Explain why fascism is better than freedom cuckheads!

Explain why fascism is better than freedom cuckheads!

Attached: 1525656153947.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/shanghaiist/chinese-people-trust-their-government-media-the-most-global-survey-finds-7050ab437527
foreignpolicy.com/2009/10/08/will-democracy-make-you-happy/
huffingtonpost.com/graham-allison/singapore-challenges-democracy_b_7933188.html
bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-27074746
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you mean by freedom

Easy; moron.

medium.com/shanghaiist/chinese-people-trust-their-government-media-the-most-global-survey-finds-7050ab437527

muh jews good all else muh bad

foreignpolicy.com/2009/10/08/will-democracy-make-you-happy/

Fascism is freedom.

OP you there?

waaaaaa give the jews more power

huffingtonpost.com/graham-allison/singapore-challenges-democracy_b_7933188.html

>he posts this with a fascist flag
looks like you forgot to change your memeflag, you fucking worthless one post by this ID faggot.

>original of OP pic is american flag
>some faggot wehraboo made it into a nazi version

Fucking cringe.

O SNAP!

bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-27074746

Better shut this down, man!

(((Freedom)))

I would prefer fascism over the freedom to.
>Be le 56% face
>Pay 6 gorillion for a checkup.
>Have my dick mutilated.
>Say anything I want... unless it criticizes Israel.
>Eat food with chemicals banned in the third world.
>Breathe pollution.
>Be sent to die for Israel.
>Be overrun by niggers in your own town.
>Decide whether to suck a log of shit from the asshole of a donkey or an elephant for 4-8 years.
>Die at the age of 50 because of all this, and stress from amerimutt job.

What's freedom? I mean, every country has laws you need to abide by.

>Fascism
>Steal bread
>Get executed

>Freedom
>Steal bread
>Put in prison for a few days

Just want to die, senpai.

Because I would rather live in a country where I don't have to worry about blacks or Jews.. That makes it 1000000x better than it is now, if we could get rid of those two devil races.

>Fascism
>Get sick
>Excellent healthcare provided by homogenous government.

>Democracy
>Get sick
>Well goy, you better fork over that $100000000000000 and let us chop off your foreskin or you’ll just die.

What is the least painful but also fatal disease that I can catch?

Attached: thunk.jpg (519x442, 28K)

smallpox

A very important question

Forceful lead injection. It’s real easy to get in a fascist state. All you have to do is fap to trap.

You are either a slave to sin or a slave to righteousness. Being free from either or only means you are still a slave to the other.

Fascism typically aims to make you a slave to righteousness.
Communism typically aims to make you a slave to sin.

Freedom of think!

What?

I use ironically

Fascism, failed. We need to either correct it, this is probably what china is doing, or there is no point of trying a failed system again. Freedom indeed can go to hell, western countries had freedom, look at their current state.

What you think we should do?

White people should immigrate to Japan/Singapore or sui, there is no other option at this point. I am currently working on the first option, but I am seriouly consisting the second as well.

Because weak people with no skills need a Big Daddy to tell them what to do and how to think.

So it will either be people's party in fascism, or msm, reddit and google under freedom.

I hate democracy but fascism can kill me if they want and dont happend nothing!

This is slavery

because society needs strong leaders. when left to their own devices they degrade. i don't give a shit how free a society is if it is morally/spiritually repugnant and degenerates into absolute materialism.

I agree but in fascism this leader can do whatever he want

Live your own life and lead by example. If you live in an abstracted psychological world determined by the actions of the worst idiots of the West, you'll have a poor time. Disconnect from that shit. Live in the real, physical world. Cut out toxic people, but embrace people.

Also, the West needs a cultural resurgence. We need to re-establish a cultural consensus. At this moment in time, leftism is dividing us- but a resurgence is coming in the US. Europe might be damned. But oh well. Fuck them, they live like sheep- following whichever shepherd leads them at the time.

>being a slave to corporatists, capitalists, communists, and the mob is "freedom"
o I am laffin

Attached: 1524411803266.jpg (850x400, 83K)

Can I post?

After the morality back beeing good, you still think we need fascism? And when all the people starting beeing smart.

Talk

Two fundamentally incompatible things must be reconciled and fulfilled in order for a society to function: the creative impulse of intellect that often causes chaos when new inventions are put out into the society and the mundane necessities of life that need to be carried out day in day out by every people and person which supports the general hygiene of said society.
All things have downsides, even freedom for freedom to decide between things for the most part of the great masses often means the path of least resistance.
It is when a leader proves himself indifferent to this order and pursues the path of chaos, the jagged path of truth and righteousness that the most important of change often comes.
When the sustainable imbalance of the chaotic impulse of creativity takes over then so to does the way in which mundane necessities become something to be proud of and therein progress themselves.
Fascism itself is not perfect either but when the cause is dedicated to progress through dedication it becomes a force to be reckon'd with. Its why nazi germany was making rocket engines we use today in space travel while red china at the time was struggling to plow a grain field.

you rally behind leaders you trust. not just because they talk the talk. if they turn on the society they serve they should be violently purged. an armed society is a must.

insightful post leaf, the day of the rake shall be postponed

Attached: 1523979625865.jpg (850x400, 91K)

Now i understand, so if the people want, he fall...good

Attached: zdRYWCN.jpg (975x1024, 96K)

above all, a reason to try harder for fair wages for your country. Service is different in war time so do not misconstrue

Attached: 1524448931945.gif (250x195, 769K)

>Freedom

Attached: Freedom.jpg (1652x1088, 467K)

>letting a black guy fuck your wife is the same thing as swearing yourself to your people, race and nation vicariously through a strong leader

Attached: 1524417909255.jpg (1200x800, 288K)

> the worst idiots of the West
Not the worst, the most influential.
> lead by example
Wow, really? And what exactly can I do to even slightly counter leftist propaganda machine?

No you fucking idiot, immigration caused this shit in the first place

Strasserism/National Bolshevism/Irish Republicanism is the future, fascists. Get used to it.

Attached: EDF6E02E-1BE5-4697-982C-AEA46D65236B.png (1126x750, 1.96M)

And what caused immigration? Leftist brainwashing.

What is freedom?

I'm here for the mindwar.

Attached: 1525737669998.jpgXX0001.jpg (1280x1080, 349K)

Idk, do what you can without someone stoping you! If dosen't hurt anyone

freedom means the elite are free to reign and manipulate. In a fascist world that is still the case but they dont hide it. It is still the will of the people

Because what matters is your sacrifice for future generations

The only thing more important than freedom is truth.

Truth, progress, and our society.

Society over family?

Sometimes yes.

That’s called liberty/nap
But ultimately freedom can be defined differently among the spectrum
Leftists define freedom differently than right wingers.

I’m personally against liberty on a pragmatic level, but humans are subject to biological and environmental factors that would limit liberty to an extent.

Ie brain washing as an example

Attached: 1525508516643.jpg (544x499, 42K)

*for

So freedom is Subjective?

Yes, liberty is a little more concrete but still has some subjectivity.

Ask a communist what true freedom means