently for her death.
Now I wish for her to live another decade of two.

Attached: 1459573.jpg (261x207, 12K)

You're beautiful.
May the triforce bless you.

What’s pulled up on her phone?

Or shes a nasty drunk who falls down alot

Their not that stupid, but she can’t be a mouth piece of sound mind and body, if she does not give off the image, of having a sound mind and body. It’s all about (((image))) or else her bitch ass would have dropped Bill months after her marriage.

He was joking

She's dead and her exosuit is working autonomously with her corpse slumped in it. Fuckin robits

>those eyes

Attached: 1508134479277.webm (534x360, 317K)

She's just got the common cold goy, stop asking questions.

Attached: 1502677438894.jpg (852x1041, 150K)