Black Graduates Dragged Off Stage At University of Florida

Only niggers could take a college graduation and make it less dignified.

youtube.com/watch?v=mFQ7WIKZD6s&list=PL3ZQ5CpNulQk73nah05b2ZZQdEsozaCeO

Attached: getoffthestagenigger.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4OFqZDo3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so if whites where treated differently, where the fuck is the video of it?

Blacks don't understand white culture.

They show a white person jumping up and down but moving across the state quite quickly.
My own graduation was far more... civilized. But I went to the University of Washington and this was Florida.

At my college graduation a nigger literally started dancing on stage
I gradually began to hate them

GOD DAM!!THAT FUCKIN CRACKER LOOK LIKE HE WAS ABOUT TO LYNCH THEM YOUNG MEN. CHARGES NEED TO BE PRESSED

And of course black families absolutely lose their shit when one of their family members walks on stage. Screaming, shouting, chanting, stomping... We get it, you’re all proud the first person in your entire family history got a degree (in social work, probably), but be considerate to the other people present who don’t want their eardrums blown out.

>We get it, you’re all proud the first person in your entire family history got a degree (in social work, probably)

Fucking kek

Allowing niggers into white colleges was a mistake.
Now we have these pseudo-intellectual blacks who believe they are intelligent for graduating from one of our premier pro-communist schools.

Niggers can't go anywhere without eventually nogging

>public ceremony
>whole point is for everyone to get their moment in the sun and then make way for the next so everyone gets a chance to be recognized
>be a selfish, shameless prick and hog up everyone else's time and potentially ruin somebody else's moment of recognition like a dumb nigger
>cry racism when you have to be literally dragged off the stage because you won't take your stupid ass off voluntarily

This lmao

>Niggers dabbing and whooping and hollaring and disrupting the event by making a monkey out of themselves during a prestigious ceremony
>DAS RAYCISS

If you've ever graduated from university before you'd know how stressful it is for the people in charge, these tend to be colossal events and there's barely room for everything in the first place, things need to run like absolute clockwork to get it all done

Bear in mind that the universities are the fountainhead of the cultural marxism that is poisoning our culture. Limited sympathy as for Starbucks and Evergreen State College.

Attached: 1502509673302.jpg (644x711, 102K)

Timecode of white guy. I don't see it.

>All the students pushed off the stage were black!!!
>Did white students misbehave on stage?
>...

Exactly, but of course do not expect any decency or consideration from our lovely 12%.

>Blacks treated differently for acting differently
this is intolerable

Attached: 1523416951170.png (404x507, 243K)

The video claims white students were acting out too but doesn't show it, and when I graduated less than a decade ago (from a conservative school on the West Coast) nobody acted out, period.

In the 50's and 60's the government forcefully integrated the schools, sometimes at gun point. Now it's gotten to the point where niggers can't even be disciplined for misbehaving because it's "racist."

>niggers can't even be disciplined for misbehaving because it's "racist."
The schools are afraid of the black parents unions so the black students get away with more.

It isn't like these black parents will donate any money.

Nope but they'll create a PR nightmare for the school as they're doing for UF.

/thread

Only a nigger would shuck and jive at graduation.

Also at my own graduation a nigger in a black fraternity graduated and the chancellor had to stop calling names for the better part of a minute because We Wuz Kangs would not shut the fuck up. Shameful. Even liberal old academia man was probably thinking integration was a mistake in that moment.

Niggers dont understand this this why everyone hates niggers. Theyre retarded.

Every graduation

>Please, no noise during the ceremony
>Boomqueefa Jackson
>Place turns into the ape house at the zoo

For literally every single nigger almost. Doesn't matter what level of schooling it is. Middle, high school, undergrad, graduate, phd.

They have much less aversion to the primitive impulses their brains suggest doing. The part of your brain that says "don't do that" isn't developed in them.

Attached: 1522226686300m.jpg (1024x1016, 132K)

FUCKING NIGGERS

seems like a setup

Nogs wouldn't allow themselves to be pushed off the stage by some cuckish white university administrator, they'd chimp immediately

>Niggers dont understand this this why everyone hates niggers. Theyre retarded

This.
Niggers are legit retards.
The sole reason they are on colleges and universities, tho they are retarded is affirmative tard-help-action.

I don't see it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd4OFqZDo3A

This was my reaction too, OP. Walk across the stage, shake a couple hands, grab your parchment and go... don’t take five days crossing the stage while you do some tribal rain dance. Fuck that.

>go to Japan
>No nigs for 2 weeks
>Spot 3 specimen in a big crowd
>They suddenly start jumping around
>Acting like throwing basketballs and dunking
Even nigs in small groups when they're the only nigs around can't stop nogging.
That's why each and everyone of the Schaumküsse need to be exterminated

There arent many niggers here, how many are in Europe?

negroids getting wrangled by White men is the best damn sight and we need more of it. Gotta put these damn nigger bucks where they belong

yes

It's not even about white culture. It's about not turning an already 5 hour ceremony into a 24 hour affair. Florida University graduating classes are enormous. If they had to wait for every nigger to jive, dab, and harlem shake on stage, the ceremony would have never ended. Niggers just can't seem to understand basic decorum, tact, and simple organizational logistics. This is what affirmative action gets you.

Attached: CnlVh5-WEAA2AWq.jpg (599x626, 58K)